The Destiny's Game-DPO 2

由 Abha3006

You believe in me or not..you can't just ignore me....I walk with you on all your en-devours...some fear me... 更多

Prologue-Destiny Speaks
Meet The BAD Boy
A Different Girl
The Challenger
The Cursed Angel
A Bond Made By Destiny
That First Look
Far Yet Close
Destiny's Pawns
Beautiful Coincidences
We Meet Again...
The Bonds
Pain...Hurt ...Confusions
Decision To Be Brave
Trust...Obsession...
The Change In The Story
Growing Darkness
A Date...A Deceit
The Clash
Repentance...Pain
Reconciliation
Disruptions
Melting Ice Queen
Crumbling Walls
Connecting Dots
His World
Love
Silent Confession
The Stubborn Juliet
Bunny's Tiger
The war with Fear
Love Conquers All
Beauty is The Beast
Thirst for Revenge
Fight for Love
The Ghosts of Past
Declaration Of War
Countdown
The Enemy Strikes
Finally Free
Walking Away..
Broken Beads
The End of The Dark Night
Reconciliation
Epilogue
Author's Note

Love ...Care...Lust

5.6K 330 134
由 Abha3006

Destiny ''Even the mirror holding   cannot show the complete you to your own eyes , then how can you reach on to conclusion about others just based on your limited experience. Do think about it.....''

University Campus

Radhika –Sam's friendship was growing with leaps and bounds. Sam never asked her anything which she wasn't comfortable with...nor did Radhika . Radhika was happy to have a lively friend like Sam, but she wasn't aware she was going to have some more people who give her life a beautiful meaning. After the lunch break Radhika Sam found a huge crowd near the notice board. Sam pushed her way in. After few minutes she came out dancing Radhika noticed her ; ''what''

Sam; ''Second half classes are cancelled ....come we have ample time to spend together'' Radhika followed a smiling Sam to the canteen... Sam ordered ice tea for both...the girls were busy chatting when someone banged a bag on their table hard; ''what the f**k these people think of themselves ''

A girl of same age wearing denim shorts trekking shoes and a shirt which made her shorts invisible crashed on the chair which she pulled from the next table. The guy who was about to sit on it fell on the floor. Radhika blinked Sam smiled; ''And hello to you too Kritika''

Kritika smiled and turned her eyes to Radhika; ''who are you Barbie Doll...so beautiful...are you real''

Sam; ''meet Radhika..and Radhika this is Kritika the classmate of yours who had been missing for almost 2 weeks''

Kritika; ''Architecture....great we will have fun together darling''

Sam; ''may I know why are you so angry''

Kritika; ''that idiot Admin of our department said that I can't attend the classes in these clothes they are revealing...hell with him...if his tool starts oscillating looking at every damn girl but he gets to blame only me''

Radhika scoffed her tea, Sam started laughing; ''Easy Cinderella ...this is just a small glimpse, she can actually burn ears...Kritika you better go slow on Radhika''

Kritika ; ''Ok done....by the way Radhika you will enjoy my company...friends'' Radhika smiled joining her hands with Kritika.

Sam; ''hey its fresher's party this Friday...Radhika no if and but you are coming...done''

Radhika chirped; ''done'' In years Radhika laughed and smiled with someone else other than Neil...Sam and Kritika were girls who lived life to the fullest , they were not the jugging types nor the gossiping ones ....they were least concern of others comments and views they lived life on their terms...Radhika felt happy around them.

The girls were chatting when Sanjay walked to them; ''you will be my partner this Friday...do you understand Radhika'' Sanjay said pointing his finger at Radhika....Radhika ignored rolling her eyes.

