Beyond The Exterior

Par Suck_My_Words

Before I could walk away completely, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. My wrists were caught... Plus

ένα
δυο
Τρία
τέσσερα
πέντε
έξι
Επτά
Οκτώ
Εννέα
Δέκα
Έντεκα
Δώδεκα
δεκατρείς
δεκατέσσερα
δεκαπέντε
Δεκαέξι
δεκαοχτώ
δεκαεννέα
είκοσι
είκοσι ένα
είκοσι δύο
Είκοσι τρία
Είκοσι τέσσερα
είκοσι πέντε
Εικοσι εξι
Είκοσιεφτά
είκοσι οχτώ
είκοσι εννέα
Τριάντα
Τριάντα ένα
Τριάντα δύο
Είκοσι τρία
τριάντα τέσσερα
Τριάντα πέντε
Τριανταέξι
Τριάντα εφτά
Τριάντα οκτώ
Είκοσι εννέα
Σαράντα
Σαράντα ένα
Σαράντα δύο
Σαράντα τρία
Σαράντα τέσσερις
Σαράντα πέντε
Σαράντα έξι
σαράντα επτά
Σαρανταοκτώ
Σαράντα εννέα
Πενήντα
Πενήντα ένα
Πενήντα δύο
Πενήντα τριών
Πενήντα τεσσάρων
Πενήντα πέντε
Πενήντα έξι
Πενήντα επτά
Πενήντα οκτώ
Πενήντα εννέα
Εξήντα
Εξήντα ένα
Εξήντα δύο
Εξήντα τρία
Εξήντα τέσσερα
Εξήντα πέντε
Εξήντα έξι
Εξήντα εφτά
Εξήντα οκτώ
Εξήντα εννέα
εβδομήντα
New book alert
Εβδομήντα ένα
Εβδομήντα δύο
Εβδομήντα τρία
Εβδομήντα τέσσερα
Εβδομήντα πέντε
Εβδομήντα έξι
Εβδομήντα επτά
Εβδομήντα οκτώ
Εβδομήντα εννέα
Ογδόντα
Deep into the Soul

Δεκαεπτά

13.7K 821 324
Par Suck_My_Words

I'm proud of myself. Wrote this in a few hours just for you guys. I must really love you all. I better have my comments overflowing.

Much love-Lex

Foreign Megalos

"For,  are you almost ready?"

"Just about."I leaned over and tied my shoes up before standing up and spraying my cologne.

"You smell good."

"Thank you, you looking sexy in that dress."

"You know."She swung her hair doing a pose.

We were getting ready for Omega's party that he was having at Issaiah's parents house. How'd they allow this, I don't know. How the hell did I get invited, I don't know. All I knew was that I was going to keep my distance from that damn girl and enjoy my time with Lyric. If she tried to speak to me, which I doubted, I would try my best to not snap on her. The last thing that Omega needed, was us arguing.

"Lyric, you ready to go?"

"Yes sir."I had gotten my license the other day and I was feeling good. Now all I needed was a car and I'll be straight.

Lyric and I walked to her car and got in. I started the car up and backed up on the road.

"How are you going to introduce me to your friends and cousin?"

"How do you want to be introduced?"

"I don't know, I guess as your friend."I looked over at her.

"You're not falling for the kid are you?"

"A little, but I'm not ready for a relationship."

"Me either, but we don't have to put titles on this situation we have going on."

"You're right, just introduce me as your lover."

"Bet, and you better not get shy."

"Don't embarrass me and I won't."I shook my head, turning on to the street. The last time I was over here, was when I first got out of jail. I was hoping I'd never have to return, but shit happens.

After finding a space, we got out and walked inside. The place was filled up and I knew shit was going to pop off in here. I just hope I'm far gone when it does.

"You finally made it."Wes and King came up to us. Instinctively, I wrapped my arm around Lyric's waist to let them know that she wasn't going anywhere with them. She was all mine right now.

"What's this?"

"I know Foreign isn't locked down."

"Fuck out of here. This is my friend Lyric. Lyric, these two clowns are King and Wes."

