She's His Everything (He's My...

Od IDrawOnMyself

The weight on Tori's shoulders has been lifted! She is now free to focus on college life and her sexy bodygu... Více

Description and Author's note! :D
(1) Green-Eyed Monster
(2) Sabotage
(3) Running Out
(4) Wrong
(5) Country Club Drama
(6) Party Crasher
(7) Dreamless
(8) Anticipation
(9) Self Defense
(10) The Talk
(11) New Introductions
(13) What the Future Holds
(14) Moving Day
(15) New Years Day
(16) Twisting the Knife
(17) She's Not Sweet
(18) Drunk in Love
(19) The Morning After
(20) Let's Talk
(21) Old Times Sake
(22) The Assignment
(23) Packed Bags
(24) Eavesdropping
(25) The Call for Help
(26) The Plan She Devised
(27) Liability
(28) Returning Misunderstanding
(29) Stab and Twist
(30) Bullet Wounds
(31) Jump
(32) The Betrayed
(33) Phone Call
(34) Peaceful
(35) A Visitor
(36) Cliffside
(37) Coffee Shop Getaway

(12) Christmas at the Linehans

1.4K 48 8
Od IDrawOnMyself

I'm still working on a mass update because you all deserve it! I'm at a bit of a writers block but here is a single chapter since it's been too long. 😘
Check out my new story Indignant Emerald in the meantime!

---

"Merry Christmas Eve you two!" Grace shouted from the foot of the guest bed Rayner and I were still sleeping in. Rayner threw a pillow at her and pulled the blanket up over his shoulders.

"Get out you invasive brat. You're lucky I don't sleep completely naked. That would've scarred you for life and then maybe you'd knock." His voice was deep and groggy with sleep, his hair sticking in all directions. Rayner's threats didn't even phase her and I'm sure she'd heard them a lot growing up.

"Breakfast is ready get up. We are going to Grandmas when dad and Carol get back from the store." Rayner scratched his head sleepily and stretched out. "Get dressed. You can use my bathroom if you want Tori so you don't have to wait on him. I know how long he takes in the bathroom." I smiled nodding at her still half asleep. She smiled and turned on her heal disappearing out the door.

"I'm sorry. She's got no sense of boundaries." He laughed pulled me closer to him cuddling into my neck. "I missed this so much while I was away." He trailed kisses along my neck. "Did you sleep okay?" His breath tickled my exposed skin. I nodded turning in his arms to face him. His stubbly cheek prickled my hand as I caressed it.

"Fine. No dreams." I smiled smally giving him a quick kiss. He brushed my hair away from my face then ran his thumb down my lip. I had missed him too. Incredibly so, especially when I remembered how sensual he could be. "Let's get ready." He decided sitting upright.

"You know instead of using my sister's shower you can just shower in here... with me?" I refrained from gasping. I gave him a dark hungry look and he took my silence for answer covering my lips with his mouth. I wasn't sure about doing this under his dad's roof with his sister home in the next room but I wasn't strong enough to resist him either.

He bunched my long t-shirt up at my sides and grabbed one of my bare breasts beneath it. He pushed his groin into me his mouth stifling my moan. He jumped up suddenly leaving me on the bed in a swift motion. He locked the door with the flick of his wrist grinning and then was straddling me once more claiming my mouth hostage.

Rayner pulled my shirt over my head looking at me lustfully and then his mouth was teasing my nipple, the next and back on my mouth. He slipped my underwear off inserting two fingers between my legs.

"You're already ready." He grinned pulling his boxers off springing his manhood from beneath them. Then with one swift motion claimed me his.

***

Showering with him was another release for me. I enjoyed our skin to skin contact under the warm stream. "You're so beautiful." His lips caressed the tender place between my neck and shoulder. "It could be like this all the time if you move back in with me." He reminded me of the pending question he'd asked me.

"I said I'd think about it." I answered averting my eyes so he couldn't see my hesitance. He nodded slinging my hair away from my body so it was all behind me. He grabbed my face with one hand pulling my bottom lip down with his thumb once again. He sure was touchy these last few weeks.

We'd finished up in the shower dressing quickly. I applied a small amount of makeup and dried my hair straight while he laid on the bed tapping away on his phone as usual. "You know your sister is probably bored you could go see what she's doing." I acknowledged his rude behavior. Also feeling paranoid she knew what we'd done.

"Nah. I'd rather watch your butt when you walk back and forth." He beamed his perfect teeth at me. I threw a pillow at his head for his perverted head.

"Come on weirdo." I motioned for him to follow. We exited the guest bedroom together and brought our plates of breakfast into the loft joining his sister who'd been watching a Christmas movie. His dad and Carol came in not much long after holding paper sacks concealing what was inside them.

"We got you all a little surprise for when we get home." Randy explained excitedly. "You guys hurry and eat grandma is waiting impatiently. She has called me every twenty minutes for the last hour asking if we are on our way yet. She's missed you Ray, you should visit more often." Rayner flushed nodding his head mouth full of pancakes.

