Saphael And Malec- Simon the...

By DominiqueBedard1

Simon and Clary become shadowhunters after they run into Alec, Jace, and Isabelle. More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 9

103 2 0
By DominiqueBedard1

At 7pm, Luke said, "We better go." Luke left with Percy, Derek, and Stiles. Percy had one of Nico's shirts.

Nico said, "I hope he will be okay."

Raphael said, "He will. If Luke needs help, he will call us." They nodded.

At 10pm, Raphael got a call from Luke. Luke said, "Percy is out of control. We can't stop him."

Raphael said, "You're telling me that the shirt was not enough. When was Percy turned?"

Luke said, "A month before he met Nico. This is his first full moon."

Raphael said, "This is Percy's first full moon. No wonder why he's out of control. How out of control? 1 to 10."

Luke said, "A 15."

Raphael said, "I'll be there with Nico right away." Raphael hung up.

Magnus said, "I'll create a portal for you. Do you want anyone else?"

Raphael said, "Alec, Simon, and who ever else wants to come. Let's go." Raphael and Nico left through the portal. Everyone followed them through.

They were at the Jade Wolf and Luke came running over. Luke said, "You brought the calvary. Over here. Nico would be able to feel him. Go Nico. We will follow." Nico ran and he was in a little forest.

Nico saw a wolf and he felt that it was Percy. Nico said, "Percy, it's me. Your mate. Your anchor." Percy looked at Nico and growled. Nico said, "Babe, it's me Nico." Nico walked over to Percy and he took off his jacket. Then he took off his shirt and crouched down in front of Percy. Nico said, "Percy, come on." Nico heard everyone and they stopped moving. They were watching what Percy would do. Simon and Alec had their weapons out just in case. Nico put his hand out and Percy sniffed it. Nico pet Percy and Percy whined. Percy jumped on Nico and licked his neck. Nico chuckled and pet Percy some more. Nico hugged Percy's wolf to his body. Nico said, "That's it Percy. Can you tell me why you were out of control at a 15? You can communicate with me through our minds since we're mates."

Raphael said, "You have to bite each other for that to work. Bite each other on the neck." Nico bit Percy on the neck and drank some of his blood. Then he removed his fangs and Percy did the same to Nico. Percy removed his fangs. Raphael smiled.

Percy thought I ripped your shirt and lost control. I couldn't hold it with me. I almost bit anyone who came near me except you. I ran from them too so they wouldn't hurt me. Nico told everyone what Percy thought to him.

Luke said, "I know the problem. They're mates and didn't give each other the mate bite until now. The bite grounds them so they have an anchor. The scent wasn't enough because he couldn't feel Nico at all through his body. The mate bite let's you feel what the other feels and you can tell when the other in danger because you will feel it through the bond. He couldn't feel Nico so he went on a rampage. Stiles and Derek already had the mate bites so they were able to control their wolves."

Nico said, "Percy, can you let me go now." Percy growled and Nico gulped. Nico said, "I guess not." Percy licked Nico's face and upper body. Nico laughed because it tickled. Percy growled when he felt Luke come closer. Nico said, "Luke stay away. He's still unstable." Nico groaned and he looked at Percy and Raphael. Nico felt his fangs prolong and Percy growled when he saw Nico's eyes. They were black. Nico said, "Percy, go. Your blood is overwhelming me. Go before I kill you." Percy whined and shook his head. Percy talked mentally to Luke. Then Raphael and Simon came over with blood bags. Percy growled at them and they dropped the bags. Then they ran back to the group. Percy grabbed a blood bag with his muzzle and gave it to Nico. Nico ripped it open and drank it. He drank all the blood bags and sighed. Nico said, "Thanks Percy!" Percy nodded and moved off of Nico. Nico cuddled up to Percy and held onto Percy's fur. Nico laid on top of Percy and held onto his fur. Nico hummed. Percy stood up with Nico on his back and Nico yelped. Percy snorted and Nico hit him. Nico said, "What are you doing?" Percy snorted and ran with Nico on his back to the hotel.

