Aventures (Ryden)

بواسطة patd5evah

In the French language, there is only one word for Adventure and Affair. Aventure. Brallon, Ryden, you choose... المزيد

1- Aventures
2- Meetings & music
3- Years Later
4- Chinese food
5- Don't do that again
6- Bienvenue
7- Fighting
8- It's not only a song
9- Casual affair
10- Room 430
11- Sharing is caring
*not a chapter*
12- The world is ours
13- Get naked and be alive
14- All yours
15- Let's kill tonight
16- Red roses for passion
17- Dear Brendon
18- Nachos
19- Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater
21- Tours change lives
22- Rumours
23- Soundchecks
24- Fighting (II)
25- Amazingly Amazing
Epilogue
Thank you!
Sequel
*Bonus Chapter!*
Author's note

20-Something wonderful

3.4K 166 153
بواسطة patd5evah

{a.N.: aye. So many updates whoo. I hope you enjoy xD thanks for 1,7k aye!!!}

Ryan's POV

"Ryan, come home, please."

Was that..

"Brendon?"

"Ryan, please come back," he said. His voice was shaking.

That Dallon bastard was going to hear about me.

"Did he hurt you?"

"N-no, he told me things and I freaked out. I kicked him out and... God, Ryan that was so stupid!"

"Thank god, you're fine. I'm on my way, I'll be home in an hour," I said, trying to comfort him. I don't know what happened but it definitly shook him up.

"Thanks, Ry. Love you."

"I'll see you in an hour. Loveyoutoo," I whispered those last words. It was just so hard to say.

I drove back to Vegas as quickly as possible. Seeing him was the only thing on my mind, I had to be with him.

I should have stayed, I should have supported him, god damn. He didn't have to face that alone.

I got to Brendon's house an hour and a half later. I ran to the porch and made my way inside.

"B?" I shouted. He was nowhere to be found. He wasn't in the living room, or the music room. The kitchen was empty, along with his office.I ran up the stairs to check the rooms.

That's when I saw him, laying on his bed, sleeping peacefully.

I sighed in relief and walked to him. I sat on the bed beside him and ran a hand through his hair.

"Hey, Brendon."

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"Hey."

I smiled back and he sat up. I grabbed the cellphone he left beside his pillow and checked it.

'6 missed calls: Dallon Weekes'
'21 new text messages: Dallon Weekes'

"He tried to call you. Plenty of times," I said, giving him his phone back. He grabbed it and nodded.

"I know. I put my phone on silent; I didn't want to talk to him. How many times did he call?"

"Six times. Plus twenty something text messages. Someone regrets," I said.

"He said he misses me. He said he regrets leaving. Apparently, things haven't been so great with that Breezy girl. He... I don't even know, he wants me back. I guess."

"Do you want to go back to him?"

Please, Lord save my soul, please say no.

"I don't know."

Ouch.

"You don't know?" I tried to make it sound like I didn't really care.

I failed miserably.

"I don't. I mean, I don't think I do. He cheated on me, and not only once. Now he's gone and... Well you're here with me and... I like to believe it can stay that way," he added.

"What exactly does that mean?"

"I don't know. Ain't it good? Being here, the both of us, planning on our next tour, just like back in the days. Maybe I'd like it if it stayed that way," he said, looking at his hands.

I thought about that for a little while. His words spinned in my head, hitting every single part of my brain.

Did he just say he wanted to live with me? Like, forever?

"I'm confused. I... I mean, not that I don't feel the same, it's just that... This was unexpected. You want me to move in with you?" I asked. I was starting to get dizzy, this cannot be good.

"Yeah, I think I'd like that. Would you?"

"Y-Yeah, maybe I would. I'll just go for a walk okay? It's been a long day and I'm not feeling too good," I said. Words could barely come out of my mouth and my legs were about to give up.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked, worried.

"Y-Yeah. Just need some air."

At that point, I was shaking and my breath was unsteady. I walked downstairs, holding on to the walls and made my way outside.