Twenty minutes on the dot and his grandmother called again but this time we were all piled in his father's SUV on our way. I could hear her shrill voice excited and talking loudly against Randy's ear. She didn't live far from their home and I was nervous again. Meeting new people had become a bit of a trigger for me and I knew his family was hyperaware of what I'd endured over the last year.

We pulled into the full driveway of the small house whose yard was littered with many yard ornaments. I couldn't even count all of the wind chimes and I wondered if they ever got any sleep around here. His grandma was sitting on the screened in front porch with her tiny old dog shivering in her lap. The second we got out of the car she was in our faces starting with her son Randy and his girlfriend Carol. Then she moved on to Grace squeezing her tightly kissing her forehead and Rayner braced himself for impact. It was quite comical to be honest.

"Rayner! You never visit me anymore an old woman gets lonely!" She grabbed him roughly pulling him in actually pinching his cheeks but he didn't seem to mind he only hugged her back kissing her cheeks. "Please introduce me to her!" She moved on down the line to me. My stomach dipped a little feeling that panic I always did when meeting someone for the first time. "Oh my god! She's gorgeous what on earth is she doing with you?" Rayner scoffed rolling his eyes at his grandmother. She pulled me in for a hug squeezing me tightly. Rayner laughed beside me grinning from ear to ear. I hugged her back with less vigor but welcoming none the less. "Tori dear I love you already. If you and Rayner could make me some great grand babies I'd be the happiest Grammy in the world." I blushed fifty shades of magenta while Rayner laughed uncontrollably.

"Okay that's enough Mom." Randy stepped in. "You're gonna scare the poor girl off you're doing it again." She raised a hand to her mouth innocently. "Nonsense let's go inside." She decided picking her dog back up and leading us all inside. The first thing I was hit with was the smell of fresh baked goods. Next I took notice of her collection of clowns. That was a bit creepy.

"You like Grammy's collection?" Grace teased seeing me gawking at the wall of clowns. She giggled, "I can't tell you how many times Rayner begged her to take them down." Rayner put her under his arm to silence her. "Aww you're afraid of clowns babe?" Rayner just sneered at me avoiding my question altogether.

We made our way into the living room where the rest of the family resided. Aunts, uncles, cousins, I couldn't keep up with all the names. I was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed my chest getting heavy. No no no this could not be happening. I looked around not seeing Rayner but it was happening. The panic set in and I felt the hot tears prickling my eyes. "Are you okay hun?" An aunt of Rayner touched my arm gently.

"Uhm, yeah. Where's the restroom?" I felt like I was talking in slow motion. "I'll show you come on." She pulled me by the arm and to be honest that was the only thing that kept me going. "Right here. Should I go find Rayner?" I nodded my head slowly she smiled warmly. "I'll go look for him." I thanked her quietly stumbling into the bathroom running some cold water over my cheeks and arms trying to breathe. I pushed back the flashbacks to the back of my mind and tried to focus on my breath and talking myself out of a panic attack.

A loud knock on the door startled me. "Tor?" I felt instant relief hearing Rayner. I unlocked the door and let him in. "What's going on? What's wrong?" Rayner took my pale face in his warm hands digging his fingers in my hair. "Tori?" My eyes snapped to his at the sound of my name. He drew me into his chest seeing I was having an attack. "It's okay just breathe." He shushed smoothing my hair trying to relax me. "Shh, it's alright." He was able to calm me down before things got too bad and I was eternally grateful because I was already embarrassed.

I relaxed into his chest letting go of the handful I had of his shirt. "Are you okay?" I nodded my head looking at his face. He wiped the stray tears that had escaped. "Is this too much for you? Should we go back to my dads?" I wanted to say yes but I couldn't do that to him. "You be honest okay I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I'm sorry I left you alone." He buried his face in the crook of my neck trailing kisses along my jaw. I felt a smile creep on my face.

"I just had a moment I think I'm okay now." He looked in my eyes searching for any hint of hesitation. "Are you sure? I want to take care of you first Tori. They'll understand." He questioned me further. I nodded my head, "I'm fine now. Just don't leave me." He smiled the smile that made me weak in the knees. He laid a sensual kiss on my mouth as if he were telling me a story then he took my hand and led me back to the family room. The younger kids were playing a video game on the television and some of the older kids including Grace were playing uno around the coffee table. Rayner sat in an unoccupied recliner and pulled me onto his lap wrapping his arms around me. I laid my head back into his shoulder trying to keep my hold on my anxiety.

We hung out talking with a few of his older cousins for awhile and then it was time for the Christmas lunch. Rayner's grandmother called everyone to her giant dining table that seated at least 20 people and then she had another little picnic table for the kids. Rayner and I were squished between his dad and grandmother. She made everyone hold hands and pray and then Randy carved the ham. It had been so long since I'd been to a family gathering this large. Everyone chatted and ate and I sat praying no one would drag me into the conversations to no avail.

