Alaska || Auston Matthews

By madeinthezm

We've all heard of Auston Matthews. He's the rookie that everyone who considers themselves a sports fan is ta... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
ALASKA'S PLAYLIST
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
ALASKA'S PLAYLIST 2.0
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
I ain't dead
twenty five
twenty six

thirteen

3.5K 62 19
By madeinthezm

ALASKA

The first thing I notice when we burst into Auston's hotel room is the size of it. It wasn't any bigger than the room I was sharing with Steph and Carly, but it only had one bed. The rest of the space was open, separated from the LA air by tall windows. 

However, I only focus on the details of the room for a split-second before I am drawn back to the beautiful boy holding me in his arms. He found it more efficient to carry me inside from car, rather than have to hold me steady as I tumble everywhere.

We had reached the hotel quickly, surely breaking the speed limit numerous times, but that was the least of our worries. The only thing we seemed mutually concerned about was how fast we could get to a private place. 

Now, we seem to be on the same page about getting out of our clothes quickly, seeing as though  Auston is clawing at my complicated outfit. My legs stay wrapped firmly around his waist while my hands continue to rake through his messy hair. Auston's hands rest on the back of my thighs, keeping me in place. His lips and mine work in sync, battling for the upper hand. 

With long strides, Auston carries us over to the bed, pushing me against the wall a couple feet away. The added support allows him to slip his hands down my sides and untuck my tank top, peeling it off my body. A cool breeze sweeps across my now exposed stomach, causing me to shudder. 

Auston's lips venture downwards from my lips, planting sloppy kisses down my neck and chest. A light moan escapes my lips, despite my best efforts. I feel him smile through his kisses in response, clearly pleased. 

He finally pulls me away from the wall and dumps me on the bed, climbing on top of me immediately after. He reconnects our lips as my hands find their way to the hem of his shirt. I slip my hands under the soft fabric and run my fingers across his smooth, toned torso. 

Grunting, Auston sits up and pulls off his shirt, tossing it on the floor. I use this to my advantage and sit up as well, pushing us both back so we are now standing on the floor. I spin us around and push him back onto the bed, this time climbing on top of him. 

He smirks at the change of position as I dip my head down to reconnect our lips. His hands grip my ass through my jeans, groaning when I gently bite down on his bottom lip. A smirk plays on my lips as I reach behind me and unhook my bra, causing his eyes to go wide in the moonlit room.

I see him reach for my chest, but I back away a bit, wanting to speed up the process. I take it upon myself to unbutton his tight jeans, sliding them down his legs. I return to my previous position, sitting on his hips and grinding a bit until I hear a moan release from his lips. I start to tease him more with a big grin on my face, but Auston has other plans.

He places his hands on my hips and rolls us over so that he is now on top. He leaves kisses down my bare stomach until he reaches the waistband of my jeans. He quickly slides them down my legs then discards them somewhere in the room. 

Now that we both remain in just our underwear, I thank God for making me choose a nicer pair today. Auston looks up at me while planting a kiss on both of my hips before pressing his lips to the skin on my inner thighs. I suck in a breath, partly because it feels good, and partly because it tickles. After his lips leave my skin, Auston glances up to me as if to ask me permission to go any farther. I smirk as a response, in no condition to try and string together coherent words.

His large fingers hook onto the lace band and tug downwards, leaving me completely exposed. Heat rushes to my cheeks at the feeling of being totally naked underneath Auston. Growing impatient, I snap my fingers, motioning towards the boxers that still clung to his body. He chuckles lightly at my bossiness but follows my orders, sliding the fabric down his legs, releasing his rather large length.

Carefully, he leans down, aligning himself with my entrance and planting a lingering kiss on the corner of my mouth before sliding into me.

The next morning, I awake enveloped in warmth. I open one eye to see Auston peacefully sleeping beside me. Soft snores escape his mouth as his chest rises with each breath in. His arms held me to his chest, keeping me captive in bed.

I open my other eye, blinking a few times to compensate for the bright morning light. I glance past Auston, landing my gaze on the alarm clock that rests on the wooden nightstand. The red dashes read 11:42. At first, the time doesn't bother me, but I quickly realize that Steph and Carly are probably wondering where the hell I am. 

