My Brother's Band (A Jinxx fr...

By AskingAshley

What if you were Andy Biersack's little sister? What if you were dating Jinxx? What if you knew Chris Motionl... More

My Brother's Band
Heaven's Calling
Rebel Love Song
Set The World On Fire
Ritual
A Devil For Me
Sweet Blasphemy
Never Give In
When You're Young
The Gunsling
What You Want
Hanging With Motionless In White
Sweet NINEteen
Asking Alexandria
Rescue Mission
Destiny's Story
Destiny and CC?
Ben!
Help Me, Andy
I Like The Way It Hurts
I Can't Choose
I Love You
It's Almost Over
Final Concert
Sequel!

Automatic Love Letter

9K 194 41
By AskingAshley

Hey! A/N: I know this isn't how Andy and Juliet got together but I'm just doing it this way! And I know Jinxx isn't really 21 but I made him 21 for this because Ashley is only 18 and then 19. It'd be kind of pedo if I put his real age XDDDD. Comment, Vote, <3. And go fan these people: RonnieRules, AliceLynn72, BVBOutcast7. Their my fave people on here! But I love u all :D Enjoy! Sorry if it's shitty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourteen- Automatic Love Letter

Today, the guys had to do a set at Rock Fest. It’s a festival located in Florida and at least sixty bands play full sets. It starts at six PM and the guys go on at six-thirty.

I was alone in the bunk room with Jinxx. He was playing around with his guitar.

“So…what other bands are playing tonight?” I asked, absentmindedly going through old texts on my phone.

“Uh…Motionless In White, Evanescence, Asking Alexandria, D.R.U.G.S., Suicide Silence, Linkin Park, Pierce The Veil, Mayday Parade, Motorhead, Metallica, Falling In Reverse, Suicide Silence, Sixx AM, Vampires Everywhere!, KISS, Seether, KoRn, Electric Touch, Rival Sons, The Pretty Reckless, The Dreaming, 3 Doors Down, Alesana, Bullet For My Valentine, Drowning Pool, Escape The Fate, Lacuna Coil, Slipknot, Skillet, Smashing Pumpkins, We Are The Fallen, Within Temptation, and Automatic Love Letter.” He said, his eyes not coming up from his guitar.

“What’s Automatic Love Letter?"

“Have you ever seen that show The Voice?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Well, Juliet Simms is the lead singer of Automatic Love Letter. You know Andy has a ridiculous crush on her?”

I smiled. Almost all of Andy’s relationships never last. The whole thing with Scout totally turned him off when it came to having a girlfriend, so maybe he’s getting his relationship confidence back.

“He does? Makes sense. She’s alright.”

“Alright?! She’s like-“

Jinxx completely shut up once he saw my face.

“I’m shutting up.”

“Yeah, that’s what I thought. Anyway, if Andy likes her this much, we should set them up.”

“You think that’s a good idea?”

“Yes! Andy hasn’t had a girlfriend in a while. And who can say no to Andy?”

“That’s true. Maybe it is a good idea.”

“Exactly. After Automatic Love Letter goes on, we’ll go talk to her and bring Andy.”

“Ok. If you think that’ll work, let’s do it.”

I smiled.

“Sweet.”

I glanced back down at my phone for the time.

5:57 it read.

“You should start getting ready. It’s almost six. And you have a sound check ten minutes before you go on.”

“I know. I’m going to go get ready.”

Jinxx left the room, and I started getting ready myself. I put on a BVB shirt, black leggings with rectangle shaped holes all down the front, purple Converse, a few BVB bracelets, a BVB bracelet, and a little bit of makeup.

I curled my hair and put a purple bow in it. I was officially ready.

I stepped out and saw all the guys sitting there. Andy looked a little different. He had his usual War Paint design on, but his shirt was more open, and his hair was all curly like he scrunched it. I smiled. He was probably trying to look good for Juliet.

I sat down next to Jinxx. He looks so different with his War Paint and gear on. But to me, he was sexy either way.

I grew bored from all the quiet, so I decided to have some fun.

“So, Andy, why do you look so different tonight?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

Jinxx gave me a disapproving look, but I just smirked at him.

“You just look different. A good different.”

“Oh, well, I just want to look good.”

“For who?”

“Not for anybody.”

“Come on. There’s nobody you want to be all hot for?”

“…No.” I knew he was lying. Andy has always been a horrible liar.

