BeyBurst Scenarios + Headcann...

By LuckyValt

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to date your favorite boy? Read and enjoy! Here's what you'll fi... More

୨♡୧ Information ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Meetings ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Feelings ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ First Kisses ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Cuddling ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Sleeping Headcanons ୨♡୧
୨♡୧Jealousy୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Hugging ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Them as Cats୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Grocery Shopping ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Yandere AU ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ School Headcanons ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Grateful୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Relationship Headcanons ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ I Love You ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Happy Valentines ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Crushing/Pining Hcs ୨♡୧

୨♡୧ Friends ୨♡୧

16.4K 291 237
By LuckyValt

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Best Friends!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Aoi Valt

"Valt! I'm back!" You shouted as you entered the store to see Valt wave goodbye to a customer.

His bright brown eyes seemed to be brighter and ran toward you. "[First name]!" He eagerly shouted. "I thought you weren't going to make it today," he says as he leads you to a table inside the bakery. He knows that you live pretty far away but still manages to be at the bakery every chance you get!

"Haha, sorry!" You apologized as you sat down on one of the tables. "Anyway, how's your day? Is it busy today?"

Valt nodded, "Yeah, right now my mom's off on some errands, so the whole bakery depends on me and my siblings." You hummed and nodded. You watched Valt walk over and grabbed a few slices of bread and set them on a plate. He walked back and placed the plate in front of you with a glass of milk.

"How much will that be?"

Valt chuckles and shook his head. "No worries! It's on the house!"

You opened your mouth to say something but knew that Valt doesn't take no as an answer. He's always paying for you whenever the chance arises. Honestly, he's such a sweet boy to you. Maybe that's why the two of you became such quick and good friends!

Aoi Tokonatsu

Today seems like a perfect day to head on over to the place where Tokonatsu works! You've frequented there so many times that the moment Tokonatsu sees you come through that door, he's already writing down your order. He thinks you don't notice and always 'surprises' you with it.

You keep him thinking like that.

"Tokonatsu," you called out for the fifth time today as the boy snapped out of his trance. "What's been on your mind recently? You've been thinking a lot..."

"H-Huh...what?" Tokonatsu blinked several times before refocusing. "Sorry!" He apologized sheepishly before smiling. "I'm just thinking about the hours my boss gave me..." he whined and stretched on the table. "Three more hours..."

"You'll be fine," you reassured, rolling your eyes and taking a sip of your coffee. "I'll make sure to be here a lil longer to keep you company then!" You smiled.

Kurenai Shu

Surprisingly, you and Shu continued to chat with each other after that day. It was pretty funny how you two continued to meet. It usually started out with Shu asking to hide out with you (you were in an empty classroom cause you forgot something) from the fangirls. Then it escalated by asking to have lunch with you because the fangirls won't leave him alone. Heck, Shu even started to walk home with you because the fangirls are starting to know where he lives.

Although, that last one doesn't seem to be true.

"Hey, [First name]!" Shu's voice called out. You turn around, stopping in your tracks as you smiled down at him. "I still don't feel comfortable walking over to my house yet," he admitted with a grin. "Is it all right if I walk you home first?"

"Dude," you snicker. "Are you sure that the fangirls are chasing you?" You glanced around your surroundings for comedic effect. "It looks like the only fangirl here is you," you teased as Shu flushed red and waved you off.

"Well—I—uh..." Shu flushed slightly red and knew he got caught. "Okay, fine. You got me," he says as he walked over toward your side. "You're literally the only girl at school that doesn't fawn over me. Plus, you're pretty cool to hang out with." He chuckled awkwardly, "hope that's all right."

"Huh," you hummed with a sly grin. "'Ight, I'll bite. Let's be official friends."

Kiyama Rantaro

You nervously fiddled with your sweatshirt as you stared up at the high school. It was the first day of being a freshman and this school seemed way bigger than you imagined. Actually, it was thirty minutes before the school day actually began because you wanted to meet up with your best friend, Rantaro!!

Yeah! You became really good friends with Rantaro after that day. Actually, you went to the same playground every day and also saw Rantaro there! Your mom's got to know each other and well, you two basically hit it off!!