I know that I'm eventually going to have to tell them about last night, but I wanted to wait until after the trip if possible so that everything stays somewhat normal. However, it's going to be really difficult to explain why I didn't go back to the room last night. Maybe if I get down there before everyone wakes up, I won't have to explain anything. 

I carefully unwrap Auston's arms from around my waist and slip out of bed, replacing my spot with a pillow along the way. I stumble around, trying to find my clothes from last night, but only succeeding in finding my jeans and bra. I slide them both on, along with a t-shirt I find laying on the ground.

With one last look at the sleeping centerman, I turn, grab my heels off the ground, and then slip out the door. I jog down the hallway, frantically pressing the button for the elevator. The doors barely open when I slip inside, punching the button for my floor. 

The ride up was going great, so far no stops. But as always, I speak too soon. The elevator halts on the floor right before mine, allowing a disheveled looking girl to join the party. I politely smile at her, knowing I probably look exactly like her. She returns the smile before leaning her weight onto the wall dramatically.

"Did you get kicked out too?" she asks me, breaking the tense silence. I shake my head, watching the doors close once again.

"How about you?" I ask, already knowing the answer. She looks down and nods

"I don't even know what I did wrong! I mean, everything was great last night and then he woke me up just now, saying I had to get out and he never wanted to see me again," she vents, moving her hands in added expression. I give her a sympathetic look before replying.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. You seem like a lovely girl, so I have no idea why he would say that. However, my advice would be to just go with it. He obviously doesn't deserve you and I can assure you that you deserve so much better than someone who throws you out after he's done using you," I tell her with a gentle smile. She sniffles a bit before breaking into a huge grin. The elevator dings, signaling its arrival on my floor.

"You know what, you're right. He doesn't deserve my time or patience. He wasn't that great in bed either," she says, standing up straighter. I chuckle at her remark and take a step into the hallway.

"This is my floor, but I'm glad you realized he's not worth it," I say.

"Thank you so much for the help! And good luck with your man! He's a very lucky guy," she says, smiling as the doors shut. I let the thought of Auston being 'my man' run through my head as I run down the hallway. It's weird to imagine us together. I don't even know if I can imagine us together.

All thoughts of Auston vanish as I slip my room key out of my back pocket and unlock the door as quietly as possible. I slip inside, shutting the door then silently tip-toeing across the living area, aiming towards my room. The sound of something hitting the counter causes my head to snap up, in the direction of the noise. I say a quick prayer, asking to spared the wrath of Steph and/or Carly.

Let me tell you, God is good because instead of a short blonde or brunette girl, I see a tall blonde boy smiling at me with a mug in hand. Jesus William! He smirks at me before taking a sip of what I presumed to be coffee. My eyes widen as I hold a finger to my lips. He nods and pretends to zip his lips, lock them, then throw the key behind him. I smile, appreciatively before completing the last few steps to my room.

Frantically, I tug off my jeans and pull on a pair of underwear and sweatpants before jumping in bed and closing my eyes so it looks like I'm sleeping. Unlike usual, I have impeccable timing because as soon as I settle into bed, Carly bursts into my room screaming.

"Beach day, my bitch!! Get up! We're behind schedule!" she yells, smacking me with a pillow. I groan, not because I just woke up, but because of her shrill voice ringing in my ears. I sit up and glare at her so that she thinks she just woke me up.

"Come on, grumpy pants! I'm going to get Steph, Mitch, and everyone else, but you better be ready by the time I get back. Which will be in about 15 minutes! Chop chop!" she says, skipping out of the room as fast she entered. I rub my eyes, soaking in what she had just told me. I literally roll out of the bed, dropping onto the floor. I lay there for a minute or two, relishing the odd comfort of the hard ground before pulling myself up to get ready.

I fish through the drawer of bathing suits I brought with me, searching for something that's both cute and comfortable. Alas, I find a suitable bikini that should do the job. I slip out of my random assortment of clothes, debating on whether I should shower or not. I go with the latter option, seeing as though I'm going to be swimming in the ocean and sweating out in the sun. 

