Rise of the Brave Tangled Dra...

Por Thecalendar15

[COMPLETE] There was once 4 powerful kingdoms in the universe. Burgess, Dun'broch, Corona, and Berk where fou... Más

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
1: MY PAST
2: THE BEGINNING
3: MY DESTINY
4: WINTER AT DUN'BROCH
5: THE WITCH'S MESSAGE
6: THE WORLD AROUND ME
7: MY ENEMY
8: THE PRINCESSES
9: WINTER AT CORONA
10: THE SIGNS
11: SNOW TIME
12: WINTER AT BERK
13: THE DREAM
14: THE HINT
15: THE MAN IN MOON'S MESSAGE
16: YETI ATTACK (The Encounter)
18: MANNY'S WORD
19: THE PLAN
20: THE INTERACTION
21: THE START
22: THE STORY
23: THE HAPPENING
24: HIS RETURN
25: THE POWER
26: THE SECRET
27: THE PLAY
28: THE TEAM
29: THE ENEMIES
30: THE UNEXPECTED
31: LOCKED UP
32: SHE'S BACK
33: THE QUESTION
34: HER WORDS
35: THE DARKNESS INSIDE
36: THE WAR
37: THE CIRCUMSTANCES
38: THE FALL
39: THE END OF LINE
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

17 : AT NORTH POLE?

624 34 0
Por Thecalendar15

Merida

It was a bumpy ride. I wasn't able to see what is happening around me because I am tossed inside a sack, but I can hear and feel something.

"Let me out! Ya monster!" I screamed in anger while finding my way out. I'd tried but it's so difficult to escape in this situation.

I don't know what to do? My parents, what if they'll find out I'm missing and gone in the kingdom? They'd freak out! Thinking I am eaten by a Mor'du or something.

"Wha-- what?!" I suddenly felt I am lifted up in the air. Being thrown to somewhere by a powerful force.

I am expecting something bad to happen, like I am going to be drag onto a hard surface but it didn't turn that way. The ride is smooth like nothing is happening.

The air that I breathe started to thicken, making me gasping more for oxygen. I am starting to suffocate inside this closed sack and there wasn't much enough air for me.

When I began to doze off, that's the time when I was brought back to reality. A big impact hit me as I landed in a hard ground.

"O-Ouch!" I complained in pain. I felt tingling sensation in my thighs because of what happened.

Ground? Does that mean...

I found my way out and I successfully did because the opening of the sack slightly loosen and light began to peep inside.

"I am free."

"Freedom."

I opened the sack and I stared with uncertainty as my eyes glanced over the room.

This is not Dun'broch. It is way too different to be my kingdom.

"There she is! The first one to arrive." An old man with a long white beard showed up with his arms open wide. He is wearing white and red clothing and brown shoes. Having a larger physique structure, like my father.

All are still processing inside my head. And that's when everything sinks in.

"Where am I?! and... who are y-ya?!" I pointed up my finger and gave out a short loud scream.

I automatically began to search for my things that I recalled I had been holding before. My bow and arrow to be exact.

I glanced over my shoulder and was disappointed it wasn't there. I looked around the room, expecting to find it but it turned the other way around. My bow and arrow are nowhere to be found.

This is not great at all.

"Owww. She's here! Me and my partner did a very good job." The feathered like-fairy said while smiling joyfully.

She's right here! The one who I saw earlier together with the other creature whom I do not know what it was.

"You! Ya brought me here."

"Yes!" She said and headed towards me while flapping her wings and floating in mid-air.

"Ohhh. I wish you have white and clean teeth as I am expecting it to be." She began to open my mouth and look inside.

What is she doing? Checking my teeth out?

"They're so clean!" She giggled.

The old man with long white beard suddenly coughed out loud, making us stare for a while.

"Tooth. Our guess might freak out."

"Sorry about that! Got a little excited. You'll understand someday because that is what a Tooth fairy do." She looked at me then smiled and went back together with the old man that looks exactly like Santa Claus.

