nodus tollens | t. morinozuka

By yousteriods

𝙣𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙨 (𝙣.): 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛�... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
help

Chapter 7

7K 200 29
By yousteriods

Friday came faster than Arashi's bruises could've healed.

A sketchbook was settled on her lap while she reposed on the bed. Each page spoke to her on a personal level and it wasn't just because Inazuma drew it but because he knew how to slither between the walls and reach her heart. And that was good because the only thing Arashi could possibly draw was a tree and that was enough motivation to make Inazuma give her some drawing lessons.

Just as she was about to turn the page, she heard a knock on the door.

She stood up with remorse of leaving her comfy bed and walked quickly to open the door. The artist of the drawings strolled in with a strangely specific outfit in his hands.

"Come on Arashi," he said. "We need to get ready for our visit."

Are you coming with us?

Arashi closed the book and standing up from her bed. She was looking at him expectantly. It would certainly be better with him in the limosine considering the tension could kill her. She fought with her father as much courage as she had to go to Naoki's place, earning a bruise on her shoulder. It throbbed but she managed to ignore it, having had practice over years.

Inazuma treated the injury with an exasperated sigh and a tired look in his eyes. Arashi briefly wondered if he was tired from treating her bruises or from looking at the purple and yellow blotches blemishing her pale skin. She didn't ponder more on the subject. It was easy to deduce it was the latter.

Inazuma didn't reply although Arashi was sure he saw her gestures.

Her butler held each article of clothing and laid them accordingly on the bed; black pants, black shirt, grey cardigan. How gloomy. At least it covered up her gender; she wanted to play a bit more.

She let out a sad sigh and looked at Inazuma with a pleading look but he merely smiled. He knew, he knew she liked a certain shade of blue and a certain shade of yellow together. Arashi's favorite colours came from the old fairytale book her mother had always read her before she went to sleep. The drawing of the dress on her favorite character consisted of those two colours and it was almost absurd but Arashi had dreamt of becoming like her fictional idol. Dreamt. Because that was the only thing she could do.

"Ichigo-san insisted to wear formal colours."

Arashi rolled her eyes and she could just see Inazuma read her thoughts like an open book.

Navy blue can be formal, Arashi signed, her face disgruntled and lips turned downwards.

Inazuma simply kept his smile and left her to dress.

The fabric felt heavy on her as though its gloominess was weighing down whoever wore it, physically and emotionally. She didn't mind black and gray but that gray cardigan and the black pants just made her think the most depressing thoughts. Completely unsuitable to the bright homey place she was heading to. She could just feel the warmth radiating from the thought of visitng the friendly family. All her expectations were built on the funny stories Takumi spouted while Naoki added in a bit of a special trait or two about a family member.

She sighed once again and stepped out of the room, looking blankly at Inazuma who was patiently waiting outside.

"Your face brightens it," Inazuma muttered in her ear while opening the door to the limosine.

The fact that he didn't climb in with her and that the driver seat was taken, assured her that he wasn't coming.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛

The family was already waiting for them outside, each holding a genuine welcoming smile while her father held something in between a sneer and a smirk. Thankfully, he kept his manners and managed to greet them as politely as he could around optimistic people.

Arashi reached out a hand to shake but Takumi drew her into a manly hug. The silver-haired lass blushed faintly at the bold gesture in front of the adults but she figured it was common between male friends. For the few seconds they were close to each other, she could smell the citric but pleasant scent of lemons and there was a hint of mint lingering there. Takumi was a troublemaker but not the kind that infuriated adults for he knew his limits and manners.

Naoki imitated his twin brother's actions, being much more gentle and for some reason, sensual. Naoki was the voice of reason in the group of four and the gentle soul but more childish than Kieran, making Kieran take the role of the mother of the group. He smelled like vanilla and Arashi was reminded briefly of Haruhi.

When she got to Kieran, she was finally used to the familiar pull of the manly hug. Kieran was the protective and slightly possessive type and sometimes even walked Arashi to her classes knowing that she would be helpless if a horde of girls assaulted her. Or at least, that's how he explained it to her. A mixture of cinnamon and chocolate reached her nostrils and she was very pleased that it all suited their characters.

"Unfortunately, dinner is not due until another hour," the twins' mother claimed with an apologetic smile before turning to her sons. "Naoki, Takumi, why don't you take your friends for a tour?"

"Yes, mother," the brothers replied, their huge grins and impish glints in their eyes betraying the monotone in their voices.

"Come on!" Takumi urged excitedly. "What do we show them first Naoki?"

"How about the kitchen for a quick light snack?" Naoki suggested quietly.

"Your mind is always on your stomach."

"I wasn't the one who cried all the way through a diet."

Takumi poked his tongue out childishly and skipped ahead as though expecting Naoki to run after him and maybe he would've if Arashi and Kieran weren't present.

Arashi took her time to appreciate all the hard work placed and conveyed through the chosen furniture and the engravings in some columns and in the walls. The stairs were magnificently done. She dreamt her mansion could be as aesthetic.

She couldn't wait to see the kitchen and what a fantasy it was to every housewife existing. Glistening brown tiles, oak cupboards, green marble counter and two huge sinks. Of course, it was more than that but Arashi had long forgotten how to comprehend in the presence of such desirable beauty of structure.

Naoki chuckled lightly at her dazed expression. "Come on Arashi," he said, tugging her hand along to catch up with the other two who already went up the stairs. "It's just the kitchen."

It was only when they were showing them the indoor pool, Kieran claimed that he needed the bathroom.

Takumi snorted and slung his arm over his shoulder.

"I'll take blondie to the bathroom, you guys go on."

"Shit, I drank too much of that sparkly water and lemonade."

Naoki kept his fond smile and offered Arashi to show him their rooms and the latter agreed, seeing no harm in it.

The halls were carpeted with an endless blue sea that probably felt good on one's bare feet and the walls were a much lighter shade of blue. Then Naoki came to an abrupt halt in steps before swinging a door open and inviting Arashi in.

"This is my room," he mumbled as if thought shy to admit it.

Arashi looked at his bed then at him for permission.

He laughed as though he understood what inner conflict she was going through before nodding.

Arashi ran at full speed at the bed, bouncing on it and she expectedly bounced back in the air. She let out a broken fit of giggles, barely any sound coming out of her open mouth. She sat up after getting tired of bouncing and rolling around only to find Naoki's handsome face inches away from her and his hands placed beside each of her thighs.

His features looked more prominent up close. Chocolate brown eyes and blonde hair sliding over one of them. His nose was small and his plump lips were a rosy colour. His olive skin made him look all the better.

She couldn't move. Only he did. Forward and towards her lips with his captivating eyes not leaving hers. Their breaths mingled and Arashi for some reason didn't move away and she knew it was the playful and curious side of hers that wondered where that would lead to.

Lips brushed against hers shyly before catching then into a chaste kiss.

Two seconds later, a gasp resounded from the doorway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.3K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...
40.2K 1.4K 57
My name is Shizuko Yoshida. My father is dead, and I can barely recall the sickness he died from, but I lived with him in America for a great deal of...
98.2K 3.1K 30
"I apologise. I couldn't take it anymore." You smiled and shook your head as if saying that it didn't matter. He leans down again and kisses your for...
3.4K 66 31
Your last year at UA was supposed to be the best one yet, you were close to graduation and class 3-A was certain that it would be a year none of you...