The red drops on the bathroom...

By koolkat004

(ON HOLD) Anna is 15. Her boyfriend is 17. Anna is going through a hard life. Her mom died giving birth to he... More

chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

23 1 0
By koolkat004

Just a little note some chapters with be in Anna's diary and some will be in her or 3rd person pov and also the pic up there ^^^ is Anna's knife she cuts herself with thx

Anna's POV

I was on my laptop for school that I stole and never use for school listening to 'My chemical romance teenager' (song is above in media) when Josh my dad came in with his belt. I knew just what that meant 'SEX'.

I got up and backed away from him I didnt want it. Last time I got it I couldn't walk for 2 days.

"Where ya goin?" He asked in his low husky voice

"Away from you" I said opening my window.

"No ya dont", he said as he grabbed my legs and pulled me back in the room.

I yelled as he shut the window and started to take off my clothes.

(Time skip BC Im not writing no smut for you guys :P)

After it was over he left to go to the store. He locked every door and window so I wouldn't escape.

He us so dumb and I'm so tired of this. I broke a window and grabbed one of the shards that broke of from the window.

I put it up to my neck and made a little cut but then i got hit in the back if the head and blacked out.

I woke up with my dad with a gun to my head.

"I saw you tried to break out and leave." He said

I stayed silent

He cocked the gun "you want me to do this dont you"

"Do it. Ill beg just please. I bet you can't even do it you pussy" I said trying to get him to pull the trigger.

"You know I wont, For two reasons. One is you want me to do it and just because of that I won't. And two being why would I kill my 'kitten'" he said.

"I hate you" I said

"I love you baby, but sometimes your a brat" he said.

He hit me with the gun and I passed out again.

Word count:362

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 87.4K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
1M 55.7K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
41.3K 1.1K 18
One being a poor 19 year old, calm and quiet, student The other a 23 year old, hot tempered, CEO what happens when their paths cross and Minho decide...
75.4K 2.9K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.