Let Me Help You (camren agepl...

By MrsGullible

Camila is dealing with a lot and suffering from insomnia. Lauren just wants to help and take care of her. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Question about possible new chapter?
Chapter 30

Chapter 14

23.7K 443 575
By MrsGullible

Here's the new chapter, people! Lots of things happening here :P ! From the comments I received I think I can safely say that a lot of you will be happy about it!

HUGE thanks to @imm_a_mess who pre-read it and gave me the green light to publish it!

Don't forget to tell me what you thought at the end, and what you hope will come next ;) !

---

"Come on, don't be chicken Walz!"

"But Lauren said I couldn't!"

"Do you plan on telling her?"

"No!! I don't want to get in trouble!"

"Then she'll never know! It's a no-brainer Chanch!"

"You always say that, and we always get caught!"

"Hey! Doesn't mean it's always my fault!"

"I'm not doing it."

"So what, Lauren decides for you, now?"

"I already lied about where we were going!"

"So what's one more lie?"

"We should go back."

"You can, I won't. I'm no chicken."

"Me neither!"

"Chicken!"

"I'm not!!"

"Are too!"

"I'm not!"

"Prove it!"

"I will!"

"Then drink your 5-hour energy shot and get ready to get on Cloud 9!!!"

Their Friday concert had been cancelled due to the NorVa being completely flooded and unusable after some plumbing problem. So instead of preparing for the night, Dinah and Camila were standing in front of Cloud9, a huge trampoline park, taking their shot of energy drink before going in.

Camila had hoped to spend the afternoon with Lauren, but before she could propose anything, she had walked in on Lauren, Normani and Ally excitedly talking about going to the hair dresser that afternoon...and maybe it had made Camila feel mad a little bit... which is also maybe why she was so prompt to follow Dinah in her crazy idea! Dinah had insisted on not telling the girls where they were truly going, saying how they would probably not approve of their destination, so as far as they knew, they had went shopping. Strike one, one rule down. Then of course, Dinah had had to buy those stupid energy shots! Cause they were going to be running and jumping around so might as well be full of energy, right? Camila hadn't mentioned it, but she wasn't exactly allowed to have any of those anymore, so that was strike 2... meaning if Lauren ever heard about it, she would have her ass. Literally.

"Girl, you'll see! I've seen pictures, hot guys everywhere! It's going to be amazing."

"...Why couldn't we go to Bounce House?"

"Camila, for the last time, are we twelve?"

"...No."

"Then we weren't allowed to go! ...And there were no hot guys!"

The place was huge! There were entire rooms made of trampolines, areas with foam pits and even an airdunk area! Camila first tried to follow Dinah, but soon enough it became clear that she wasn't fit enough to make her way through the Ninja Obstacle Course, so she tried to make her way back to the free jump space, but ended up in a similar but smaller area. There were hardly anyone in it, so it seemed good enough! Camila started jumping around, not feeling so silly as nobody was here. The shot started to work its way through her system, and was making her giddier and giddier. She was running around, constantly falling on her butt and back, only to be propelled back on her feet which had her giggle like crazy. Soon enough she was munching on the pad of her thumb unconsciously, not feeling herself slip into littlespace. She wasn't paying attention, and didn't notice the arrival of about 15 college guys with dodgeballs in their hands. She was just twirling on herself as she was jumping when her face suddenly started hurting. She dropped to the ground holding it with both hands.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?"

"What was she doing here?"

"This is an ultimate dodgeball area! You have to be careful!"

Her all face was prickling with pain, her mouth was definitely hurting more than it should, and there was something warm trickling down her nose. She tried to stop herself, but Camila couldn't repress a sob. It hurt. It hurt a lot. And she didn't know anyone. And she wanted mama. Oh god, mama was going to be so mad at her!

"Hey, can you lift up your hand so we can see what it looks like? I'm Jamie, and those are my friends, we're really sorry, we didn't see you in the corner. Do you think you broke something?"

"...I don't know...it hurts."

"Let me see, I broke my nose twice, I'll check for you. Could someone go get the first aid kit?"

The guy was huge, well they all were! Which made sense once she noticed they were all wearing basketball jerseys. The guy named Jamie carefully manipulated her nose, and let out a little sigh of relief.

