Camp Sapphire

Von Kid076

"Camp is supposed to be fun right?" Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
My Boys
Special

10

2.5K 128 159
Von Kid076

He shoots.....

Chris up there.

Rylee POV

  I got out of the shower smiling hard as hell. There goes that new relationship smell again. I feel much better now. I'm still a little mad because I want to know why Chris has it out for me so bad. Shit is getting annoying to be honest. Another story for another time. I got out and walked into Justen's room with only a towel wrapped around my waist ( I don't have any clothes here plus my jeans and all that are still getting washed so there's that). "I called Mar- God damn Rylee." Justen said as he walked into the room biting his lip at me. "Down boy. What were you saying?" I said redirecting his attention. "Yeah. My bad I called Marissa and told her to watch my group from a min while I make sure you're good. Damn you got a mean right hook Lee." he said rubbing his face. 

   Guess the pain was just now setting in on that ass. "My bad. I was really pissed as you can probably feel that now." I said shrugging my shoulder. "Can you at least kiss it better or something? This shit is starting to sting a little." he said as I motioned for him to com to me. When he did, I kissed the spot again as well as kiss him because that's what he really wanted. "Thank you baby." he said smiling. "Is my clothes almost done?" I asked him. "Yeah they should be done now. I'm about to bring them up to you." he said as he left the room. I texted  Marlon and Deonte and let them know that I was cool and to enjoy the rest of their day. "Here you go baby." Justen said as he handed me my clothes. I noticed that he was still standing there. "Um nigga what you doing? Move." I said as he laughed. "I don't know why you're acting like that, I'm gonna see all of that sooner or later. I already seen the back."he said laughing. 

  "OK but that's besides the point. Now isn't that time for all that. Get. The. Fuck. Out." I said slowly. "Alright, alright, I'm going mean ass." he said laughing. After I finished getting dressed, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. "What are you gonna do for the rest of the day?" Justen asked me walking from the kitchen. "Go to sleep. I'm mad tired." I said as I walked to the door. "Yeah I bet you are after all you did today." he said with a smirk. I deadpanned him "Nah but forreal I know you're tired. You really had an eventful day. That spike was something serious." he said as I laughed. "My bad." I said as we walked. "You don't have to apologize to me. It's all good." he said as we continued our walk. When we finally made it to my place he leaned against the door. "I really wish I could spend the rest of the day with you." he said pouting. "Stop being selfish. You have campers to counsel so go do that." I said as I laughed at him. "Can I get another kiss before I go though?" he asked as I kissed him.

  "Now go boy and stop being so sexy." I smiled. "I'll text you later." he said as he walked away. I walked in the cabin and went straight to my room to sleep. I was mad tired." 

A week later. 

  It's been about a week since the whole incident with Chris and so far things have been going good. Of course we had to talk about the incident and apologize to each other  for the violence but I was cool with that. We were also banned from the group activities for that week but it looks like we got off easy because they were pretty much boring for the most part. This morning however, things have been weird to be honest. I woke up this morning to an empty cabin. Deonte and Marlon were no where to be found. I found that a bit weird since they  would normally text me and tell if they were going somewhere or just staying out at someone else's crib. I shrugged my shoulders and got ready for my first day back after a week of just catching up on some rest. I made me a bowl of cereal before heading out to meet up with everyone. 

  Once I got finished, I doubled checked myself to make sure that I had everything before leaving out. I decided to put on Mary Mary's Walking as I walked to the cafe. Once I made it there, everybody was in full conversation. I took my earphones out and greeted everyone in the group, Including Marlon and Deonte. To my surprise, no one spoke back to me, including Justin. Um, OK, I clearly missed the memo here. "I said good morning everyone." I said again thinking that they probably didn't hear me the first time. Again, silence, well at least to me that is. They just went back to having full conversations with each other. It's weird because I don't have any problems with nobody in this group. in fact, we're all like family here. I looked around and saw that everyone was still in the same cheerful mood like earlier.  I noticed Chris giving me a looks of sadness and concern but I shrugged it off. 

  Justen announced that they wanted to play a family feud type game so I they were gonna be picking teams. I love that game ad everyone here knows that so I knew I was a shoe in for at least one team. As the game began and people began to pick their teams, I noticed that I wasn't called at least once. Not even by my own two friends. Um, I must've missed something. I walked off and went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face. "Um I'm clearly missing something here. Everybody is acting weird today." I said to myself in he mirror of the bathroom. When I came back to the group, people were whispering and pointing at me. Justen announced that we would be moving on to the final round against another group so he was directing us to the area that the game would be held at. We  all got up and move and the whispers and pointing still continued. I pulled out my phone and began to play a game while I the other people played the final round. 

