Agent Gomez โ˜… Steve Rogers...

Od -fieldoflilies

{Set In Captain America: The First Avenger} ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ: ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ 2013 ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ... Vรญce

Agent Gomez
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Book Two

Seven

57.5K 1.4K 343
Od -fieldoflilies

When that guy said to Steve he would be serving the country the best way possible, I thought he meant actually in the army. Boy was I wrong. He got Steve to do some weird advertising for people to buy some sort of bond stuff. He was the main guy called 'Captain America', who would apparently be the big guy that sold the product. The name made me laugh the first time I heard it but now I just roll my eyes at it. It's a stupid name.

But being the most amazing friend I am to Steve I will back him in whatever he wants to do. Reason why i'm sat in the audience with the guy who offered Steve the job. I hated him for making it seem bigger than it was.

Music then started and pin-up girls in black and red dresses came out. I rolled my eyes at them as everything in America had to be done with pretty girls. Then Steve came out from behind the curtain and came forward.

The girls then started singing making me laugh a bit and Steve recited lines from behind his shield. I had to hide my laughter and annoyance behind my hand as I didn't want Steve to think he was a joke by me laughing at him.

As the months went on I would be at every show to support my friend. As time went on the shows got bigger and better and Steve was getting popular. Well Captain America was. The song though was one of those songs that get in your head and get stuck in for days. It got annoying after the first day.

As the show got more popular, so did the star spangled man with a plan. I couldn't make the shows anymore because he would go all round America with them. But I did get to read some comics that were made with Steve as Captain America. They were good comics but at this point i hadn't spoken to Steve in over 5 months. Mainly because he's too busy with this Captain America stuff he has not time for friends now. Speaking of friends I've started to get letters off Bucky. Man I missed him so much.

Today was a good day though as Steve would do a little show in front of some soldiers in Italy. Where I was located strangely. Meaning I get to see him again. I stood with a soldier named Timmy who I had met a few weeks ago to watch Steve. Steve finally cane out and I smiled and waved slightly to him. He gave a little smile and went to start his speech.

"I need a volunteer" Steve said into a microphone.

"I already volunteered! How do you think I got here?" A soldier shouted making the rest laugh including Timmy. I nudged him and he stopped laughing.

"Bring back the girls!" One more shouted making the rest become more rowdy.

"Nice boots Tinkerbell" Another shouted making the others laugh again. I was getting annoyed and angry at these people. It wasn't nice at all.

"Come on, guys, we're all on the same team here" Steve tried to reason.

"Hey, Captain! Sign this!" A soldier shouted standing before revealing his arse cheeks to Steve. I sighed and walked to go to Steve. Timmy was trying to hide his laughter behind his hand but couldn''t. The soldiers then started throwing stuff at Steve making me more angry. Steve then left the stage making me feel really bad for him.

Later on when I had free time I decided to go see Steve backstage. I found him drawing something. I never knew he could draw.

"Never knew you could draw" I said making him snap his head to me and smile weakly.

"Didn't think it would interest you that much" He said going back to his drawing. I sat down on a box and took a closer look at his drawing. It looked like a monkey on a unicycle wearing a suit like Steve does. I sighed knowing what he was trying to say by drawing.

"How you been?" I asked. He slowly stopped drawing and turned to face me.

"Good. You?"

"Been better. Not seen you for a while" I tried to urge him to at least hug me.

"Sorry about that" I put his head down looking back at his drawing.

"Don't be. It's not your fault." He smiled weakly at me before I decided to join him on the step he was sat on. "Apparently you're 'America's New Hope'."

"Bond sales take a 10% bump in every state I visit." Steve said looking out to the now raining camp.

"Is that Senator Brant I hear?" I nudged him lightly trying to cheer him up a bit.

"At least he's got me doing this. Phillips would have had me stuck in a lab."

"So these are your only two options? A lab rat or a dancing monkey? You were meant and capable of more than this, you know that." He then looked puzzled and look at me strangely. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"You know, for the longest time, I dreamed about coming overseas and being on the front lines, serving my country. I finally got everything I wanted and I'm wearing tights" he said making me giggle which made him finally crack a smile.

I then heard a truck beep from behind us making both me and Steve look. It was a medical van that brought injured or dead soldiers back for treatment or to be unidentified. Everyday I hope Bucky isn't on the list of the dead.

"They look like they've been through hell." Steve said.

"And they have. Schmidt sent out a force to Azzano. Two hundred men went up against him, and less that 50 returned. Your audience contained what is left of the 107th regiment." I explained making Steve look at me with a surprised look.

"The 107th?" he asked raising his voice a bit.

"Wait, the 107th is-"

"Bucky's regiment" Steve finished for me making us rush to the medical tents. Hoepfully I could get some information on Bucky, and hopefully the good kind. We entered the tent to find Colenl Phillips. I walked ahead.

"Colonel Phillips" I said making him look up.

