Werewolves?!

By Pukafish

Lyla Bouquet is your average teenage girl. Except not so average after all. She becomes an outcast at school... More

Who is he?!
He goes to my school?!
He's my mate?!
My fate?!
My protector
My friend
The Encounter
Aftermath
Lost and Found memories
Move on?
Never doubt the ones you love
Kidnapped
Save me...
My Superman
Recovery
The Decision
Alpha
Pack
New Comer
Lies and Truths
The Truth
Will you...?
Marry me?
Bad things find and destroy good things
Survive the torture
Escape?
Finally
Pup and its mother
Not over yet
AUTHORS NOTE

Turned

4.8K 245 19
By Pukafish

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I felt great to be honest, and I never wake up feeling this great. I slowly pulled myself up into a sitting position as I glanced around the room.

“Huh?” I looked around, and I could swear my eyesight got way better.

I slowly got out of the bed and made my way out the door. As I walked down the stairs cautiously, I smelled something odd. I sniffed the air and realized the scent was of flowers. My eyes widened as I realized this was Faylinn’s house. Wait, my senses definitely enhanced over the night...Was I possibly a werewolf? I dashed to two huge wooden doors and yanked on them. A gleam of light hurt my eyes as I squinted, allowing my eyes to adjust. Kodak, Aela, Faylinn, Cashmere and Allen were standing around arguing. All of them quickly looked my way and stopped talking. My eyes adjusted to the bright room and noticed their shocked expressions.

“Um, mind if I asked what happened to me?” I asked tilting my head. I could smell each and everyone of them distinctively.

They were staring at me in awe. Why are they looking at me like that?

Faylinn was the first one to run up to me and embrace me, “Lyla! Oh my gosh you lived!”

Lived?

Allen came over and put his hands on my shoulders, “You feeling ok?” He checked me as if I were a little kid.

“Mhm, I just; I’m feeling great to be honest. My twisted ankle surprisingly healed over the night and my senses are enhanced tremendously.” I looked up at Allen and stared at him myself in awe.

Allen smiled and hugged me, “Thank god you’re ok.”

I gently pulled back, “Why is everyone so surprised to see me?”

Faylinn grabbed my hand and took me to a mirror. My eyes flew open, astonished of what I was seeing in the mirror in front of me. I looked, different. My hair definitely got longer and healthier. My skin was flawless and my eyes sparkled in the sun. Was I actually a werewolf?

Kodak and Aela finally spoke up, “Allen turned you, safely. After you were bit, you fell unconscious for days.”

Days?! I was on that bed for days?!

They continued, “We know that some humans don’t make it through the transformation. It affects your body exceedingly. After the third day, we thought you were gonna, die.”

How come I never knew this risk? Allen never told me about the consequences that follow afterwards. Dang, I’m such an idiot.

I just blinked, “Um, so you’re saying that I’m a werewolf now? For sure?”

Aela chuckled, her eyes lit up as she looked right into my eyes, “Yes Lyla. You are one of us now. Allen became an Alpha and you’re a Luna now, I hope you understand what that means.”

I looked up at her, “Yes, I do. Allen and I are going to have to take over Lord Kendricks pack. I understand Aela.”

Faylinn gently grabbed my hand, “I want in!”

I looked at her startled, “What?! Fay you have a pack, it’s better if you’re with your parents.”

She pouted and looked at Kodak and Aela, “I want to join Allen’s and Lyla’s pack!”

Kodak growled, but Aela stopped him, “You’re a grown woman. It’s your decision now. Yes, your father and I will be sad, but I know you’ll be a valuable member in their pack.”

Faylinn jumped up and down, “Thank you so much!”

Allen went up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, “This is going to be fun.”

I chuckled, “Mhm, very. Well thank you so much for helping me out Lord Kodak and Luna Aela.”

They nodded as we left the room. I looked around and noticed all the sounds around me. Our foot steps echoing, the fly on the window sill and the squirrel opening a nut outside. How do they act, normal? I’m guessing that they can hear each other from a distance. I wonder if Allen heard my conversations with Cashmere.

Faylinn stopped at the door, “I’ll see you two later, I need to pack up some things.”

I smiled, “See you soon Fay.”

We waved and got into Allen’s car.

“Hey Allen?” I asked before getting in.

“Yeah?” He replied looking at me from the other side of the car.

“Do you think I made the right choice?”

He walked over to my side and hugged me. “Of course Lyla, you’re the best thing that happened to me. I’m glad we get to control our own pack, I’m glad you’re here right next to me. I’m glad that we met that day when we were kids, because you make my life. You are my life Lyla.”

Oh god, my hearts throbbing again. This warm, fuzzy feeling inside of me, it’s amazing how he can make me feel this way. I hugged him back tighter, “Thank you Allen, you are my life as well.”

-At Lyla’s house-

“Allen, what am I going to say? Can my parents know?” I asked nervously.

He sighed and held my hand tighter, “No, not yet. We need to make up an excuse, we can explain afterwards.”

We took a deep breath and went inside.

“Mom? Dad?” I called out.

My parents came rushing towards us from separate directions, “How was your trip sweetie?”

Ugh, I hate this feeling, this feeling of guilt. I hate lying but I’m good at hiding my feelings.

“Um, great!”

My dad leaned in, “You look different Lyly, your eyes are lighter and your hair’s a lot longer.”

I tensed up, “The sun. The sun lightened my eyes and I guess it helped me grow my hair.”

I was a terrible liar.

He smiled and stood up straight, “Ah, vitamin D helpin ya?”

What? He bought that?!

My mom chuckled, “So what’s up you two? Didn’t you say you were going to be at your new friend Faylinns house?”

