Perfect Strangers

By endlesstinista_

I am Martina, you probably don't know me. We go to the same school. Did you know that? Did you know that we... More

Monday
Wednesday
Friday
Saturday
Saturday
Sunday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Saturday
Friday
Saturday
Monday
Tuesday
Friday
Thursday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Monday

288 12 11
By endlesstinista_

A few months later

"And because you have worked so hard this year, we have decided to arrange another ball, a spring ball!" The principal said through the speakers in each classroom. I looked to the left and me and Jorge catched eachothers eye for less than a second. I turned to Francesca instead. She looked excited. "Come on, can't you be a little excited?" I shook my head. "Fran, you know what happened last time" I sighed. "So you won't go to the ball?" She raised her eyebrows. "I don't think so, no." Fran nodded. "I understand."

Honestly I really wanted to go to the ball. I didn't tell Francesca but I think she knew it anyways. We were standing by our lockers when my phone buzzed in my backpocket. A message from, Jorge? "Classroom 19. Your choice." Why would I want to meet him in classroom 19? There was no reason. Then why did I want to? My thoughts were interrupted by Fran, she had read the message now too. "You aren't considering on going to him, right?" I breathed in. "No, I'm not, not at all, no." Fran made a weird face. "But isn't classroom 19 a classroom that we're going to pass on our way to the exit of school?" Francesca nodded slowly. I pulled my bag out of my locker and we started walking towards the exit. 25, 24, 23. I tried to distract myself from counting. 22, 21,20. Almost there. 19. The door was just open enough so I could see a part of the room. Candles were spread all around the room as far as I could see. I looked at Francesca, she was just as shook as me. I slowly opened the door. "How did you, but when and...why?" Jorge was sitting on a table and stood up. "I'm so sorry Martina, please forgive me for everything that I've done. Will you go to the ball with me?" He stretched out his hand with a bunch of roses. I didn't take them. "No." I struggled to not start crying. "What?" "This is really sweet, I really appreciate what you did here, but I can't forgive you for what you did." A tear ran down my cheek and he quickly came closer to dry it off. I noticed that he had tears in his eyes now too. "Please" He whispered. "Let me try again." I shook my head. "It is over Jorge." Four words that I never even imagined that I would ever say.

//Thank YOU for reading!❤️//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 705 11
Hey guys, I'm Ryder Roses. I'm what you could say a rockstar. So is my brother Ross Roses. We're twins and we've moved out of England. To an entirely...
9K 264 12
You're a simple commoner. Never did you think of yourself as anything else. Yet, there's one certain red headed twin that would disagree. (Sorry, I s...
10.4K 395 26
COMPLETED He is a boy, who has a normal life. He has lots of friends and is happy. He is popular and is part of the bad boys. She is a girl, with a...
86.8K 4.3K 40
I have a twin brother that looks exactly like me and he is super cute and smart. My twin brother, Marco, tried out for the prestigious boy only schoo...