Do Over (Drarry)

By Clevermess

Set in Sixth Year but doesnt follow book or movie Harry's life has been hell and he deserves a redo. Can his... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Epilogue

13

21.1K 794 798
By Clevermess

Four days before Harry was supposed to be aged to ten, he woke up from the most brutal nightmare he's ever encountered. He was so spooked that it even scared Draco because the poor eight year old projectile vomited all over the place from being scared. He also wet the bed and wouldn't even talk about it.

          He just trembled and cried for a good two hours. Eventually he did calm down but still refused to talk about it. However Draco got it out of him after the morning passed. Harry was incredibly sleepy but was afraid to sleep and that's when he told Draco. He told Draco that he dreamt of a really fat man hurting Harry in his private area and his bum.

          That made Draco still. Harry was obviously reliving what his uncle had done to him because like Potter had said, it started at eight years old. However he wasn't supposed to remember.

          "It could just be his subconscious, it was very traumatic." Severus exclaimed when Draco went to him. Draco dismissed that statement because Harry hadn't relived the abuse and that started at four. Severus went on to say that Harry's mind was just coping. Draco thought that was ridiculous.

          "Should we skip ten and just age him to fourteen then? Maybe he'll relive the triwizard tournament and how Diggory died." He spat.

          "Draco, I just think the rapes were so traumatic that he remembered it even when you've given him such a good life. By the age of fourteen, he was used to the abuse and rapes that nothing fazed him. Plus the Weasley's played a big part in making him happy. However I do believe aging him to fourteen is best. He was already in Hogwarts, who knows what he endured at ten years old, so I think it'll be most comfortable."

          "So fourteen. We can keep him like that for two months to keep it on track."

          "That'll work." Severus nodded. "Very well, I'll be there tomorrow to age him. Just get him prepared. Eight to fourteen will bring on a lot of hormones due to him skipping the age of puberty. I believe it was thirteen according to Promfrey's records."        

          "Okay." Draco agreed. "See you tomorrow." 

          Draco made his way back to the chambers and the minute he stepped in, he was attacked by a mop of black hair.

          "Draco! I thought you left me." Harry sobbed so Draco ran his hand through his hair and looked up to Blaise.

          "He woke up about ten minutes ago and started crying when he didn't see you." Blaise explained.

          "Harry, did you have the nightmare again?" Draco asked and Harry nodded.

          "H-he hurts me Draco. I don't like the dream, make it stop. Please make it stop." He cried and Draco's heart nearly split in two. The normally bubbly and excited boy was now sobbing from despair.

          "Shh." Draco squatted so he was eye level with Harry. "I wish I can make it stop sweet boy but for now all I can do is cuddle with you until you've calmed down." Draco pulled Harry into a hug. "Professor Snape is gonna stop by tomorrow and you know how when he comes over, you always get older?" He felt Harry swallow hard.

          "Yeah."

          "Well we're gonna make grow to age fourteen." He told him and Harry pulled back in horror.

          "Fourteen?"

          "Yeah we think the nightmares have to do with your age. But don't worry, I'll always, always, always be here for you no matter your age." Draco told him. "You're my little buddy and I love you." Draco kissed Harry on the head and Harry nuzzled his face into Draco's neck letting a few more tears fall freely.

          "Okay. I love you too Draco."  Draco lifted him up as Harry rested his head on Draco's should. He wrapped his legs around Draco's waist and cuddled up to him as Draco sat down.

          "Fourteen hmm, Harry do you know what that means?"  Blaise asked but Harry shook his head. "That means no bedtime."

          "Really?" Harry lifted his head and smiled widely for the first time.

          "No don't listen to him." Draco sneered at Blaise. "You'll have to be in bed by ten."

          "Aww come Drake." Blaise frowned.

          "No, Harry ten, okay?" Draco raised an eyebrow at the small boy so he nodded.

          "Okay Draco." His arms tightened around the blonde.

          "Blaise go to the bathroom cabinet and get me a dose of dreamless sleep. I'll give some to Harry. In the past two days he's only really slept for eight hours."   Blaise wordlessly got up and retrieved some of the dosage. He handed it to Draco who handed it to Harry. "Take this. The nightmare won't come back." Draco promised. Harry gulped and took the vile. He downed it and gagged a bit. He lied his head on Draco's chest and closed his eyes. "Sleep now Harry."

          With that the boy fell asleep so Draco brought him to his bedroom and placed him on his bed before walking back and sitting on the couch with Blaise.

"Rough few days?" Blaise asked putting his hand on Draco shoulder starting to rub it.
"You have no idea." Draco muttered. Blaise just continued rubbing Draco's shoulder.

Kneading the knots out of his back as Draco let out a low moan.  "Merlin Blaise, that feels marvelous. Neville love you for your hands alone."

          "He does love my hands." Blaise laughed. "So your date with Greg didn't go too well? I figured you would have been seeing him more."

          "Nah, it went perfect." Blaise used the heel of his palm against Draco's shoulder blade. "Ahh." Draco groaned. "Honestly I just used him for sex."

          "Draco." Blaise shook his head in disapproval.

          "I know it was wrong but he was so good in bed, Blaise." Draco told his best friend. "I was sore for a while afterwards."

          "Was he better than me?" Blaise inquired and Draco let out a chuckle.

          "So much better." Draco emphasized and Blaise scowled dropping his hands.  "I'm only kiddin' with you. You know all my little quirks whereas he just sticks it in and pounds me into the mattress." Draco told Blaise with a cheeky smirk.

          "Have you ever thought of having a three sum with Neville and me?" Blaise asked and Draco laughed.       

