The bad boy and me || kth. [C...

De movingkitkats

"You make my heart shake, bend and break but I can't turn away cause you're driving me wild" Mais

Intro
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1

1.2

317 12 0
De movingkitkats

Chapter 12: I looked like a tall grass.
__________

A hundred percent right like what I was imagining, A prince charming came.

Okay cut it out Jihyun that's so freaking lame.

"Oh? Seo Jihyun how come you're here?"

Min Yoongi. The guy that's been in my mind.

"I..I'm just having a time alone and then it rains so yeah. Waiting for a bus. You?" I totally forgot about the 'bus waiting thing' when I saw him. It's like there are only both of us in this world.

Lame. Yeah I know.

"Doing something. Why don't you come to my house? It's just a few blocks from here. It's better than sitting in a cold weather like this" I stare at his figure for maybe thirty seconds. And then blinked before answering his question.

"But I'm waiting for the b--"

"I know but the bus just left a while ago while we're talking" He chukcled looking at my shock expression.

"So? My house?" He raised his eyebrows, waiting for my answer. I remember the time when the first time I met him. The time when he offers his hand to me first.

"But it's raining. How c-"

"Run" Chuckling as the cool guy he is, he take my hand and together we ran to his house.

We arrived at his house and Yoongi's searching his keys in his bag.

Finally, he led me in all the way into his Vintage style house as he let me in first then he follwed closing the door behind us. Darn this doesn't looked like a normal teenage boy's house.

I mean, everything is clean, neat and well arranged. When I look at his carpet, there are even barely see any dust. His living room seems so neat, his bathroom smells like lavendar with a mix of mint. But I'm curious how will his bedroom look. Like other rooms are nice but will his bedroom be the same?

He's so opposite with me.

"Aish how can I get home with this wet clothes later?" I mumbled trying to squeeze the water off my wet damp jacket for a couple times but nothing came out. Then suddenly something passes my mind. "Shoot! How about Yewon's party?!"

I looked at Yoongi who is hoping off the couch. "C'mere"

"Where are we going?" I asked, following after him.

"If you're going to the party later, you're gonna need something to wear" He told me giving me a grin.

"You have a girl clothes?" I asked, smirking at him as we walked up to the staircase.

"My sister left some of her clothes here because her dorm is too small. So technically, she has girl clothes, I don't" He gave me a deathfull wink. Not a death for him, but for me.

Ya know, How bad I'm crushing on him right;)

"Go in the closet and change into something pretty. Don't mind about my sister just make them your's then come out so that I can tell you if it looks right"

"So is this some kind of fashion show?" I asked jokingly.

"You can say so" But he answers like a judge. "Seriously? Since when are you a fashion expert?" I crossed my arms giving him a 'seriously?' look.

"You'll be surprised" He said with a wink. "Now go get something on already! You're wasting time" He ordered with his damn smile never left his face.

Dress after dress after dress I chose and wore but there's not even one that catches his attention. He's seriously acting like Eunmi earlier. Ugh.

After almost of making random selections only to have them rejected, I'm finally getting kinda frustated.

"Not good enough. Go change another" Okay what?

Thats it. I gave up. This is not my jams.

"Why don't you go and get one since the beginning than wasting time watching me in and out like this?" I asked when my slow idea just came last minute.

Stupid brain cells.

He chuckled as he said; "Yeah sure" and simply stand up waking his way to the closet. After only a few seconds, he pulled out a turquiose colored knee lenght dress and handed to me.

Uhmmm. This dress is totally not my style.

Knee long dress with laces. Isn't this to exposed? Oh my.

"Ew green! I hate green!" I looked at the dress like it's the public green trash bin. Seriously green is not in my 'I still can accept it' list.

"Heyy it's not green, It's turquoise!" He laughs looking at my expression.

Fine then.

"Okay fine whatever you said" I said surrenderly raising my both hands weakly and then put it back down.

As soon as I step out of the room with the dress on, I said "I looked like a tall grass"

He gave me a two thumbs up before walking to me. "You looked awesome. Pretty and.." He just kept looking at me--oh gosh this is awkward.

"But something's missing" But he suddenly said tilting his head a bit.

"What?"

"A little touch-up. You're okay with that?" I nodded. "Yeah sure. It's a party anyways"

I'm honestly really bad at doing those coloring things.

_______

The party was just like I've imagined it would be. Loud musics that can damage your eardrums, people dancing not caring about their prides, alcoholic drinks that makes the whole house smell like one, loads of teenagers, most likely illegal substances and the most thing that annoys me is the colorful changing lights that hurt my sight.

"Stay close" He said as we walked into the sea of crowd people. A couple of people were smoking, and some were making out. Oh please get a room.

The more deeper we're in the more the bad the smell is. The air was heavy, laced with different smells raging from wierd perfumes, cheap and expensive perfumes and even the smell of vomit. A terrible combination ever.

Yoongi has his hand laced through mine tighly making sure I wasn't lost in the sea of strange people when we walk our way to the old looking bar.

As soon as we're in the end, infront of the bar, music started thudding through my body.

"Hey man!" A guy who had a champange on his hands greeted Yoongi.

"Hey" After they did a fist-bump and the guy's attention turned to me who is sitting silently looking at both of them.

"Wow dude it's been i don't know how long you've been to a party and you finally brought a girl with you after--"

"No. She's actually a friend. Jihyun this is Jungkook. Jungkook, Jihyun" It's kinda surprising that Yoongi introduced his friend to me.

"Hello nice to meet you beautiful" He offers his hand to me giving me a wink.

"Hi nice to meet you too" I shake his hand back.

"He's in our class. You won't see him often cause he's the detention number one student" I chuckled and looked at Jungkook who just gave me a playful wink.

"Hey bro" Then suddenly more of his friends come to his dragging his away from me saying "Come dude" like a drunk people.

"But I'm with--She's--"

I gave him a smile ressuring him that I'm fine. Him being the stubborn kid keeps on insiting but no luck cause his friends got control of him and now he's nowhere to be seen.

I'm left alone. At a very huge party alone for the first time. Wow.

I'm so awkward. This is my first time and I don't know what to do. There's no way I'm dancing like those drunk tentacles.

But then...

"Hey pretty lady" A guy greeted me sitting next to me by the bar.

"Uh hi..?" I have this smile on my face that means I'm confused and awkward at the same time.

"Wait you're the new girl in Taehyung's class right? New transfer student Seo.."

"Jihyun. Seo Jihyun" I smiled.

Wow. So awesome for a new girl like me to be very popular for people that's not in my class. I bet he's that Kim Taehyung's friend since he just mentioned that jerk's name earlier.

_________________________________
A/N: Sooooo, how's this chapr? I bet its boring cause I'm bored rn too. School's sooooo fcking stressing me out rn and there are so many things to do. I'm so stressed. All the shits at school(Literally everything) really does made me wanna curse and yell out loud😪 I wish that school just get burn. Haha.

Vote and comment this chapter! I really lovveeee ya! Byee

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29.8K 1.6K 26
Can money and fame get between a prospering, rising boxing star and his girlfriend of five years? Jungkook, conflicted between love and happiness, an...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
52.6K 1.4K 13
"Your voice fits me well" -JJK ○ 5 March 2017 ● 21 March 2017