  Well, I thought I was until Justen snatched my phone out of my hand. I looked up and his face showed me traces of hurt, confusion, and anger. I looked at him with a confused expression and sat and paid attention to the game. Once it was over and we won, I went to Justen  with my hand out expecting my phone. "You'll get your phone tomorrow morning Mr. Thomas. You know the rules." he said as I looked at him like he was stupid. Now I want to punch his ass. I couldn't stand being here any longer so I went home and went to sleep. When I woke up, I walked downstairs to get me something to drink. "Rylee let me ask you something." Deonte said scaring the shit out of me as he and Marlon walked into the kitchen. "Uh....sure wassup?" I said taking a sip if water. "Rylee are you gay?" Marlon flat out asked. "Yeah. Is that gonna be a problem?" I said putting bottle down. "Naw. You good." he said. 

  "You and Justen huh?" Deonte asked. That question stumped and confused me at the same time. "Wha-" I started to say before he interrupted me. "Are you and Justen talking?" he asked again. "No." I lied because I was interested in see where this went. "OK so explain this." he said pulling out his phone and pressing play on a video. It was the video from last week showing Justen kissing me in from of our door. I didn't know we were being recorded. That explains why Chris was looking at me like that and everyone's behavior today too. "Yes. Me and him talk. Actually, that's my boyfriend. Is that a problem?" I said with my eyebrow raised. "No but Lee why didn't you tell us? I would rather from you directly and not a damn a rumor." he said pissed. "I'm sorry you guys but I didn't think that was anyone's business plus I don't think he would be comfortable with me running around telling anyone that would listen our business." I said. 

  "Well I hope he's comfortable now because the whole camp knows about you two. I really wished you would've told us so we could defend you better. I'm happy you are have a be but I I'll be damned if I let somebody talk shit about you Rylee. You're my brother man. Come here kid." he said as I walked to him. He pulled me in a bro hug. "My bad not talking to you earlier but I need time to figure out how I was gonna approach the situation." he said as he hugged me. "Don't forget about me niggas." Marlon said as we hugged. "None of this shit changes the bond we all have. We're brothers niggas!" Marlon yelled as we all laughed. Out of nowhere, I suddenly felt sleepy again. "I'm gonna call it a night. I'm mad tired for some reason." I said as they nodded their heads. I'm glad we cleared things up and they still chose to be cool with me. Thought I was gonna have to fight both of them. I wish Justen wouldn't have took my damn phone. 

  The Next Day     

  I woke up the next morning still getting a weird feeling. I don't have any expectations for the day, so we'll see where this goes. "Nigga hurry up before Te fat ass eat all of the French toast!" Marlon shouted from downstairs. I'm glad we were able to work things out. I got up and to the bathroom to start my morning routine. Once I was finished,  headed downstairs only to find these two niggas fighting over the food. "Deonte gimme that damn piece of toast! Stop blocking!" Marlon said as he tried to reach for the plate but Deonte held it up in the air. "Nah! You good." he said as he continued to dodge him. I took the opportunity to steal the plate from him. "Thanks." I said as I took a bite out the French toast. "This shit is so good. Where's the syrup?" I said as I carried the plate with me. 

  "I wanted that." Marlon said as I continued to eat. "I'm hungry." I simply said back.  I checke the microwave only to find my plate sitting there. "On second thought, maybe you could've had this. Never mind now." I said sliding the french toast on my plate and heating it up for a few seconds. "Greedy ass niggas I swear." Marlon said as he continued to eat. I laughed at him and began to eat my breakfast. Once we were finished, we put our dishes in the dishwasher and headed out the door. "You ready?" Deonte said as we walked to the cafe. "I mean it's whatever. They can say what they want. Now if they wanna fight, we can definitely do that." I said. "We right here with you." he said as we all dapped each other up. When we walked into the cafe, everyone stopped talking and looked directly at me. They began to whisper as we took our seats with our group.

  No one spoke to me again when I said good morning but I wasn't expecting them to. I noticed that Justen wasn't here yet. That's weird plus I want my phone back. "Listen up! It's a rumor going around about me and Rylee so I'm gonna help y'all out." I heard his voice boom throughout the room, yet I still couldn't see him. I felt someone turn me around and kiss me. "This right here is all mine and if that means I'm fired as counselor, then so be it." he said as he stormed out, leaving me dazed and happy. "Rylee, you might wanna go after him if you want your phone and shit back." Deonte said nudging me. "Oh...uh yeah right. I'll be back." I said as I got up and went after Justen. I ran to Justen's place and knocked on the door. "The fuck do you-" he stopped when he noticed it was me. "Hey it's just me." I said with my hands up.

  "I'm sorry Lee I'm just pissed that somebody really tried to expose us." he said as I nodded my head. "I know. Someone was clearly mad that I have you but looks like their plan failed." I said as he got up and began to pace around. "That shit is just fucked up Ry and you nor I deserve that shit." he said. "Your right Justen. Let me help ease your mind." I said as I grabbed his hand, making him stop. 

