August Alsina : Not An Ordina...

By QueenxLeeLee

Living with her disabled mom and her sister and brother Keira can't stand neither sibling and prays that one... More

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 1
August Alsina : Not An Ordianry Love - Chapter 2
August Alisna : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 3
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 4
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 5
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 6
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 7
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 8
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 9
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 10
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 12
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 13
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 14
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 15
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 16
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 17
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 18
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 19
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 20
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 21
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 22
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 23
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 24
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 25
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 26
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 27
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 28
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 29
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 30
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 31
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 32
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chpater 33
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 1)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 2)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 35
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 36
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 37
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 38
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 39

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 11

9.2K 245 27
By QueenxLeeLee

- August POV -

(a month later)

I was on my way to pick Keira up from school. She decided that she wanted to start college early or whatever so she could get it over with. I was picking her up because...well I don't know. She asked me to pick her up like she ain't got a car or nothing.

" Hey baby. " she said getting in the car.

" Sup witcha' ma. " I said pulling off. " So how was your day? " I asked.

" Oh my god niggas out here is so damn thirsty. I mean every time I turn around I got a nigga asking me when he gone get my number, or when we gone go out and this one dude had the nerve to ask me when was we gone fuck. I slapped the hell out his ass. He pissed me the fuck off. " she said.

I swear I hate asking a female how they day went cause they gone give yo ass the whole nine yards. " Well you tell them niggas I said they better leave you alone. " I said seriously.

" Awe is my baby getting jealous? " She cooed.

" Keira I'm serious. " I said.

" It's okay baby. You know you the only one for me and I only love you. " she said kissing my cheek.

" I better be. " I said grabbing her hand and interlocking our fingers together.

I seen her blush and then she pulled out her phone. " So your birthday is coming up in about two weeks. " she smiled at me.

" Okay. And? " I said.

I ain't all that big on my birthday no more since my brother was killed a few days before I turned 18. Ain't that some shit. They could've at least let him live to see his little bro turn 18 but its all good.

" So what do you want for your birthday? " she asked.

" What I want nobody can give it to me. Not even god himself can give it to me. " I sighed thinking about my brother.

" Well is there anything that I can get you? " she asked.

" Nah. As long as you there for my birthday I'm good. " I said hoping she would dismiss the conversation.

" But Aug- "

" Keira drop it please. By the way I got to go out to NewOrleans next week. Im gone stay for about 3 days. " I said.

" Okay. " she said.

" You not gone question me why I'm going to NewOrleans? " I asked.

" Nope. Im tired of asking you why you going someplace else. If you wanted to tell you would so ain't no point in me asking you. " she shrugged.

" Damn it's like that? " I said pulling up to my house.

" Sadly yes. Why are we here? I want to go home. " she said.

" What you mean? We are home baby girl. " I said.

" We don't live together. " she stated.

" Might as well. You got enough clothes here to say that you live here so come on. " I said getting out.

We walked inside the house and she went straight to the kitchen and started doing something on her lap top. " Now what are you doing? " I asked.

" I want to go ahead get this essay half way over with. " she said typing away.

" What kind of essay? " I questioned.

" I have to write a 1,000 word essay on two people that I love and mean the world to me. " she said rolling her eyes.

" One last question an- "

" I already know what you about to ask. Im writing about my mom and my sister Tasha. " she said cutting me off.

" Oh. " I said getting up.

I went upstairs feeling a little hurt. I mean I know she writing about her family but damn. I don't even know what I'm tripping for.

I laid in my bed and got a call from my niece Kay. " Hey baby girl. " I said answering her.

" Hey Uncle Aug. " she beamed calling me by my nickname.

" Someone sounds excited. " I chuckled.

" I am. Mommy said if you're going to daddy's grave then I can go. Are you going? " she asked.

" Yeah I am. Im spending three days in NewOrleans. You want to come? " I asked already knowing the answer.

" Of course I do. Uncle Aug I have to go. Mommy wants me to do my homework now. " she said sounding sad.

" It's okay. Call me before you go to bed tonight okay. " I said.

" Okay. Love you. " she said.

" Love you too. " I chuckled before she hung up.

I swear I love my niece with all my heart. I see her as if she's my own daughter but like I say. I am my brothers keeper.

