[ON HOLD] The Yandere Girl

By StellarSpiritEspeon

"Senpai I love you, and no one can.." Serena Yvonne was an emotionless girl until the boy named Ash Ketchum e... More

Characters
Lillie Kahele Pt. 1
Lillie Kahele Pt. 2
Yandere Mother
Aria Elle
Mallow Mao Pt. 1
Mallow Mao Pt. 2
Miette Poffin Pt. 1

Emotionless

1.8K 16 9
By StellarSpiritEspeon

Are you having a good day? Well, you might not be now, because this book is about.... MURDER!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Serena's POV :
Before I met you I was emotionless. I couldn't feel happiness, sadness, nothing...

Just nothing...

I have been attending Akademi High School for years. I got As and Bs. But that still don't make me feel happy.

When I met you, everything changed. I caught sight of you and I felt....

Happiness...

I know that you are the one that will keep me alive. You're the one.

A few months later I have discovered...

Sadness, killing me...

There are 9 people who are crushing on him. And 10 because of his sister, May Ketchum. May don't want Ash to have a girlfriend because she was scared that he would forget her. Ash was a very kind guy, so he made his promise.

Lillie is the one that I am scared about, she is indeed Ash's childhood friend. How about me? I don't even know.

I recieved all of the girls, or I shall say, rivals, from Shauna-San. Shauna is the girl that keeps on texting me. Because she want my help, and I need hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.8K 56
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
358K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
146K 10.7K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
282K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...