Five is a crowd

Od JuliaFerrar

COMPLETED- A Police Officer by the name Officer Heart gathers five normal boys to be the new future. He rents... Více

Prologue
1-Just some medicine
2-Runaway
3-Steps Inside A Book
4-Visitors
5-Stranger corners
6-How could they!
7-Everyone wants to be heard
8-In this together
9-This is youth!
10-Trouble rises
11-The "Princess" moves in
12-Happy birthday?
13-It's what's important
14-I feel your pain
15-"I'm going!"
17-What about the small things?
18-This is who I am?
19-Serender
20-Can we all do this?
21-I want to do this right
22-In this till the end!
23-Not what they expected
24-Break through!
25-This is who we are!
26-Why we are here
27-making it to the finish!
28-"Five is a Crowd!"

16-Afarid

49 10 12
Od JuliaFerrar

A/N Here it is! Enjoy! :D 

"Come on Corey, we need to get there! Aman headed to LA, he's gaining on us. He could go to the law and we don't want that." Orson called that hot morning in Mexico City. Corey was feeling very weak that morning, his hands were trembling and he knew he needed more alcohol, his body wasn't used to lacking it. He came out of the bathroom of their shared hotel room looking pale and flushed.

"Where are we going?" He asked Orson brushing the hair on his forehead aside.

"To the Police station."

Corey raised his eyebrows. "Police station?" He asked nervously.

Orson approached him placing two firm hands on his shoulders and shaking him a bit. "Are you afraid of being caught for what you've done in the past?" He asked in his deep gravely voice.

"No," Corey lied, in fact, he was frightened of that. Just like he was of everything else. "But why are we going to the Law here? Aman's not here, the Police in Mexico can't help us." Said Corey feeling his hands tremble even more.

"Corey Aaron, you're a very dumb boy. We will tell them we are on the run and we came here to get away. We will tell them Aman took my money."

Corey started scratching the back of his neck, something he did when he was nervous. "Who will you say I am?" He asked.

"My son Corey Luz. Now let's go."

Corey hoped that would cover things up if he was Corey Luz rather than Corey Aaron he might get by! He followed Orson out of the room, he could feel his feet dragging. Just as they entered the elevator he tripped. It was for no particular reason, just pure weakness in his joints. He felt Orson bring him back to his feet by pulling him by the collar.

"What's gotten into you boy?!" He demanded.

Corey put his head in his hands to catch his bearings. Then he grasped the wall so that he wouldn't stumble again once the elevator started moving. "I'm just tired." He told Orson knowing it was more than that. His body was reacting to the lack of alcohol. "I'm fine, really." He mumbled.

"Good, because I expect you to do this right. If you fall over at the station they'll suspect something's up."

***

Aman left in the early hours of the morning, the others weren't happy about it but they knew there was nothing they could do to stop him. So the other boys went to work and school while Isla came to babysit Valeria. Thankfully she wasn't in school and only had a part time job. Aman got to LA around noon, he felt nervous, to tell the truth, he wasn't sure what he faced. He felt sick from jet lag and found a hotel first so he could rest up before this. By stocking Orson through Facebook he found out that he was living in the Eastwood Apartments. So after a nice nap that's where he was headed.

***

Dylan was at lunch that afternoon, eating alone. He missed Brighton although she never did walk out on him. He just felt as if things weren't the same. I've done it again. I went for the first girl I met. He thought with sadness. He just wanted this to work out but then his buddy's had to mess things up. He looked at the burger he ordered there not feeling very hungry. He was worried about Brooks, he missed Brighton. And Aman, Aman was being unfair but they all obliged to help him. He knew at that moment he blew his contract with Officer Heart, he was a disappointment again. Something he always felt about himself. He sat in silence although the restaurant wasn't silent. He still felt alone, another common emotion for him.

"Dylan?"

He slowly looked up to be eye to eye with Brighton! "Brighton!" He exclaimed.

"Hi, I hope you don't mind if I sit with you." She smiled looking a bit embarrassed.

"Never." He told her guessing she asked to sit down at least that's what he hoped.