" So when am I going to meet her? " Keira asked standing in my doorway.

" Whenever. " I shrugged.

" I know you not mad at me. " she said climbing in the with me.

" Nah. I ain't mad. '' I said turning the TV on.

She crawled on top of me so that she was straddling me. She started to rub my chest but I didn't pay her any attention.

" Baby why you mad at me? " she asked.

" I told you I ain't mad at you. " I said still not looking at her.

" If that's the case then you'd look at me. " she said still rubbing my chest.

I still didn't look at her so she turned my face so that I was looking at her. She leaned down and kissed me but I ain't kiss her back. " What the hell is wrong with you? " she asked pulling back.

" I'm not in the mood. " I said pushing her off of me.

" Not in the mood? You're always in the mood for sex and now all of a sudden you not in the mood? You know what August I'm leaving. " she said getting off of me.

" And how the hell you gone get home? " I asked.

" I got two perfectly working feet. " she said.

" Keira you live at least 45 minutes away from me when driving. That's gone be at least a hour walk and plus its starting to rain. You ain't going no where. " I said.

" I could use the exercise and I have a umbrella. I'll be fine. " she said walking out of the room.

" Keira!! " I yelled still laying in the bed.

I got no answer but I could hear downstairs getting her stuff together.

" Keira Lee Alexander!! Bring yo ass back here!! " I yelled.

" Bye August! " she yelled slamming my door.

I know damn well she ain't just slam my damn door. She must be out her damn mind. I decided to wait a minute before going after her because if I went now I would end up hurting her either physically or emotionally. Either way I would still hurt her ass if I went now.

I grabbed my jacket and car keys and went for Keira. I spotted her walking after a little while. She had only gotten maybe about 15 minutes away from my house. I slowed down once I got to her. '' Keira get in the car please. " I said.

" Leave me alone August. " she said still walking.

" Keira just get in the car. You're getting wet and I don't want you to catch something. Ill take you home. " I said calmly.

" I'm fine. '' she said.

" Look I'm not gone tell ya ass again. Get in the damn car. " I said still sounding calm.

" Fine. " she said walking over.

" And I swear to god if you slam my shit ima beat your ass and I ain't playing. Im dead ass serious. " I said only cause I was. If she slammed my shit it was gone be a damn problem.

" Whatever. " she said getting in and semi slamming the door so I hit her ass on her leg.

" Ow!! That hurt!! Fuck you hit me for anyway? " she asked rubbing her leg.

" Told ya ass if you slammed my shit I was gone hit you. I wasn't playing. " I said making a sharp U-Turn to go back to my house.

" Are you serious? I didn't even try to. It ain't my fault your door so damn heavy. " she said rolling her eyes.

" Whatever shawty. " I said.

I pulled up to my house and Keira instantly hopped out and went inside. I got a bad habit of forgetting to lock the door. I need to stop before somebody break in.

" Girl where you at? " I asked coming into the house.

" Bedroom. " she said simply.

I nodded my head and made my way upstairs until my phone went off. I looked at the caller I.D. and it was none other than Stacy. Im really getting sick and tired of her ass like for real. I declined her call and then got in the bed with Keira. She looked at me and then rolled her eyes and tried to get out of the bed but I grabbed her arm. " Where you going? " I asked.

" Nowhere I guess. " she said laying back down.

" That's what I thought. Now come here. " I said.

She smiled and crawled on top of me so that she was straddling me. " Now let's try this again. " she said leaning down and kissing me.

This time I kissed her back and I let my hands fall from her waist to her ass. I gently squeezed her ass and she giggled against my lips. " I Love You So Much Baby. Do you love me? " she said in between kisses.

" You already know I do. " I said.

" I want to hear you say it. " she said, beginning to suck on my neck.

" I Love You. " I moaned as she was nibbling on my neck.

" Good. Now I want shirt off and I want that grill out cha mouth. Now. " she said.

" Look at you. Thinking you running things. Girl I run this show. " I laughed.

" I don't know why you laughing. Im dead ass. Take the grill out cha' mouth and take your shirt off. " she said once again.

