MAFIA TIES

By JamaicanDream__

secrets, drama and family are important factors in the Mafia. After losing her mother, Kym joins the mafia a... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
DEAR SUPPORTERS
7
THE CHARACTERS...
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
DO NOT PISS ME OFF.
18
TO ALL MY MELANIN PEOPLE.
19
20
21
22
23

12

7.3K 412 66
By JamaicanDream__

Kym lay in the hospital unconscious as Shyne sat there watching over her. Just as the ambulance had arrived , he had arrived too.

He was mad as fuck. He didn't know who did that to his girl but what pissed him off the most was the fact that she had been keeping a big secret from him all along - she was pregnant.

He only found out that she was pregnant through the doctor telling him that the baby survived. The room door opened showing Tammie and Sincere.

Tammies face looked red and you could see the tear streaks on her face. To Shyne , she was doing too much but he had to remember that she was a female and she was pregnant.

" How you holding up bro ? ", Sincere asked. It was clear in Shyne's face that he was pissed the fuck off.

" I don't even wanna talk bro. I'm so mad right now ", Shyne scoffed shaking his head.

" Who did this, we can grab the techs and go get me right now. Kym like my sister man and it's sad seeing her like this ", Sincere expressed.

" I don't know who did this. She might know. The door was kinda open when she was found which means she opened the door ", Shyne sighed.

" Who knows where she stay at other than gang? ", Sincere asked in confusion.

" I don't know man.. I don't know ", Shyne breathed deeply. They say in silence for a while.

" Did you know shes pregnant? ", he asked Sincere who opened his eyes wide in shock.

" Deadass bro? ", he asked in disbelief.

" Fucking deadass son ", Shyne scoffed.

" Well is the baby alright? ", Sincere asked him.

" Yeah, she was clutching her stomach to protect it ", Shyne said getting mad. Its shit like this that would piss him off. Kym began to stir from her slumber as Tammie sat by her.

She shot up gasping for air like she was drowning. Tammie grabbed her making her lay back down and calm down.

The nurses rushed in and asked everyone to leave and sit in the hallway for a while. Shyne looked at Tammie who looked distraught and lost.

" Did you know ? ", Shyne asked Tammie through gritted teeth.

" Know what ? ", She asked in confusion.

" Did you know she was pregnant? ", He snapped on her. She furrowed her eyebrows.

" First off, i dont know why you got an attitude with me. Second of all, we all had suspicions that she was around her birthday but she didnt know herself ", Tammie snapped back with attitude.

" Whatever man ", He said dismissing her. As if on cue, the doctor came out of Kyms room.

" Family of Kymesha Pryce? ", He called out. All three of them got up.

" Well Kym is almost fine and so is the baby. She has leg sprain but other than that a few bruises. She's a very lucky lady and whoever did that to her knew what they were doing ", The doctor told them.

" Well can we go back in? ", Tammie asked.

" Yes go ahead. Everyone must be out in the next hour or so except for one person who can spend the night ", the doctor replied before walking away.

" Imma go in there first ", Shyne said walking into Kyms room.

" Im coming too ", Tammie quickly said before Sincere grabbed her giving her a look. Tammie sat back down giving Shyne the space he needed with Kym.

Shyne walked in to see her laying there staring at the door. He took a seat and they both were in silence for about 5 minutes.

In all honesty, Shyne was trying to prevent him cursing her tue fuck out for the fact that she had been keeping secrets from him.

" Why didnt you tell me? Huh? ", He asked her in a low voice. She ignored him.

" Answer me Kymesha! ", He raised his voice. Kym looked at him crazy.

" Because I didn't know how, Okay?! Its not you or your body ", She snapped back.

" Thats some bullshit. You carrying my seed. I got a right to know shit dont you think? ", He snapped too. She stayed silent as a way of dismissing him.

" Anyways who did it? ", He said changing the subject.

" I dont know ", She blankly responded.

" You must know. The door showed no sign of forced entry. You dont open the door to nobody you dont know Kym ", He said getting pissed off.

" I said i dont know alright? ", She snapped. Shyne shook his head and sucked his teeth.

" Imma be back up here tomorrow. I aint got time for ya funky ass attitude Kymesha ", he said irritated.

" Go then. I aint stopping you ", She said blandly.