She sat down then nervously looked around. "I'm sorry."

Dylan smiled. "No."

"Your sweet Dylan, I should have never gone with Aman, I hurt Agustin. I just don't know what to do! I have four nice guys that admire me and they happen to live together. It's very strange actually if you don't mind me saying."

Dylan felt confused, he wasn't sure of what she was saying but he knew she meant she had a lot of dates. "Agustin and Aman?" He asked.

"And Brooks." She said.

Dylan wished he could stop it but he couldn't. Jealousy began rising inside him like smoke, how on earth did 16-year-old Brooks get this older girl to want to go on a date? He couldn't believe it!

"I know, he's young." Laughed Brighton. "But he's so sick, this may be his only chance to go on a date. I have to go see him tonight, I want to make it like a date."

Dylan knew she was right, he just shook his head not understanding everything she had said. He gathered enough information to know it had to do with Brooks possibly only having one chance.

"Thanks for understanding Dylan and I'd love to go out with you again sometime." She smiled. He smiled back, this was hard but he had to remember how sick Brooks was. It went to show looks weren't anything but a work of God's creation, and in God's eyes, everyone was beautiful.

"Nice girl." He told her hoping it sounded alright.

"Even nicer boy." She winked. "I better go now, my schedule is busy today. Talk to you later."

"Adios." Smiled Dylan.

***

Corey could feel his knees shaking as he stepped out of the car at the Police station. Orson shot him a glance in a way of saying hurry up. Corey just dragged his tired body along hoping he wouldn't fall over. Once they got inside he felt a bit better since there was air conditioning in there. He disliked Police anything, it scared him and made him feel like the criminal he was.

"Let's go talk to the Officer at the desk." Said Orson gently pulling Corey along so things wouldn't look too obvious.

The Officer was young, he had blonde hair and he was clearly not Mexican. Orson cleared his throat then began. "Can you help us?" He asked.

"That's what we're here for. My stations in LA but I've been transferred out here temporarily. I'm Officer Thindall, what seems to be your trouble?"

"You see my boy and me," Orson glanced over at Corey. "We ran away from the States because someone is chasing us."

"Oh?" Asked the Officer.

"Yes, he's a young kid by the name of Aman, Aman Trevino. You see we had a deal last Summer and I lent him some money."

Corey could feel his legs getting weaker, then everything got worse! The person he expected to see the least in a place like that came up behind the Officer! Orson must have been too caught in his lie that he didn't recognize him. It was Thian!

Corey grabbed the desk in front of him feeling like he was on the verge of passing out.

"As you were saying?" Asked the Officer.

"He took my money, he promised me he'd pay me back, but oh no he took the money and now he's after us for more! And he has a baby, he's a dangerous man he tried to kill me!"

"And you say this man is chasing you?" Asked the Officer.

"Yes and I fear for my son!"

The officer began speaking in his walkie talkie sending a swat team out. Then he looked at Orson. "Where did you see him last?"

"LA." Told Orson knowingly.

Corey couldn't take it anymore, he was feeling panicked but in a different way this time. This wasn't just one of his panic attacks, this was a withdrawment from the alcohol! His body started shaking and everything went black! He hit the floor and began thrashing around. The station was in an uproar and Orson had to make up an excuse.

"He must have forgotten his meds this morning, he has epilepsy! I'll take him to the car and he'll be okay. Come on Corey."

"He never had epilepsy."

***

Orson turned around to face Thain!

"Leave this to me." He said in a harsh whisper.

"Listen," Said Officer Thindall. "We will send out Officers to watch your hotel room or wherever you're staying."

"Thank you." Then Orson lifted Corey into his arms and carried him to the car. He lay him in the back seat as he was beginning to scream. "Your lucky I have some for myself!" He went into the front seat and pulled a bottle out from under it. "You stupid boy and your fears, that's why you can't let go of this stuff!" He went around to the back and held the bottle to Corey's lips. At first, it just dripped down his chin and onto his shirt then he began sipping it. After repeating that for a few seconds he was quiet. "Stupid boy!" Orson shouted, then he jumped into the front and drove away as Corey drank the beer.