"[First name]!" You almost jumped at the loud voice of your best friend as you turned around happily.

"Rantaro!" You shouted back and high-fived him. "Are you nervous as I am? I can hardly contain myself."

Rantaro laughed and nodded, munching on his lollipop. "Yep. Hopefully, I don't get scolded for eating candy in class." He says before walking forward into the school gates. You scurried along to walk by his side as you listened on. "Anyway, I was really happy when I saw that I got the same homeroom as you! Lucky first year, am I right?"

You laughed, "yeah!"

Kurogami Daina

Daina smiles softly at the gentle meows of the kitties in front of him. Turns out you worked in a part-time job where you care for animals! Daina was sorta ecstatic, so much so, he started visiting whenever he got the chance. Sometimes, he brought his little brother along.

"This one is my favorite," you says, silently awing at the cute sight of Daina's eyes lighting up. "Her name is Marble."

"Hey, Marble," Daina greeted and squished one of the paws. His other hand caressed the soft fur, and his ears were busy with hearing the cute purring of the kitten.

"Oh, and this is the last one for sale," you say and carefully picked up another kitten in your hands. "Their name Cherry," you pointed at the fur and ears. "Mostly because this kitten's fur is a slightly darker red and the ears are black."

Daina's eyes lit up even more and reached out for the small kitten. "Cherry," he muttered. He stared into the eyes of the kitten before looking up. "I want it."

Midorikawa Kensuke

Kensuke watched you do your magic. He was at your house because his puppets got torn in a play-gone-wrong. He watched as your fingers were careful enough not to prick yourself with the sharp needle, also feeling really relieved he didn't have to ask his mom to do this either.

"Thanks again," Kensuke says shyly. He wasn't quite yet used to speaking in front of you with his real voice, but at least he's trying!!

"It's no problem!" You replied happily. "I've been wanting to stitch something up for a while to sharpen my abilities. This is great practice." Kensuke shared a chuckle with you and sighed. You clearly noticed. "What's wrong?"

"Nothin'," Kensuke nervously says while shaking his head. "It's just—it kinda feels weird not to use my puppets to speak."

"Oh right," you say with a light snicker. "I don't know. Your voice is pretty soothing, Kensuke."

The ravenette flushed red at the compliment. "T-Thank you..."

Komurasaki Wakiya

Oh god, it's him again.

You had absolutely no idea why the hell Wakiya (you found out his name after asking your parents about him) kept going there. Your pretty, lovely, cute little shop was ruined by his snobby and bratty personality. He always comes to your shop and you literally had to force him to buy at least one flower before he leaves the shop or else you'd forbid him from coming back. Like honestly, you're doing work and he thinks he could just waltz in here thinking he owns the place.

"I should teach you how to Beyblade," Wakiya says as he leaned against the counter.

"No," you declined. You were too busy restocking the flowers as Wakiya watched you doing so. "I'm busy with the shop."

"Okay, but maybe when ya don't work," Wakiya offered, giving you a gentle smile behind your back. "Listen, I see ya having a lot of Beyblading potential in your future."

"I see myself kicking you out of my shop in your future," you say while giving him a sinister smile. Wakiya laughed, clearly not phased, and shook his head. "But my answer is still a no, Wakiya."

"At least think about it?" He begged, giving you a gentle look. However, you didn't notice and switched to watering the plants.

"Would it get you to shut up?"

"Sure."

"Okay then."

Shirasagijo Lui

"So then you maneuver by sliding," Lui instructed while holding your hands. "It's not that hard, [First name]." You rolled your eyes dismissively. You were being taught how to skate by the same fucking guy who made fun of you the other day. He's slightly...nicer than you thought since he couldn't stop laughing when he tried to offer you skating lessons. It appeared that the picture of you falling couldn't leave his mind.

"Shut up, Shirasagijo," you hissed while attempting to hold your balance. "It's hard, I've never skated before!"

Lui rolled his eyes and skated a little back, "C'mon, skate with me."

"But I'm going to fucking fall!"

