Nelson On Tour: A Growing Up...

By KaleahColeman

Carlyn and Joey are out of school for the summer at last! The two of them couldn't wait to enjoy their time a... More

Class Blows
Give Or Take....A Vacation
Pack Your Bags
Planes And Purple Rain
Chicago Stroll
Memory Lane
Ain't No Time Like Showtime
After The Show Comes The Tour Bus
Country Walk
Fearless Leader
Dance Dance.....And The Revolution
Days Gone Bye!
Move That Bus!
It's The Love That Counts
Curtain Call

Before You Begin

735 31 15
By KaleahColeman

Please take a moment to Read the Growing Up Nelson series to better understand this short story. There will be some topics that may come up and confuse you if you haven't done so already. This story as well as the GUN series is purely based on fictional events although there are some of Prince's real life experiences used in this story. I would like to thank you for reading this and other stories in the Pop Life universe and hope that you continue to show your love and support for my work. It's your love that makes the stories and the characters that I create come to life. This short story is my gift to you as a thank you for taking this journey with me as a writer and as a friend of our Prince.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 61 16
This contains mature content that isn't suitable for kids. Parents Permission is suggested if you're under the age of 16. Thanks and enjoy!
10.2K 278 49
THIS 1ST COMEBACK STORY IS NOW DISCONTINUED RE-EDITED: THE DATE AND TIME FOR EACH CHAPTER IS BACK IN 2020! MEANING THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN IN MID-202...
33.8K 2.5K 71
Jensen and Prince are living out their dreams of having a family. Devon is the light of their lives. Prince's career begins to have a resurgence and...
20.1K 1.5K 32
The drama continues as Prince has to settle an ongoing score with Regan's ex-boyfriend Marcus. This time Prince is ready to end the torture but will...