Stranded (Ruby X Sapphire) [D...

By cybernet_baguette

A fanfic that I wrote because a friend asked me too. This is my first fanfic btw. Here's a little love betwee... More

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: The Escape
Chapter 3: Continued Adventure
Chapter 4: Sad Memories
Chapter 5: A Kiss
Author's Note
Chapter 6: Captured
Chapter 7: Trial Preparations
Chapter 8: The Trial
Chapter 9: Christmas
Chapter 10:Together and Apart
Chapter 11:Broken

Chapter 8: The Savior, our freer

267 9 4
By cybernet_baguette

      Screams rang out across the audience. Lapis flew down and caused water from the fountains to rise, encasing the diamonds. Yellow Diamond yelled, "Release us immediately!" Lapis called down to the Crystal Gems, "Should I shatter them?" Sapphire answered,"No, but destroy their physical forms." And so Lapis did. She caused the water to squeeze the diamonds so hard that their gems fell to the floor. Lapis flew down and untied all the gems, then collected the diamonds' gems. Ruby and Sapphire bolted toward each other, grabbing each other and not letting go. They decided to fuse so that they could not be broken apart again. Lapis handed Garnet the diamonds and Garnet bubbled them. After lots of talking, they decided to reform the Crystal Gems. They stole a spaceship and headed home, hopefully to peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

93.2K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
116K 4.1K 84
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
195K 8K 58
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...