Her Patience,Her Virtue.||Com...

By Asmaaah__

Highest Rank #13 in Spiritual on 10-09-017🔥. His words rang through every corner of her ears, it was so agon... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five.
CAST LIST.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-one.
Chapter Twenty-two.
This is no update.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One.
Chapter Fourty-Two.
Chapter Fourty-Three.
Chapter Fourty-Four.
Chapter Fourty-Five.
Chapter Fourty-Six.
Chapter Fourty-Seven.
Chapter Fourty-Eight.
Chapter Fourty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty;-Epilogue
L. O. V. E.

Chapter Nineteen.

3.8K 432 55
By Asmaaah__

Sameerah's POV

*
"Where's my veil? It was just here minutes ago"

"Please who has seen my matte maroon huda beauty lipstick?"

"Ya Khadeejah Umma is calling you."

The house was bustling with so much activities. Everywhere was littred with empty drink bottles and cans, take away packs and plastic spoons.

Today the walima was going to take place before the daurin aure.
My room was basically filled up with people, mostly kids which really irked me because the room keept getting messy no matter how much I tried to clean up.

And the warning and long talks I got from some of my aunts were of no help. I mean who said simply because I was going to be married today meant I couldn't sweep and mop ? And lord knows how I was always looking forward to doing that because it helped me get my mind off certain thoughts. As they say, an idle man is a devils workshop.

I couldn't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that I was going to be married in less than 4 hours today. No matter how hard I tried,it still seemed surreal to me.
Like I? Sameerah Mahmud? Getting married?

Ikon Allah kenan.

*
I never knew the gyaran jiki sessions and also being a bride would be this stressful. Having to seat in one place, behaving all shy around people and having your head bowed down at all times, that's just the worst. That's me being so totally Not
Me.

"Ya Samee your phone has been ringing since"

Ameenah brought me out of my reverie. I checked the caller ID and saw that it was no one other than Alex. Of course. I had totally forgotten about him. I'm sure he doesn't even know I'm getting, and today, as a matter of fact.

I didnt really know if picking up his call was a right thing to do but since I wanted to confirm if he had really converted, I decided to answer his call with a Salam.

"Assalamu Alaikum"

"Waalaikis salam" came his reply. And an involuntary smile spread across my lips.

Alhamdulillah Alex was now a convert. But I'm sure he wouldn't be using the same name so I decided to ask him what his new name is.

"So. I know you're fine I'm guessing. So what's your new name?"

"Umar. Umar Farouq."

"Okay Alhamdulillah. So i dont know if you know but,I'm getting married today."

"What!?"

Yeah as expected

"Um. To Faysal, my cousin"

"Wow Sameerah. I'm really surprised. And you couldn't even call me to tell me earlier? You kept leading me on making me think I actually had a chance with you. I kept shutting out ladies just for you. Because I thought we could one day be 'a thing'. But I guess I was wrong."

"Ale-- I mean Umar, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I tried to tell you but I knew you would react this way..I'm really sorry"

And I hung up.

*

"Sameerah the malama has arrived. Are you ready yet?" Khadeey came practically walk-running to my room.

"Yeah I'm through Khadeey. Let's go. But shouldn't I be the last to go downstairs?"

"Yeah that's right"

She brought out her phone and started typing on it. I just kept staring at her and then came in Muhammad and khalifa Shuuing people downstairs.

Thank God for brothers.

*
I was dressed in a Pusher pink and blue lace with a big veil draped around my body as I listened to the malama during the walima with a little smile on my face.

Atleast the nervousness wouldn't be so visible.

In no time the malama was through and I was once again back to the messy room but this time around there was less kids and more teenagers. Most of which were all our cousins.

It was time for jummu'ah prayer so I changed into something comfortable before making wudhu and performing my salah in which I prolonged most of my sujuds asking for Allah blessings and guidance.

I heard a knock on the door and turned my head to see umma and mama walk in.

Oh no. Please let it not be what I think.

"Sameerah we are here to talk to you as mother's. You are now leaving home and going to start a whole new life with your husband. You should know that marriage isn't just a bed of roses, there are good times and there are bad times. There are times when everything seems to be going wrong but don't dispair for Allah doesn't burden the soul with that which it can't carry. Always remember Sabr.Patience.
Always remeber, Patience as they say is a virtue and the best things in life are worth waiting for. No matter how hard things are between you and your spouse, be patient with him, support him, be a piller of strength to him, make him know that you are always around for him. Comfort him and remember the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
There is a hadith which says

ﻭَﻣِﻦْ ﺁﻳَﺎﺗِﻪِ ﺃَﻥْ ﺧَﻠَﻖَ ﻟَﻜُﻢْ ﻣِﻦْ ﺃَﻧْﻔُﺴِﻜُﻢْ ﺃَﺯْﻭَﺍﺟًﺎ ﻟِﺘَﺴْﻜُﻨُﻮﺍ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻬَﺎ ﻭَﺟَﻌَﻞَ ﺑَﻴْﻨَﻜُﻢْ ﻣَﻮَﺩَّﺓً ﻭَﺭَﺣْﻤَﺔً ۚ ﺇِﻥَّ ﻓِﻲ ﺫَٰﻟِﻚَ ﻟَﺂﻳَﺎﺕٍ ﻟِﻘَﻮْﻡٍ ﻳَﺘَﻔَﻜَّﺮُﻭﻥَ
"And one of His signs is that He has created for you, spouses from amongst yourselves so that you might take comfort in them and He has placed between you, love and mercy. In this there is surely evidence (of the truth) for the people who carefully think." (Surah 30, Verse 21).