"Okay! Good news, it's not broken, but it's probably going to hurt for a little while! What's your name?"

"Camila."

"Nice to meet you, too bad it had to be under those circumstances."

"I think I chipped a tooth."

"Show me? ...Yup, you did! I'm really sorry!"

"S'okay."

Camila was still sniffling, but she was getting a grip back on herself.

"So what are you doing here on your own?"

"I couldn't follow my friend in the ninja course, and it was quiet here."

She was thankful none of the guys seem to realize who she was. Once the first aid kit was brought back to them, she was able to wipe all the blood from her chin, which made her realize her shirt was covered in droplets of blood.

"Goddamnit, not my shirt!"

"It's okay, I have a spare one if you want!"

She was a bit confused at the guy's behavior. It was nice and all, but it made her feel weirded out.

"...You know, so that people don't think someone tried to murder you or something..."

He had a point! She nodded, her nose throbbing a bit at the sudden movement, but thankfully it wasn't bleeding anymore!

"Cool! Follow me, it's in my bag! And maybe we could make it up to you!"

That's how 30 minutes later, she was in a huge basketball shirt and shrieking uncontrollably as the guys kept each lifting her up as they jumped to make her dunk in the airdunk area. She hadn't exactly expected that, but the guys kept pestering her about being sorry, so she had agreed to follow them. She had to admit that she was having a lot of fun! Dinah had even joined them afterward, and was having a fierce competition with Jamie. She was filled to the brim with energy, and was having a lot of fun!

"Wait, wait! I have an idea!! What if you guys all jump on the trampoline? That should lift me up right?"

Soon enough, they were trying out her theory, and Camila was able to grab the hoop and dunk the ball...What she hadn't thought of was that now she was sort of stuck holding onto the hoop.

"Um...Guys? Could someone come get me? Guys?"

"Let go, Camila."

The voice truly startled her. That was Lauren. Oh no. She was in big trouble, now. When she looked down she saw that Big Rob was waiting to catch her with a disapproving expression.

"um...I'm good! I'll just stay here for a bit."

"One."

She let go right away. Nope. She was not getting in any more trouble than she already was!

Lauren didn't even look at her once she was on the ground.

"Let's go."

"Lauren..."

"Not now, Camila."

"But!"

"There's a horde of paparazzi waiting outside. Not. Now. Camila."

"Ralph-"

"Oh no, I don't want to hear you either, Dinah. Just go get your stuff, and follow us."

If she wasn't feeling so ashamed, Camila would have had to admit that Lauren looked super hot. She had trimmed her hair a bit, and re-dyed her roots black, her hair looked luscious and soft, and her makeup was on point. She had some dark lipstick on that with her crossed arms and stern face just made her look like some sort of Goddess of war. Camila hurried to go get her stuff, and pitifully waved goodbye to the guys that looked a bit stunned by what was happening.

"Go with Big Rob, Dinah."

"What about Chancho?"

"Camila's coming with me. We'll see you tomorrow."

"I think you're dead, Walz."

"Shut up, Dinah. It's all your fault!"

"WHAT? I didn't force you to come!"

"I said I wanted to go home once we got there!"

"And I said you could, just that I was still going!"

"You nagged at me until I agreed to come!"

"Maybe because I knew you wanted to go!...And I didn't force the 5-hour shot down your throat either! Just so we're clear!"

"Camila, did you really drink that?"

"See! I'm getting in trouble again because of your stupid idea!"

"Oh! So now it's stupid? That's not what you said when I asked if you wanted to come!"

"I wanted to go to Bounce House!"

"WE'RE NOT TWELVE OR UNDER, CAMILA!!"

"YEAH WELL MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE NEARLY BROKEN MY NOSE!"

"YOU WERE IN THE DODGEBALL AREA, DUMMY!"

"STOP!"

Lauren's icy voice was followed by complete silence.

"I said: Dinah, go with Big Rob, Camila's coming with me. I don't want to hear another word from you."

Even Dinah lowered her face to the ground after that. She quietly followed Big Rob to the van, while Lauren walked to her rental car.