"Nice to meet you."

"Friend or lover?"

"Both."Lyric stood up on her tippy toes and began kissing on my neck trying to leave a mark. If this girls doesn't stop I was going to fuck her right here.

"Damn, you got a winner."

"Don't I know it."I smiled down at her before looking around trying to figure out who all these people were. Omega only talked to a handful of people, so all these people must've been extras or some shit.

"How the hell did you get in this bitch?"King asked the same question that I was wondering. I thought this girl would have security and everything with my picture on the "do not let in" list. She was probably too into her nigga to worry about me.

"I don't even know, I definitely thought that I was going to get thrown out."

"Uncle Phil style, my nigga."

"Exactly."

"Foreign, I'm going to get something to drink, I'll be back."

"Aight."The three of us watched as she walked away. Her ass jiggled hard as if she was forcing it. But I knew she wasn't, that thing had a mind of its own.

"How the hell did you score that?"

"For real, your ugly ass couldn't even pull my baby mama."

"Don't nobody want that damn girl."I was tired of hearing them mention Issaiah. The girl is irrelevant right now.

"For real, how did you pull her?"

"I was at the clinic for a check up and shit. She was my nurse and gave me her number."

"Are you two dating?"

"Nah, she said she's not into relationships."

"Damn."Wes started to cough."I think I might be coming down with something, does she have any female nurse friends?"

"Why do you always have to play?"

"That's my best quality. Not everyone can be high yellow like you."

"Bye."I walked away to find Lyric. I'd find Omega later and give him his gift tomorrow. Walking into the kitchen, I found Lyric standing against the wall talking to Issaiah. What are the fucking odds? I walked over them trying to be as cordial as I possibly could.

"Issaiah, this is the guy that I was telling you about?"She looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"The way you described him, I thought you were talking about a real man."

"What?"

"Don't pay her any attention baby."

"Jail bird."

"Square."

"Is that the best that you can come up with?"

"Could call you some other things."

"What the hell, you two know each other?"Lyric looked between us, confused as to what just transpired between us.

"Sadly, yes."

"This is my cousin's best friend."

"I know you two give him hell."

"Yes the fuck they do. Ruin my party with your bickering. Make me take off my belt and whoop your ass."

"Best friend!"I rolled my eyes watching her jump all over him. She was so annoying.

"What's good witcha?"After hugging, he turned to Lyric.

"Who are you, beautiful?"He sung taking her hand in his.

"I'm Lyric, Foreign's friend."

"Just friends, or fuck buddies?"

"Both."

"You sure, you two aren't dating?"

"I'm not looking for a relationship right now?"

"The best kind of relationship. You looking for some more friends?"

"Back the fuck up."

"I was just asking a question. Damn, she might get lonely."

"I'm fine."

"Don't get your ass beat."

"Lyric, do you want to go somewhere else and leave these two to talk?"

"Please?"Issaiah grabbed Lyric's hand and led her out the kitchen. I shook my head looking back at Omega.

"Why do you always have to play?"

"I was just asking a question, my bad."

"Between you and Wes, I don't know who's worse."

"Curious mind nigga, I just wanted to know."

|Issaiah Love|

I sat on the couch with Lyric talking about everything. She was the only one that I had here since Merci was stuck under some guy she met at the club. I swear that girl only cared about a cute face.

The party was going better than I had thought. Beside the few fights that happened, and people spiking the punch, it was doing good. Granted, majority of these people that were here I hardly knew, but they were doing well with not messing anything up.

Selfish by PnB Rock started playing and a good amount of people started to get up and dance.

"Do you want to dance?"

"I'm not really into that."

"Come on, we can do a little two step."

"I guess."Lyric pulled me up and brought me over by a little space by Von's bookshelf. Just like I knew how to, I did a little two step. I rocked my body and did a few hand gestures. I swear this was the fuckboy anthem. I'd watched the video and he did everything a fuckboy would do and does.

I felt a body dance right behind me. From the feel, I could tell it was Amir. How did he even get in here? The feeling was good, but I knew that I had to stop.