They got there and went into the lounge. They fell on the couch and Nico fell asleep to Percy's heartbeat. Raphael and the rest of them came in. They saw the both of them asleep. Raphael covered them up and Magnus said, "They're so cute. Let them sleep."

Raphael said, "The rest of you can borrow unused rooms or sleep in here." Raphael made the couches into beds. Raphael said, "I always am one step ahead."

Alec said, "Magnus and I will use Simon's old room." Alec and Magnus went to the old room.

Christian said, "The rest of us will use the couches." Raphael nodded and Simon pushed Raphael up the stairs to their bedroom. They fell asleep.

Christian and Ana were still awake. They were kissing and Christian glamored them to make it look like they were sleeping. Christian pushed Ana on her back and they made out. Their clothes came off and they had some sexy times. They fell asleep after they were done.

The next morning, Simon woke up and went to the kitchen. He looked in the lounge and found Nico on top of a naked Percy. Simon yelled "Wake up. Breakfast will be soon." Simon made a portal and went through.

He came back 10 minutes later with McDonald's and handed it out to everyone. Raphael was in the kitchen and Simon grabbed him. Simon sat him down and Simon sat on his lap. Simon started eating his breakfast and he heard Percy groan on the couch. Percy opened his eyes and pushed Nico to the ground. Nico woke up and growled at Percy. Percy shifted and ran upstairs to change. He came down in different clothes. Percy smiled and started eating. Simon finished and grabbed his dagger. He cut his wrist and nodded to Raphael. Raphael bit him and drank his blood. He stopped seconds later and wiped his mouth. Simon healed the bite and sighed.

Simon ran to the closest bathroom and threw up. He looked in the toilet and saw blood. Simon gasped and Raphael came running in. He saw the blood in the toilet and said, "Simon, are you okay?" Simon shook his head and grabbed his stomach. Then his forehead became hot and Raphael said, "You have a fever." Simon nodded. His skin was getting colder. His forehead was getting hotter. Raphael said, "Simon, something is wrong. Come on." Raphael took Simon to the lounge.

Clary gasped at the way Simon looks. Clary said, "What did you do to my best friend?"

Raphael said, "Nothing. I went to the bathroom and he looked like this. He's got a fever and his skin is getting colder. He was holding his stomach in the bathroom."

Magnus said, "I ran out of magic this morning using it on Alexander." Alec blushed.

Christian ran over to Simon and he had blue sparks coming out. He did a diagnostic of Simon and an x-ray. Christian said, "This is bad. Simon needs emergency surgery. His appendix just burst. He needs the hospital now. He will die if we don't get him there. The best chance would be Catarina. Magnus, you have to make the portal while I try to keep Simon awake. His fever is rising higher." Magnus made the portal and they all stepped through.

They were at the hospital and Catarina came over to them. She saw Simon and led them to a room. Catarina said, "What's wrong?"

Raphael said, "His appendix burst and he started vomiting blood." Catarina nodded and went to find a doctor. They got a doctor and the doctor told the nurses to prep Simon for surgery right away. They rolled Simon out of the room for surgery.

3 hours later, Catarina came out and said, "They did an operation and Simon is okay. He will be out for a week or 2 and no iratzes or it'll hurt him. He can go to julliard still, but no hunting. He will have to take vitamins and stuff for him to get back to normal. He should be able to walk in a day. He won't be able to go to Max's rune ceremony or the party. He has to stay here overnight and Raphael can stay with him. He will wake up in a few hours."

Raphael said, "Thanks Cat! Can I go see him now?" She nodded.

Catarina said, "3 at a time." Raphael went in with Clary and Alec.

Raphael sat in the chair by Simon's bed and he held Simon's hand. 2 new people cane in every 5 minutes. Raphael said, "Magnus, go make the party happen. You can send us videos. Alec can send us the ceremony. When's your wedding?"

Magnus said, "Tomorrow night in the sanctuary." Raphael nodded and Magnus left with everyone else.

