Style Squad

By rebeliloz

Best friends Elisa, Vera, Lexi, and Sandra were assigned a group project at their Miami middle school: Create... More

The Beginning
Friday
Hannah Star vs Style Squad
@QueenHannahC
School
Cyberbullying
A Sleepover and a Surprise
Opening Day
Two Months Later...
Hannah's Point of View
Sonja Sontin
Our Last First Day
Anonymous Texter
Fashion Forward Magazine
Photo Shoots and Interviews
Marcella's Point of View
Key Largo
Liam King
Birthday Girl

That Question

73 3 0
By rebeliloz

My friends and I have been asked this question many times. "How did you girls start your business?" Interviewers, magazine reporters... I've even gotten some tweets from celebrities.

Honestly, our little Miami boutique was supposed to stay in Miami. But, word gets around, you know!

I mean, I'm not complaining about how big our business has become. Lexi, Vera, Sandra, and I think it's been great! Style Squad is the biggest thing in the fashion world right now. We've been opening new stores all across the country, and money is just pouring in. We don't even know how to handle all of it!

But, being a new millionaire (who's only 14), there's been trouble. Rumors have been spreading.

Well, it's about time that someone told the story of Style Squad. That person is me, one of the four presidents of Style Squad.

My name is Elisa Lopez, and this is the complete story. One thing you should know about me: I don't skimp on the details.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 10 17
When chronically anxious Stephanie first meets her schools stereotypical bad boy Leo it's messy and she definitely isn't expecting to find out he has...
6.1K 219 21
Novella 1: Martina Marino has spent her entire life being the "good one" amongst her famous mafia family. As the youngest daughter of the boss of Chi...
235K 6.9K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
24.3M 1.1M 61
Now available in paperback! "I LOVE IT!" - CarniaHolmes "I'm going to break your nose, because I don't like your face," Carter said. She pointed...