Best Before Marriage

By chubbybunny173

[NOT EDITED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Watch what happens to an innocent bride who married a rich cocky man who d... More

Chapter 1: First night
Chapter 2: What did i say?
Chapter 3: He loves me not
Chapter 4: Unknown number's
chapter 5: Say my name
chapter 6: Girlfriend?
chapter 7: Omar
chapter 8: Partay
Chapter 9:New You?
Chapter 10: Be with you
Chapter 11: i think I like you too
chapter 12: baby talk
chapter 13: Michael kors
chapter 14: Anniversary
Chapter 15: Diamonds and Golds
chapter 16: An acquaintance
Chapter 17: sweatpants
Chapter 18:Rolls Royce
Chapter 20: Heebie Jeebies
Chapter 21: Password?
Chapter 22: You are..
Chapter 23: love your self
Chapter 24: paris
Chapter 25: blurred lines
Chapter 26: welcome home
Chapter 27:Girl or Boy
chapter 28: Tell Me
Chapter 29: Real and True
Chapter 30: Sick and tired

Chapter 19: Designs

3.6K 218 18
By chubbybunny173

Othman's POV

My parent's didn't know about my travel until today,they had asked about marynn,and I explained she would be going to school to keep her busy, they told me about the trip they would be taking to mecca and madinah for umarah,I walked out when our conversion was done.

I heard laughter coming from the living room and with that I knew Zahira and marynn were there,I still love my sisters bray laugh and Marynn's funny chuckle that sometimes end with a snort, i notice Marynn  wearing a dark brown lipstick thats a first,it looked really good matching with her brown abaya.

"Would you have guessed" i heard my sister question.

"I wouldn't have guessed...I would have known" Marynn spoke with a grin on her face. "Had guessed what"
I had to intrude.

"That..You know how chanel Oberlin ..oh wait do you watched scream Queen's?" Queens screaming..?

"I don't know scream Queen's, but I have watched scream Kings" I joked and my sister didn't find it funny neither did my own wife.

"Oh..ha.ha .kudos to you" she rolled her eyes while Marynn looked from me to Zahira with a grin, After keeping a straight face for my lame joke.

I returned my own straight face "So Marynn when did you watch this scream Queen's with out me" I questioned .

"Two weeks back" she said shyly.

"You wouldn't like it, its sort of girlish ,and its seasonal,and I know you hate seasonal stuffs"

"I would give it a try. .that's if marynn wouldn't mind watching it with me"

"no..no I wouldn't " she replied immediately

"Did you talk to Khadijah?"

Oh I totally forgot,she gave me a call yesterday and I forgot to call back,she's my interior decorator my sister loves her designs and told me to call her to change the concept of her room

I picked out my phone from my back pocket,and dialed her number. "She's not picking,I will try it later"

"Please,Please Pleasee don't forget."

"Well..marynn" signalling her that we best be on our way.

'Oh' she mummer's and says her good bye to Zahira. But then i notice this frown on her face appere from no where.She looks angry. .again.

We got to the car,and she didn't say a word me to ever since we left Zahira by the front door."If you want to stay with Zahira, its fine I would go and come back"

She stepped into the car
Not answering

"Do you want to stay?"

"No..so you can go an-"

"What?...what are you saying?" What did i do this time.

No answer

I start the car any ways,she has been having serious mood swings these days, I asked her if she would like to come to London with me but,she said no,but she gets more mood swings as the days pass by

She picked up her phone scrolling through some stuffs,and I just ignore her like is she doing so to me.

No I couldn't.

"Marynn..if something is wrong tell me,why are you giving me the silent treatment,I hate it when i talk to someone and they don't answer me" she shuts her phone and looks at the window,we got home and had already parked but I still left the car running.

"Marynn"I called.

"Othman?" she answers still not looking my way.

"I can stay for another week,how about that"

"Oh,so I can ruin your plans with Khadija.. Em,no thank you"

What?..Khadija

"Who?the interior decorator"

She doesn't answer,but rather storms out of the car and Into the house,what is wrong with women.

I pulled the key from the ignition and followed her. She wasnt in the, kitchen nor the living room.

