𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋 π†π‘πˆπŒπ„π’ [ 𝐎𝐧�...

By QueenMimi96

❝𝙄'𝙒 𝙖𝙣 π™–π™£π™œπ™šπ™‘ π™¬π™žπ™©π™ 𝙖 π™¨π™π™€π™©π™œπ™ͺ𝙣, π™›π™žπ™œπ™π™©π™žπ™£π™œ 'π™©π™žπ™‘π™‘ π™©π™π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙧'𝙨 𝙬𝙀𝙣.❞ γ€Ž a c... More

Welcome!
Disclaimer & Copyrights
You Take My Pain Away....
Please Don't Go
Fruit Cup
Close to Death
Spoilers
On Purpose
Rescue Me
Pudding In The Dark
Grimes Halloween
Never Leave You
Feelings Revealed
Pacify Her
Broken Silence
Good Meets Evil
Angry Kisses
A Christmas Argument
How to Shoot A Gun
Kissing the Enemy
Loving You Is Suicide
Promise of Revenge
Keep Your Cookies!
Saving Me
PokΓ©mon Fights
Changing Feelings
Night Terrors
Pregnant [Pt. 1]
Pregnant [Pt. 2]
Fighting Words
Heatherns
Flirty Winks
Side to Side
Take A Shot For You
Too Over-Protective
Waking Up With You
Shape of You
Forbidden
Quarantine Kids
Keeping Warm
Serious Piggy-Back Ride
He's Gone
Saint Patrick's Day
Babies Are Too Much Trouble
Letting Go
Dangerous Woman
Adventures in Baking
Dead Hearts
Caught in the Crossfire [AU]
A/N: Thank You & Goodbye
A/N: New Cover + New One Shots!
I'll Be Good
Birthday Surprises
Autistic Lullaby
New Rules (I Count 'Em)
Blurting Questions
Hold Your Fire!
You Are Home To Me
Look What You Made Me Do
Pudding & Pie
Trick or Treat?
Day of the Dead
No Damsel in Distress
Daryl's Secret Stash
Think Twice
Call Me Lucy [Pt. 1]
Call Me Lucy [Pt. 2]
Call Me Lucy [Pt. 3]
The Princess & The Sheriff
Unconventional Thanksgiving
Girlfriend?
The Kid Sister
I'm Not Afraid
Dyscalculia
Positive
I'll Have a Blue Christmas
A/N: Coming Back February 2018!!
In My Head
Cowboy Casanova
Teenage Dream
The Time Has Come... [Pt. 1]
The Time Has Come... [Pt. 2]
Consequences
...To Say Goodbye [Pt. 1]
...To Say Goodbye [Pt. 2]
The Boy in the Sheriff's Hat
A/N: Goodbye
A/N: ALL PLEASE READ!
I Will Always Come Back
Breaking Down the Walls

I'll Always Find You

5.6K 101 17
By QueenMimi96

I was only going on a supply run. It should've been safe. I'd went on several before on my own. But somehow, I'd gotten myself lost and with a sinking feeling, I realized I didn't know how to get back to Alexandria. Back to Carl. We fell in love when we were just kids. Which is dumb to some people I guess but we were different.

This world was different. We were the Cory and Topanga of our generation, I thought with a stupid grin plastered on my face. And no matter what anyone said, I loved him. I just had to find my way back to him. And I had no idea which way to go. Turning around in place, I gaze down both ends of the street.

It was deserted, of course and thankfully, no walkers were around. But there were no familiar landmarks either and right now, that's what I desperately needed. I trudged down the street and zig-zagged my way past the debris that littered the cracked cement of the road. Birds cawed in trees and up ahead, I found a walker impaled on a car mirror. Black blood oozed from its mutilated stomach and it tried to reach for me as I passed by but I just ignored it, fingering my gun to make sure I still had it. I had to get back home.

Hm...home. It had been a long time since I'd considered anyplace home. But then again, home was anywhere Carl was. And he was waiting in Alexandria for me. As I walked on, night began to fall fast and soon, I was enveloped in darkness. Stars glittered in the sky and I sighed as I kept closer to the woods.

I needed to find a place to stay for the night. And soon, because I could just hear the far-off sounds of walkers in the distance. A cold breeze blew through the thin material of my t-shirt and I pulled my jacket tighter around me. There were a few houses on this street so I picked one at random and cleared it. Surprisingly, there were only three walkers inside. I threw my duffel bag with tuna cans in it onto the carpet beside a bed I'd found upstairs before crawling onto the mattress.

My head sunk into the soft downy-feather pillow and I let out an exhausted sigh. Tears pricked my eyes as I thought of Carl... Would I ever see him again? Was he even looking for me? No... No, I guess he wasn't. How could he be?

It was too late to search now, too dangerous. I shut my eyes, squeezing them together tightly to not let the tears escape. Crying would do me no good. It wouldn't help the situation at all. I don't know when I'd fallen asleep but I woke up to someone shaking me. Fear clenched at my chest and my eyes flew open, fumbling for my gun I'd left on the nightstand.

The figure above me was in the shadows and I didn't recognize the person until they stepped into the light. Moonlight from outside filtered onto this face, lighting up his porcelain skin and baby blue eyes.

"Carl!" I breathed out before tackling him in a hug.

His strong arms wrapped around me and I breathed in his scent, my cheek brushing against his plaid t-shirt. A sob bubbled up from my throat and I gripped him tighter, my fingers digging into the soft material. Carl shushed me and pulled me down onto the bed with him, his hands rubbing up and down my back soothingly.

"Shh, baby, I'm here..." he mumbled softly into my hair before sighing, "I'm right here..."

"I thought...I thought I'd never see you again," I admitted, sniffling.

His hands cupped my face then, brushing the tears away with his thumbs.

"I'll always find you...I promise." he told me gently before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

Instead of heading back to Alexandria, Carl decided we'd stay there for the night. It was safer that way instead of trying to travel in the darkness. Besides...there were too many walkers roaming the streets this late. His warms wrapped around my tiny frame once more, gathering me to his chest. I snuggled into him, the warmth from his body soothing me. His heart beat methodically in my ear, lulling me to sleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.9K 35
imagines of carl grimes & chandler riggs. - under editing !! i wrote this when i was 11 :/ Β© 2015 | rainylust | all rights reserved.
2M 52.5K 140
❝ Well, Rick, it seems like we have ourselves in quite the predicament. Any ideas, Sheriff? ❞ the walking dead [season one- season seven] oc x rick g...
172K 4K 49
Carl Grimes's life was great. He had both parents, a ton of friends, and a great role model. His dad was a sheriff at the King's County Police Depart...
252K 2.2K 70
imagines of twd characters by mwah, theshortking. xx the walking dead oneshots, preferences, and requests ✎ does contain both smut and fluff ✎ on occ...