Loving Mister Uchiha. [SasuNa...

By LilBeats23

Naruto had a MAJOR crush on Sasuke since when they first met as a child, and when Sasuke left the Hidden Leaf... More

Loving Mister Uchiha [SasuNaru Fanfiction *BoyxBoy*]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 ( part 1 )
Chapter 6 ( part 2 )
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
[ TSAC ] Chapter 14 [ Our Married Life ]

[ TSAC ]Chapter 13 [ Reunion ]

1.9K 80 33
By LilBeats23

 A/N:

Here's another chapter of my sweet SasuNaru~!!

 TSAC : 'The Story's Another Chapter (made this name by myself.. xDD >__<)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's POV

"Naruto please." I pleaded him.

"No, no, no, we have to go now y'know." He said while trying to get away from my grasp. "We could be late for the reunion."

"Tch, what so good about that?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we have to come?" He said to my while trying to drag me out of the room.

"Come?" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes, "Not that kind of come, dont be such a dirty minded person."

I got up and hugged him from behind, as I grinded my crotch on his behind. He gasp as my as he felt my raging member on his back.

"Sasuke, please... don't." He said while facing me.

"Naruto please, we haven't done it in a very long time." I pleaded, I seriously meant it, I missed him you know.

He sighed, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry if I've been neglecting you." He said while hugging me, I seriously smiled for that.

"Just make up already, I still have to ride you you guys." My son, Reikou shouted. Damn that kid :) But still he makes me proud.

Naruto and I both chuckled and then we kissed passionately, "I love you Naruto." I kissed his neck.

"Me too, Sasuke." He said as look at each other.

We started stripping our clothes off and he hugged each other with our naked bodies, then the door opened, O________O

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING~!!!" Naruto screamed as he started to run behind me trying to cover his body with mine.

"Dad," My son called me and toss something, "You can use that, I kinda used yours and now it's empty." I looked at the thing he tossed and it was a lube.

"And Papa, no need to hide, we're all males." He smirked and left the room.

"I think he got your attitude =____=lll " Naruto stated.

"Yeah, he's caring, " I giggled. "He gave me a lubricant." I chuckled.

"Let's just get on with it." He said, as he grab my hard-on.

I laid him on the bed and started to plant light kisses on his, neck, collarbone, chest, nipples, stomach, bellybutton, and then I kissed his member's head, as he bagan to breath heavily, I smirked at his reaction.

"Getting excited huh?" I teased.

"S-Shut up." He said, looking embarrassed. I only chuckled.

I gave him a blowjob, sucking his member from tip to base. Oh, how I love the taste of my Naruto. I positioned my member infront of Naruto's face, it's like the 69 pisotion but it's sidewards. While we started sucking each other, I coated my fingers with the lube that my son gave me. I moaned as Naruto deepened my cock inside of his mouth.

I inserted one digit inside Naruto's asshole, I started stroking it in up-down motion and then I added another one and did the scissoring motion, then I added the final digit, Naruto groaned as I shoved all my three fingers inside him. While I was fingering Naruto, I was covering my superior cock with the lube.

"I'm going in." I warned Naruto while I started kissing his back.

"Hu-- *pant* Hurry... *pant*" He said while breathing hard, he got up in all fours like a dog.

I plased my cock-head on his hole, as I started to push, Naruto began gripping the sheets of our bed, I forced myself in with a quick move and I was fully inside of Naruto.

"AAHHHHH!!" We both moaned.

Naruto began moving his hips, "Sasuke, move." He pleaded, I smirked widely.

I positioned us in a very interesting way, I was laying while was on top of me straddling my cock, he began moving his hips and I could feel that my cock is getting very deep each time he goes up and down. After that, I positioned him laying sidewards as I began pounding inside him, we change our positon everytime, missionary style, victory style, bodyguard style and many more.

"I'm going to..." He started to move with me for better friction, I began stroking his member with the rhythm of my every thrust.

"Come!!" He silently screamed, I we both released our seeds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

"Well, they're they are!!" Ino said.

"Where have you two been?" Ten-ten asked.

"Sorry, but at least we're here now~!." I told them, they all nodded.

"LET'S PARTY!!!" We all shouted, "AND EAT!!!" Choji said out of the blue, we all laughed and talked about what happened to us in the past years after we graduated.

But there's one thing I wanted to ask, "Who planned this Party again?" I asked them.

Ino giggled, "Look around us, and if you see someone is missing then it's them." She said.

"Them?" Me and Sasuke asked simultaneously, and looked at each other?

I began scanning the place to see if someone is missing, "It's Fuzzy Brows~!" I announced.

"And her." Ino pointed out to the person standing behind us.

I looked behind and I was surprised to see Sakura and Fuzzy Brows, "You guys are together~!?" I ask screaming.

Sakura punched me lightly on the head, "Keep your voice down, idiot~." She said, while smiling.

"Wait, I though I saw you get killed?" Sasuke and me asked.

"Yeah, I thought I was dead also, but after you were chasing Zetsu, Lee brought me to the medical team and I was very lucky to survive." She said while she kissed Fuzzy Brows.

"Enough for that, LET's PARTY~!!!!!!" Ino and the others shouted happily, "AND EAT~!!!" Choji shouted his line again xD.

The party went well, and they were laughs and giggling and a bunch of that, hahaha xD. Sakura was totally cool about me and Sasuke now, and we all became great friends again. The reunion went very well. After the party was done, we went our seperate ways. Sasuke and I held hands as we walk outside the building.

"Hey, dobe." Sasuke called me, I was kinda mad because I hate him calling me a dobe.

"I told you not to call that." I told him, removing my hand from his.

"But, you're my dobe, and I love my dobe very much." He said, I felt my cheeks burn a bright red.

"I-Iove you too, teme." I smiled at him and we kissed passionately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Vote or Comment~!!

Daddy : Sasuke
Papa: Naruto

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 588 60
🔞⚠️ After high school, Naruto became a full time mechanic in a near by shop. Money was getting tight from the lack of income, which was concerning t...
290K 10.8K 29
[Contains BoyxBoy! If you don't like then don't read!] Naruto Uzumaki is just trying to get through high school without involving himself with homoph...
16.9K 621 15
Boyxboy don't like don't read. Naruto being the most happy and determined shinobi in the leafs village was strong willed when it came to his friend...
77.6K 1.8K 11
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear. "No. Sasuke, are you?" "Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked. "Do it Sasuke. Prove...