She was sat on our bed removing the jewelry from her hand

"Yes,I have been receiving calls from Khadija, and that's because she wants to help with Zahira's room,I was going to show her the house,but she understood the directions her self.. she's really good,Next time you come to my parents house do check Zahira's room and see if you like her design's I can tell her to come here and help with any change you would like."

"Please, no." she mumbles, she's still angry..angry over nothing. I should probably just let her cool down.

I went to the kitchen and maria was cleaning the cabinets .

"Oh..good evening Mr Othman" she greets whipping her hands on her long black dress,maria should be around 50 years, but I Still love her cooking

"I liked what you cooked last week Wednesday, cook it again"

"You mean the Chinese friend rice"

"yes..with beef this time not chicken ..thank you" Marynn loves beef,so I have starting liking it to my self

I walked back to my office that was in the house and tried to check the time my flight was leaving, i found out it would be around. 7:40pm I should be at the airport by 5:00pm.

I twirl my seat to my beautiful view that was my garden,everything was designed by my mom,she loves Flowers especially the hibiscus and her lady mantle/Aster

I heard my ringtone go and reached for my phone twirling back to the view again,I heard a female voice and I remember not checking the ID,I looked back at it and i see 'Khadija '

"Helloo,Othman..you there" she specks again much louder

"Yeah,did you meet Zahira"

"Yeah I did,she said you left not long,we got some prints,and some designs" she sounded excited.

"Good."

"I heard you were traveling."

"Yes i am."

"Alright,Have a safe trip" she adds

"Thank you"

"Othman?"

"Yes"

"Is it true that you are...em, that you got married"

"Yes I did..why?"

"Oh em.. nothing" I over hear someone call her name two times from the other line"Good bye Mr Othman" she added.

"Bye,Khadija" I sigh rubbing my temple as I twirled my chair again,looking down at my system

Sh#t marynn startled me.

geez.

"I did knock,but I guess Khadija's voice was all over you you couldn't hear" why is she jealous, over someone i don't care about
Im really not in the mood for arguments she needs to understand this.

"Okay" I answered and her jaw slightly dropped,I looked at her hands and they were photographs in then,I looked back down At the new documents sent by Sharon.

"Thats all your going to say"she sounds hurt,so I look back at her.

"What else do you want me to say,youre the one here thinking im cheating on you with..khadija,do you even know her?"

"Shes just an interior decorator i found for zahira"

"Call Zahira and ask if you don't believe me" I added,she looks like she's no way believing me.

"How long have you known her"

"Since high school..she's just a Friend"

"No you didn't say that 5 seconds ago you said she was just an interior decorator"
Khadija and I dated for like a month in high school, but that was then,and Marynn doesn't have to know that.

I didn't answer, and continued checking the report, she walked towards the door, and stopped then came back to my table,dropping the photographs on my table,she hesitated to say something..her eyes still away from mine she walked towards the door again,and stopped, when her hand turned the handle.

"You know I just want answers, you don't have to be a jerk about it"

Jerk.. Well I have been called worst by women.

I heard the door close.

This is so frustrating, i stood up and walked to our room. I knocked on the door before entering,marynn was laying on the bed...in the middle facing the other side

"marynn" i called I heard her snob a little I moved closer and she pulled her veil and it covered her face..

I wanted to touch her but this is a bad time I sat close to her,her veil was silk and I could see her eyes were close and a little damp area around her eyes

I brushed my hair resting my elbows on my thighs

"Marynn..I'm sorry" I turned to her and she was still in the same position she was before I spoke

"No I'm sorry for overreacting"

"No,you weren't I would have done the same if I had seen you with another guy"

My phone and hopefully it was my dad,which was weird he hardly calls me

"Hello" I wanted to stand up and leave to somewhere,but Marynn would think it's Khadija now

"Othman, Zahira is in the hospital, she just got admitted"

"What?what happened to her?" I just met her like 4hours ago she looked fine

"Asthma attack" I forgot Zahira has that,its been long she had an attack I thought it left her

"Okay,I will come there now"

"What's wrong" Marynn asked

"Zahira is in the hospital asthma attack, I'm going to meet her now"

"I'm coming with you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.1K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
1.3M 62.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
409K 10K 26
What will happy when a girl gets married to a billionaire, the CEO of a popular company and at the same time work with him as his assistant? Read to...
8.1K 417 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...