Finding Love?

By 11Zunira11

Have you ever had something so bad happen to you which made you close up to the world? To me that happened an... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 3

21 6 2
By 11Zunira11

HEY!! since i wa free i decided to do another chapter for you guys so here... i hope you enoy it and like i said before imma not good with describing!! thank you 4 reading my work and keep an OPEN MIND!!

As i drove home in my silver old truck that only people like me drive i kept on thinking about Ashton and what happened after lunch. I wonder why he called me PushPa? I mean no one ever looked at me further more give me a nickname. And most importantly the kiss on my forhead..... I loved the feeling of it but i knew i would not be doing it again or even go near him.

As i started to pull down my street i noticed my mum getting out of her car and walking inside our condo in a hurry. I tried to think what was wrong and even this morning she wanted me to run an arrend why? I had to ask? Ever since the incident five years my mum has always played it cool in front of me as though that didn't happen to me. I knew my mum she only did that to make me feel better and protective me and she pratically blamed everything on her self. I forgave her and never thought once that it was my mums fault i simply loved her.

I got out of my truck as i dashed toward the front door and yelled "Mum, Can i talk to you?"

"Sure sweety I'm in the kitchen" She answered back with a slightly shaken voice making me rush a little to the kitchen. I found her sitting and skimming through the bills as she liftted her light blue eyes until they bore into mine. My mum had the same smile on her face pushing her lips up until the smile touched her eyes.

"Are you okay? Mum I mean this morning with the whole arrands and i just saw you bolt in the house as though someone was after you?" I questioned her to find even a glimspe of something that made her act this way. My mum was a brilliant person in hiding her true emotions so I always have to make sure she's alright.

"I'm fine sweety, why don't you head upstairs and i'll call you down as soon as dinners ready" She stated with a sligh smile that didn't quite reached her eyes this time. she stood up and kissed my cheek as she started to prepare dinner.

"What are we having" I asked with a cherry voice deciding to drop the problem wiht my mom but..... for now.

"I was deciding to make Vegetable Pasta, have something light and yummy at the same time! What do you think?" my mom asked with a hopeful smile and i just nodded and made my way upstairs to my small room. My room had a lot of memories ever since i could remember. My walls were painted sky blue which was my favorite color. I had a small bed near my bedside table and a tall bookshelf near it. I loved reading it made me go into a world where I could imagine whatever i want and enjoy myself while in real life it was the total opposite.

My iphone beeped which i spended months saving up for and it was a text from Miles

Miles- -Hey! You ready for the party tommorrow night? I promise this is the last time I'll ask you to come and Thanks a lot!!

Aliza-- No Problem Miles but this is the last time! wats up?" I replied and also very happy that Miles texted; I had to talk to him about my mum. My phone beeped again as Miles replied

Miles-- Nothing much u?

Aliza-- same but mum is kinda acting weird? Imma kinda worried?

Miles-- What do you mean weird?

Aliza-- Well she's just doing things she normally doesn't

Miles-- Don't worry I bet its just her work. She might be a little stressed.

Aliza--Yah Mybe but thxx though sorry g2g MIles talk 2 u later!!! i shut my phone as i started working on my homework and got it done with in an hour. Homework was always really easy for me and on weekands i decided to do it early so no stress. I looked through my closet and tried to find something good to wear that wasn't like what other girls wear that pratically flashed 'Fuck Me'. I found an red-ish dress that i had just bought last weekand. It was short sleeved and when i wore it, it showed my curves and didn't make me look all that sluty and it stopped right above my knees. I decided to wear this dress and let my light red hair fall back which came up to shoulders. I heard my mum calling as I put the dress away and scurried downstairs.

****************************************

I woke up early the next day as I had a pile of chores before i was allowed out. I Started out with my room and finished all the way to the kitchen. I finished by the afternoon as my doorbell rang. This was weird mum is sleeping and no one ever came over so who could it be? I opened the door and was surprised to see Emily standing there with a wide grin on her face.

"Hey, Emily what's up, i thought we were going to meet at night during the party?" i aksed her with a sligh smile on my face. I guess you could stay i dont really have friends over except Miles.

"Hey! I thought we could get ready together and Miles could pick us up together from your house. But guess what? i told my parents I'm staying over since they would never let me go to parties" She stated as the grin was covered by a sad smile on her face.