"Not the front seat. Go in the back. Bad little girls don't get to sit in the front."

Camila pitifully made her way around the car as the van was leaving. The manager had been nice enough to have them exit through the employees' parking lot in the back. The atmosphere in the car was tensed. Camila felt like she might choke on the silence surrounding them.

"Look, Lauren..."

"Oh no. You don't get to try and play the big girl now. You're in big trouble."

"But mama..."

"No baby, I don't want to hear it right now. I'm too mad. And disappointed! ...Do you have any idea how worried I was? Nobody could find you, you were not where you said you were, and you weren't answering your phone, Camila! Just reverse our role for a second here. What if you couldn't find me, huh? What if I had just disappeared, Camila! How would you feel?"

At this point, Camila was a sobbing mess. She felt so bad, she knew it had been a bad idea. She knew better than to do something like that! She couldn't even imagine what it would be like if she lost Lauren.

"I'm sorry mama..."

"And you'll be even sorrier once I'll be done with you. You broke the rules and you had all of us awfully worried."

They kept on driving in silence, Camila still sobbing in the back, her nose throbbing after each sniffle, and feeling increasingly sicker and sicker because of the 5-hour drink. She just wanted to start back this day from the beginning. She wanted to wake up cuddled against Lauren again, and to have her give her her shake, and to watch Adventure Time in their bunk. And she wanted to go ask Lauren to go out sooner, and maybe go to the aquarium, and hold Lauren's hand and watch the fishies. And more than anything, she wanted to not be here, with her chipped tooth and achy nose, in a huge t-shirt, as Lauren was pointedly ignoring her.

Finally the car stopped in front of a little hotel. Without a word, Lauren unbuckled herself.

"I want you to stay here, Camila."

"Mamaaa!"

"No. I want you to stay here. I'll be back with our keys. You better mind me this time, Karla Camila."

Without adding anything else, or even glancing her way, Lauren got out of the car. She didn't lock the car, but Camila knew better than to come out. If it was a test, she intended on passing this one with flying colors. She'd be good now. 5 minutes later Lauren was back, keys in hand. She opened the door to the backseat, and sat beside Camila, searching through her bag. Camila moved closer, trying to get as close to her as possible.

"Oh no, baby. You're getting no comfort because you got caught. You'll deserve cuddles once you'll have taken your punishment like a good girl, and that you'll know better than to ever try something so reckless again. Now I need you to blow your nose, baby."

"No, mama!"

"Now is not the time to be difficult, Camila."

"But it hurts!"

"Why does it hurt?"

"The dodgeball, mama!"

To prove her point, she lifted up Jamie's shirt to show her own bloodied shirt underneath.

"I even chipped a tooth, see?"

The sight of it all only made Lauren angrier. She hated that her baby had gotten hurt.

"You should have called me right away, Camila!"

"I'm sorry mama..."

Lauren let out a tired sigh, and rubbed her face. The past hours had been so emotional. All she wanted to do was go to sleep with her baby curled up against her, safe and sound in her arms, but she couldn't do that. She couldn't let Camila get away with that kind of behavior. She couldn't risk having to relive that day ever again. She carefully cleaned up Camila's face with a tissue, and then put a pair of big sunglasses on her before doing the same. They might as well be discreet.

"Let's go, baby."

With a deep breath she got out of the car, and grabbed their stuff from the trunk before taking the stairs outside to get to their room. Camila silently followed, knowing that she probably wouldn't keep a fond memory of this place.

The room was ordinary. Everything seemed spotless, and it was enough for them. When Lauren had prepared that little getaway, she hadn't pictured things going that way.

"I want you to go to the corner Camila. I want you to think back on today, and pinpoint each time you made a bad decision, think about why you did it, and what you should have done instead. Understood? Good. Go now, baby."

The next 20 minutes were probably the longest of Camila's life. She was so ashamed of her own behavior. She was bad, and Lauren probably wouldn't even want her anymore, now! She was just pitifully crying in her corner, feeling alone and small. The energy shot still in her system wasn't helping either. She was feeling fidgety and agitated. Her hands kept spasming and her heart was racing though she wasn't doing anything. She didn't move, though. She wanted to prove to Lauren that she could be good.