"No you won't," Lui says with a sigh. "C'mon, I'll be holding your hands now get a move on." You glared at him before obliging with the orders.

God, this'll be a long day.

Free De La Hoya

"Free..." you sighed disappointingly. This has been the fifth time he's come here from being too fatigued from his own training. You've told him numerous times not to overdo it, but lookie here. He's back.

"I know, I know," Free plopped himself down on the bench. Keeping his head low, not wanting to meet eye to eye.

"All right, let's get this over with," you mumbled and walked over. Your hands squeezed his muscles as Free relaxed against your touch. You two are nothing more than friends. Although to some, it may appear that the two of you are dating.

Nah. Every time Free goes out to train, he comes back all tired and he's extremely tensed. Christina once even saw his veins popping out a few times, it's sorta disturbing. Christina usually sends Free to you to help him relax and give him a massage. 

"Sorry," Free apologized, wincing when you squeezed the most tensed part of his body. He's never said sorry to anyone before and actually meant it. And he almost never lets anyone scold him for something he's done...everyone except for you.

"You should be," you scolded with an annoyed look on your face. "You come to the office five times a week. And what do I tell you every time?"

"To stop training and hurting myself."

"And what do you do?"

"Train and hurt myself."

"Idiot..." you muttered as Free sulked.

Alcacer Boa

"Hey, Boa!" You energetically greeted as the boy came to have his seat next to you. "How're you today? Where are you going this time?"

Boa felt his heart flutter and smiled. "I'm heading over to walk at the plaza!" He answered. "Ya know, taking a good look at the restaurants and probably buy a few things."

"Oh!" You chimed, "that's cool!" You hummed before taking out a small box and opened it. "Here, I really like baking so I made macaroons!" You grinned as Boa's eyes sparkled before picking one of them. "I know Mexico doesn't really have things like these so this is a little different!"

Boa grabbed them and plopped one right into his mouth. It's strawberry flavored! "This is delicious!" He smiled and went in for more. "Are you going to be a professional baker when you're older?"

"Hm?" You hummed before shaking your head nervously. "Nah. I just do it as a hobby. I'd rather be a painter." You chuckle as Boa grinned and pointed at the box.

"Can I have more?"

"You can have any many as you'd like!"

Boa's glad he took the wrong bus in the first place.

Carlisle Sisco

This Sisco boy was getting kinda amusing after a few times of seeing him at the library. He doesn't even look like the type to go into libraries in the first place. You chuckled at the sight of him walking up with a confident face and a book in hand.

"Ready to check out?" You asked as you grasped the book.

"Y-Yes," Sisco muttered and sucked in a deep breath. "Say, are you free this weekend? Maybe...around seven? Saturday?"

"As a date or a friendly outing?" you teased and caused him to flush red. Sisco shook his head furiously and glared lightly at you.

"C'mon, I'm not like that. Just a friendly outing," Sisco pouted before crossing his arms. "All I want is to be friends!" You placed a finger on your chin, seemingly deep in thought. Sisco anticipated your answer while nervously fiddling his fingers underneath the counter.

You finally smiled and nodded, "Sure."

Sumie Fubuki

Turns out that Fubuki was your neighbor.

Pretty weird, huh?

The (admittedly) attractive boy was your neighbor! You were the first one to notice him at his backyard due to playing with your siblings outside. You two were having fun throwing the ball around and your sister threw the ball over the fence to your neighbor. You had to call out to them and saw Fubuki Beyblading!

Afterward, you and Fubuki began to bond over that simple thing. Beyblade!

"Aw man, here I thought I'd beat you this time," you whine as you picked up your [f/c] Bey. "It's unfair..."

Fubuki chuckled, "Don't worry, you'll get better if you practice more." He bent over and picked up his own precious partner and walked over to his water bottle. "You can beat me in any other sport but not Beyblade."

"Yeah, but I'm addicted seeing your defeated face after I beat you~!" You teased and plopped yourself right next to him.

"Shut up." He laughed and gives you a gentle shove. In which you responded with acting as if he punched you hard. Falling over and faking agony in the process.