Sam; ''she won't , now get lost''

Sanjay; ''keep out of it''

Kritika; ''what if we won't...she said no...its a no....start walking before you fail to get up''

Sanjay gritted his teeth, he had been boasting of winning Radhika .He had been warning guys stay away from her. But Radhika rebuffed him every time and now he was topic of jokes; ''you will come to me...this way or that way...I will take you one day'' Sam saw panic expression on Radhika's face she gripped Radhika's hand ...giving her strength

Sam; ''Sanjay I won't warn again ...stop bothering her or you will pay....move before I get you punished'' Sanjay knew Sam had power of Mehra surname only thing he didn't knew was Radhika's AD...he walked out glaring at Radhika.

As the evening approached Sam walked Radhika to her car so that Sanjay doesn't bother her..Nihal had come to pick her toady. Radhika introduced Nihal to Sam...Sam said bye to her before walking off...Nihal smiled looking at a humming Radhika; ''seems you like your friend''

Radhika smiled wide; ''yes uncle..Sam is very sweet and I made another friend today. Where is Neil''

Nihal huffed; ''he has his match at Arena...he went there straight after office''

Radhika ; ''Can I go there''

Nihal; ''you know I don't like it, plus you have your meditation session...I will drop you there and Neil will pick you'' Radhika gave a single nod...she hated Neil's love for boxing....he was someone else once he entered the ring very cruel . It was difficult to defeat him...she never bothered of his win but she bothered about the wounds and the pain which lasted for days. Nihal dropped Radhika at her meditation centre, he stayed there till she was inside.

Arena

Sam and Kritika walked inside the Arena, Kritika was a die hard action fan and at times she would drag Sam along. Kritika rubbed her palms in excitement ; ''Tushar is against a new guy...some UK returned heard he is hot''

Sam took a bite of Apple; ''So whom do you think will win''

Kritika; ''Tushar !! Who else...he has a knockout record''

They were still discussing when there was an announcement made about the players, it was Tushar Vs Neil...Sam's eyes widened at the picture on the display screen, she took a deep breath. Without moving her eyes of the screen she said; ''Neil is winning ''

Kritika; ''not in million years...want to bet on that'' Sam nodded confidently...Tushar was the first one to enter ...he got in the ring raising his hands up greeting the audience. Clearly he was crowds favourite ....Neil walked in wearing the hoodie ...some booed him some asked him to go back. He went on his way getting in the ring. The moment he threw the thin cloth of his body Arena went mute . Neil looked around to show his confidence...his eyes moved through the audience ,stopping at one face. Sam smiled giving him a thumbs up.

Kritika notice the silence following between two pair of eyes; ''you know him''

Sam; ''Neil Melhotra , did his education in UK. He is the son of a famous Billionaire from UK..I don't remember the name. They are now settled in India''

Kritika; ''I asked how do you know him and what's going on''

Sam smiled; ''met him in London...then in Mumbai. We are friends''

Kritika rolled her eyes; ''Friends???? Well then friends don't look at each other with the intention of eating up... what's going on''

Sam; ''enjoy the fight darling...I am about to win the bet''

Neil turned to his opponent ...Tushar smirked. He was bulkier than Neil and was confident of crushing Neil... The referee blew the whistle , bringing two opponents face to face watching each other like hawks. Tushar threw a punch , Neil ducked on the right...Tushar again tried the attack Neil avoided it . by end of 10 min Tushar was frustrated , this was the longest he had been standing in the ring without scoring a point. Tushar gave a groan in frustration , Neil gave him a bored look. After 10 more min...Neil got what he wanted a frustrated angry Tushar. Tushar threw a punch full force Neil blocked it wit left giving him one hard knock out punch on his right cheek. Tushar's dental guard flew out of the ring and he fell down with a thud.

Arena was quite, the refree sratred the count ending it declaring Neil the winner. Sam got up clapping and dancing shouting his name; ''Neil...Neil...Neil...'' she looked around; ''what...you all were cheering for that dud...now be sporty and cheer for him...'' she started her cheering again and many joined her ..Kritika smiled looking at Sam's happiness and then Neil's adorance for Sam.