"Time's up, love. Come here."

Camila rushed to Lauren, wanting nothing more than to be close to her.

"Tell me why we're here, Camila."

"Cause I was bad, mama..."

"You're never bad, baby, you just make bad decisions. What bad decisions did you make today?

"I broke the rules."

"Yes, you did. Which ones?"

"I lied to you when I said I was going shopping with Dinah, and I had some energy drink, which the doctor said I wasn't s'posed to have anymore...And all that was reckless, and I'm not supposed to do reckless stuff either..."

"What should you have done instead?"

"I...I should have asked you if I could go there, and said no to the drink..."

Her voice kept cracking under the weight of the tears she was holding back. Admitting all that wasn't easy, but at least it felt like she was finally doing the right thing.

"And can I please know why you didn't make those decisions?"

"Dinah...Dinah said it would be fun, but that you guys would say no, because you would think that we would get hurt... And she had already bought the shots, and I didn't want to tell her the doctor had said no."

"Why?"

"'Cause...She's the only one that doesn't...She looks at me the same way as before! Everybody is so worried, and look at me as if I might break, but she doesn't! And I know I shouldn't do that, I shouldn't be such a push-over, but... I don't want that to change..."

That statement broke Lauren's heart. It was no good reason, but it explained a lot.

"And how do you feel right now?"

"...I don't feel good, mama..."

"Exactly. Because the rules are made so you don't do things that are bad for you. So now my baby is hurting all over. Why, Camila? ...And don't tell me it's all Dinah's fault, you're not that much of a push-over."

She had hoped Lauren wouldn't ask about this anymore, but of course she would. The sobs finally broke free from her chest, and she hid behind her hands, too ashamed by the truth.

"I...I was mad, mama..."

"Why were you mad, baby?"

"'Cause I wanted to spend the day with you, but you had already made plans with Mani and Ally..."

Camila saw Lauren's gaze harden, and hurried to try and explain.

"I just got mad! I hoped we could go to the aquarium or something! And you said my paci and bottle would get here today! But then you said you wanted to go to the stupid hair-dresser, and I was just really sad 'cause I wanted to look at the fishies and hold your hand, and they have mermaids swimming in the pool in the afternoon, and I thought it was awesome, and I really wanted to spend the day with you, and like maybe steal a baby otter or something..."

Her baby was the cutest thing on earth. It didn't excuse her behavior, though. Her rambling might have been cute, but it didn't make her reasoning okay.

"So you decided to act out."

"It wasn't like that! I was sulking, and Dinah said that since you were all doing something we should just go out and do something together. I wasn't thinking, I was just angry, but once we got there I realized it was a big mistake, mama! And I told her I wanted to go back, but she said she was going, and then she said I was chicken, I'm not chicken, mama!"

"I wouldn't be so proud of it if I were you, Camila...Do you have anything else to say?"

"I'm so sorry, mama... I swear I won't do it again! I wasn't thinking, I didn't mean to worry you or to break-...Okay, maybe at first I meant to break the rules, but I didn't think of how it could affect you... of the possible consequences apart from my punishment..."

"Thank you baby. I know it's hard, but I'm glad you admitted all that. Let's take care of this, okay? You'll get five spanks per rule you broke, and five more to hopefully remind you once and for all to come to me when you're upset. You should have come to me when you were sad because you thought I didn't want to spend the day with you. You could have given me a chance to explain, but instead you decided to act out to get noticed. That kind of behavior will never get rewarded, baby. When something is wrong, we talk about it, we don't throw a tantrum or decide to act out!"

Camila felt a rush of fear at the prospect. It was twice as much as last time. She knew she deserved it, but her body was in full fight-or-flight mode.

"...That's a lot, mama!"

"Yes it is, baby. Maybe next time you'll think twice before being so reckless. Do you remember your colors, baby?"

"...Yellow, orange and red, mama."

"Good job, baby. You can get use them at any time if you're getting uncomfortable or if it's too much. Okay?"