I nodded, squeezing Allens hand harder, “Hey mom, dad? I’m moving out. Not what you might expect though, please under-”

My parents cut me off and shouted, “Lyla May Bouquet! You are absolutely not!”

“Mom, Dad hear me out-”

“No! I will not tolerate this!”

“Mom! Dad! Stop!” I shouted, which startled them. They became quiet,

“Allen, Fay, and I are going to run a boarding house. We’re gonna live together and raise some money. It’s not what you think, I’ll come by and-”

My mother bursted out crying, holding onto my dad. A sharp pain penetrated my heart. What have I done?

“Mom...please understand…”

My father shouted, “Go! Go run off with your friends! All the things we’ve done for you and this is how you repay us?! Go!”

That really hurts. I shut my eyes tight and took a deep breath, I didn’t want to burst out crying as well. I tugged on Allens arm and we went upstairs. I bursted out crying. I wasn’t crying because I was sad, it’s not like I’m leaving them forever. I was infuriated. I ripped open my closet door and threw it on the ground. I grabbed a spare suitcase and shoved my clothes in it. I felt my insides rumbling, my throat getting tight. I couldn’t see anything really because my tears were blurring my vision. Then Allen gently held me down.

“Shh, you don’t have to if you don’t want to. The boarding house for our pack was my idea, and if you want to stay here that’s totally fine with me Lyla…”

I tried calming down, I tried to sooth down by absorbing Allen’s warmth. But I couldn’t, I never felt this, angry before. I growled and pushed him off, he stumbled and fell to the ground

“I want to! But I can’t control this anger! Why can’t they understand?! They never cared for me anyways!” I shouted.

My eyes locked onto the window and that’s where I headed. Straight into the widow. I tightened up and smashed into it, I landed on the ground as glass flew everywhere around me. I felt, powerful. Invincible actually, I never knew they possessed such gift. I felt my body heating up but it didn’t bother me. My eyes shot towards the park and I ran. I think I was possessed but all I could think off was violence. I ran with immense speed to the woods. I closed my eyes and opened them, I felt my eyes burning with anger. That’s when I realized that if no one were to stop me now, I’d turn rogue.

***Allen’s POV***

Before I knew it, Lyla made a dash for the window and smashed through it as if it were paper. She was strong, maybe too strong. I jumped out and picked up her scent instantly, and for some reason, she smelt great. Maybe it was the anger giving off a mouth-watering scent. My eyes widened, oh crap. This is bad, I need to find her.

I followed her scent and finally saw her off in the distance. The trees started to leaf so it was harder to see. I ran towards her and stopped. Trees surrounding her were broken and clawed at. This was getting out of hand.

“Lyla…?” I asked softly but nervously.

She swiftly turned around and glared at me, her eyes blood red. Oh no, she’s turning rogue.

She growled, “Stay away from me!” Her eyes turned brown for a split second before they turned red again.

“Lyla, you need to control this anger, if you don’t you’ll turn into a rogue.”

“I know that!” She hissed at me.

She growled and slammed into a tree, causing it to make cracking noises. And before I knew it, the tree fell down with a thud. Crap, she’s going insane.

“Lyla! Stop! Control it! Contain your anger! It’s the only way to win this battle!”

She screeched and shouted, “I’m trying!”

I started hearing bone chilling cracks. She was turning. This was happening all too fast, I needed to contain her.

I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her tightly.

“Calm down Lyla!”

She growled and kicked, “Let go of me!”

Dang she was strong, stronger than any girl I’ve ever met. I held her down but her bones continued to break. She yanked me forward, causing me to hit the ground hard on my back.

“Stay away from me, you’ll get hurt!” She shouted.

I got up, tilting my head slightly what was she doing? She clearly had control over her mind, what was going on?

“Lyla! You need to calm down! Stop transforming!”

“I can’t! Just leave me be! I’m trying my best not to become rogue you know!” She screeched pushing down another tree.

She was fighting it? She already knew she was on the verge of becoming rogue?

I saw her struggle on the floor. Her claws were retracted and her bones were still breaking. I painfully watched her until she fell still on the ground, breathing slowly. At this point, everything was silent. Her face was ghastly white and she looked frail. Suddenly she twitched, and more spine chilling cracks were heard. She was transforming.

***Lyla’s POV***

I was completely aware of what was happening to me. Bones in my body cracked and started shifting as I tried moving again. At this point, pain was out of the question. I felt my body physically changing. And whenever I tried moving, more bones would crack and shift.

I saw Allen shaking uncontrollably, just watching me. I understood, this is a process every werewolf had to go through. So did I. I took a weak deep breath and stood up. Allen flinched and cautiously looked at me. I weakly smiled before arching my back forward allowing the rest of the bones in my body to violently break and shift throughout my body. I screamed, this was nothing like I’ve ever imagined. I felt fur growing out of my back, my canines growing longer, my hands turning into paws. This was it, I’m turning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo~! Got that chapter done! PLEASE CONT. READING! Thank y'all for 200 reads! xD VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW AND ADD <3 I truely am thankful for you, yes you! Thank YOU for reading my book. I luv ya all <3 Oh and GO READ MY FIRST CHAPTER IN MYTHICAL CREATURES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 48 11
Isabella was bitten by a werewolf as a child but she never changed. Out of curiosity a pack Alpha named Shay takes her in as his own daughter. As the...
3.2K 128 15
Amanda was just a simple nerdy girl. She was found out that she is adopted. She runs away discovering she is a werewolf. She stumbles onto another pa...
3.4K 38 18
It is about a normal girl who is already excited to meet her mate but what if she realises that she just became mates with the worst guy in school w...
409 110 18
Lyla experiences real love but goes throught lots of drama on the way. From boy drama to fake friends drama. Read to see if Lyla can be able to survi...