I slip into my bathing suit, adjusting the straps and band so that it's more comfortable before throwing on a pair of denim shorts and a tank top to serve as a coverup. Then, I wander into the bathroom and regrettably look in the mirror. I look like complete shit. Makeup is smudged under my eyes and my forehead looks like a grimy pool of grease. Lovely.

I grab a makeup wipe and remove all of the old makeup off my face, freeing my suffering pores. Sorry guys. After my face is clear of all makeup, I splash some water on it, waking me up instantaneously. I consider putting some foundation to cover up my dark circles and random acne scars but decide against it because it'll just wash off in the water. I'm too thrilled about this concept, though. I'm going to have to face Auston without makeup... hopefully I don't scare him off.

A sudden flurry of banging and loud voices draws my attention away from my questionable appearance and to the main area of the hotel room. A quick peek out the bathroom door shows me Mitch, Steph, Carly, Auston, William, and everyone else crowding the entrance of the room. I slip on my Birkenstocks and grab the beach bag I had packed in advance, knowing full well I'd be late. 

I join the group in the hallway outside of our room, giving everyone a small wave, but avoiding eye contact with Auston. Steph ends her conversation with Mitch when she sees me, face perking up.

"There you are! The gang's all here then!" she exclaims, diverting everyone's eyes to me. I feel my cheeks heat up a bit as everyone says their hello's. I smile in response, looking back to Steph, the unofficial leader of the group.

"Great! So, we rented some cars, but we're going to have to divide up," she announces. Everyone begins frantically grabbing people to form their group as if this was seventh-grade gym dodgeball. 

"You're coming with us, Alaska! Do you mind driving?" Mitch says, pulling me over to him and Steph. I smile and shake my head, following him into the elevator.

"Not at all," I reply. Mitch grins at me while holding Steph by the waist. Steph whispers something in Mitch's ear causing them both to giggle. I turn away to give them as much privacy as this elevator has to offer until the doors reopen. 

We pile out, storming over to the entrance to the side parking lot. 

"Which one are we taking?" I ask the happy couple, scanning over the various potential cars. Steph flips me a set of keys and jogs over to a white Land Rover. I smile and jog after her, swinging the drivers' door open. I hop in along with Mitch and Steph.

I turn the key in the ignition and prepare to back out of the parking spot when Mitch stops me.

"Hold on, we have to wait for Auston," he says, sighing. I roll my eyes in annoyance, but feel a small flutter in my stomach at the mention of him. I kick off my Birks and prop my feet up on the dashboard, pulling out my phone. 

A minute later, a notification pops up on my screen, alerting me that Steph has tagged me in a picture. I click on Instagram and smile when I see her post.

@stephlachancee : two hands on the wheel, please

Tagged: @alaskamay

2,411 likes | 58 comments

@alaskamay : quit creeping on me 

@stephlachancee : @alaskamay I gotta do something to pass the time

@marner_93 : @austonmatthews we're waiting!!

@austonmatthews : relax, the elevator is full

@marner_93 : @austonmatthews take the stairs

@austonmatthews : @marner_93 I'm tired

@marner_93 : @austonmatthews what could you possibly be tired from? sleeping?

@austonmatthews : @marner_93 I worked out last night

@williamnylander : @austonmatthews when have you ever worked out that late at night?

@austonmatthews : @willamnylander have you ever worked out in general?

@marner_93 : AUSTON GOT SOME

@marner_93 : THAT WAS HIS WORKOUT

@43kadri : I feel so bad for the girl

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Author

-My apologies for the slow update! I was snowed in at my friend's house without my laptop so I couldn't update. However, I did get two snow days so that's a plus (my Northeast U.S. peeps know what I'm talking about).

-I hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry if the smut scene is awkward... I tried my best lol. Other than that, it was kind of a boring chapter, but I promise it'll pick up (hopefully).

Thank you again for all of the lovely comments and votes on the last chapter!!! You guys are too kind :)

Happy Wednesday!

xx- Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...