Akaba Aiga

You didn't want to become friends with Aiga.

That's how you started out.

And yet, despite the group project was over, you still talked to him regularly. Whether it was in the hallways, classes, lunch, or even after school! And none of it felt forced, and in fact, it was pretty relaxed and smooth. Sooner or later, you and Aiga began to hang out more frequently outside of school.

"I have like, loads of homework but I don't intend to it," Aiga admitted and placed his hands behind his head. "I've got Beyblading to do."

"Aiga, you'll fail your classes if you don't do it," you say while placing your books inside your locker. Only picking out the ones you'll need for your own homework. "And I won't let you copy off of me."

"What?" Aiga pouted as his arms fell down dejectedly. "Why?"

"I'm kidding," you laughed before picking up your backpack and swinging it over your shoulder. "But I won't be if you don't fulfill your end of the bargain."

"Jeez, okay," Aiga rolled his eyes jokingly. "I'll practice with you."

"Idiot," you mutter under your breath as Aiga continuously chatted.

Goshuin Suou

"This one is called the Forget-me-nots flowers," Suou introduced while plucking the gorgeous plant from the stem and handed it to you. "These flowers are a pretty shade of blue, and they're my personal favorites." You gasped and examined the flower while feeling the petals between your fingers.

"They're lovely," you smiled and smelled the flowers as Suou grinned himself. "Do you have any more?" You asked and Suou nodded. He motioned for you to follow him to the middle of his house while making a small conversation.

After that little meeting back then, you met Suou a lot more often! Yeah, turns out you two hit it off ever since you came that day. Heck, you think he purposefully kept bumping into you whenever you visited. But even if he did, you're pretty glad! He's the most soft-spoken person you've ever talked to! Yeah, he gets a little...odd at time, but he's pretty sweet.

And since you two shared a love of flowers, you could imagine how that went down.

"And these, [First name]," Suou says while cutting off the flower from its stem. "Are called Bluebells. My other favorites."

You laugh, "is every flower here your favorite?"

Suou chuckled, "possibly."

Dram Koryu

"Hahaha! Stop it!" Dram howled with laughter after being drenched in soapy water. You let out an evil grin and continued to splash him with the bucket. "[First name]!" He whined.

"That's what you get for spraying the water hose at me!" You replied with a teasing tone. Dram pouted, but couldn't be upset for long before bursting into chuckles.

You two have surprisingly gotten along pretty well. You sorta thought he was a little bit too energetic for you but he's perfect! Plus, you noticed a small detail when he would finish cleaning up a car, he always squeals and cheers. Mostly because you were busy with another car and he had to do it all by himself. 

"Okay, okay," you calmed down before finishing up. "C'mon, Dram. Let's go tell my mom we're done."

Dram cheered and dropped the sponge in the bucket. He basically hopped over to your side and pointed forward. "Okay!"

Akane Delta

Does your relationship with Delta even count as friendship?

You don't entirely think so...but at the same time, you think it is? I mean, Delta talks to you for about three minutes before walking off. That's like, two minutes and ten seconds more when he talks to others. But then again, he sometimes even acts as if you aren't there as well.

"[First name]," Delta called out and raised his hand up. "Throw me that water bottle on the bench there." You jumped at his voice and turned around to grabb the water bottle. You threw it over with a smile before Delta gave you one of the smallest of smiles.

You were a little surprised that he even smiled at you! That's a first!

"Wow," Ichika says while walking over. "He actually smiled at you."

"Shocker," you teased as Ichika laughed.

"You're special! It's not every day that Delta smiles at anyone!" Ichika blabbered as you nodded. "You're a catch!" She teased and nudged your arm. "When's the baby?"

You flushed red and shoved her slight. "Ichika!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 422 72
The title says it all! This is my first Beyblade oneshot-ish and scenario book. I'm open to any requests. I mostly do boyxboy but I will do boyxgirl...
27K 537 12
Shu and Valt has been best friends since their childhood years, but they had to part ways. A few years later they meet again, but they don't remember...
2.8K 380 18
" 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡. " - A Rantaro Fanfiction; angst Y/N is ju...