Kritika; ''Go meet him I will waiting with you winning amount outside'' Neil waited for her to come to him..Sam silently followed him. Once inside his room she jumped on him hugging him tightly; ''Yipeee...that was just wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Neil held her by waist; ''I was trying to impress you''

Sam tilted her head; ''well if that so...I am half dead...''

Neil smiled, he kissed her temple; ''I was waiting for you at joggers park''

Sam curled her lip; ''I overslept...ok before I forget your no. ....call me in the morning we can meet''

Neil stood quite watching her face...Sam wrapped her arms around his middle keeping her head on his chest ; ''Can I stay like this for sometime'' Neil place his cheek on top of her head, ''As long as you want...its heaven for me'' Sam's grip tighten around him. They stood there in silence for some minutes....Sam decided to leave when Kritika called her .

Sam made a child like face not in a mood to leave Neil and go..Neil smiled cupped her face; ''you have my no. call me ...now go its late..'' Sam gave a small peck on lips before running out. Neil stood there dumb found watching her running away.

Meditation Centre 

After a good session of meditation the instructor suggested to have a small hobby session. She had chosen pottery for the day. It was a daily routine , the instructor would involve all participants in some kind of creative hobby to relax their mind and bring the best of creativity. This in turn helped them building a positive aura around them. Radhika loved the way wet clay moulded into different forms with a spin of wheel and movement of fingers. She decided to make a vase for Prerna. Radhika took some wet clay putting it onto the moving wheel. She moulded it into a round bottom genteelly bringing up to a slender form. The instructor helped her giving it final touches and fine finishing. She told Radhika to collect her piece the next day once its dried . Radhika realised she was the last one to finish..she missed the time being lost in her work. She checked her cell it had a message from Neil; 'will pick you up in half an hour..sorry for being late' Radhika pouted; 'not forgiven'

Radhika felt happy after today's session. She was washing her hands when a sudden feeling started creeping in....she noticed a shadow. Radhika turned around swiftly there was no one. She wiped her forehead gently . Turning to water again...she splashed her face with cold water...Radhika pulled tissues out to wipe her face. Suddenly, the washroom turned dark. It was only the dim emergency light which was on now...Radhika thanked her fate for that. Stuffing her bag her eyes again went to the mirror ...she saw those eyes again. It was a tall figure leaning on the wall... he stood in a way that his face was hidden. Radhika could only catch a glimpse of his eyes...he was watching her ..without even battling a lash...Radhika stuffed her bag hurriedly moving to the door...she tried pulling it open...but the shadow stood between her and door... Radhika started shivering....she moved back and  shadow  took a step forward....then she heard a voice; ''Birdie....where are you fine''

Radhika gained her strength pushing the shadow off her way...she pulled the door open running straight to Neil....Neil was left shocked at her Radhika's stated; ''Birdie...calm down I am here...sorry little one I got stuck''

Radhika; ''t..there is someone inside...I saw...same eyes''

Neil's jaw tightened ; ''Let me check''

Radhika held him; ''AD please take me home ....please'' Neil gave up...he pulled her shivering form to his chest rubbing her back..Neil walked her to the car making her sit inside..he turned around to look at the building..; ''AD please'' Neil huffed got in and drove off...

Arjun smiled leaning on his car...she was so close...he could feel her breath ..her odour her warmth. When she splashed water on her face , the tiny droplets travelled from her face to her neck...Arjun thought; ''never thought would be jealous of water droplets...'' Arjun recalled her eyes her big brown innocent eyes...she was like a poetry written with perfection...a porcelain doll made to be praised...there wasn't a single thing about her which he cloud point out as bad...she was perfect..a treat to eyes...he watched her making that vase...he wanted to wrap her long slender arms around his body....taste those lips which appeared softer than a rose petal....Arjun looked at the building; ''Buying this building was a good decision...now I can see you whenever I want..how long are you planning to run..lets see..and how long will that body guard of your will be around..you will have to come to me Radhika this way or that'' Arjun got into his car driving off to his house..he wasn't aware that his madness was scaring already scarred Radhika badly...all he cared was to win her at any cost.