You should love and respect your husband. In yace yi, kiyi. In yace Bari, ki Bari sai dai in zai saba wa addini neh. Always respect him. If he is blazing fire,you be cold water. If you have any differences you should try and resolve it between yourselves. Don't let any third party into your relationship. Take good care of him because your jannah is now under him. Your in-laws might be your family but they'll always be your in-laws as such show them the respect which they rightfully deserve.
There is another hadith which says.
ﻗﺎﻝَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠﻪِ ‏( ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴﻪِ ﻭَﺁﻟِﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠّﻢَ ‏) : ﻣﺎ ﺑُﻨِﻲَ ﺑِﻨﺎﺀَ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻹِﺳْﻼﻡِ ﺃَﺣَﺐُّ ﺇِﻟﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪِ ﻋَﺰَّ ﻭَﺟَﻞّ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﺘَّﺰْﻭِﻳﺞِ .
The Messenger of Allah (S) has said, "There is no foundation that has been built in Islam more loved by Allah, (The Greatest and Noblest) than marriage.

I know I have brought you up in the best way I can please don't disappoint me. Allah ya miki albarka,ameen."

I was all teary now. It was just too much. Their words really got to me. I couldn't even look up to meet their gazes. I just always shook my head in the affirmative.

I was afraid I would breakdown completely seeing how hard I was trying not too. Just by the sound of their voices I knew they were also on the verge of tears.

They excused their selves saying they had things to do. I quickly got up, went to the bathroom, washed my now puffy face and came out.

Immediately I stepped out of the bathroom I heard yodeling sounds from downstairs. Subhanallah! That only means one thing, I was now Mrs.Faysal.

Just on que my phone vibrated signalling a new message. I picked it up and saw that it was from Ya Faysal.

Ya Faysal: Alhamdulillah. Its been tied. You're officially Mrs.Sameerah Faysal.😉😅

Me:Alhamdulillah.☺

Ya Faysal: I can't wait to see you. Do you think you could sneak out when I arrive?

This man is not serious.

Me:uhm. I don't know. But I don't think it's possible. Besides you're going to see me ai.

Ya Faysal: in private yknow.please dear Wifey. 😩

Arghh this man will be the death of me.

Me: I'll try. I need to go now.

Ya Faysal: okay I love you❤

Me:mhh.. Iloveyoutoo.

And I quickly exited the app.  I'm sure I was blushing real hard but I couldn't help it. This is the first time we've actually told each other those words and it felt oh so magical.

***
Ayiririri ango ya sha kamshi
That's was all I could hear. Obviously Ya Faysal and his friends were here. His friends were dressed in fine kaftans but him ? You won't believe it. He was dressed in a T-shirt. Jama'a T-shirt ango na ya sa yau😭.
What groom does that please?
Epic ango kenan.

I was dressed in a white gown and a white head tie. He was asked to come and unveil me and suddenly the room was filled with so many awwws.
The photographer asked us to pose for a photo and I could feel goosebumps all over me.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered into my ears.

"You don't look  bad either but what's with the shirt thou?"I blurted out. I just couldn't stop wondering. Reflex action.

"I'm not used to babban Riga's so I changed into sth more comfy. You have to admit I still look good right?"

And before i could even reply,He had one of his hands on my waist and was holding one of my hands with his other hand. I thought of releasing my hand from his grasp but then what ?

He's your husband isn't he? Its very halal😉.

I knew it.Nonetheless, he looked good but I wasn't going to tell him of course.

After the photo sessions he and his friends excused their selves while I and the girls also went up to change for the mother's day event which Ummi and mama organized.

***
"Yaar I'm so tired wallahi I don't want to be married anymore."

"Ow sorry too  late sister. You're already hooked. So just endure it a bit more, its just today and tomorrow remaining."

"Ikr? Thanks. I'm so hungry. Could you please get me a plate of food.? With all the animals you could possibly get. Pretty please?☺"

"What???! Don't you want to fit into your dress anymore?"

"What?! I have to wait till after the event to eat? Khadeejah what an expensive joke that is. Get. Me. A. Plate. Of. Food. Now."

I tried to put on my most serious expression but Khadeejah wasn't getting any of that. Ya Allah

"Khadeey please you know I don't joke with my food. Please I'm so hungry. Do it for Haneef"

I tried to use some emotional blackmail and I think it worked.

"OK fine. I'll get you food. But on one condition"

"What? Anything just name it"

"Coldstone for a week"

She said smiling evilly. She's planning on spending her week in the loo I guess. Anyways her call.

"Deal"

"Yay!" She squeaked walking out of the room.