"What are you doing here?"I asked turning away from Lyric to face Amir.

"Came to see you."He rubbed my chin, before I pulled away from him and backed up a little.

"What did I tell you, I don't want you back. You get to be my brothers homie and we go back to being nothing."

"Come on, it's me."

"Exactly, it's you. You don't get to treat me a certain way and then apologize and everything goes back to normal. I'm over you and I'm over us."

"But you can't be."

"Watch me."I tried to walk away, but he grabbed my arm forcefully. I looked down at it like he was crazy."Let go of my arm, Amir."

"Say you'll take me back."

"Hell no."His grip got tighter, and I knew he'd leave a mark.

"Say you'll take me back."

"Get the fuck off of me."

"Yo, get off of her."Lyric tried to push his hands off of me but he just shoved her back. I watched her walk away into the kitchen to get Omega and Foreign. Fuck.

"I've been trying to give you your space and let you think about taking me back."My back hit one of the shelves as he placed his hands around my neck. Was this really happening to me? I know I was not standing here letting him do this to me.

"Amir, I'm warning y-"Just like my arm, he tightened his grip around my neck cutting off some of my air supply.

"Listen ta, meh baybeh. You listening?"I nodded my head the best that I could."You will take meh back an' we'll go back ta datin' until I feel like I'm done witchu. Maybe not now, but we will fuck. So prepare yourself fa' daddy, ok?"I didn't say anything."You feel meh?!"

"Yes."He released my neck and kissed my forehead before walking away. A minute later, Lyric was coming back with Omega.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, Ace."

"Lyric said that Amir was here and he put his hands on you."

"No, some guy was just trying to get me to dance with him. He got a little mad that I turned him down."

"She said he pushed her."

"I set him straight and he said that he was sorry."Omega was a little drunk so he wasn't really paying attention to the fake smile that I had put on. Lyric looked at me like I was crazy. Hell, I was stupid as fuck for letting that happened.

"You sure you're good?"

"Positive, go enjoy yourself."I kissed his cheek.

"Aight."I watched him walk away."What bitch wants to give me a lap dance?"

"What the hell was that?"

"I'm sorry about that."

"I'm fine, I'm just worried about you. Who was he?"

"My ex."

"He looked like he wanted to be your nigga."I fanned him away.

"I'm going to talk to him and let him know what's up?"

"We just met, but if you want me to come with you, I will."

"Thanks, but I can handle him."I took a deep breath."I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be back."

"Alright."I walked away going to my room to check for any bruises. Tears streamed down my eyes and I tried my best to wipe them as fast as possible. Nobody needed to see me crying, yet again because of his sorry ass.

Going into my room, I went to my closet and chose something more comfortable. Right when I had my bottoms off and thrown into my hamper, Foreign came out my bathroom. What the hell was he doing in my room using my bathroom? I grabbed a towel and covered my lower half.

"Why are you doing in here?"

"I had to take a piss."He spoke as if he hadn't did anything wrong.

"There's bathrooms downstairs."

"They were all full."

"You could've held it."I rolled my eyes watching as he walked across my room. A smirk played on his face as he watched my facial expressions."I hope everything that was in here before you came is still in its proper place after you leave."

"Fuck you, this shit is trash anyway."

"Yeah, alright Jail Bird."I sucked my teeth and turned faced my dresser looking away from him. I heard the door slam and lock before feeling myself being turned around. Foreign stood in front of me with a displeased look on his face.

"I didn't go to jail because I robbed someone."

"Either way you're a criminal."I saw his hands ball up into a fist. I know he wasn't about to hit me.

"Be lucky you're a female, or I would rock your shit."I rolled my eyes wishing I was a nigga right now just so I could see what he'd do to me.

"Oh, I'm so scared."

"I don't have time for this shit."He tried to leave, but I stood in front of the locked door.

"What is your problem, like for real. Since day one you didn't like my ass and I want to know why?"

"I don't have to explain shit to you."

"I deserve to know what the fuck your problem is with me."

"Don't act like it's only going one way."