I began to pace back and forth as I finally calmed myself down. I am pretty confused right now. I don't what to do and what to say. And it really freaks me out because I am with someone whom I do not know.

As I gathered my strength, I breathe deeply.

"Why am I here in the first place?" I asked.

"You'll know, my child. We'll have to wait for a little while for the others to arrive." The old man said with glee.

"Others? Does that mean I am not the only one?"

"Yes. You're absolutely correct! Oh, wait, just like what I said!"

We all glanced in the direction where lights started to emerge, moving in circles. Without any minute, someone came holding a red sack just what exactly happened to me.

Another followed like the one I saw earlier. A creature with white fur around its body.

"Well, here is the one. Just like what you said, North." He said while holding the red sack.

We can clearly hear the mumbling coming from the person inside the sack, struggling to escape.

The creature looked at my direction and smirk for a while.

"Looks like Tooth got here in the first place."

"You know, sometimes bunny aren't that fast. Haha!" The old man replied and started to laugh loudly.

So, he's a bunny. Which explains more of his gray fur and big ears and foot. I nodded in agreement but I cannot remove the nervousness I can feel right now.

He placed the sack on the ground and a person with striking leather armour showed up as his eyes lingered around, giving everyone a look.

"Where-- where am I?! And what am I doing here?" He asked panically. Just like what I have done a while ago.

Who would not be shocked if someone kidnapped you and bring you in this kind of place? No one!

"Welcome to North Pole!" The old man said, his low Russian tone covering the place.

"North Pole?!" I and the other guy unbelievably asked in chorus. That's the time we darted a look with shock and astonishment in our face.

This is impossible. I have never been so far as North Pole. I've only heard stories about it but never thought of going here. It would take forever for us to travel a place like this.

"That's impossible!" I exclaimed with disbelief.

"It's possible, my child. We brought you here." The old man answered.

"Wait, wait, and wait. We are in North Pole?" The boy with armour clothing asked as he tries to clear everything.

"Yes."

"So does that mean... you're-- you're Santa Claus?! I mean during Christmas." He answered.

Wait, what? He definitely looks like Santa Claus but, could it be?

The old man with long beard started to laugh loudly while containing himself with everything that is happening right now.

"Yup. That's me." He answered and smiled.

"Ohhh. This kid is a genius! Got the first one. Aye, North?" The bunny replied while playing with his boomerang.

"You! You're the one who dragged me here with a sack."

"Yes, mate. The one and only Easter Bunny."

"Why did ya bring us here then?" I stated broadly, interfering with the conversation.

All of them looked at me. The boy with a chest nut hair gave me an approving look as he like to ask the same thing.

There must be a reason why we're here. They dragged us here, leaving our own respective kingdoms behind so there must be a satisfying answer to why are we here in the first place.

"Keep it together, kid. We'll have to wait for the others to come and we'll explain everything later." The bunny answered.

"Wait. There are still coming aside from us?" I asked as I looked at them, waiting for answer.

So, they are just going to collect kids like us and then what?

Everything has a reason.

I breathed deeply and began to pace back and forth again. I am thinking of my parents. They would be so worried for me. They must be looking for me right now.

"Yes. There are still others left. You've got to meet them later and at last, you'll be complete." The old man with long beard or maybe, Santa Claus said with an earnest tone.

And that answers my question.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.9K 308 13
How did it happen? ~He met you by chance one night, and no matter how hard you try, you can't escape him. Even though you say you don't really belie...
15.2K 574 31
Set 6 months after Rise of the Guardians and Brave. Set a year after Tangled and How to Train Your Dragon. The guardians and Jack are living peaceful...
10.7K 440 27
Jack Frost has gone. Exactly fifty years after the Guardians' showdown with the shadow manipulating Pitch Black, the Winter Spirit has disappeared. ...
9K 199 22
To escape her unwanted suitors, Merida flees to the island of Berk, the home of her people's most hated enemies. There she meets Hiccup, the misfit V...