I fell on my knees and I could feel the cold grass on my hands and feet. The air coming in my lungs felt like a thousand knives stabbing my chest and my head felt heavier than a ton of bricks.

What's wrong with me?!

I tried steadying my breath, but nothing would do. I stayed outside, kneeling on the cold ground and I couldn't help but close my eyes from the pain in my chest.

Then I realized what was wrong.

I was having a panic attack.

A simple, harmless, panic attack.

I tried fighting that growing feeling in my chest, before I heard a voice behind me.

"Ryan? Oh my god, Ryan, are you okay?" Brendon asked, running to me.

"Y-Yes. J-Just l-leave me s-some a-air. I'll b-be ok-okay i-in a f-few m-m-minutes."

I could barely talk. I felt like my lungs were going to come out of my chest. My heart was obviously thinking I was running a marathon or something because it seemed ready to just pop out of my chest along with my lungs. My throat felt like swallowing razor blades and my hands were shaking so bad I could barely run a hand through my hair.

"Ryan, just sit back and breathe."

"I-I'm o-okay."

"You're so stubborn, just listen to me! I can help you, just sit back and breathe in real hard."

I did as Brendon told me. He helped me sitting up and put his arm behind me.

"Shoulders back, chin up. Take a deep breath and keep it in for three seconds."

I kept the huge amount of air in my lungs for three seconds then let it out. Brendon told me to start again, so I did.

"There. Feeling better?" he asked, smiling.

I let out a sigh and felt the fresh breeze flooding my lungs, this time without burning them. It felt good.

"Yes. Alot better, thanks B," I told him, taking his hand.

His smiled got even bigger and he kissed the top of my head.

"Anytime. I'm sorry for being too eager about that, I didn't wanna freak you out that much. Maybe it was too early, I'm really sorry," he apologized.

"No, none of that's your fault. It's just... I was scared you were going to go back to Dallon. I was scared to be alone and to lose you... Again."

"Hey, hey, look at me," he took my chin up so my eyes would meet his. "I'm not leaving. I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying right here with you. And if Dallon ever happened to come back, I'd just kick him out like I just did. He's not coming back, I'm not going back, nothing will change Ryro. It's just you and I, together right here in Vegas. We're leaving for tour next month, do you think you'll be able to handle it?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah sure. That's not a problem."

He nodded and helped me up.

"And thank you, Brendon. Thanks for staying. I'm so lucky to have you," I whispered.

He smiled and took my hand.

"Anytime, Ryro."

"And yeah. Yeah, I want to live here with you," I told him, smiling.

His smile brightened up and he squeezed my hand tighter.

"That's some really good news," he comented before leaving a soft kiss on my lips. I put a hand on his hips and pulled him closer to me.

I ignored the butterflies in my stomach and listened to him singing softly to my ear.

'Maybe the bandmaster was wrong
Calling wrong heartbeat
Since together we belong,
Warming love in summer heat

Letting it go
Make it all flow
Call my name
Honey, call me home

Fighting, fighting
For you, for them for all of us
Fighting, wrestling,
For all of them who've once been lost'

"I love how you sing it. I'll write music for that song someday," I whispered, his body still against mine. "This is the beggining of something great, Brendon," I added.

"I think you're right," he smiled before taking me back inside.

The beggining of something wonderful.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21K 513 49
"i dodged the blast and apologized for collateral damage" started: 10.23.16
7.9K 222 14
Ryan and Brendon meet in 7th grade. Ryan doesn't know what's going on, or why he has such an attraction to Brendon, but he'll find out. ☆Not my great...
198K 8.2K 23
Brendon was a boy in love. Ryan was the pitcher for the school baseball team. {Just a ryden baseball au I thought would be cute!} Brendon's POV
16.5K 1.1K 31
" but, i don't love you. hell, love is shitty. i don't want love. i loved her, look where that got me. " COMPLETE ! ©slowwtown 2017