I chuckled at how serious she was being but I did as she said. I took my gold grill out my mouth and put it in its case that I have for it and then I took off my shirt. " Good boy. Now lay back down. " she instructed.

" Ion like how you telling me what to do and I ain't laying back down. " I said.

" Are you challenging me Mr. Alsina? " she asked raising her eyebrow.

" Maybe. Maybe not. Sweet Cheeks. " I smirked calling her by her stripper name.

" God you just so sexy that I can't even keep composure. Ima need for you to stop being so sexy and lose that sexy ass accent. " she laughed.

" Girl whatever. Now how about you take off your shirt. " I laughed.

" Yes daddy. " she said biting her lip.

" You know I Love when you call me daddy. Turning me on and shit. " I chuckled.

" I bet you do daddy. " she said crawling back on top of me and rubbing my chest.

As time went on I was just in my boxers and she was completely naked. Just as I took off my boxers and was about to slid into her somebody rung the doorbell. " Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me. " I said.

" Baby just go get the door. Ill be right here when you get back. " she chuckled.

" Damn. Aight. I'll be right back baby. " I said kissing her cheek before getting out of the bed.

I put my boxers on and went to go get the door. I swear whoever at my door better have a good ass reason for being here. How the fuck you gone come when I'm about to fuck my girl.

I opened the door and seen my niggas. Trey, Que, Tevin, Lloyd, and my cousin Teanna.

" Nigga where yo clothes at? " Trey asked.

" I was in the middle of something. " I said.

" Keira's here? " Teanna asked.

" Well Teanna let's see. I wouldn't be standing here in just my boxers with my hard ass dick for no reason. " I said.

" You ain't have to get smart jack ass. " she said rolling her eyes.

" Baby who's at the door? " Keira asked and I could hear her coming down the stairs.

" Nigga you got a girl? " Trey asked me.

" Yeah but what y'all want? " I asked.

" We came to chill witcha' ass. " Que said.

" Baby? " Keira said coming behind me and wrapping her arms around me.

" Damn. " Trey mumbled.

" Holy shit. Baby am I seeing things or is this really Trey Motherfucking Songz? " she asked as her eyes widened.

" Yeah it's me baby girl. How you doing? " Trey asked her.

" Aye nigga I'm right here. " I said.

This nigga was literally eyeing the hell out of Keira like I wasn't standing right here.

" My bad. " he said throwing his hands up in surrender.

" Hey Teanna, Que, Tevin, and Lloyd. " Keira said smiling at them.

" Hey Keira. " Teanna said.

I took a look at Keira and seen that she had on my shirt and that was it. My shirt was very long on her that it was like a dress on her. All of my shirts are like that just cause Keira is so short and I'm so tall to her.

" Baby go back upstairs. I'll be there in a minute. " I said.

" Okay. " she said going back upstairs. " Don't keep me waiting forever either. " she winked at me.

" Don't worry I won't. " I said smirking at her.

I watched as she went up the stairs forgetting all about Trey, Que, Tevin, Lloyd, and Teanna.

" Look how about y'all come back in about two to three hours and then we can chill. I promise. Just let me handle her. " I said.

" Yeah we gone let you handle that but we will be back in three hours tops. Peace. '' Tevin said before they all left.

I closed and locked the door and then went back upstairs to see Keira laying in the bed naked.

" Took you long enough. " she said.

" I know. I had to get rid of them first." I said sliding my boxers off and getting back in the bed with her.

" So they're gone? " she asked.

" Yup. " I said crawling on top of her.

" Good. Now fuck me. " she purred in my ear.

Goddamn my baby a freak.

- Keira POV -

I woke up to an empty bed but I could hear music playing from down stairs. I had a pounding ass headache. I looked beside the bed and seen about three bottles of Ciroc and a half empty bag of weed. I guess after me and August had sex we drunk and smoked a little bit. I sat up in the bed and felt dizzy. I got up and walked to the bathroom and took two pain relievers. After that I brushed my teeth and slipped on one of August's shirts and went downstairs.

" August? Baby where you at? " I asked.

" I'm down here in the living room. " he said.

I walked downstairs and into the living room and August wasn't alone. " I didn't know you had company. I'll go put something else on. " I said.

" Girl yes we have company and you don't have to change. Come here. " he said.