The Moment Y'all Been Waiting For   

  I walked him into the kitchen stopping to get some caramel sauce and ice. "Come on." I said as I walked him upstairs. "Ry I don't think" "Shhhh. Don't think. Just relax" I said as I took his shirt off. I took some of the caramel sauce and pour some on his lip before licking it off. I did this once more time before engaging in a serious tongue kiss with him I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I moved his hands. "Nope. Relax." I said as his hand fell. I pour some caramel sauce over both of his nipples, spending a nice amount of time with each of them before heading down south. Of course I licked all of his abs before making my way to my destination. I unloosened his belt while he lifeted his body up, allowing me to slip everything off. His friend was standing at full attention. He got a nice size on him (and it's wide), so I hope I can do this. I pour some of the caramel on the tip and slowly licked it off with the ice in my mouth.

  "Oh shit Rylee! Do that again." he moaned and slightly shivered. He clearly like it because his dick jumped too. I pour some more on it, repeating the process but this time taking some of him in my mouth. "Fuck bae!" he moaned. I pulled back and took a deep breath and relax my mouth. I poured more sauce on him before moving the bottle out of the way. I took all of him in mouth and began to suck every last bit of the sauce off while the ice melted. "Baby this shit feels soooo gooood. God damn Rylee!" he moaned as I continued to do my thing. As I was giving him love and affection, he called my name. "Hm?" I hummed as I looked at him. I saw his eyes roll in he back of his head. I can't help it, he taste so good right now. "Shit baby, I'm about to nut, bring that ass here." he said as he pulled me off and up to him. He damn near ripped all my clothes off making me laugh at how aggressive he was being.  

  He poured the caramel sauce on my ass and dove straight in. "Juuussstteeenn." I moaned as his tongue lapped in and around my hole. "I love cake." he said as it sent vibrations through out my body. That shit sent me to the moon. He continued to have his dessert while is was here just moaning his name. "Come here." I said interrupting him. He came up to me and kissed me with so much passion that I swear I just got high off. "I'm ready." I moaned to him as I opened my eyes. He looked at me for reassurance while I smiled at him. He reached over and grabbed a condom and some lube (A/N: I swear I hate saying that. I cringe for some weird reason). I felt him pour some lube on my ass and massage it in my hole.  "Baby take a deep breath and relax, this might hurt a little." he said as I did just that. I felt something stabbing me down there. "Rylee, relax baby. You're gonna make it harder for the both of us." he said. 

  I did just that as he continued to slide into me. Shit felt like someone was cutting me in half. Once he was all the way in, he stayed still, I guess allowing me to me to get adjusted to him. "You got this Ry just breathe and remain calm." I mentally coached myself. After about 15 minutes, I nodded my head for him to continue as he slowly stroked me. "Oh shit Justeeenn." I moaned as he continued his pace. "Damn baby you feel so good." he moaned as I watch him bit his lip. "Faster." I said. "Got you." he said as he picked up his pace. This shit was feeling to good and my moans proved just that. He flipped me over so now we were in missionary. "Arch your back." he said while making be do just that. Shit I wished he didn't because now I felt all of him and now I'm stuck looking for planet Earth.

  "Fuck baby! This mine right?" he said slamming into me, making my ass clap against him. I was too busy trying to formulate a complete sentence to answer him. "I said this mine right?" he asked again, going harder then before. "Y-y-y-y-y-es! It's all yours" I moaned as he continued his assault, sending me on the tour of our solar system. He pulled out and laid on the bed. "Show me what you got lil baby." he said. I got on top of him and slowly eased my way down on him. "Fuuuuccckkk." he said as he gripped my ass cheeks. I slowly began to ride him. He was losing his mind to be honest. I picked up my pace and began to go faster. "That's what I'm talking about. Show me how you do bae." he said as our bodies was making beautiful sound together. Eventually my legs gave out on me so he rolled me over on the bed and started drilling me. 

  "You're so sexy." he said as he kissed me and continued to drill me. "Jus-justen I'm about to." I said as I came without warning. "Here I come baby." he said as he pulled of the condom and came all over my stomach. "Feeling better?" I panted as we both tried to regain our breaths. "Fuck them. It's all about you. Thank you baby." he said as he kissed. "I'm glad I gave up my virginity to you." I said as his smiled got super big. "Oh shit! Rylee! Damn!" he said as he kissed me even harder. He carried me into the bathroom where we began to shower (I had to hold on to the shower hands seeing as though I really couldn't .....yeah). Once we were finished, he carried me back to his room where he sat me on a dresser while he quickly changed his sheets. This dresser was actually making things worse to be honest. 

  Once finished, he laid me back down in the bed and cuddled up next to me. "You know I still need my phone right?" I said to him. "Shut up Rylee." he laughed. "I'm serious." I said as he faked a snore. "Ignorant ass." I said as I drifted off to sleep. 

3 peat!

That should hold y'all for a few weeks.

Thoughts? 

Rylee?

Chris?

Deonte?

Marlon?

Now that y'all are caught up to where I am mentally, hang on ;)     

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Camp Utopia. Von H.Stowe

Jugendliteratur

686 19 16
A summer camp full of romance, friendship and drama? Sounds like hell to me.
189 6 1
gay cowboys!!
136K 4.8K 26
First time for everything. Right?
188K 6.3K 41
[COMPLETED] "i guess everything was just a waste then." - lowercase intended.