Dear Crush, I Don't Love You...

By Heroine_Non-drug

Everyl Endail is a girl who has a crush on a guy for 4 years and sadly, he doesn't even know she exist. And w... More

The Letter Idea
Send Your Letter
Before the Party
Oh, Yeah. Random Pranks are Party Rituals

Meet #1

10 0 0
By Heroine_Non-drug

Boy

There comes a time when everyone has to do something uncomfortable and in my case its accompanying a blind girl to the bathroom.

"Are you done?" I asked, fear creeping that somebody will come in and accuse me of being a pervert.

"I haven't even pulled down my pants." The girl replies.

I roll my eyes. So far the girl has proven herself to be extremely weird and candid. "You really had to put that image in?"

"The image wouldn't come in if you didn't imagine, pervert." She says and next I hear a sound of water going down the toilet. She gets out, hands going everywhere trying to get a sense of where she is. She slowly moves left and she mutters an audible 'shit' when her hands meet the wall.

"Going somewhere?" I ask, amused.

She sighs, holding out her hand. "Guide me out, oh good sir."

"I'm not touching your hands." I state.

"Then guide me through my arms to the sinks so I could wash my hands." She says, irritatedly.

I chuckle going behind her and grabbing her shoulders, guiding her in front of a sink. She struggles for a few moments, her hands trying to find the sink knob and when she does she mutters a 'finally', running her hands gingerly through the water and rubbing them on her jeans when she's done. She faces me, dark sunglasses and all, giving me a calculating look.

"I'm not blind." She says.

I chuckle. "Your friend said you're blind."

"I see a blurry world not a dark world, Mister." She says, indignantly, crossing her arms.

"Quit calling me sir and mister. I'm the same age as you, you know."

"Its the formal way of talking to strangers."

"Well my name's Aiden so now were not strangers."

The girl holds out her hand. "I'm Everyl. I lost my glasses to a bunch of idiots at second period and therefore I am currently useless."

I take her hand, shaking it hesitantly before letting go. " Who are the idiots?"

Everyl freezes up. "Idiots. They don't need to be given further attention."

I scoff. "Oh come on, they stole your glasses. From what I heard, glasses are really expensive."

"From what I heard normal people aren't really supposed to be this nosy."

"Well then I'm not normal. You didn't actually think that a person that would help you out of the janitor's closet while you were screaming softly and guided you into the girl's bathroom even though that person was a guy was actually normal, right?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow.

I saw her color rose to her cheeks. "For the record, I was singing rock."

"Sounded like screaming."

She slapped me on the arm. Even though it didn't actually hurt I said a believable which made her smirk, in a cute way and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Are you masochist?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

"And what makes you think that?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I slapped you, you said ow and chuckled. Non-masochists don't do that."

I burst out laughing. "You are one weird girl."

"And you are a hidden masochist." She replied.

I grabbed her arm. "Let's go. Anymore time here and a girl is gonna come in and think something wrong."

I led her out of bathroom and into the empty hallways wherein, we were about to be caught by the hall monitor if it weren't for me deftly hiding us in a corner.

"Just how much sweet lemons do you eat for you to smell like this?" Everyl muttered into my shirt.

Oh right.

I accidentally pulled her into my arms so we could hide from the hall monitor.

I immediately let her go, making sure there was a definite amount of space between us.

Then silence.

It only lasted a good few moments before she started whistling.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought you were gone so I thought I'd use the special signal me and my best friend use."

I frowned. "And what is that signal?" I asked, a bit amused at the peculiar girl in front of me.

"Oh it goes like this. We like to-"

"PAAAAAAARTY!" Said a booming voice and next thing I know a hippie girl is hugging Everyl very tightly.

"Where have you been? I was gone one second and you were gone. I swear if I ever see those bitches I will choke them with a billion super zip ties and I'll castrate-"

I cleared my throat, loudly.

The hippie girl let go of Everyl, staring at me questioningly.

"Who is he?" She whispered to Everyl although I could hear very clearly.

"He's Aiden." Everyl replied.

"He's hot." I had to keep myself from chuckling. She really thought I could hear her.

"I wouldn't know that would I?" Everyl replied gesturing to her eyes.

"Is he single?"

"The hell am I supposed to know? He only got me out of the janitors closet and took me to the bathroom."

"Seriously, I really should destroy the lock on that closet or better yet. Oh, wait. To the bathroom? There's only two bathrooms and the boy's is currently under a flea infestation. Wait." She looked at Everyl. Everyl kept silent. " Shut up!"

"She didn't say anything." I stated.

"He really took you to the girl's bathroom? That's so cute! He's so into you!" The girl was practically screaming now.

"Wait, did he do anything to you?"

"No!" Everyl and I chorused.

"I'm not that kind of guy." I said just as Everyl said. " I know where his balls are, I would've kicked it."

"I think he heard us." The girl sort of whispered to Everyl again.

"Liez, you really have no shame do you?"

The girl thought for a moment. " No, not really."

Suddenly the bell ringed and doors were opened and people were flooding out.

The girl, Lies, I think? Grabbed Everyl's hand and immediately bolted, shouting  a "nice to meet you Aiden before fading out of sight.

****************************

"Hey, newbie, how's your first day?" Giovanni said taking a seat on the couch next to me and grabbing me popcorn.

I rolled my eyes, focusing on the game before me.

"Stop being so cheery, its weirding me out. "

"Stop being so gloomy, its bumming me out."

"You're still the same."

"I can't say the same for you."

Another roll of the eyes. "You're lucky, you're my brother.

"You're lucky. If it weren't for me, you'd be in an all boys boarding school with nothing but rules and authority figures trying to break your rockstar spirit."

I frown at him. "You really are pushing it, aren't you?"

He held his hands up. "Hey, just stating facts, buddy."

I shake my head. "You're impossible."

"I'm as possible as grilled waffles."

"I have to reply to that."

"So how's school?"

Again with school. "Why are you so curious with my school life anyways?"

"There was a brawl at school." I can't believe it, even he thinks I'm a ticking bomb. "You know the principal still has a complex against you and he'd probably connect you to it, somehow." Okay, maybe not.

"Don't worry I skipped classes. Everybody will probably think I went somewhere again."

"And where were you?"

"I was with a girl." I answered, hoping he would finally lay off.

"Who's the girl?"

"Some girl named Everyl. Now shut up, I'm trying to focus here."

There was a few moments of silence before Gio suddenly grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

"Hey, what was that for?" I asked irritatedly. I faltered when I saw him with a serious face.

"Stay away from her." He said, seriously.

"What?"

"Stay away from her."

"Why? Is she your girlfriend?"

"Just stay away from her. Call it payback for keeping you from boarding school."

"Tell me why and I will."

"I love her, okay?"

"Okay, then I'll stay away."

And that was it. Gio turned the tv on and we watched in silence as the game progressed and the popcorn decreased.

Although as I watched, I could only focus on one thing:

Just who are you Everyl?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 2.7K 34
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
204K 3.6K 63
Alara Mortello would do anything for her family even if it means being thrust into a marriage with the most ruthless man from their rival gang. Came...
19.6K 245 48
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...