“Just tell me, Andy. Is it Juliet?” I asked, smirking.

“Alright, who told her about Juliet?!” Andy shouted, standing up.

Jinxx fake coughed, and sat back, wrapping his arm around me. Hopefully, his War Paint is dry.

“Jinxx, I know you love her and everything, but you just HAD to tell her, bro?!”

Damn, he’s good.

“It just came out!”

“Andy, I think it’s really sweet.” I protested, standing up.

“You think she’d like me?”

“Totally. Maybe after the show, you could invite her back to the bus.”

“It’s too soon. And that would make it so obvious.”

“I don’t know what you’re worried about. I’m sure she’d love you.”

“You think so?”

“I know so. Now, it’s time for you guys to have a soundcheck.”

“Ok.”

The six of us went to the main stage, and I saw tons of girls with shirts that had Andy’s face on them. I rolled my eyes, and sat down on the floor backstage and texted Heaven since I haven’t spoken to her since my birthday a week ago.

Ashley: Heyy J

Heaven- Heyy! U at a show?

Ashley- Yep. Rock Fest. And guess what?

Heaven- What?

Ashley- Andy has a crush on Juliet Simms from The Voice.

Heaven- :o NO WAY IN HELL!

Ashley- NO LIE!

Heaven- OMG. R they gonna start dating?

Ashley- Idk. He’s gonna tlk 2 her 2night, though.

Heaven- Aww. They’d be cute 2gether. Like u and Jinxx.

Ashley- Aw. Thnx, Hev. XD

Heaven- Well, in that one day I was there for your birthday, I saw how much he cares about u <3. He really loves u.

Ashley- XD. U think?

Heaven- R u kidding? He’s in love.

Ashley- XD. Actually, when u guys left and we went to bed, he gave me a gorgeous ring. Not like engagement or anything, just as a present.

Heaven- AWW! Send me a pic when u can.

Ashley- K. I haven’t taken it off since he gave it 2 me. XD.

Heaven- Awww. <3 <3 <3 He really cares about u, Ash.

I smiled at that text and suddenly heard screaming girls. I looked up and saw the curtain open, revealing BVB.

The guys started playing “Fallen Angels.” I sent pics to Heaven and then told her I had to go.

After “Fallen Angels”, Andy started talking.

“When we started this band, we had one objective. We wanted to make a band for those of you who feel alone and think all you have is Rock ‘n Roll music. So this song goes out to anyone whose ever talked shit about the bands you listen to or the clothes you wear. This also goes out to my sister, Ashley, for never giving in and believing in herself. Also, I know this is her favorite. This song is called “Sweet Blasphemy”.”

I smiled, and couldn’t help but sing along.

“Through sadness you have taught us to be one with the crowd. Unveil the sacred order, hymns of falling down. You told the greatest stories. Of love and bleeding crowns. But to the sick and hungry, you cannot be found. We are young and we are strong. Through strength in self we become. Something more than they can be. I raise my heart and sing! That I won’t believe this lie. I know there’s something more inside. When darkness is all you’ll see, this is our sweet blasphemy.

Silence the crooked holy. Unchain the tied and bound. No time for allegory, one true reigning sound. Unite the lonely mourning. A simple servant now. We are the only glory, hear us screaming loud.

We are young and we are strong. Through strength in self we become. Something more than they can be. I raise my heart and sing!

That I won’t believe this lie. I know there’s something more inside. When darkness is all you’ll see, this is our sweet blasphemy.”

Jake, Ash, and Jinxx started their EPIC guitar/bass solo and then Andy talked again.

“Ok, I don’t care if you like our music or not! I want to see everyone’s fists in the air!” Then every fist in the audience rose.

“Listen. We are young and we are strong. Through strength in self we become. Something more than they can be. THIS IS OUR SWEET BLASPHEMY!!!!”

Andy began singing again.

“That I won’t believe this lie. I know there’s something more inside. When darkness is all you’ll see, this is our sweet blasphemy. That I won’t believe this lie. I know there’s something more inside. When darkness is all you’ll see, this is our sweet blasphemy.”

The song ended and Andy looked back at me. “Never Give In” He mouthed. I smiled, and made a heart with my hands. He did, too, and then winked at me.

They played the rest of the songs off Set The World On Fire, and three other songs off We Stitch These Wounds including “Knives and Pens”, “Perfect Weapon”, and “The Morticians Daughter.”

