Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

Por BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... Mais

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

20- Talking with Silence

22.4K 820 120
Por BluePringlez

Asoka POV- Later that same day-

Me and Kakashi were heading home at a slow pace. It was silent between us. I played with the fixed bracelet attached to my right hand. Kakashi's bracelet was on his left. I'm happy he's wearing it. We were close to the house when Kakashi broke the peaceful silence.

"Did you mean it..?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back, confused.

"That I looked better with my mask...most people like me for my looks, thats why I wear it, but you look like you don't care..." He said, chosing the information he was telling me, carefully.

"Because I don't...I know that feeling, so I guess I'm...immune to it I guess...I dont really know.." I said also trying to be tact with what I say. He frowned. "N-not that you're ugly, I-I mean, you're not bad looking, but-but." I stopped myself there. I sighed and facepalmed. "Just ignore what I did before." I said with a sigh, hunching over in defeat. Kakashi chuckled.

"You're so cute." He said under his breath. I heard him and I felt some blood rise to my cheeks. I turned my head to the side so he wouldn't see. Then I got an idea.

"Lets have a race home." I said looking at him, exitedly.

"Why?" Kakashi asked his eyebrow raised.

"Because It'll be fun!" I said happily.

"You don't race for fun." He deadpaned. I smirked. He's smart.

"So, lets add stakes...If I lose...I'll tell you everything you want to know, no loops, no nothings." Kakashi's ears were perked.

"And if I lose..?" He asked.

"If you lose...then I'll force you to read Itcha Itcha Paradise Outloud to me in the middle of the market. REALLY LOUD." I said crossing my hands with a giant smirk.

The color drowned from his face. But regained when his ego filled it up.

"Ready...Set...Go!" He said and dashed off. I ran after him, adding chakara and breathing correctly....

I used to be on the Cross Country Team, and I was the fastest. I run reguarly on the track in the back of my father's mansion, to maintain my health, even if I get sick easily. I soon caught up to Kakashi who looked at me shocked. He suddenly gained an evil glint in his eye and his arms wraped around my waist and he pulled me up. I squealed supprised. He held me bridal style and I was afraid he would drop me, so I quickly wraped my hands around his neck. He gave a small laugh and continued running.

"W-wait! You're cheating." I stuttered out when I became rational again. Kakashi chuckled.

"No, I'm just creating a Tie, I don't like either sides of those bids." He said looking down at me for a second before looking up to see where he was going. I tried to make sense of what he said but nothing came to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. We were infront of our house in a matter of seconds. Kakashi opened the door with his foot and layed me on the couch. Easily and smoothly.

"I don't want you to force yourself to tell us about your past, and awnser all of our questions." Kakashi said patting my head. I looked at him confused, fixing my hair, my breath was still fast and trying to calm my racing heart. "Plus I'd rather not read it out loud..." He admitied with a sheepish smile sitting on the floor infront of the coutch, he lied next to me, on the floor, looking up at me.

"Oh." I said with a smile, calming my breathing. I put a hand on my forehead and wiped off some cold sweat. I stared at the ceiling. I felt bad that I knew about his past and he didn't know about mine.

"I was supposed to get Married..." I said out loud. It was quiet as we just lied on our backs, the silence asked for me to continue. "My father was a powerful man and wanted to bond another company to him, but to keep the bond permanent, he wanted me to marry the eldest son of the Company's Owner." The silence asked for more. "So, I was suppose to get married in August, on my birthday." I said with a shrug. I laughed coldley as I remebered that I shoudln't even care, because I am married already. "Sorry, Too Much Information." I said to empty space. I turned my head to see Kakashi looking at me, almost strained? Upset? Pity Filled? I didn't like it very much.

"What? Don't look at me like that." I said sitting up. The look became stronger. "Stop it." I said pushing myself up against the couch.

"What look?" He asked, sitting up.

"L-like that." I stuttured. Closing my eyes and turning my head away. "I don't need your pity." I said.

"Its not pity. Its..." Kakashi died out. "Admiarance...? Mabey amazement...I mean. I'm not one for many emotions...but...so far. I'm amazed at your story." Kakashi said, I felt his gloved hand toutch my arm. I flinched back involuntarily.

"S-sorry, I'm not used to physical contact, still not mentaly healed yet." I said, then remebered something. "Mussō-ka." I said outloud. He appeared in a poof beside me. "My medication, do I still need it?" I asked him, shocked that I hadn't gone mad by now.

"You never needed medication in the first place...just stay with Kakashi, it'll go away." Mussō-ka said tilting his hat and poofing off leaving me with my mouth slightly open.

"Da Fudq? What is that supposed to mean?!" I yelled to empty space. Flapping my arms slightly. I looked at Kakashi who seemed just as clueless as I was. "Well that told me NOTHING." I said with a sigh, my head hung over in defeat.

"Medication?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah. In my old world they gave me medication and stuff, so I wouldn't go insane again." I said bluntly, with my back on the couch.

"Are you alright now? Do I need to take you to the hospital?" Kakashi asked hurridly.

"No, I'm fine...I think." I mumbled the last part, looking to the side.