He shot out of the chair headjng straight to the door. He left the room slamming the door in anger. Kym sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

She was pissed at herself for being caught lacking like that. She imagined if she lost the baby. She wouldnt have been able to live with herself. She wasnt mad thaf she didnt tell Shyne about it tho.

She didnt wanna be babied by him, which is exactly what he would have done if he knew. A few minutes later the door opened. She looked up to see Tammie.

" Hey ", Tammie smiled weakly. It was evident that she had been crying.

" Why you crying so much mamas? ", Kym asked with a weak smile.

" I thought i lost my sister ", Tammie whispered looking down.

She was never a person who could cope with death well. She always grieved the hardest.

" Gyal where mi come from? Mi nah dead ", She laughed slightly, making Tammie laugh too. The laughter died and they sat in silence for a while.

" Who did this ? ", Tammie asked lowly. Kym sighed as she thought about the situation all over again.

" Imma tell you but you gotta promise not to tell Shyne ", Kym looked at her to let her know she was serious.

" On momma Sam i wont tell him ", Tammie her hands up swearing. Kym waited for a while.

" It was Zay. He forced his way in and beat my ass. He was talking bout how I crossed him and fucked with the opps. He got an issue with Shyne and them but I dont know how and why ", Kym stressed.

" Kym you gotta tell Shyne. Imagine if he do it again? Better yet what if he kill you next time? ", Tammie looked at her alarmed.

" He wont get to. Imma get him. On my momma imma get him ", Kym said. Tammie started to put Kym's stuff that was in the chair , into her big ass bag.

" What you doing Tam? ", Kym asked her confused.

" Bitch. Ya man is the one the richest niggas in Manhattan. You think he finna have you in this raggedy ass room? Hell no. You moving to a private room with a TV and DvD player. I bought Baby Boy , Belly, Menace 2 Society and Boyz In Tha Hood ", Tammie said.
Kym smiled widely.

" Thats why ya ass is my best friend ", Kym grinned.

" Oh I know that hoe. Now lets get ya black ass moved ", Tammie clapped her hands two times. Kym shook her head at her best friend.

She was such a goddamn mess, but nonetheless Kym loved her like the sister she never had and would kill for her. Aint too many best friends that stick around from 1st grade.

The next day, Tammie had gone home to get some clothes and Kym was exhausted. They had stayed up all night watching Kym's favorite movies until they had fallen asleep.

Shyne had called Kym and told her he was coming up to the hospital but his attitude alone mad her bot want to see him. She didnt wanna tell Shyne that it was Zay because she wanted to deal with it herself as soon as she got out the hospital.

Kym was up watching an episode of Maury when Shyne entered the room with some Jamaican food. He handed her the bag and instantly the smell steam veg and fried fish hit her nose.

" Thanks ", She replied lowly.

" The doctors said you can go home tomorrow but you finna be on a crutch for a week or 2 ", He told her. She nodded tucking into her food.

He allowed her to eat and digest before he began talking again. He had some questions and he was gonna get the answers one way or another.

" So you gone tell me who did this or nah? ", He asked her. Kym rolled her eyes at him asking again.

" I said I dont know Shakeil now drop it ", She snapped.

" You deadass fucking know! You dont open ya door to strangers what the fuck! ", Shyne yelled.

" Okay! Maybe i do know! Im not telling you now leave me the fuck alone. Damn! ", Kym yelled back.

" So you saving this motherfucker? What the fuck yo! You stupid as hell ", Shyne barked.

" Well let me be stupid then. The fuck? ", Kym retorted with attitude.

" Yeah, you go be stupid on ya own then. We over ! ", He snapped on her.
Kyms heart stopped. She didnt want it to be over but she wasn't about to be patronized.

" Well you know where the door is nigga! See ya. Ima holla at you when the baby born ", She waved dismissing Shyne. She stormed out of the room mad as hell.

Kym let out a burst of tears as soon as he left. It just felt like everything was going wrong. She had been going through it since her momma died.

She was fighting to stay strong but she couldnt anymore. She didnt have anymore fight left in her.

Meanwhile, Shyne sped down the streets of Manhattan on his way to his parent's home. He was mad as shit at Kym.

Aint no way he wanted to end the relationship but he wasnt about to let Kym hoe him, he was only tryna look out for her and she didnt seem to realise that.

He pulled into his parents driveway parking up. He got out the car slamming it in anger.