"I only treat you this way because you deserve it. You don't even know how to speak to a person, instead you judge them off of appearance."

"You do the same shit."

"Because you started it."

"Man, whatever."

"Punk ass."

"You really need to watch your mouth. I'm not calling you shit so don't call me anything."

"So calling me a bitch doesn't count?"

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too. News flash you're not hot shit. You're a sorry ass nigga that's blaming innocent people for shit that you deserve."

"You don't know shit about me."

"I know just enough."I tried to unlock the door to kick him out, but he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the door. The towel that I had in my hand had fell. My wrists were caught in his grasp as he placed them above my head. I tried my best to avoid eye contact with him, knowing that if I didn't, I'd fall under his spell. My face held a blank stare not trying to give him the satisfaction that he actually had an affect on me. His cool breath spread across my face while his eyes roamed over my body.

"Why the fuck do you make it so hard for someone to like you?"I tucked my bottom lip in keeping my mouth closed. I was getting irritated that he was actually talking this way to me."How hard is it to show some consideration for others?"

"That's rich coming from a nigga who when he first met me, didn't even shake my hand. You're an arrogant, egotistical, asshole, who thinks the only place for a woman is on your penis."

"At least I'm not a self centered, power hungry, bitch."

"Fuck you."Before I realized what happened, his lips were on mine. The sweet taste of mint gum was being absorbed by my taste buds. He picked me up and placed me on my dresser, knocking over some of my pefune bottles. My hands moved quickly to the hem of his shirt tying to pull it off. He definitely worked out in jail because all I saw was muscles and abs. His lips moved down to my stomach and his hands tried to pull my panties down. My body was heating up just by his touch. What were we doing?

"Yo."Someone banged on my door, bringing us both back to reality. We looked at each other not believing what just happened. I placed my hand on my lips watching his face go from confused to angry. What the hell? One minute you're feeling me up the next you're pissed like I forced you to do it.

"Who is it?"

"Lyric."I jumped down from my dresser while Foreign grabbed his shirt. I motioned for him to go hide in my bathroom. I grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on before answering my door.

"Lyric."

"Hey, have you seen Foreign?"

"No, he might still be downstairs. Last I saw him was in the kitchen."I felt bad for lying to her, but they weren't dating.

"Oh, ok."I smiled a little hoping she wouldn't as why I was out of breath."Well, I'm sure he's around here somewhere."

"I bet he is."I walked out with her in front of me. As slick as I could, I looked back seeing Foreign peeking from the crack of the door. I turned around biting my lip a little.

It was getting late and I just wanted to go to bed and forget that any of this happened.

"Mega, come here best friend."

"What's up."I brought out the cake from the refrigerator and sat in on the counter in front of him.

"Everybody be quite!"It took two minutes to for everyone to stop talking."Best friend, you are now twenty two. I watched you grow up and be the life of the party. I'm really happy that you came into my life. You are really a gift from God and I'm glad that I got be apart of your birthday. Happy birthday Ace."

"Damn, you about to make me mess up my make up."He fanned his face patting his cheeks playfully."I'm just playing. Thanks for coming out and making this a good twenty second birthday. I appreciate it. Really."

"Blow out you candles."Again, he played swing his fake hair behind his back and blew out his candles."Alright now, everyone outside for your surprise."A few people whispered wondering what was going on. I laughed to myself knowing that they were going to hate me.

"What's going on Sai?"

"You don't have to go home, but you have to get the hell up out of here. Thanks for coming, and don't let the door hit you on the way out."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's like that Sai, damn.

Amir isn't taking no for an answer.

Let it have been me, he would've got these hands.

Issaiah, bitch, how was the kiss?

Did you guys expect that from Amir?

What about Issaiah and Foreign?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

100+ reads, comments, and votes

Lex.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

474 80 27
A sacred union sealed by the mating of a true born hybrid and the calmest among nature....,. It's a bloody relationship.... " You wanna know how work...
4M 118K 41
Someone walks into the room but I cannot see its face. It looks like a man and by the look of his posture, he seems very important. "Why were you...
50.3K 1.8K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
272K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...