It was quiet. A silence filled with peace. I broke it with some more information. "I was kind of bullied when I was little. People didn't like my family, so the kids took it out on me." Silence asked for more. "At first it was name calling, little things, such as stealing items, forced to work alone, pushing down notebooks." I shruged. " And I was used to that, it was normal for me...but then it became physical. People would shove me down stairs, hit me with balls, throw balls of gum at me." I shruged again. "Ofcourse my father thought it would be bad for his reputation for his daughter to be seen with brusies...so he made the physical bullieing stop...and then the mental bulling came." I shrugged again and took in a breath of air to calm the anxiety in my stomach as I recalled everything.

"Y-you don't have to tell me all of this.." Kakashi said hesitatingly.

"No, I want to." I said then sighed. "I had been told the same things over and over, given the silent treatment for my whole life...and then I was finally taken out of school. My father didn't want me messing up the name of his company with my depressing attitude." I looked to the side then the other side, as if waiting for somebody to inturupt. Nobody. "So I learned online...on my computer. Thats when I discovered Role Playing Games...and I met Kiki. She was a hacker, is a hacker." I corrected myself with a smile. "She's built up to become one of the most world famous hackers. I'm proud to say she hacked me when I was little." I said with a satisfied nod. "I told her everything, even things I wasnt supposed to..like-" I cut myself off and looked to the ground where Kakashi watched with questioning eyes, but facinated with my story. "I don't want to talk about that.." I said looking to the side. Feeling slightly guilty that I led him on.

"Oh, well...You've done amazing progress talking so far...we might not need you to talk anymore." Kakashi said standing up. I stood up and jumped off the couch.

"Should we go now..?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

-FF-

The hokage sat behind his desk and gestured for me to sit down on the couch. I sat down with a sigh and brought me knees to my chest. It lowered my anxiety slightly.

"So...you will talk..?" The Hokage asked slightly shocked. I nodded hesitatingly.

Suck it up Asoka. You've built enought courage to talk about it, don't back down, stop being a sissy.

"So..uh..Where do I start..?" I asked.

"The begining." The Hokage said getting comfortable in his seat, knowing my talk will take some time. I took in a deep breath.

"My name, from my other world, was Asoka Rose. My adoptive father was Carter Rose, a world wide know rich man, my adoptive mother was Emma Rose..rich housewife who spends like a gold digger." I closed my eyes as if trying to find more information inside of my brain. I sighed. "I was...neglected...I guess. I had no purpose in the Rose Family, but for publicity, showing Carter with a young daughter deffinatly added a better veiw on him. Emma thought that I was a waist of money. But my father had an idea, that when I became 19, that I'd marry some rich man, to join the companys together. Kind of like how two clans or kingdoms would be joined." I said, making the connection. I paused. "But I wasn't treated...like a princess...more of," I paused again searching for the word. "Nussiance." I said with a nod. It was quiet "Uh...what else am I supposed to say..?"

"Continue, just say what you think should be said that could give us an idea about you and such." The hokage said.

"Uh...well." I paused trying to figure out what to say. "I met Mussō-ka when I was younger... 6 or so... It was the first day of school." I said. "I was alone, like usual, sitting at my desk, when a stuffed rabbit with a top hat just poofed infront of me. I yelled and fell back from my chair." I smiled at the memory. "That was the first day I met him, ever since then he's visited me in my dreams, training me...for what I don't know. He said that he was under strict orders not to tell me." I sighed. "When I told Emma this, she thought I was going insane, so they took me to the doctors. In the end they thought I was ADHD and gave me medicne." I said with a shrug.

"Wow...please continue." The hokage said looking intrested.

"Uh...well. I was pretty much alone under an alies for my schooling life. I didn't have any friends, and I didn't mind." I shrugged again, my hands hugging my knees. I put my chin on them. "But then this girl came, and complications made me leave the school." I said, not bothering with boring details. "I met Kiki, my best friend, online, In a game she is my only best friend. If you ever see me with this," I took out my phone and showed it to him. "Then I'm probably communicating with her." I said with a small nod. I put the phone back in my pocket.

"Oh...is there anything else I should know?" He asked me.

"Uh..nope. I do think thats it." I said with a close eyed smile.

"Kakashi, was that it?" The Hokage yelled slightly. The door opened and my husband walked in. He looked at me apolegeticaly.

"That was mostly it...besides afew things she left out." He said with a sheepish smile. I glared at him.

"What did you leave out, dear?" The hokage asked me. I turned my head to the side.

"Stupid details." I awnsered.

"Yeah, just some details, and the assault." I turned to Kakashi, my blood ran cold, then boiled as I realized that he'd just taken the information I had gaven him and used it against me. I don't have to tell anyone anything!

"Thats personal." I hissed at him, my glare attacking him head on. He froze under my glare and backed up slightly. The hokage didn't seem to hear my hiss.

"What assault?" He looked at me. I looked at him, the glare still intact. The hokage flinched back slightly.

"Its personal and none of your buissness, don't go searching in active volcanos." I said before standing up and excusing myself.

The Bastards.

*end shortish chapter*

- - - - - - - -

Had to be done.

Please tell me, did you feel any of the emotions that Asoka felt while reading this? Were you pissed at Carter and Emma, or Kakashi? Kawaiing at some point? Confused?

Questions? Go ahead and ask.

P.S FMA Fic is up.

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

71.4K 2.3K 43
Book One- Chiisai is a simple librarian who spends her days with little excitement. That is until she is assaulted in the very streets of her village...
147K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
892K 19.6K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
3.3K 96 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Kakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...