7 hours later, Simon woke up and groaned. Raphael said, "Simon, you're okay. You're in the hospital. Just let me get a nurse." A nurse came in and checked on Simon. She nodded and told them that Simon should be able to go home the next day. The nurse left. Raphael said, "Your appendix burst and you had to get a surgery. You're okay now. You can't go hunting for 2 weeks and no sex for a week. Sorry. I'm glad you're okay." Simon moved over and Raphael laid with him in the bed. They fell asleep.

8 hours later, they woke up and it was the middle of the night. Raphael saw a blood bag and drank it. Then he laid down and they fell asleep again.

At 11am, they woke up and saw a nurse. The nurse smiled at them. They looked at their phones and watched the videos. The nurse said, "You'll be able to go home in an hour or 2. The doctor phoned julliard and told them what happened." Simon nodded and then food showed up. He ate the food and then they saw Catarina with Magnus, Alec, Nico, Percy, Toby, Lucas, Derek, and Stiles.

Raphael said, "Hey guys! Did you bring Simon and me some clothes?" Nico handed them some clothes and they went to the bathroom.

They came out 20 minutes later all showered and changed. They smiled at everyone and Raphael kissed Simon's head. Catarina said, "Let me get the discharge papers and then you can go Simon. Take your vitamins and no hunting for 2 weeks. No sex for a week either." Simon nodded. Catarina came back with the papers and Simon signed them. Catarina said, "Thanks! There's a car outside waiting for you." Simon nodded and Raphael held him until they got outside.

They got outside and saw the Ferrari. Nico said, "Percy drove it here for you guys. Raphael drives. Magnus will send us through a portal. Raphael, take him to the institute. The wedding starts at 7pm." Raphael nodded and him and Simon got in the Ferrari. They drove to the institute.

They got there and they went inside. Everyone nodded at them as they walked by. They were talking to Simon about how well he looks and that he looks better. They got to the sanctuary and stepped in. They saw everyone there. Clary ran over to Simon and hugged him. Clary said, "I'm glad you're okay Simon."

Simon nodded and smiled. Simon said, "I'm ready to lay down Raphael. I'm a little tired." Raphael took Simon to Alec's old room.

6 hours later, they were woken up by Clary. Clary said, "The wedding is in an hour." Raphael nodded and Clary left the room.

They saw their suits on the chairs and they changed. They did their hair and Raphael said, "I won't feed from you for 2 weeks. I'll take some blood bags until you're okay." Simon nodded and Raphael drank a blood bag. Raphael sighed and grabbed Simon's hand.

They got to the sanctuary and Raphael helped Simon sit in the front. Simon said, "I love you." Raphael said the same back.

Raphael said, "I'll be back when Magnus comes down. Clary will sit right beside you watching you." Clary sat down beside Simon and nodded at Raphael. Raphael left to stand in line.

At 6:57pm, everyone was sitting down. Alec was at the front with Jace. The silent brother said, "Attention, the ceremony is about to commence." Music started playing and Max came down the aisle with the rings on a pillow. Then Raphael walked down with a stele on a pillow and stood on Magnus' side. He smiled at Simon and Madzie walked down the aisle throwing flower petals. Then Magnus walked in with Maryse walking him down and Alec gasped. Magnus got to the front and Alec grabbed his hands. They put the rings on each other. The silent brother said, "Alexander Lightwood and Magnus Bane will now put the wedded union runes on each other. A rune on the hand. A rune on the heart. A union is born." Magnus grabbed the stele and put on the wedded union rune on Alec's wrist. Alec did the same to Magnus with the warlock wedded union rune and then Magnus put the wedded union rune on Alec's heart. Alec put the warlock wedded union rune on Magnus' heart. Magnus put the immortality rune on Alec's chest and put the stele down. The silent brother said, "I now pronounce you husband's. You may now kiss. I welcome you to Magnus and Alexander Lightwood-Bane." Everyone clapped.

The reception started and everyone ate first. Then they danced a little. Magnus and Alec cut the cakes and then they fed a piece to each other. They opened their presents and gasped at what Raphael and Simon gave them. Magnus said, "Thanks so much Raphael and Simon!" They nodded and they partied the rest of the night.