After the show, I waited for the guys to come backstage.

“You were great!” I said, hugging Andy when they came.

“Thanks. See? I played “Sweet Blasphemy” for you. Just for the record, Jinxx told me I should.”

I turned around and smiled. I hugged Jinxx.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Love you.”

“Love you more.”

“If only that were possible.”                 

I blushed, and turned back to Andy.

“So…Automatic Love Letter isn’t going on for a while. You should go talk to Juliet.”

Andy sat down.

“I’m really nervous!”

“Why?! You’re good looking!”

“I know, Ash, but you don’t understand. I REALLY, really like her!”

“Don’t be nervous. I promise, everything will go fine.”

“You think?”

“I know. Now go and talk to her.”

Andy stood up and I pushed him.

“Go!”

“Fine, fine, fine. Wish me luck.”

“Good luck, bro.” CC said, patting Andy’s back.

I watched him leave, and I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked behind me and seen Jinxx. I smiled.

“You’re a good sister.” He said, kissing my neck.

“I know. I try since he’s so good to me.”

“I remember when you were really little and he had to watch you. It was cute.”

“Shush. It wasn’t that cute.”

“Yeah, it was.”

I watched Andy. He was making Juliet laugh. Thank, God. He smiled. Oh, his smile. It could kill. I watched for a long time until Jinxx told me that Automatic Love Letter was going on.

Andy came back over to us, smiling really wide.

“Sooo? How’d it go?”

“…Awesome! We totally hit it off. And we’re going out tomorrow night since we’ll still be here for the second day of the festival.”

He couldn’t stop smiling.

“See?! I told you! I’m so happy for you!”

“Thanks, Ash. I’m gonna go watch her.”

“I’ll come.”

Me and Jinxx stood together for the whole Automatic Love Letter set until I started getting tired. I yawned.

“You tired?” Jinxx asked.

I nodded.

“Can we go back to the bus?”

“Yeah. One sec, ok?”

“Kay.”

I broke from him and waited while he told Andy something. Andy nodded, and then Jinxx smirked at him. I wondered what they were talking about.

“Ok. Let’s go.” Jinxx took my hand, and we walked to the bus…in the dark. Have I mentioned how much I hate the dark?

The bus was pitch black, too. We didn’t bother turning on any lights until we got to our bunk.

“Hey, I’m going to go shower and get this War Paint off, ok?” Jinxx said.

“It’s fine. But I’m going in after you.”

“Kay.”

He grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. While he was in there, I got a text from Andy.

Andy- Hey, can Juliet come back to the bus?

Ashley- Yeah. But Jinxx is showering and I want to go in.

Andy- Thnx for the info, sis. Lol. Its fine, I’ll wait. txt me when I can come.

Ashley- K…so ANDY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!! :P

Andy- XD. I just like her.

Ashley- Yeah, make sure NOTHING happens tonight on this bus!!

Andy- :P she’s not one of Ash’s girls, I promise. And when Jinxx and you sleep together, I get a little nervous…..

Ashley- Nothing happens, Andy. Trust me.

Jinxx came out of the shower and I went in. When I came out, I texted Andy and told him that he could bring Juliet on the bus now.

Jinxx’s Point of View:

 Ashley was laying down beside me. I glanced down at her hand and noticed she still had the ring I gave her on. I smiled.

“Hey, your still wearing the ring?” I asked, smiling.

“Of course! Why wouldn’t I?”

“I don’t know. I thought you weren’t going to wear it that much. But I’m glad you like it.”

“I do.”

I smiled at her and she kissed me really hard. I kissed back harder and held her waist. When I broke the kiss, she straddled me. I kissed her again and this time it became a make-out session. When we broke, I laid down beside her and turned off the light.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest.

“Night.” She said.

“Night. I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 93 17
Everyone knows the Black Veil Brides band right. Andy Biersack, Jinxx, Christian Coma (CC), Jake Pitts and Ashley Purdy. But not everyone knows that...
76.7K 2K 27
Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides is surprised with the death of a ex-girlfriend. But what is more surprising that is she leaves behind a child of h...
90.2K 1.5K 27
Torrie is, the famous and loved, Andy Biersack's little sister. For the past month she's been living with him and the rest of the Black Veil Brides...
4K 152 14
This is a Black Veil Brides fanfic. Black Veil Brides is on their U.S. tour when an accident happens that has consciences.