My Possessive pop star boyfri...

Af themarvelouskait

Zara is a normal girl but with a famous boyfriend Justin Bieber. Zara loves Justin more then anything in the... Mere

PLEASE READ
My Possessive pop star boyfriend
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Idea for story
Bio
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ~ LAST CHAPTER
Sequel!

Authors Note

4.5K 33 0
Af themarvelouskait

First, thank you for stumbling across my book, you rock!  

Second, before reading this I would like to warn you that when I wrote this I was only around 13/14 (I think), so this book needs major editing. 

 I've read a lot of comments that have said that I didn't grasp the concept on what a possessive male is like.  That I will agree with.  My younger self didn't know exactly so I made it up of what a 14 year old thought possessive males were like.  

Please proceed with caution, the grammar stinks, and the characters could use a little tlc.  

Someday I will rewrite and fix all the mistakes in this novel.  Until then you can read my latest book, Ms. Popular & Mr. Nerd which has less grammatical issues.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my book, it might not be perfect, but I'm proud of my younger self for taking the time to write something!  I hope you enjoy Zara, Justin, and Jazz as they take on obstacles.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

544K 33.4K 97
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
661K 33K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
122K 2.7K 39
SEQUEL TO SAFE Bella has never felt so safe in her life. The boys were helping her recover, and by adopting her, she felt like she had somewhere she...
7.5K 176 49
Allison daughter of Scott McCall and Kira Yukimura. Junior year in high school. The same Beacon Hills. She is the straight A of the school and talent...