He stormed up the steps of his parent's 7 bedroom townhouse and unlocked the door swinging it open. Monica stood in the kitchen cooking as she eyed her son.

" Boy, i dont know who the rass you think you is swinging my door open like so ", She mugged him as she stirred the pot. He sucked his teeth flopping down on the couch in a huff.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, turning down the stove and going to take a seat next to him.

" Hows Kymesha? ", She asked him. He sucked his teeth as his mom frowned at him.

" I dont care about that girl ", He lied.

He really did care about her, but at that moment in time - he wasnt fucking with her stupid ass. His mother frowned at the words that cane from her sons mouth.

" What you mean you dont care about her ? ", She asked. He sighed and ran his hand over his face.

" So she got attacked about 2 days ago and she in the hospital. She pregnant ma and she aint tell me first of all ", He grunted in frustration.

His mother was shocked but disappointed at the same time. Kym was pregnant and despite their differences he should care, because that was going to be the mother of his child.

" So, she didnt tell you big deal ", His mother said sarcastically. Shyne rolled his eyes.

" It aint just that but she know who attacked her and she aint wanna tell me mama. That's mad selfish ", He shook his head annoyed.

" No its not. Do you know how hard it is to tell your man that ya'll expecting a baby? And especially since yall only been together 4 months ", She began.

" But ma, she deadass wrong. What she think i was gone do? Deny my responsibility? ", He whined. Monica sighed and shook her head. He didnt get where she was coming from.

" I was 18 when I got pregnant with ya brother. Ya daddy's lil empire was taking off and I was still in the gang. I was living a dangerous lifestyle and I was young, do you know how scary that was? ", She asked rhetorically.

" I was worried that somebody was finna kill me and my baby because I was Bajan the Eight Trey Cripette ", She scoffed. Shyne sucked his teeth not tryna hear his mother's lectures. She sighed.

" Shakeil, you need to talk to her son. She needs you. As a young girl whos about to become a mother, she needs all the help she can get ", His mother told him. Shyne sighed, and got up.

" I aint tryna hear thst right now Ma. Im finna go ", Shyne said before leaving. Monica shook her head.

" Jesus take the wheel ", She said to herself, before getting up and going to continue her cooking.

It had been a few days since Kym and Shyne broke up and Kym was mad as shit. She was 2 months pregnant and the father was not inside the picture.

She wasnt mad that they wasnt together, she was mad that he hadnt at least called her to check on the baby. She was at home when she got a call from Shane.

" Hello? ", Kym said into the phone.

" Kymesha, I need you to come down to the warehouse ", Shane told her.

" Its urgent? ", She asked.

" Yeah, its important ", He told her.

" Ight, be there in 30 ", She told him before hanging up. She got up going to have a 10 minute shower.

She came out, throwing on a true religion sweatsuit and putting her hair in a quick messy bun. She put on her Gucci slides before grabbing her wallet and keys and leaving her apartment.

She arrived at the warehouse 20 minutes later, the car park was empty as shit except for Shane's Rolls Royce.

She locked up her car, making her way inside. Shane sat in his office playing with the dice he kept in his draw waiting for Kym to come in. She found him as expected and sat infront of him.

" So wassup? Whats this about ", She asked him. Shane kept quiet for a second, gathering his thoughts.

" Im stepping down. ", He began. Kym furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

" Whatchu mean you stepping down ? ", She asked.

" I mean I'm leaving the game ", Shane said. Kym was shocked.

" You and Shyne are exactly what this business needs to keep it running. Ya'll remind me of me and Monica ", Shane kinda chuckled. Kym rolled her eyes on the low.

" Look, I'm getting old now and I aint got the time to be doing all this shit. Im counting on ya'll to keep our legacy alive Kym ", Shane told her.

" But why me and not just Shyne ? ", Kym asked.

" Because, you are our secret weapon ", He told her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725 84 37
How far are you willing to go for revenge? When Adina's mom is murdered she is determined to solve the case on her own. Coincidentally she happens to...
144K 5.9K 25
Another relationship going through trials and tribulations. Read to encounter all types of drama and heartbreak.
2K 211 9
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. "๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ."
1.1K 104 11
#1 in Mafia Romance ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿป "An India Mafia Love and Revenge Story." A girl with a big secret buried inside. A secret that can bring a big doom. A boy w...