"Don't forget the animals please. And a bottle of sprite. Thanks." I tried giving her my Best puppy face.
She just turned,rolled her eyes at me and slammed the door.

As if I care.

***
My cloth was gold in colour and a cream coloured turban. It was a skirt and blouse with a net flowing all the way down. I just prayed this time he won't appear in a shirt again.

Lord help

It was soon time for us to be conveyed to the venue and I must say, my siblings weren't left out in the slay game and of course my makeup was on fleek thanks to no one other than Khadeey. There wasn't really an anko for the mother's day so they all just dressed to kill.

Khadeey.

Zarah.

Ameenah.

Our designated drivers were Muhammad and Khalifah. We soon arrived at the venue and Ya Faysal walked out wearing a cream coloured babban riga coincidentally matching my turban.Thank God.

At that moment all I could think of was just us. How our life would be together. Having kids and staying together till we're 70. I couldn't be more grateful to Allah because as every minute passed by the love or crush I had For Ya Faysal kept increasing. I sometimes wondered if he also felt like this. I wondered how intense his love for me was.

And as if on que, he shifted a little bit close to me and whispered something in my ear which I didn't get. I gave him a confused look And then he moved even closer, by now I'm sure a little turn and our lips would crash into each others.

"I love you even more wifey"

Mind reader husband.

It was now I noticed that I was actually smiling to myself. Of course I had every reason to smile. I never knew The always serious Ya Faysal had a sweet and charming side.

Soon we were called to the dance floor where lost in you by Praiz was playing. I didn't want to dance at first but then Ya Faysal brought forward his hand asking me for a Dance and I obviously couldn't say no to him so I gladly gave in.

We walked down the stage to the middle of the dance floor when suddenly the lights went dim. Our foreheads were joined together just as our hearts have been joined together.

Soon the event was over and the place was getting empty. Only mostly family members were present and also mostly Teens. Suddenly jagaban was playing in the background and then all of them shouted.

Yeah they're teens after all. I wanna be care free again😭.

***
"Ku taya ni Dan Allah. This cloth ya ishe ni. Zarah please call Khadeey for me. Ameenah where's my phone? Who'd I give it to?"

I couldn't stop smiling as events of the night kept flashing back. Who would've thought that I would be this comfortable around my Newly wedded husband. Most brides I know are always all shy but why I'm I not like that?

Yeah you're different like that.

***
Finally all this wedding wahala will be over. Today the final event will be taking place and this was going to be like the last night I would be spending in this house. Just thinking about it got me tearing up.

I couldn't imagine my self living alone in a house with a man. I just never really gave that a thought. And then my insecurities came flooding in.

"Earth to you madamè. Don't forget you have to do gyaran jiki today again and wankan turare"

"What? I have to do that today again? Can't I just skip? I'll pass please. Is it really necessary? He's not complaining aii".

" woah woah woah. He isn't yeah?"

And that was when I realised what I had said and I immediately started regretting it bacause Khadeey that I know will keep on using it to tease me.

*
"Girls are you ready? We are and we're leaving now. Please no African time. Sai kun zo"

Now that was mama. I've noticed that  she's been avoiding me lately little did she know how much I really needed to talk to her.

I quickly went into the shower had my bath, performed my maghreb salah and sat down for my makeover.

Ya Faysal appeared In the house and today,he was going to drive Us to the dinner venue. Just the two of us.

Gulma couple.

Team bridesmaids

***
The day had finally come to an end and I was going to be taken to my new home that same night.

Why the rush tho?

I couldn't even face mama so I pleaded with baba to take me and of course Khadeey. Some other family members followed us too.

I couldn't believe I was actually being taken to my own house. I was going to start a family and that too Allah has blessed me with a wonderful man as a life partner.

Alhamdulillah was all I could say.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oboy. I don't know for how long I've been typing this chappie. I hope you enjoy o. No dogon surutu I'm so exhausted. captaintaha9 omo its too late oo. Meenahlams please sister get more followers and don't be a ghost reader. CocoMeena you wanted an update so here's one. ammeenatuu36 you couldn't wait Yarr. Your wait is over now. Let's dance our rengem with em Samee.

Don't forget to show some love by commenting and clicking on that little star. It really really reallllly means a lot.

I love y'all. My bitmoji says it too. Y'all even ghost readers inclusive😈👀.
P.S.: this is one of my longest chappies ever. Round of applause please.
Lol.

Love❤
Asmaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 26.3K 92
*BOOK ONE IN THE ALL THAT GLITTERS TRILOGY Walking out of an abusive marriage 'unscathed', Khadijah thought that was her salvation, the end of her su...
206K 10.6K 62
Book 1 in 'Mend Series' He screams at me, slapping my face twice, 'You deserve all of this! You don't even deserve to live. You should die and do me...
279K 16.8K 21
Highest rank #12 in spiritual on 15/07/2017❤ Meet Ikram Sa'eed.An average Nigerian Muslim girl.Strong hearted,Mischievous,Intelligent,Kind,Gentle,Sel...
4K 185 20
"We all are sinners, but the best of us are those who repent" She's was a perfect Muslimah, what made her do it?. What made her make the worst mis...