MAFIA TIES

By JamaicanDream__

secrets, drama and family are important factors in the Mafia. After losing her mother, Kym joins the mafia a... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
DEAR SUPPORTERS
7
THE CHARACTERS...
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
DO NOT PISS ME OFF.
18
TO ALL MY MELANIN PEOPLE.
19
20
21
22
23

14

7.3K 366 121
By JamaicanDream__

Heads up this chapter is madddddd short.

Thanksgiving was in full swing as the family danced, laughed and cheered to the sounds of music. The joy of the new bride and groom to be had overwhelmed them.

Everybody was either drinking or stuffing their faces in celebration of the great news. They were all happy as hell - the whole family was right there before them.

The sounds of D'Angelo's Lady played throughout the house as all the couple swayed or sang in each others faces.

Kym looked at her husband to be with all admiration - she couldn't believe that she was finna become a wife, especially Shyne's wife.

If you looked at her life months before that, you would see an ordinary 18 year old girl who graduated high school not knowing what the fuck she was finna do with herself.

Now , she was a young, strong black woman who was finna be somebody's mother and somebody's wife. Her pockets were fat as fuck and she couldn't be happier.

Shyne looked at the woman he chose to be his wife. Yes they were young - 19 and 21 in fact - but that didn't matter to him. Love didn't have enough. Happiness didn't have a number to him.

Kym was his soul mate. She was the one who had his heart. She was his first ever crush and he regretted losing touch with her through the years. She was the definition of a ride or die chick for him.

" Whatchu thinking about all in deep thought shit ", Kym said as she caught his eyes.

" Im just thinking about the wedding. When ya tryna get married? ", He asked her.

She looked in deep thought for a second.

" In the summer. The baby would have dropped by then ", She told him.

" Yeah. I agree. I wanna get married to this song. Ive always wanted to ", Shyne said expressing his thoughts.

" You wanna get married to D'Angelo? ", She asked him shocked.

" Yeah. This or K-Ci & Jojo - All My Life. I would pay the artists to perform ", Shyne shrugged.

" Well when the time comes if thats your wish baby ", She said placing a peck on his lips. He nodded agreeing.

" We need to plan the baby shower too ", She reminded him.

" Shit, do it how you want it. Imma pay for everything ", He told her making her frown at him.

" No the fuck you not. Im paying for half of everything from the wedding to the baby shower ", She said looking at him crazy.

Shyne knew better than to argue with a pregnant Kym so he just agreed. The arguing was unnecessary and would ruin the moment.

" Anyways, what we naming my mini me? ", Shyne asked with a smirk.

" We are naming my princess Symphonique ", Kym smirked. Shyne screwed up his face in disgust.

" That sound like a ghetto bitch thats tryna be bad and bouji for one. Two, we naming my son Saheem Khalil ", Shyne shook his head. Kym pouted.

" Fine, we wont name her that. But Im liking the Saheem Khalil thang there ", She sighed.

Shyne sighed too because he knew she was finna be sad as a dog.

" We can name baby girl Sarai Kali. So the baby gone have both our initials ", He told her. She smiled at that.

" Sarai and Saheem. I like that alot ", She nodded in satisfaction. Monica and Shane sat at the table as they watched Kym and Shyne.

" They remind me of us ", Shane said to Monica with a smirk.

" I know. Thats why Kym is my baby. She know how to keep a nigga in check - got my son out here wide open ", Monica smirked. She liked Kym alot. They were very similar indeed.

" I cant wait for the baby to be born ", Monica added.

" Me neither, I know its a little boy. I cant wait to shoot hoops with my grandson. I want him to grow up and be an amazing NBA player ", Shane smiled thinking about it.

He wanted Shyne to grow up and be in the NBA but you know what they say - like father like son. Monica sighed at the thought of her grandchild growing up, fearful that they would grow up without her.

" Shane. I cant keep this in anymore. We need to tell them ", Monica stressed.

Shane's jaw clenched. He had been avoiding the situation since they found out. He knew the family was about to be torn apart but he didnt wanna think about it.

" Moni, please baby. I dont wanna think about it right now. Its thanksgiving ", He looked at her with sad eyes.

" I know baby but we have to let em' know soon. We dont know what to expect at this point ", She told him as she looked put her head down.

" Look at me ", he told her. She looked up at him.

" We gone fight this baby. I love you and you aint going no where no time soon ", Shane smiled at her. She weakly smiled back.

" Now give daddy some suga ", He smirked before earning a kiss from his wife.

" I love you ", Monica told him.

" I love you too ", He told her back.

An hour or so later, the family were still celebrating when Shane got a phone call from Dominic.

His younger brother wanted to make amends for the argument that took place the previous month or so ago. In thought of thanksgiving and family spirit, Shane agreed.

" Mon, I gotta go handle some business real quick. Stay here with the boys and imma be back for you in about an hour ", Shane said putting on his coat and shit. Monica looked at him with sad eyes.

" Its thanksgiving cant it wait? ", Monica asked.

" Baby, its my brother. He's blood too ", Shane explained.

Suddenly Monica felt a strike in her heart when he said the word ' brother '. She felt a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach but tried to ignore it.

" Shane, make please be careful ", Monica said with pleading eyes.

" Im always careful senõra ", Shane laughed. Monica shook her head.

" I love you ", She said  to him.

" Didnt we just tell each other that about an hour ago? ", Shane chuckled.

" Nigga i will break my foot in ya ass ", Monica warned him. Shane laughed.

" Te amo mi amor loca ", He said planting a kiss in her lips before leaving out.

Monica sat back in the chair as she watched him leave out. Something wasnt sitting right with her and her gut never told her wrong..

Shane drove the streets of Upper Manhattan as he made his way to Harlem to meet with his younger brother.

The sounds of Tupac's Hail Mary played throughout his range rover as he did about 50 on the empty New York streets.

Come with me,
Hail Mary,
Nigga run quick see,
What do we have here now?
Do you wanna ride or die?
Laa lala laa lala lala..

Shane stopped at the stop lights nodding to his the music in his car. An all black car pulled up beside him with tinted windows.

Shane glanced at the car for 2 seconds before glancing at the stoplight. He was becoming impatient as it was if the lights were taking forever to change.

Unbeknownst to him, the unknown assailant wound down the window, displaying an Uzi before spraying up the car.

The light turned green and the duo in the all black car sped off down the road. Tupac was still bumping in the bullet ridden range rover - his voice echoing and chanting the words of Hail Mary as if he was very much alive.

But Shane on the other hand wasn't. His body was riddled with bullets. 6 in his torso. 2 in his legs. 2 In his neck.

His car stayed there for 5 minutes before residents of the apartments a block away began to question where the sounds of gunshots came from.

A caucasian woman walked towards the bullet ridden car with her boyfriend before realizing the nightmare that had occurred.

After calling 911, the police arrived about 10 minutes later with an ambulance crew.

The detective looked at Shane with widened eyes.

" Thats Shane Garcia ", He said to his colleagues in shock.

He knew from there on, Manhattan would become a bloodbath...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 213 9
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. "๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ."
42 0 12
They killed them her parents and they kidnapped her took her away from her best friend and his family and they don't know about any of this not only...
1.3K 113 32
Molly is filled with grief, once a social butterfly but after the loss of her adoptive mother, she loses herself. Kole is finally released from rehab...
458K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...