The Loss of Time

By HelloThere889

~STORY DISCONTINUED~ ~I'M SORRY!~ In the year 1810, a girl named Matilda Staindrop sent a letter to James Mad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Second Author's Note
The Loss of Time: Discontinued

Author's Note

18 4 0
By HelloThere889

So, my first official book! Heh, I never thought I'd do this... OH WELL TOO LATE NOW. "The Loss of Time" is just a little idea that sparked in my head and... this happened! I hope that I don't mess up this idea, because it just wants to shine in the spotlight of Wattpad! I'll get a cover soon be patient. When I get it, I'll put the thanks and the credit in the description!

Now, this is just the first part, and I'm a little slow (aka I get distracted. A lot.). So, sorry. Oh, and if you're new here, Hi! You can call me Hello.

Yes, yes I know that's going to sound weird. "Hi Hello!" Oh, if it gets too weird, call me.... Actually, I don't know. Just call me Hello.

See? I'm bad at this... Um, I'll update this on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Saturdays. I'll dedicate my soul into this!

Oh wait, I already sold it to Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Hamilton... Never mind that! I'll work really hard on this!

And I would like to thank @Katwin05 for giving me tips!

See you in a bit!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
225K 4.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
74.1K 1.3K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...