Mehra Mansion

Arjun moved up the stairs of his mansion humming a song...passing by Sam's room her heard her on call with Radhika....it felt Sam was trying to convince her for something...Arjun pushed the door open..Sam gave him one look; ''Cinderella I will call you back''.... Sam turned to Arjun; ''you are supposed to knock''

Arjun ignored; ''was that your pretty friend Radhika''

Sam eyes snapped up; ''Bhai!!! Watch your steps...this time you might fall''

Arjun; ''Can you be little clear on your words''

Sam came straight to the point; ''Stay away from her....I can read your eyes...she isn't that type''

Arjun; ''Girls are only one type...after little drama all of them agree''

Sam watched his face; ''if you bother her you will have to face me...''

Arjun heard a warning in her voice..he frowned towering her; ''You met this girl few days back and for her you are challenging your own blood''

Sam; ''Yes and I will because I know she is good and my brother is a pervert...who doesn't even understand a girl's feeling even after having a sister.....go bhai..right now you disgust me''

Arjun curled his fingers; ''remember your manners Sam...don't forget whom are you talking to'' Sam gave a mocking smiled turning her head face away..Arjun pulled her chin back so that she could look into his eyes; ''don't do that when I am talking to you...and I challenge you....in 3 months your precious Radhika will be in my arms...she will do whatever I want her to...then you will know the her TYPE'' Arjun stormed out Sam locked her door 'you don't know her Bhai... she is a small scared girl inside that young beautiful body of hers...' Sam wiped a lone tear; 'I don't know why but something binds me to you Cinderella ...I want to free you off your pain...and I promise to do that'

Melhotra House

Radhika was shaken...small things bothered her...she had decided not to attend Friday's party. Radhika had messaged Sam and Kritika...Sam called and did all to convince her. Radhika felt bad for refusing Sam, her mobile buzzed again it was Kritika Radhika answered...but other than hello she couldn't utter a word because Kritika didn't let her do that; ''Hey Girl what happened suddenly...this is cheating .... Had been dreaming about our date''

Radhika made a face'; ''date????''

Kritika; ''yup all girls date...we will rock the party...say yes or I will sit on a protest outside your house''

Radhika smiled; ''fine'' Next she heard was a loud squeal Radhika pulled the handset off her ear...she wished Kritika disconnecting the call...Neil felt relaxed watching her smile..he moved to her handing her a cup...Radhika looked at it; ''Hot chocolate ??? Seriously Neil I am not a kid''

Neil; ''and what you are then''

Radhika; ''a grown up girl''

Neil gave her a questioning look; ''really I doubt that...now be a good girl and finish it up...I made it please'' Radhika smile looking at Neil's cute expression...she finished it in one go...Neil wiped her mouth with edge of his sleeve; ''movie???''

Radhika; ''No I am tired'' Neil tapped his lap and Radhika kept her head on to it; ''AD I have a fresher's party at college this Friday...I want to go as a free soul...but I am scared''

Neil caressed  her head; ''then go as a free soul and I promise to watch over you'' Neil's words were enough for Radhika to calm down ...in few minutes she was fast asleep...Neil caressed her head..gently placing a pillow under her head he watched her sleeping for few minutes..Neil kept his hand on her forehead; ''I know Chashni ...someone was definitely there...the day I find him he will regret the day he was born'' Neil pecked Radhika's forehead before leaving the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long...too much work plus I wanted to finish few old stories...so here is the next one. Hope you like it

Votes and comments please

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

467K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
135K 7.9K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
439 44 16
All of us at a point of our lives would have had a big crush on a person and circumstances wouldn't have been appropriate for both of us to become on...
217K 13.1K 108
( Not Edited ) (MY 2nd FF 😊😊) ( Not Edited ) First Book - Fall in Love In this story it will also reveal that the hero loves someone and heroine...