Arshi Intimate Short Stories

By kyundardhai

These short stories will be a little more mature than my "Arnav & Khushi Short Stories" Hope of you enjoy som... More

Lingerie
Lingerie. Part II
Bump in the Blankets
Bump in the Blankets pt.2
Exploring Him
Exploring Him Part II
Alone at Home
First Night
ROLE PLAY
ROLEPLAY PT II
Starved?

"I Missed You"

45.9K 590 20
By kyundardhai

"She wanted to say I love you like a thunderstorm, like a lion, like a helpless rage.."- Ken Follett

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello? Arnav ji?"

"Yeah babe? "

"When will you be back? I miss you so much!"

"I'll be back before you know it. I love you Khushi. I have to leave for a meeting so I'll talk to you later."

Don't leave.

Khushi was about to say something when Arnav cut the phone.

This was an everyday thing between Arnav and Khushi. Arnav would talk to her about an hour or so on the phone and then leave. It had been a month since Arnav left to London for a big conference. It was very hard for him to leave Khushi after all they had been through with his kidnapping.

Khushi never wanted him to leave, but she knew he had to. She had locked herself up in her room for a week after he left, she almost had a panic attack. However, their daily phone calls made her feel so much better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi laid on her side of the bed and stared at Arnav's side of the bed. She could almost feel his presence, his arm around her waist, her hands touching his chest, his brown eyes, his smirk, and his daily dose of 'what the'.

She silently cried just thinking about him.

It's been so long.

She grabbed his pillow and hugged it. His musky scent was still on the pillow.

The ocean.

He always smelled like the ocean. She loved it.

Khushi got up and slowly trudged towards their wardrobe. She opened it up to be invited by a splash of color and a splash of darkness. Her clothes looked like a rainbow, whereas his clothes were the same color.

Black, grey, dark blue.

They were his favorite colors. Her fingers walked over his jackets and shirts. She grabbed one of his dark blue jackets.

He wore this when we got 'engaged' at the mandir. He looked so hot in this.

Khushi smiled at the memory. She brought the jacket closer to her. It almost felt like Arnav was hugging her. Khushi looked at the jacket once more and then decided to wear it. She wore the jacket and almost got lost in it. It fit Arnav perfectly, but it was huge on her.

She was so cozy in it. She walked around her room acting like she was the ASR.

What the?

"What the Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, how did you forget to buy the eggplants?", Khushi started mimicking the way Arnav talked.

"What the?..What the? What the?"

Khushi laughed while screaming "What the..?"

I'm so stupid. Oh how I miss his 'what the?'.

Khushi grinned at the thought of him laughing at her if he saw her. Khushi strolled back to the closet and picked out a light blue tie to wear.

"Hai devi maiyaa...how do you wear a tie?"

How does he do it?

Khushi tried tying the tie in weird ways. She almost strangled herself.

Khushi was so focused on wearing Arnav's tie, that she didn't hear her husband walking up the stairs and walking to their room, to surprise his wife. He missed Khushi so much that he thought that he would surprise her today. However, his plan backfired when he stood outside their room.

He saw Khushi dancing around saying "What the..?" and he saw her hugging herself with his...jacket.

This girl is really crazy.

He slowly walked into the room scanning Khushi up and down.

"Khushi....?"

Khushi almost lost her balance when she saw who was standing in front of her. She left everything she was doing and jumped into his arms.

"Arnav ji!", Khushi squealed with joy.

"How are you here so early? I thought you had a meeting?"

Arnav broke their hug and looked at what Khushi was wearing. Khushi was confused why he was staring at her like that.

"Khushi I was supposed to surprise you, but you have surprised me...have you started going to the office or are you just practicing to be like me?"

Khushi was still very much confused.

What is he talking about?

Khushi looked at herself and realized she was wearing his clothes.

"I'm sorry...I..I was..", before she could complete her sentence Arnav pulled her closer to him.

"Babe you look so hot in my clothes. You should wear my clothes more often.."

Arnav smirked at Khushi when he saw her going red.

Khushi looked up into his eyes and almost drowned in his brown eyes. She lifted her hands to touch his face.

Is this real?

"I missed you Arnav ji. Your pillow didn't have your scent anymore so I thought I would wear your....you know."

Khushi caressed his face and her fingers went up to his hair and then roamed around to his eyes and then his lips which still held that glorious smirk he was known for.

Khushi held his gaze and then leaned in closer to get a taste of him. She breathed his scent in and then brushed her lips against his.

"I tried remembering your touch and your presence by these things, but they weren't real enough. Your touch is different because it leads to an explosion of fireworks in me."

Khushi closed her eyes and just stood there feeling his touch on her. Whereas, Arnav was mesmerized by Khushi. He let her feel him and touch him.

Khushi leaned closer to his lips and captured his lips in a delicate kiss. She sucked on his bottom lip and was about to break their kiss when Arnav pulled her closer by the tie that was still wrapped around her neck. He bit her lip and let his tongue swipe inside her mouth.

I missed her taste so much.

Khushi's knees weren't supporting her anymore. Arnav knew Khushi couldn't stand anymore because of her tight grip on his shoulders. He slowly picked her up and led her to the bed without breaking their kiss.

After what seemed like a very short time to both of them. Khushi fell beside Arnav.

I need him.

Khushi mustered up the strength to get up and sat on top of Arnav.

"What the..?"

I missed this.

Khushi captured his lips again. "I missed your daily 'what the?'".

Khushi left his lips and made her way to his neck and left little love bites on his neck. Her nose nuzzled in his neck. She lightly placed a kiss on his throat.

She slowly grabbed his arms that were wrapped around her waist and held them to the side. Arnav could've broken her hold on him, but he didn't want to. He wanted her to feel him.

Khushi slowly unbuttoned his shirt and place little kissed on his chest. Arnav got up to take his shirt off, but Khushi pushed him down again.

"Khushi please. I need you."

Khushi silenced him with a kiss and went down to his belt buckle. She slowly unbuttoned his pants while holding his gaze. She left a small kiss on his v-line.

Arnav groaned and pushed his hands in her hair.

........................................................................

After a long night of them giving pleasure to each other, Arnav and Khushi fell next to each other panting hard.

"Babe, I really did miss you!"

"Don't ever leave me again Arnav ji"

Arnav smiled.

"Well if I don't leave then how will I see you wearing my clothes and see you mimicking me huh?"

Khushi blushed and just silenced him again with her lips.

"I missed you. That's all"

........................................................................................................

Hey guys! I know this might seem confusing to you all, but I just wanted to separate my mature stories from my other stories about Arshi. 

This way you know which one you would prefer to read more! These are the same stories from my other collection and I'll add some new ones pretty soon! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
229K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
12.3K 1.4K 10
A short SS on Arnav and Khushi decipting the title name.
326K 21.8K 50
It is a sweet story of Arnav and Khushi. This story starts with Shyam's truth out about him being a married man. From the episode dated 11th December...