The Repair Boy (Leo Valdez fa...

Galing kay xXDemyx09Xx

"Hi, my name is Hollie Cressona. I just turned sixteen last month, and lemme tell ya, it SUCKS. I mean, not o... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

213 7 2
Galing kay xXDemyx09Xx

I woke up with a splitting headache and an empty cabin.

I nearly had a panic attack, but then I remembered Frank's offer the day before. Then where's my breakfast? I hopped off my bunk hungrily and sniffed around, discovering a plate of cold eggs and bacon on Frank's small desk. A note, too.

I ate the bacon greedily and read the paper. 'Hope you're feeling better. Love, Frank.' I smiled, wiping the grease from my face and finishing off the eggs.

After changing into the signature orange t-shirt and jeans, I used Mandy's comb to brush out my hair. Something was off. I stared at the strands. When did my hair get so long? And why was it so blonde?

I laughed. The sun. Duh. Being out in the sun so much recently obviously made my hair a lighter shade. I was being ridiculous.

I pulled my (sun-lightened) hair into a bun and looked around the cabin for something to do. Honestly, besides the weapons wall, the Ares cabin had nothing entertaining to play with. I sat on my bunk and decided that I'd ask Frank to get me a book when he brought my lunch.

After about an hour of attempting to juggle three smoke grenades I found under Mandy's bed, I heard the door click open. I tossed the grenades back to their original spot and turned to face Frank.

"Hey," he said, closing the door behind me. I looked hungrily at the plate he was holding - mashed potatoes, green beans, and porkchops decorated it - and he laughed.

"Hi," I replied, bouncing over to him. I took the plate and picked up a porkchop with my fingers, taking a big bite. "I was wondering if you could bring me a book or something." I mumbled around a mouth full of food.

Frank shrugged. "I didn't exactly label you as a reader, but I'm sure I can find something for you."

"Thanks."

My brother smiled at me before exiting the cabin and leaving me alone to wallow in self-pity and boredom.

I plopped down on my bunk and let out a sigh. Why was this stuff happening, anyway? Why was I so scared of fire all of a sudden? Weren't my fears supposed to be gone?

More importantly, who was the freaky golden lady in my dream? I guess only time could tell.

I took a bite of my porkchop and stared at the ceiling.

What was going on?

****

A/N

Agh! Sooo sorry for the really, very, extra short update. Also sorry that it took like five million years to upload. Forgive me?

I'll try to update again this week, I swear. This was just a filler.

So, what do you think is happening with Hollie?(;

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.4K 419 31
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑑𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑣𝑦 𝑢𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑣𝑦 𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙�...
68.3K 1.4K 24
NONE OF THE CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK ARE PG-13! The settings for this book went psycho, but I promise you, this book is clean. I stared in amazement an...
1.1K 21 27
You're emerging from your dark past. One day, after you've ran away, you find out that greek mythology is infact real, and you're surrounded by peopl...
87.5K 3.9K 132
Cressida Lynn's life had been terrible, yes, but that was in the past. For once, her life was actually...good. She was the Leader of Camp Half-Blood...