          "No offense but Longbottom's not my type. But thank you for the offer." Draco giggled. "I'm gonna go check on Harry." Draco said and then got up. He crept to Harry's room and the little boy was sleeping soundly. He was cuddled up with Jerry and his mouth was open as soft snores were coming from him. He went back to Blaise and sat down. "He'll be out for a while, he looks so peaceful."

          "What are you going to do when he's sixteen again? Do you think you'll back to not being close?"

          "Honestly I think since he's so attached to me now, he'll need me."  Draco explained and then added. "And I sure as hell gonna need him."

~~~

          Harry hadn't the dream again which was good but they still decided fourteen was a good age to age him to.

          However once again Draco was dealing with Harry not wanting to take it. His face was buried in Draco's chest and he shook his head as Severus tried to give him his potion. Thankfully this time, Dumbledore was not able to attend. 

          "Draco, I'm scared." Harry admitted.

          "Don't be scared Harry, it's gonna be fine. Remember what I told you?"
           "That I could stay up late?" Harry looked up from Draco's chest and Draco laughed.

          "No Blaise told you that. But you can do a lot of stuff, even magic, remember that?"
           "Yeah." Harry nodded. "I really wanna do magic."

          "Okay then take the potion sweet boy." Harry nodded and took the potion for Snape's hand. He drank it and gagged like normal but then got incredibly sleepy. Draco was able to bring Harry to bed before he grew too much.

          He walked back into the common room and sat down as Severus stood.

          "I should explain what you should be expecting." Severus explained. "Harry will experiencing intense hormonal changes. He'll be moody, his voice will change, he'll eat a lot more, be a bit aggressive, and of course his sexual awareness will kick in."

          "Severus, I am aware of what happened when I went through puberty, I do believe I could handle it."

          "Yes however Harry is skipping the age in which it happened so it'll be worse because he was eight but now he's fourteen which is a six year difference. Good luck."  With that, he swished his robes and was out of the chambers.

          Draco watched some TV before Harry emerged from his bedroom. He looked just like he did in their fourth year except he was a bit taller and a little bit heavier but still skinny. Draco was happy because it meant he had raised Harry to be health and even nourished him enough to grow.

          He was wearing a silk pair of black boxers and a T-shirt.

          "Guess it worked." He smirked and Draco's mouth went dry. His voice was deeper than he remembered.

          "You're awake." Draco mentioned as Harry sat next to him.

          "So I am." He shrugged. "I am starving, can we eat?"

          "Yeah sure, what do you want?" Draco asked and Harry leaned his head on Draco's shoulder as he bit his lip.

          "How about hamburgers?" Harry questioned.

          "Yeah sure." Draco got up and Harry followed.

          "And can we see Blaise and Neville today? Maybe we can watch a movie?" He asked.

          "I have some homework to do but you're old enough to go by yourself if you'd like."  Harry sat down and quickly shook his head.

          "No it's fine. I think I'll just take a long bubble bath and read the books you got me."  Harry spoke quickly so Draco quirked an eyebrow at him.

          "Are you sure?" Draco asked. "You can."

          "No, I-I don't like going without you, is that okay?" Harry's voice squeaked up a bit so Draco nodded.

          "Sure it's fine." Draco agreed.  He made some hamburgers and placed it down in front of Harry who dug in quite quickly.  "Slow down, you're gonna get a stomachache." Draco chided.

          "Ahh but's so good." Harry moaned. "I'm starving."

          "I see that." Draco grimaced but smiled. "Finish that and I'll get you something else."

          "Oh thanks." Harry gobbled down his food as Draco ate slowly. He didn't care too much for burgers but ate it anyway because Harry requested them.

          "We can see Blaise and Neville at dinner tonight, okay?"

          "Okay!" Harry nodded. "Um can I have something else now? Maybe some pizza?" Harry asked and Draco chuckled. 

          "How about something healthy? Apple and peanut butter maybe?" Draco questioned and Harry shrugged.

          "Sure that's fine."  Harry agreed. "I gotta pee though so I'll be right back." He got up from his seat, tried to discreetly scratch himself, and walked to the bathroom.

          When he got back, he gave Draco this cheeky smirk and sat down.

          "Here little man." Draco handed him the plate.

          "I don't I'm so little now, Draco." Harry winked causing Draco to roll his eyes.

          "You're still shorter than me short stack. I'm gonna work on my homework now in my room, let me know if you got a problem."

          "Sure thing stretch, will do." Harry nodded. Draco ruffled his hair before walking away and getting to his room.

~~~

          The first thing Blaise and Neville did was gasp when Harry entered the Great Hall with Draco. He looked incredibly hot, in their opinion, hotter than he was at 14 the first time.

          "Hey Blaise, Neville." Harry greeted them both.

          "Wow Harry, you've surely changed." Neville pointed out.

          "Yeah, this puberty thing has its perks." His voice cracked a bit so he cleared his throat. "And then it's downside."

          "Well you're hot little man, you can get with anyone you want." Blaise joked. Harry nodded his head and smirked. He looked directly at Draco when he said,

          "I sure hope so." He then winked causing Draco to look away.

          "Enough cheek, eat up." He hissed causing Harry to nod and pile food on his plate.  Draco and Blaise shared a look. Blaise knew with this new Harry, Draco would have his hands full... maybe even in the literal sense. Who knew?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
9.4K 366 113
One day while wandering aimlessly in the castle of Hogwarts, Harry stumbles upon none other than Draco Malfoy's Diary. When Harry discovers one of Dr...
341K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
48.7K 920 16
TW: - self harm - abuse - f-slur - eating disorders - suicide - rape - please lmk if there are any I missed!! Harry James Potter and Draco Lucius Mal...