While it helped Camila settled down a bit, it did nothing to the knot in her stomach or her racing pulse. Lauren could feel that she needed to get this over with, and not just for Camila's sake, her own, too. She had been worried sick all afternoon looking for her, she just wanted to hold her close, but she knew she couldn't do that as long as it wasn't done. The time-out had given her time to calm down, she knew better than to ever punish someone physical while angry, that time was as much for her as it was for Camila.

"Alright, I'm going to take off your pants, and you're going to get over my lap. Again, I won't ask you to stay perfectly still, but you're not allowed to try to get off my lap. If you do you'll get one more pop each time."

Camila couldn't wait for it to be over. Her sobs only intensified when Lauren lowered both her pants and panties, and had her settle over her lap.

"Mama...please...I promise I'll be good..."

"I know, love. After this, you'll be extra good for a little while."

Lauren's voice wasn't mean, but she knew what her baby was trying to do. She also knew that she had to start soon. She was just checking her bottom to make sure that it was all healed correctly, and that she didn't have some zones to spare, but it was giving more time for Camila to stress about the upcoming spanking, which was not what she wanted.

"Can I have Nala, please?"

"No baby, you broke too many rules. But if you take your spanking like the good girl you are, mama will give her to you right after, okay? Let's start."

Lauren didn't waste anymore time. There was no use to making the moment linger. The first 4 were just warmups. She could hear Camila unhappily whining, but it probably had more to do with what she knew would come next.

"What color, baby?"

"...Yellow..."

She then started making smacks rain all over Camila's backside, while lecturing her.

"This better be the last time you do something like that to me, Camila! You don't leave without telling me where you're going. You don't do things bad for you just because others do it. And you don't shut me out, baby. You tell me if you're sad. You come to me if things bother you. You call me when you get hurt. If you feel like you're about to make a bad decision, you also come to me. Is. That. Clear?"

Each sentence was punctuated by a spank. Camila's body had caved, she wasn't moving around or thrashing anymore. Lauren decided for a small break, gently rubbing her now glowing red butt.

"Yes, mama. I'm sorry!"

"I know baby, you're being so good for mama. It's nearly done, love."

"No more..."

"Just five. I want you to count for me baby, can you do that?"

"Yes, mama..."

*smack*

"One..."

"Because you should know better than to get angry like this."

*smack*

"Ah! Two..."

"Because you know that you're mama's prime priority no matter what."

*smack*

"Three mama!"

"Because I never ever want to be so scared to have lost you again, baby."

*smack*

"Ah, four!"

"Because mama needs you to come to her when things are wrong, and not run away."

*SMACK*

"AAh! FIVE MAMA!"

"Because I love you, and I won't let you hurt yourself like that, baby."

Camila just laid there lifelessly, her little frame only shaken by her sobs, like a body lost at sea shaken by the waves. Lauren was fast to lift her up in her arms, and to wrap herself around her, mindful once again of her sensitive behind. She grabbed the towel that she had put beside her, and gently cleared up her face while rocking her.

"It's all over baby. You did so good, mama's so proud...I love you so much, baby, you promise you'll never do that again?"

"I-I... I promise, m-mama!"

"That's my good girl... It's all good, all forgiven. I'm going to take care of you, baby. It's okay, let it out..."

Camila kept trying to get closer to her, but it never felt like it was enough. She just needed to feel Lauren everywhere around her.

"Shh, how about a bath, wouldn't that be nice, baby?"

"NOoo! Mama, please! Y-you! I stay with you!"

"Shh, deep breaths my love... Of course you're staying with me. How about you help mama get ready for the bath, uh?"

She knew Camila wouldn't let go of her, so she had to improvise a bit. She lifted up her arms and thankfully Camila understood, and helped her remove her shirt and bra, snuggling close once she was topless. Lauren then did the same with Camila, though she let out some distressed whines at being removed from Lauren's chest.

"It's okay, see? All done, come here."

Camila clutched back to her like a baby koala to its mom, but Lauren still managed to take off all of her clothes. She then walked them to the bathroom where a bath was already waiting for them, Lauren having drawn it while Camila was in time-out. The room was warm and quiet, only lit by two candles provided by the hotel, and smelled of Lauren's vanilla-scented shampoo that she had used to make some foam. Camila was already settling down a bit. She lowered them carefully in the water, Camila lying against her, chest to chest.