"Well, if it isn't the Star Spangled Man With A Plan" he joked looking at Steve.

"We haven't got time for this Colonel. Now I know this is a big shout but I need the casualty list from Azzano" I said crossing my arms.

"You're right that is a big shout, Gomez. A shout that will not be listened to" Colonel Phillips bit but I wasn't having any of it.

"We just need one name, Sergeant James Barnes from the 107th." I said making Colonel Phillips sigh. "Please sir, Just this one, and I'll leave you alone"

He sighed and pointed to me with his pen. "You and I are going to have a big chat later which you will not enjoy" I nodded ready to take any shouting from him. I just need to know if Bucky was alive or not.

"Please tell us he's alive, sir. B-A-R..."

"I can spell" Philips interrupted before getting up and looking through some papers. "I have signed more of these condolence letters today that I would could to count" I looked to Steve worried and he wrapped his arm around my back. It felt nice him doing this. "But the name does not sound familiar. I'm sorry." I tried to hold back tears but one escaped.

"What about the others?" Steve asked but I was too sad to look up to him. "Are you planning a rescue misson?"

"Yeah it's called 'winning the war'" Phillips said making Steve look to him.

"But if you know where they are why not at least..."

"They're 30 miles behind the lines through some of the most heavily fortified territory in Europe." Phillips said walking over to a map and glancing at it. "We'd lose more men than we'd save. But I don't expect you to understand because you're a chorus girl" Now that made me snap my head to Phillips. How dare he say something like that!

"I think I understand it just fine" Steve said with a sharp look on his face, probably to stop him from saying anything bad to Phillips.

"Well, then understand it somewhere else." he said before walking past us. "If I read the posters correctly you got someplace to be in 30 minutes." I then saw Steve looking at the map and seeing where the regiment was located. I sighed knowing what he was going to do.

"Yes sir, I do" Steve said before walking out of the dent. I sighed and followed Steve quickly.

"Agent Gomez you get back here!" I heard Phillips shout but I ignored him. He can only annoy me so much before I finally give up. I followed Steve into a tent where all the girls clothes and props were located. He seemed to be rushing to get stuff that he needed.

"What are you going to do? Walk to Austria?" I asked as he packed a bag.

"If that's what it takes." Steve said grabbing his shield.

"You heard Phillips. I'm sorry Steve but I don't think Bucky's out there." Steve then stopped and looked to me. "What?"

"Do you even hear yourself, Ashley? This is out best friend we shouldn't give up on him!" He shouted taking me back. He's never shouted at me before, and I've never shouted at him.

"I know Steve, I'm not giving up. But I just don't wanna lose you too." I said wiping a tear from my eye. I couldn't risk losing both my best friends, I couldn't go on. Steve looked sad and held me in a hug. I cried lightly into his chest and he rubbed my back.

"You won't lose me." He kissed the top of my head before going back to gather stuff. He then got his shield and walked out with me following. He put his stuff in the back of a car but didn't get in, instead he just looked at me.

"I'll bring him back. I promise" He said before going to get in the car but I grabbed hi arm stopping him. he was close enough for me to kiss but I couldn't do that. Not in this situation.

"I'm coming too" I said as I wanted to see Bucky alive or dead as much as Steve.

"No, Ashley, I can't let you do that" He argued.

"If I lose you and Bucky I can't go on. I might as well go with you "

"I'm not letting you do that. I'm sorry Ashley, but you're safer here."

"I don't care whether I'm safer here or not cause in truth.." I breathed in not knowing what he would say after what i'm about to say. "I feel the safest around you." I tried not to cry and Steve saw that.

"You said I was meant for more than this. Did you mean it?" He asked changing the subject.

"You know I did" I smiled weakly and so did he.

"Then you gotta let me go" He said getting into the car, but I stopped him.

"I can do better than that" I smiled. "I can help get you there" I winked before making him wait in the car whilst I went to get someone who I knew would help.

KNOCK KNOCK

A man groaned behind the door. I smiled as the door opened revealing Howard. "Ashley? I mean Agent Gomez? What brings you here?" He asked leaning agasint the door.

"I need your help" He stood up straight and I smiled weakly at him.

"What do you need?" He asked leading me to his room. I know Howard can help me. He can't resit me.

----------------------

A.N. Please vote and maybe leave a comment

-Emma x

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

9.5K 478 75
!!ORIGINALLY KNOWN AS VESSEL!! 1943. The year of Captain America and the Howling Commandos but, what if there was more behind the story of the man in...
428K 11.3K 64
ใ€‹After a moment of panic I turned around. He was looking at me. His face was hurt even more since the last time I saw him. The pain in his eyes broke...
108K 4.7K 52
"What are strong men like yourselves doing?" A voice sounded through the dark alley. A woman appeared. Her voice held a slight British accent. "Teac...
10.4K 178 52
Elisabeth, Libby, Rogers, though being younger, always took it upon herself to look after her often sickly elder brother. A fight in an alley brings...