***

Aman woke up around one A.M, later than he hoped. He didn't have the money to rent a car set aside hardly enough to even get a one-way plane ticket. So he walked to the apartments having to stop every now and again on his way from dizziness and things. He didn't know where to go once he got there so he called the landlords and that's when he found out Orson had left. Feeling defeated and angry with himself he went back to the hotel and slept the rest of the afternoon.

***

Brooks was watching T.V that night, he was a bit out of it from the medicines as the D.r had warned. He wasn't comprehending much of anything which was scary.

"Brooks," He heard his mama call. He turned to face her looking into her eyes trying to recognize her. "Bebe, how are you feeling?" She asked.

He blinked a few times. "Are we going home?" He asked.

"No, but you have a visitor coming so mama is going to leave." She told him knowing about Brighton coming. He didn't say anything so she gave him a kiss then left.

Brooks felt lonely but didn't mind, he just shut his eyes.

***

Brighton hated the ICU, that's why she didn't work up there. It was the most horrible place and she hated the fact that Brooks was there. She met his mama in the hallway.

"You must be Brighton?" She asked with a smile."

"Yes, and you must be Brooks mom?"

"It's nice to meet you, Brighton. I can't thank you enough for doing this for our son. His Papa thanks you too, he had a few errands to run." She told Brighton. "And expect him not to recognize you, it's the medicine."

Brighton felt concerned but she gave her a smile then went to Brooks room. She nervously knocked on the door, she knew he was a lot younger than her but something about him attracted her. She opened the door feeling nervous. There he was just staring at her. "Hi," She whispered as she came in. "How are you?"

"Who are you?" He asked in Spanish.

"I'm Brighton, and you and I are going to have a date. Since you can't eat we are going to watch a movie like we are at the theater. I brought my favorite one." She told him.

"Brighton?" He asked. "Gracias."

Right then Brighton knew what the attraction was, it reminded her of the times she spent with her brother. "Your welcome." She told him feeling content. But her brother was in Europe, and she missed him very much.

***

Agustin was upset that Dylan got back to the house first that evening, he wanted to see Isla. Then his phone rang. "Hello?"

"This is Aman. Guess what, Orson isn't here."

Agustin gasped. "What? When will you be back?"

"Not on till I found out where he is! How's Valeria?"

"She's good, but man you're in deep!" Said Agustin.

"Thanks, Agustin, hey bring the phone to Valeria I want to say good night."

"If only you treated all of us like Valeria." Said Agustin.

"Imagine that, although I could see you in a diaper." Chuckled Aman.

"I'm happy for your twisted mind Aman."

***

Aman was headed for bed that night when his phone buzzed.

B-Hey Aman, this is Brighton, when can we go out?

Aman felt his heart racing, he couldn't let her know he left without saying a word. He just hid the phone under his pillow hoping that was all a bad dream then went to sleep with a heavy heart.

***

Corey hated this, he felt as if he was being watched personally. There were Officers outside of their room and in the lobby, he couldn't believe Orson was alright with this. But he told Orson he was going to take a shower. He did that except not for the purpose of getting clean. Instead, he filled the bath with cold water and sat in it drinking beer. "Thankfully" his body reacted to lacking it or else Orson would have never bought him more. For now, he felt safe in the bath, as if he was away from any harm. And what could Thian be up to? Was he working on the good side? Corey had a good mind to leave Mexico City on his own, yet at the same time that scared him too. He just had to wait for something better, maybe one day he'll wake up and his fears will be gone. Then he could enter a whole new world, he would be lifted above the clouds. He could fight his foes and make them swear to never come back. He shut his eyes letting a silly smile farm on his face. His body was feeling with alcohol and it was obvious he was getting drunk. That's how he forgot everything that night, he drank away his problems, now on till the next morning. 

A/N What did you think? I would love to get some comments! I may even do a read for a read if anyone wants! What do you think will happen next? Stayed tuned. ;) Thank you.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

174K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
90.6K 2.9K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
727K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...