"There we go, baby..."

Camila was still lightly shaking in her arms, tears still streaming down her face. Lauren hated to see her baby like this. She kept nuzzling into her breast, seeking comfort. Minutes were passing by, and nothing was working: stroking her back, singing, playing with her hair, even giving her her thumb. Lauren finally decided to try something new.

"How about we try something different, love?"

She gently moved Camila's head until it was resting on her arm.

"Mama! No..."

"Shh..."

She then turned a bit on her side, and with a certain level of apprehension guided Camila's mouth toward her nipple. Camila tried to nuzzle into it, not really catching her drift.

"Open for me, baby."

She gently traced her mouth, until Camila opened and finally latched on. With one hand, Lauren was gently caressing her cheek, while the other was rubbing her tummy, she started humming "You are my sunshine", hoping to settle Camila into this new development. Just a few moments later, Camila was closing her eyes and suckling on her breast gently.

Camila had never felt anything like this. Literally! Her mom hadn't been able to breastfeed her or her sister as a baby, so it was completely new to Camila. She was finally feeling properly soothed, like she was finally close enough to her. She was all she could feel, smell, see, hear and taste. The spanking had pushed her so far in the headspace, it had felt like she was floating, but now she felt anchored anew. Her mind was blank, just soaking in the moment, as if the earth had stopped spinning for a little bit.

Lauren felt a bit overwhelmed. Sharing this moment with Camila was like nothing she could describe. Her eyes couldn't look away from the sight. Seeing her like this, and feeling how she was latching on to her was making her feel a bit emotional. It ended up making her voice catch, which made Camila look up to her with apprehension.

"Mama?"

"It's okay, baby. I'm okay my love."

Mama's smile was bright like the sun, so it probably meant that it was true. Reassured, Camila latched back on again, not wanting to stop just yet.

It took them another hour before Lauren was done washing them both. It had taken some extra time, because Camila couldn't get enough of the feeling of having her hair washed for her, and Lauren couldn't get enough of her, nor of the smell of her baby shampoo.

As Lauren was helping her in a bodysuit on the bed, when Camila finally noticed the box sitting by the door. Getting her to latch off had been a bit of a struggle, so Lauren had given her the mushroom in exchange.

"'Ma, What's zat?"

"What's what, baby?"

"Ze box?"

"Hm...I wonder what it could be..."

"Mama!"

"How about we get in our PJ's and we open it together?"

"Iz it my paci?"

"I don't know, is it?"

"Mamaaa!"

"Stop moving around, the quicker I'm done, the faster we open it!"

Camila stopped struggling, and let Lauren help her in a big sweater similar to the one she was wearing. As soon as that was done, Camila jumped out of bed and ran to get the box before settling back on the bed between Lauren's legs.

"Can I open it now?"

Lauren sat back up so Camila could press her back against her chest, pulled her arms around her, and plopped her head on her shoulder to watch her open it.

"Go for it, baby."

Camila excitedly did so, to reveal two pacifiers, one soft pink and the other purple and pink, a bottle with a Nuk teat, and to Camila's delight, a plush bunny! She pulled it to herself right away.

"You like it?"

She bashfully nodded. The day had been pretty eventful, so the surprise was enough to have her tear up again.

"I saw it and I thought it looked perfect. Is it as soft as it looks?"

Camila grabbed one of the bunny's ear, and gently rubbed it against her cheek, smiling at how good it felt. She then did the same to Lauren.

"Wow, that's a really soft bunny! What should we call him?"

Camila shrugged, intently looking at it. Her eyes fell back on the pacis and the bottle, distracting her from her thought process. She grabbed the purple and pink paci in one hand, the other still rubbing the bunny's ear against her cheek.

"Can we open it?"

"Mama needs to wash them, love."

That made Camila tear up again, she really wanted it now.

"Oh, baby, don't give me that look."

She couldn't take her wobbling chin and her big chocolate eyes filled with tears.

"How about this, we get some food from room service, I wash them while we wait, and you'll have them after dinner?"

"Mamaaa..."

"Shh, I know my love, but you can cuddle with your bunny and watch cartoons in the meantime. Take your mushroom, there you go."