"So Tori how's it been out there in LA?" Rayner's aunt asked the same one who'd helped me to the bathroom in the midst of my breakdown. I took a small sip of water before answering her.

"Great just going to school. Trying to stay busy." I tried to keep as bland as possible but she pushed the conversation. "What are you studying?" Rayner's hand groped my knee and a sensation stirred between my legs. "Uhm, design. I'm still not exactly sure where that's going to lead me but I've also been working part time at the country club my parents use to be a member of." I don't know why I mentioned that but I felt my heart ache. I never talked about them what was wrong with me?

"That's great!" She smiled warmly. "Rayner hasn't really mentioned much about what you do so I was curious." Rayner looked over at me with a mouth full of ham smirking at me as if there was some kind of joke. "What do your parents do?" Half the table sat shocked staring at the uncle who dared to speak about my family. I guess he hadn't got the memo. Rayner cleared his throat and shook his head at him giving me a side ways glance but I was okay for once.

"It's alright." I smiled sadly at Rayner. His hand rose a little higher on my leg while his thumb massaged my thigh with heavy pressure. "They were business owners I'm still not quite ready to talk about them." He looked thoroughly embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry Tori I thought I told everyone." Rayner's grandmother cupped my hand with her own. "No, no it's alright. I don't want people to tip toe around me. I'm okay." I assured everyone at the table but the rest of dinner was quiet and uncomfortable. It didn't last long because after dinner everyone was goofing off in the backyard playing football amongst other things. I sat with Carol watching Rayner running around rough housing with his cousins playing the most unfair game of tackle football I'd ever seen.

"Someone's going to get hurt." Carol laughed shaking her head at the rowdy boys. I agreed praying Rayner didn't hurt anyone or get hurt. I cringed when one of his cousins took him by surprise and brought him down hard. "Jesus, you guys be careful seriously!" Randy yelled coming up behind Carol caressing her ear with his mouth. I felt like I was invading a personal moment so I directed my attention back to Rayner who was already grinning at me. He had changed into some gray sweats and a green tshirt that complimented his skin tone immensely. He scratched some of the leaves and dried grass out of his hair and left the game pissing everyone off.

"Rayner what the hell man?!" He just chuckled ignoring everyone's annoyance and took my hand lifting me out of the chair sitting in it and pulling me on his lap again. "I didn't hurt you that bad!" The blond young man yelled at him. Rayner smelled like sweat and was breathing heavily beneath me.

"I'm an old man Barry give me a minute!" I giggled realizing he probably really had hurt him. "What's so funny?" He snorted in my ear biting the skin between my neck and shoulder. "That really fucking hurt." He snickered whispering in my ear what I already knew.

"Not as limber as you once were eh?" He tickled my sides, "I'll show you limber." He promised wincing when he moved the wrong way. "But maybe another time cause I'm actually in pain." I rolled my eyes at him. "I thought you were built to be beat up Rayner." He kissed my cheek and pulled all of my hair to one side.

"Beat up and body slammed are two different ball games." Randy butted into the conversation now grabbing Rayner roughly by the shoulders from behind. "We are heading out in about an hour go spend some time with your grandmother. Rayner patted his dad's hand affectionately and nodded his head lifting me up, taking my hand, and leading me back inside.

His grandmother was holding his aunts new baby kissing the top of his little head. "Rayner! Come sit." Rayner and I sat on the couch closet to her recliner still hand in hand. He ran his thumb across my knuckles and I wish he knew how good just that small gesture made me feel.  We all just enjoyed each other's presence for around an hour and then we piled in the car back to Randy's as planned.

Carol and Randy surprised us with matching onesies that we all changed into and lounged around in and woke up in Christmas morning. Carol had prepared another fabulous breakfast and lunch and then we hit the road back to Los Angeles. We decided to go back to Rayners house and spend the last of Christmas together.

We smiled at each other in his bed that night. "Thank you for spending Christmas with my family this was much needed time." I agreed playing with his hair. "I love you so fucking much." He melded his mouth to mine slowly making sure I felt every inch of his lips and was living for every minute of it.

****

Not exactly how I wanted this chapter to end but I need this to be over so I can get out of this funk. 😅 love you guys! Thanks for being patient! Mass update is still in the works I have a few chapters that I'll be posting soon!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2K 489 37
Carolina York. Mikayla Lionoff. Lucy Maine. Vanessa Gray. Katherine Vicar. Molly Nichols. Alana May Criston. 7 people. All very different. All exact...
300K 5.4K 15
Casey is having the time of her life. She's 18, allowed to drink and she's ready to hit up the night clubs. One night, Casey parties a little TOO ha...
46.8K 500 25
***3rd Installment of "Now I'll Take You By the Hand"*** Tori's life has changed so much, dancing is in her past, Nathan is her present, and the futu...
990 37 34
[NOTICE: THIS STORY IS GOING UNDER EXTREME EDITING! UPDATED VERSION WILL APPEAR UNDER TITLE "HER DOWNFALL". THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE] If you confe...