The next morning at 7am, Simon woke to Raphael looking at him and Raphael had a tray full of food and a drink with his vitamins. Simon ate and took his vitamins. Simon said, "Thanks!"

Simon got up and went to the bathroom. He knew Raphael wouldn't join him because it might lead to sexy times. Simon got in the shower and turned on the water. He jumped when he felt arms around him. Raphael said, "It's only me mi amor. I'll help you." Raphael helped Simon shower and Simon turned around. He kissed Raphael and Raphael kissed back. Raphael said, "She didn't say anything about blow jobs or hand jobs. Which one do you want mi amor?"

Simon gasped and said, "Hand." Raphael gave Simon a hand job and Simon came. Simon was panting and Raphael kissed him. They cleaned themselves off and got out.

They got to the bedroom and put on some tight clothes. They kissed and Raphael said, "Come on. I already fed and I'll get you breakfast on the way to school. We were in there for almost an hour. We have 25 minutes to get to school." They grabbed their bags and guitar and Raphael drove them to Juilliard in the Lamborghini.

They got there and went to their first class. The teacher said, "Sorry to hear about your surgery Simon. I hope you're feeling better." Simon nodded. They sat down and the bell rang. The teacher said, "Today, you will be doing a song that you have chosen. It can be from any person and in any language. It will be put in order for your first recital in front of the whole school. I will choose who goes in what order by how you play." They all nodded. Some of them whined. The teacher went through a lot of names and then the teacher said, "Raphael Santiago." Raphael went up to the piano and played.

Raphael stopped 5 minutes later and everyone clapped. Raphael said, "Thanks."

The teacher said, "Simon Santiago." Simon went up and played the guitar.

He stopped 5 minutes later and everyone clapped. Simon said, "Thanks." The teacher called more names and they got through the whole class.

The teacher said, "This is the recital order. Some of you will be in pairs or singles. This is the order." The teacher said the order. The teacher said, "Simon and Raphael will be partners and they will be last because they are the best." They nodded at the teacher. Then the bell rang and they went to their next class.

At lunch, they were at the picnic table and Simon took his vitamins. Then he started eating. Christian and Ana came over. Christian said, "Raphael, are you not eating?" Raphael shook his head.

Raphael said, "I'll eat when I get to the hotel after classes." Christian nodded and him and Ana started eating.

In their last class, Raphael could hear everyone's pulse. He was hungry and Simon looked at him. Simon saw Raphael's fangs out. Simon whispered "Raphael, don't. I'm lucky I had Magnus glamor this." Simon handed Raphael a blood bag. Simon whispered "It looks like a coffee cup." Raphael nodded and drank the blood. He finished and it disappeared. Raphael smiled at Simon and listened to the teacher.

After classes, they got to the hotel and Simon sat in the lounge. Raphael decided to get some work done. Simon sighed and whined. He couldn't train or hunt or have sex.

Simon couldn't handle it and he ran to the bathroom downstairs. He turned on the shower and used a lock rune on the door. He took off his clothes and got in the shower. He showered and changed his clothes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 22 11
π€πŒπŽπ‘ 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 ππ”πŒππ”π€πŒ πŒπŽπ‘πˆπ“π”π‘ π’―π“‡π“Šπ‘’ π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 π’Ήπ’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ ➰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπŽπ‘π“π€π‹ πˆππ’π“π‘π”πŒπ„ππ“π’: π‚πˆπ“π˜ πŽπ… οΏ½...
660 39 8
" Always and Forever they promised each other. But what happens when one of them breaks that promise. " ||Season 1||
2.1K 18 5
An Alexander Gideon Lightwood Fanfiction. A Shadowhunters Alternate Universe. Β© 2024 by NiΓ±a Marabi. All Rights Reserved.
369K 12.6K 59
In which, Isabelle Lightwood has feelings for her childhood friend who has a lot of secrets. Or In which, one of the most powerful shadowhunters ever...