Camila was whining, but calmed down once Lauren gave her her laptop with the Kids section of Netflix opened. Soon enough she could hear the opening notes of the Magic School Bus, and let out a relieved sigh as she made her way to the electric kettle to sanitize all of Camila's new things.

The menu was pretty scarce, but Lauren managed to get them something a bit healthier than a pizza to Camila's despair. They quickly ate, Lauren even having to remind Camila to slow down a couple time.

"I'm done, mama!"

"Good job, baby!"

"Can I have my paci, now?"

"How about you go wash up first? You still have some sauce on your face."

Camila rushed to the bathroom.

"And brush your teeth!"

Lauren used that time to clean up the table, and to warm up some milk in Camila's new bottle. Her baby was still pretty energetic even after her eventful day, the 5-hour being at fault, no doubt. Hopefully the milk would calm her down. She grabbed the purple paci, and put the other with Camila's stuff, and grabbed her blanket and stuffies that were still in her suitcase. She set everything on the bed, and lowered the light before going to brush her teeth too.

"Come on, baby! Let's go to bed, now!"

Lauren pulled her up in her arms, making her way back to the bed. Sat against the headboard, her baby cradled against her, she brought the bottle to her mouth, like she did with the shaker bottle, but this time instead of focusing on something else, or turning on the TV, the room stayed silent, and she concentrated all her attention on Camila, her eyes lost in hers, a soothing smile on her face.

"Let's try this, baby. Open for mama."

For some odd reason Camila felt self-conscious for a second. Her hands were shuffling with her bunny, until she couldn't resist anymore. Before even taking her first sip she was in love. The way it fitted perfectly in her mouth was heavenly. For the first time she was able to truly suckle, and it felt like a piece of her was finally at peace.

"Yeah, my baby loves her baba..."

Lauren proud smile and heart eyes were making Camila's heart flutter. It was a bit scary, and it made her feel very vulnerable but her eyes wouldn't let go of Lauren's. Those two green planets were like her personal suns, making her feel warm inside.

Lauren couldn't get enough of this moment. It was all perfect: the little sounds she was making as she was suckling and drinking, and how she would exhale after each gulp, and the smell of her baby shampoo permeating the air, and the way she was fighting to keep her eyes on Lauren though her lids were getting heavier and heavier...

"It's okay, baby, you can close your eyes...Mama's right here."

Camila stubbornly shook her head, one of her hands going to Lauren's face, gently tracing it. Camila never wanted to forget this moment, she wanted to commit it to memory, and never let it fade away. Lauren's hand joined hers, and pulled it to her mouth to leave three little kisses on it. They stayed quiet, lost in each other's gaze, the worries of the day now feeling far away from them.

"All done. Good job, baby..."

She removed the teat from Camila's mouth gently, as the girl was nearly asleep already.

"Mama, no!"

"Shh, open for me, love."

Camila opened her eyes once more, and kept her eyes on her mama as she felt her put her paci between her lips. The look they exchanged was meaningful, and filled with the love they had for each other. The teat was similar to the one of the bottle, but felt even better. Lauren lowered them so they were lying in bed properly. Feeling safe and content in Lauren's arms, her bunny tucked under hers, and her paci in mouth, Camila passed out, feeling lighter and more at peace than ever.

---

Little bragging time, I'm pretty proud of this last edit, clearly I only added the pacifier and the bunny to it, and have in no way the talent of the person who produced the original, but still :P ! And get ready, I've been making edits of Camila with a pacifier for weeks now, and I'm pretty excited to finally be able to show you all :P !

Different question time this week, as you may have noticed, Camila's bunny is still nameless, so:

How should Camila's bunny be named? Send me suggestions people!

Thanks for all the answers on last week's question, I see that a lot of us have yet to meet the girls! But those who did really make me hope I'll be able to meet them one day!

Thanks for all the votes and comments, people! Have a good week, stay safe, I luv you :P !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 115 5
I know some people who are fucked up. People who are so messed up in the head that when there is any sort of peace in their household, relationship...
7.4K 355 57
Y/n is just some normal girl, with some mental health problems, who likes to draw and write, loves music, and is a fan of the singer and ex member of...
4.9K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...
160K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...