"It's okay come in" I told her with a huge smile to make her feel better. We made it to my room as we started talking and shared a lot of things like how she got her first kiss and how I never got mine yet! but someone tried to steal it making me flinch at the memory but i quickly shrugged it off. I told Emily how me and Miles first met and how he called my an 'Idiot' to my face making me cry but after that he always had my back. And before we knew it, it was time to get ready.

Emily wore her strapless dress that clung to her body as though she was pratically naked exposing every curve on her body. It fell up to her mid thighs revealing her skinny long legs. My dress was more simple and i did end up wearing the dress i bought last week. Once i wore the dress and did light make up my face and let my hair down. I was stunnned to be stairng back to myself from the mear that didnt look like me. She looked like someone who was very confident in everything she did and had no secret deep down in her heart that made her cry herself to sleep each night because of what happened five year ago. I smiled lightly and looked over at Emily and asked

"Ready? with a smile as she nodded and we headed donwstairs. I told mum i was going to a party but didn't tell her it had alcohol, drugs or anything of that sort or she would never let me go. I kissed mum as me and Emily headed outside to Miles car which was parked near my truck.

"Hey Liz and Emily ready to go?" he asked with a girn as we both nodded and sat in the car. While we drove to Ashtons house I kept on thinking about how will the party be? will it be the same one as last year or different? I was deep in thought as i jumped when Emily poked me

"You sure jump a lot Aliza? Everyhing okay?" She asked a bit concerned and i could only manage a nod. I didn't really know what to except when we go there because i lacked being social around people.

"I still can't believe we are going to Ashton Grey's Summer house?" Emily half yelled as i thought wasn't the party at his house?

"I thought the party was at his house" i stated with a sligh smile as Emily nodded her head in disagrement

"Ashton never brings anyone to his house? no one knows why but people say his actual house is way bigger then his summer house" Emily said with a grin forming on her face.

"Ehhh! Who cares where it is? we are going there to enjoy our night" Miles butted in as his eyes were still glued on the road. It took nearly took ten more minutes to reach Ashton's house. I was left shocked as i stared at Ashton's summer house. It was as big as a castle and the windows were all made out of shiny glass that must have costed a fortune. There were four floors in all as each must at leats have 10 rooms in each floor. As we got closer i saw people from my school drinking, smoking and sticking their tongues down each others throats. I just Follwed Miles and Emily inside as i was shocked to see...... actual strippers on a huge ramp in the middle of the huge room which more looked like ball room. Everyone was smiling around them and dancing like there was no tommorrow. Miles handed me Jell-O Shots as i gulped it down in one chuck. Man this was good but i knew not to get carried away. I was just about to gulp down another shot as my eyes landed on Ashton. He was coming down from the second floor while sliding on his t-shirt.

As Ashton made it down to the main floor everyone sarted to yell there eyeballs out. I kept on starring at Ashton as our eyes locked for the longest time. I try to smile but couldn't I was frozen while blushing at the same time. Ashton finally broke our look as his eyes skimmed my body stopping at my chest which was moving rappidly. I broke away Ashtons eye goggling me as i turned toward Miles and asked

"How long are we staying here Miles?" in a mean and sterdy voice as he pleaded with his eyes stating way longer then i think we should.

"Ahrrrr" i pratically yelled over the music but no one heard me as i turned away form Miles and made way out the back door. I was stunned to see beautiful roses and violets scathered around the field. I just stared out in open while my eyes closed and i felt the wind blow on my face making me shiver slighlty but i didnt care because, in fact I loved the feeling. I lifted up my hands and spread them open like i had wings and savoured the feeling. I didn't know how long I've been standing here but I sudently felt someones arms snake around my waist and pull me flush against his hard chest. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and was shocked to see........................

Hey guys i know this chapter was boring but the next one will be more interesting. please give my book a chance and i hope to have more people read my book!! pleaseVOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 9 22
Everyone likes Ashton. He's kind, smart, muscular; everything a girl wants... What will happen when he falls for the one girl who doesn't?
35 6 4
The day I found that journal, my entire life changed. I'm responsible for what happens to the world, I was chosen for this, but why? I never thought...
2.5K 523 36
We had our flaws and our perfection. We had our issues and problems. We weren't meant for each other and that's ok, because it was fun while it laste...
16.8K 628 30
=+*^*^*+= Harmony Fernanda has missed her mother and will always miss her until the end of her days. She died in a horrible car crash, her dad not be...