my seductive cellmate 》taekook

Par taeslostboy

"You won't last a day here newbie" "You're lucky you're cute... Kim Taehyung" Top!Jungkook Finished editing:... Plus

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
Q&A SHIT
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
50K THANK YOU
Characters + Questions
17
18
20
New story woop woop
21
22
23 [END]
Epilogue
Thank you
100K & Sequel?

19

21.1K 1.1K 908
Par taeslostboy

A/N: Kinky taekook

"I love you"

Jungkook couldn't get those three words out of his head. Said by his cellmate, his playmate, his mild crush, the only guy he actually cared for in his life.

Jungkook mentally scolded himself for not repeating the words back when Taehyung said them. He just replied with a smile and hugged the other male. Taehyung tried not to think much of it as he guessed that it was a lot to take in.

It's not just something you say to random people. I love you are three words that could mean so much to a person. It's a sign of love and appreciation, not everyone deserves it and not everyone gets the love they actually deserve.

Jungkook was walking with a guard as he philosophically thought about the actual meaning of love and what it meant to him.

"You can take your seat in front of the glass, if wanting to speak, use the phone next to you." A guard instructed as Jungkook took a seat.

Today was the day that the person from the phone call weeks ago would visit. To say Jungkook was nervous was an incredible understatement. He was sweating, his throat became dry and his legs were mildly shaking.

Jungkook looked up, to meet eyes with someone he thought he wouldn't ever see again in his life.

"Hey baby, missed me?" The person behind glass spoke with a high, but luring voice.

Jungkook could only stare as he held the phone against his ear. How and why was he here? He couldn't be. He shouldn't be.

A chuckle left the other male's lips and he spoke again, gaining attention from Jungkook.

"I know you must be surprised, but I think you'll enjoy what I've got to say." He started, earning a suspicious look from Jungkook.

"Remember when I told you on the phone that I had a surprise for you?" The male asked, leaning in closer to the glass.

Jungkook nodded his head hesitantly, recalling their phone call and immediately remembering how shocked he was to hear his voice.

"Well my kookie, what would you say if I could get you out of here?" 

Silence.

"You what?"

Jungkook could only utter out two words, but it seemed enough for the other male as he started to speak again with a soft smile.

"I've arranged something with a few of my guys and they can get you out of here with only compulsory therapy as a result. I have a lawyer to get you out Jungkookie. You have no idea how much I've missed you." The male spoke. 

"Please come with me."

A sickly sweet tone coated his voice as he said his last sentence, earning a distrusting look from Jungkook.

"You didn't miss me one bit you liar." Jungkook said bitterly, now having courage to look up at his all so familiar old colleague and cellmate.

"Kookie don't you miss what we had? We're a team, you and I making money, having power over all these people."

He tried sounding convincing, but Jungkook remembered how much he got hurt by him, he left him heart-broken, alone.

"We doesn't exist, Jimin. We're not a team. You left me alone when your friends came to the rescue." Jungkook started getting angry at this point, all his build up anger and hatred for the man he now hated the most.

The other male looked at him sadly, but giving up wasn't in his dictionary.
He leaned in closer to the glass, earning a glare from Jungkook.

"The killing Jungkook, don't you miss it? Don't you miss doing it together?"

Jungkook hissed and looked away, yet still holding the phone next to his ear.

"It's tempting isn't it? How good it feels, the adrenaline, the rush it gives you."

"Stop." Jungkook gritted through his teeth.

"How people beg you for their lives one last time, pleading not to hurt their families and spare them." Jimin said in a mocking tone, clearly enjoying the sick thoughts that rushed through his head.

"I told you to quit it!"

"When they cry out for help, but then they shut up in less than a second because of one. single. shot."

"STOP FUCKING STOP" Jungkook screamed out, eyes shut tight as he wanted to break the glass and choke the other male to make him shut up.

"I know you love it Jungkook! Don't lie, I've known you for years, better than anyone. I know how you feel when you kill, the power it gives you."
Jimin said knowingly, his voice still calm, but alluring.

Jungkook was silent.

"That's right. You were born to kill Jungkook, you're good at it and it feels good."

Jungkook made eye contact again, looking up through his bangs.

"Let's do it again baby, just you and me. Wouldn't that be fun? You out of here, we can be together again. Don't you miss my touch? How good I can make you feel?"

It was like Jimin was hypnotising him each word he spoke, it started to finally sound good in his ears. His adrenalin getting higher, his lust to kill more prominent.

"I haven't stopped loving you since I got out Kookie, make me the happiest guy and go with me. I can arrange something for you, you'd only have to go to therapy & together with my lawyer you're out."

That didn't sound too bad to Jungkook, yet he was hesitant. What about Taehyung? He didn't want to lose him right? Could he leave him behind that easily? Especially since he confessed his love for him. Was he that selfish?

"You were sentenced over 30 years of jail Jungkook. I can make that a week, max 2 weeks and you're out of here. Forget the therapy part, I have a guy who can give you a new identity. You'll be as free as ever baby, together with me."

Jimin looked at him tilting his head, smirking at him. He knew that he had convinced him now. The changed look in Jungkook's eyes, his shoulders hanging lower, his muscles relaxed and facial expression calm.

"So baby, what do you say? Sound good, hm?"

It took a moment, but Jungkook nodded slowly while looking down.

"That's my baby, I'm so glad you changed your mind. I'll get to you again when I've arranged everything. Until then Jungkookie, wait for me." 

The words seemed to leave Jimin's mouth so smoothly, giving Jungkook the intention that he actually cared about him again.

Did Jimin really love him again? Maybe he was mistaken, but that didn't change the fact that the thought about Taehyung struck his head.

"Tae... what about you?" Jungkook spoke softly to himself as he sunk down in his chair. He had a maximum of two weeks to figure out his choice.

Go back to the old ways and reunite with Jimin again?

or

Decline Jimin's offer and continue to live over 30 years of prison, together with Taehyung?

A/N: woops... I know yall are probably screaming at me and hating me. I think you'll be surprised for the ending, whether it is pleasantly or not you'll find out.

Another A/N:

To all my fellow writers/authors:

I see these mistakes everywhere, even with some of my favourite authors.
And since I get triggered every time I see this particular grammar issue I will teach you for once and for all.

Your : Shows fucking possession
You're : You fucking are
They're : They fucking are
Their : Shows fucking possession
Were: Past fucking tense of are
Where: Shows a fucking place
We're: We fucking are

You're very welcome, I hope you all learn from my annoying grammar police ass :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

70.5K 3.9K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
406K 13.3K 113
"I love you.." [message has been deleted] texting story ✨ ©allthelove_jikook 2018 | completed
1.2M 53.4K 88
( 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 ) ✎ "please don't give up on me" [FIN] started, april 2017 ended, september 2017
210K 11.8K 103
in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin whispered, "that we aren't just silly tee...