When Kane Meets Jackson

By annaf2002

When Dylan Jackson, son of Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, sees weird sightings on the subway, he encounter... More

1- I am Forced to Wear a Death Trap
2- The Baboon Goes A-Wall
3- I Get a Depression Present
4- My Parents Go Save a Summer Camp
5- Fathers have weapons...and give them to their daughters
6- I babysit college kids
7- I Meet the Human Flamethrower
8- Kitty Purry Gets All Washed Up!!
9- We Uncover Our Roots
10- We Meet a Freak
11- I Meet Another Fire Maniac
12- I Get Crushed by a Rock
13- Our Neighbors kick our Butts
14- I Face the Hairiest Monsters in Exsistence
15- A Visit from a Family Horse
16- Horse speaking 101
17- Death by My Fist
18- Nearly Inferno Burned
19- My Friend Is Actually A Guy
20- I Walk Into Death, oops
21- Dylan Gets Roasted
22- A Battle of Wits and Bad Insults
24- Fun Aquarium Dates With Flipper the Turtle!
Author's Note

23- The Journey Begins

531 26 29
By annaf2002

Dylan Ψ

Calypso dabbed a washcloth on Carin's forehead.

I bit my fingernails nervously as I gazed down at Carin's unconscious body.

"D-did I kill her?"

Calypso shook her head. "No. She should be waking up soon. But for now, that will give you more time to train, although, considering you won the fight, I doubt you'll need much more."

"It never hurts to train more," Leo responded as he walked into the kitchen.

"I'll meet you out there," I replied. "I just want to stay with Carin a little bit more."

Calypso placed down her washcloth and walked out of the room.

I sat on the couch across from the table Carin laid on. The table was probably not the best place to lay an unconscious human body.

"Hey," Carin groaned as she rubbed her eye.

"Hey," I said.

Carin laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling. "I'll rest up for the rest of the day, and then tomorrow we can find the portal to take us to Egypt."

"That sounds...uh...good," I said.

It was quiet for several seconds. Thoughts and questions swirled in my mind.

"Carin," I began. "Do you really think I could beat enemy magicians in a fight?"

Carin sighed. "I don't know. Magicians are pretty powerful. I'm sure you can take them, but you only have water powers, some magicians know every element, you just have to hope they don't have something that can match you."

***

"So this is where the portal is?" I asked looking up at the entrance to the City Aquarium.

Carin nodded. "I don't know where inside it is, but it would have to be located near something that has to do with ancient Egypt."

"So how did you know this portal is in an aquarium?"

Carin paused for a moment. "I had some help back home. My cousin is really worried about me, but I had him look up some things. I think he's just happy to hear I'm alive."

"So to find this portal we just-"

"Find something of ancient Egypt."

I scratched my head. "But where would we find something Egyptian in a city aquarium?"

"Beats me," she replied as she pushed open the aquarium doors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982 10 51
12 year old Percy Jackson has a secret. He's a Hydrokinetic, someone who can control water - something that he's never spoken about, and has made him...
73.7K 2.5K 111
Y/N L/N, is a thirteen year old Demi-god with a destiny to defeat something a gazillion times more powerful than him. to make things worse he has eas...
21.4K 611 13
Ever since her Family's murder a year ago, Lily Mayflower has been living in a shack on the coast of Georgia, fighting off monsters at every turn. Un...
207K 5.9K 90
Annabeth Chase is a rebellious teen who only acts out for attention. She has a brain, but it seems like she's not using it. Percy Jackson is trouble...