I walked over to him and he pulled me into his lap. " Good afternoon Keira. " Teanna said.

" Afternoon? What time is it? " I asked.

" It's about 12 something. Almost one. " Que said.

" Oh god I gotta go. " I said getting up.

How the hell ima be late to class. Goddam. I ran to upstairs and took a quick 10 minute shower and got ready. I looked in the mirror and my hair was a damn mess but I ain't have time to do it. " Ugh!! " I yelled out in frustration.

I decided to comb it down and put one of August's snapbacks on. At least I look decent.

I ran back downstairs to get my books and stuff and that's when I realized I didn't have my car. I asked August to pick me up yesterday. Damn it.

" August can I use your car? Please, please, please. Pretty please with a cherry on top. " I asked.

" You got to tell me why you in such a rush to leave first. " he said.

" August please I don't have time for this. Ima be late to class. " I said.

" Class? How old are you? " Trey asked.

" Legal. Now August can I please use your car? " I said.

" I don't know can you? " he smirked.

" Keira you can use my car. What time do you get out of class? " Teanna asked.

" 4:30. " I said.

" Alright. You can use my car. " She said tossing me her keys.

" Thanks so much. Ill replace the gas. " I said.

" Bye baby. " August said.

" Asshole. " I said before hitting him on his forehead.

" I Love You Too. " he laughed.

I rolled my eyes before leaving.

I walked into the class and of course the teacher had to say something. I can't stand her ass.

" Ah I see Ms. Alexander decided to join us today. Care to tell us why you're late? " Mrs. Simmons the teacher asked.

" I over slept. " I said rolling my eyes and taking my seat.

" And why did you over sleep? What were you doing last night that made you over sleep? " She asked.

I swear the bitch needs a life before I punch her ass.

" I was doing something with my boyfriend. " I said.

" Like? " she questioned smirking at me.

" You really want to know don't you? Well guess what bitch I was with my boyfriend and we were fucking and then after that we decided to smoke and drink and then after that we fucked again. He put it on me so good that I over slept. " I said smirking as her smirked disappeared off her face.

" Damn Ke. " Bobby said.

I forgot I had this class with his ass. " Well the bitch wanted to know so now she knows. " I said.

" Ms. Alexander Deans office now. " she said pointing towards the door.

" First off don't be talking to me like I'm a damn dog and secondly I ain't going no damn where. " I said.

" See me after class. " she said.

" Can't. I got stuff to do. " I said.

" You can see me after class or get kicked out of college. Your choice. " she said.

" Shit fuck you and this college. " I said grabbing my stuff.

I didn't even see the point of me coming here any damn way. Im trying to be an actor and a singer. How the fuck college supposed to help me any damn way. " No Ke don't leave me here with these basic ass bitches. " Bobby said.

" Sorry. I still Love You. " I said blowing him a kiss.

" Whatever. Tell my homie I said ima be over there after this. " he said.

" Gotcha. " I said walking out the door and slamming it.

I hopped back into Teanna's car and drive back to August's house.

When I get there I see August smoking on the front porch.

" What you doing back so early baby? " he asked.

" I quit college. " I said.

" What? Why? " he asked blowing smoke in my face.

Jack ass.

" Hand me this shit before I kick yo ass and because it ain't cut out for me. " I said snatching his blunt and taking a puff of it.

" Just gone be taking my shit like you right. Oh Teanna told me to tell you that she'd be back later for her car. " he said.

" Okay. That's fine. " I said going into the house but August stopped me.

" Where you think you going? " he asked grabbing my hand.

" In the house baby. It's a little chilly out here. " I said.

" Not until you give me a kiss you not. " he said.

I chuckled and then gave him a peck. " Why you teasing me? " he asked licking his lips.

" I'm sorry. " I said leaning in and giving him another kiss.

" Was that better? " I asked pulling back.

" Perfect. " he smirked at me.

" I Love You. " I said.

" I Love You Too. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
58.8K 1.8K 22
Asia has been thru so much in her life. Changing highschools and living on her own. After meeting August dealing with drama four years later what's t...
16.5K 411 22
Tima is 17 and she's always had this bestfriend named August Alsina. His mom and her mom were friends back in the day. August is 5 years older than T...
115K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...