The Elite (Editting)

By AlexandraMcQueen

Alli Plummer led a normal teenage life: she went to school, rebelled against her parents and had a steady boy... More

Chapter 1: Just An Ordinary Day [New Chapter]
Chapter 3: Whoopsie Daisy
Chapter 4: Athena
Chapter 5: Want vs. Need
Chapter 6: Reasons, Realizations and Religion
Chapter 7: My First Best Friend
Chapter 8: Capture
Chapter 9: Traitor
Chapter 10: Suprise!
Chapter 11: IDs
Chapter 12: Ropes, Shackles, and Pain
Chapter 13: Three's Company
Chapter 14: Pack It All Up
Chapter 15: Family Photos
Chapter 16: Fight or Flight
Chapter 17: The Explosion
Chapter 18: Split Personalities
Chapter 19: Hermes' Hotel
Chapter 20: Stealth Mission Gone Wrong
Chapter 21: I've Got a Secret........Or Two
Chapter 22: Is it Hot in Here?
Chapter 23: Ally From Afar
Chapter 24: Can I Pick Your Brain?
Chapter 25: Quick Exit
Chapter 26: Exit, Stage Right
Chapter 27: Herded
Chapter 000: NEWS FLASH

Chapter 2: Brand New Eyes

173 6 5
By AlexandraMcQueen

            I opened my eyes to a new life, my vision sharper than in my past memories. In this life, there seemed to be more than the past; the grass was no longer green, I saw shades of blue and yellow and even flecks of purple now. I quickly located a shard of a mirror that I assumed had shattered in the aftermath of my encounter with the strange boy at the warehouse. I peered into it, hoping to recognize who and what I was.

​            "I wouldn't do that if I were you," I heard a deep, sultry voice say from the shadows. I turned to see an attractive man stepping from behind a wall that had somehow remained standing after the battle.

​            "And why is that?" I asked, taking in the man's features. He was tall, about 6'1" with shoulder length blonde hair and light brown eyes.

His response was slow; I could tell he was looking at me as well, "Because you and I are the same. You don't have a reflection, neither do I."

​            "No reflection? Then I must be a-"

​            "Not a vampire," the man answered. As he came into the light, I could see his features more clearly. His face was perfectly symmetrical, even his imperfections: a small scar under his eye, seemed to be placed perfectly.

​            "If I'm not a vampire, what am I? What are you? Who are you?" I asked him. I struggled to get to my feet, my legs felt like they were made of Jell-O.

​            "Whoa, beautiful, slow down,” the man said. He came to my side and helped me up. “One question at a time," the man continued, walking in a circle around me. "I am Gabriel. Your name is no longer Alli, you will be called Donatella."

​            "Donatella," I said aloud, listening to my name roll off of my tongue.

​            “Yes, your name is Donatella. It is your true name that has been yours since the dawn of time,” Gabriel replied.

​            "So I know your name but that doesn't answer my question. What are you and I?" I inquired.

​            "We are Descendants," Gabriel finished.

​            "Descendants of who?" I asked.

​            "Ancient Greek gods and goddesses," he answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476 7 21
When thirteen year old, Amelie Queen, finds out that it is her turn along with her three other friends to do the annual search for the lost Olympian...
488 42 11
Athena Rossi a 17 year old girl who has been abused and broken many times and in so many ways she never believed in love she only loved her brothe...
314K 12.8K 28
Jasmine, an orphan trained since young to become the best hacker, died and was transmigrated into a novel she read. She took over the body of the her...
502 80 43
Sixteen-year-old Gabriella Kilpatrick can shoot fire from her hands, which would be great if she didn't get blamed for a blazing inferno that kills 1...