Camp Sapphire

By Kid076

"Camp is supposed to be fun right?" More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
My Boys
Special

8

3K 131 129
By Kid076

I'm a wanderer.

Rylee up there.

Rylee POV

  I woke up the next morning in a bear hug. No seriously, I couldn't breathe and I had to now take my morning piss. "Justen, you're kinda killing me here." I laughed as I tickled him. "Come on babe. It's to early." he groaned. "Well I have to go to the bathroom and you're kinda preventing me from doing that. unless you want me to piss in your bed like a 5 year kid still being potty trained." I laughed. "Go. To. The. Bathroom. Now." he said as he removed his arms from around me. "Then bring that ass right back here!" he yelled as I got up to go handle my business. "Ah" I said as I relieved myself in the toilet.  There's nothing like that morning piss. Weird but refreshing tbh. 

  While I was in here washing my hands, I decided to brush my teeth as well. There's no need to come back in here and do that, it's pointless. "Rylee, hurry up and get back in the bed, I miss you already." I heard Justen yell from the other room. Nigga is a big baby but that's my baby. "I told you to get and come brush your teeth as well. Hardheaded ass." I said as I spit out the tooth paste. I put some of clean and clear facial wash on my hands and began to wash my face. Once I was finished. I walked back into the room to see this nigga looking at me with his arms stretched out. "What are you doing?" I laughed at him. "Telling you exactly where I want yo to be without using my words. Now that I've used them though, bring that ass." he said as I laughed again but did as he said. He would've forced me to anyway. 

  "This feels so good." he said as he snuggled his head in between my neck. "It would be even better if you washed your face and brushed your damn teeth." I said bawling up my face. I Sound like a nagging parent. "If that'll make you happy, fine." he said getting up out of the bed to go into the bathroom. "Should've listened to me the first time." I said mentally as I rolled over on the bed and got comfortable. Right before I was about to go to dreamland, I felt arm snake their way around my mid section. "You are so annoying." I chuckled. "But you like it though so it's a win win situation." he said laughing. Point taken there. "Now can I have my kiss?" he said. I turned over to get a better view and damn that wasn't a good idea. Looking at this sexy ass guy I call a boyfriend, shit he can have it all. Credit and debit cards, run my credit into the ground and allat. Of course if he actually did allat, he would be six feet under. 

  Fuck I look like paying Uncle Sam for the rest of my life? A damn dumbass. Just as I was about to lean in and kiss him, we was interrupted by his phone ringing. "I think you might want to get that. It may be important." I said as I pulled back from him. "This shit better be important. I almost got my morning kick." he said before answering the phone. I closed my eyes once again an began to drift off to sleep. 

2 hours later.   

  I woke up to the sound of the TV. "You ignorant for falling asleep on me like that yo. You a heavy ass sleeper my nigga." he laughed. "What can I say? I was tired. My bad. I'm up now though so what's up?" I said as I looked at him. "Good now I can do this." he said as he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. After about two minutes, we broke the kiss and he leaned his forehead against mine. "I'm so far gone. Thank you." he said as he smiled at me. "I haven't even done anything weirdo but you welcome." I laughed at him. "You're allowing me to love you. That's enough for me." he said as my smile got really big. I felt that. "Wow." was all I could even gather to say. He kissed me again and I swear this time, he took my breath away. "In other news, the lock down is lifted, so you can go back to you cabin today. I know you miss your boys." he said smiling at me but I know low key he was a bit sad that he couldn't spend the rest of the day with me. 

  "Also, the woods are placed on a strict ban/restriction. No one is to go anywhere near them until the investigation is over." he said. "That's understandable. I hope they get the situation under control." I said. as he nodded in agreement. "Me too. That's unfortunate what happened to that girl and that doesn't make it better that she was placed here either. There's been talks about people leaving the camp because of this but so far no one has actually did it. They are hoping that the forest ban actually helps makes things better. To boost the camp morale, they are planning a thank you party for those that are choosing to stick around. You coming?" he asked me. "Yeah sure. I'll go. Not like I have anything else better to do anyway." I said as he smiled. "Now I gotta make sure I look extra good tonight for my baby." he said smirking. "Boy shut up." I said as I pushed him. "That hurt. Can I get a kiss to make it better?" he sais making a sad face at me.

  "Come here." I said as I kissed him. He tried to be slick and deepened the kiss but I moved away before he could do all of that. "You ain't low. Move nigga. Always trying to go the extra mile and shit." I laughed as I broke out of his grip and got up. "Where you going?" he asked. "To make me something to eat and get my things together so I can go. This was cute and all but I miss my bed." I said. "Well damn. That hurt a little." he said sounding said. I ran back to him and jumped on him. "Now you know I didn't mean it like that. Stop being childish." I said as I kissed him. "I don't know what you mean." he said as his hand palmed my ass. "Oh word? True." I said as I got up and walked downstairs to make something to eat. I'm really hungry. "You don't have to make anything. You forgot about the calzones I made last night. Just heat them up and we're good. Matter of fact let me do that and you just get your stuff ready." he said as I went back upstairs to get my things together. 

  "Clothes? Check. Socks? Check. Cellphone charger? Check. I think I'm all set." I  said as I placed my clothes in one of his duffel bags before going downstairs. <y nose was hit with alll of these amazing smells. God damn he really knows how to cook. I looked at the table and saw the calzones sitting there with some of the cheese oozing out with the semi homemade marinara sauce right next to them. I also saw that he had some fruit next to them. All of my favorites, strawberries, pineapples, bananas, grapes and some good ole fruit dip. "I think I overdid it." he said walking out the kitchen scratching his neck, unaware that I was here. "Nope. This is amazing. Thank you." I said as he jumped but then smiled. "Thank you baby. Come on let's eat so I can walk you to your place." he said as I waited for him to sit down. When he did, I sat on his lap. "A king deserves his throne right?" I said. "Damn right you do. All that and more." I heard him respond. I know this nigga losing his mind right now. I got up shortly after that though. "Why did you move?" he said with a confused expression on his face. 

  "That is low key awkward because how are you gonna eat?" I said after taking my seat and grabbing the calzone. "I'm taller then you. That wouldn't have a been a problem for me." he said laughing. "You low key a messy eater too. "I'll be damned if you got marinara sauce and shit on my head." I laughed. "You ain't gonna be saying that when....nevermind let's eat." he said smiling. Awwww shit, y'all peeped. Bae was about to get real nasty real quick. "Say grace" I said to him as we did just that before eating. We mad small talk while we ate, mostly talking about the party and the whole investigation. I hope this is the end of that to be honest. "Alright. I'll take care of this while you go upstairs and get your things." he said when I finished the last grape. I nodded my head and walked upstairs and grabbed my things. When I came back down, he was waiting for me by the door. Well damn OK flash. 

  I looked back at the kitchen to see that it was clean. "Dishwasher for the win my mans." he said as he winked at me. "Shut up. Let's go." I said as he opened the door. "So what are you going to wear to the party?" he said as he locked the door and caught up to me. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I said. "Yeah so I can match my baby's fly. Fuck you mean?" he said as I laughed. "Well to be honest, I really don't know so you'll have to wait and see tonight." I said. We continued to walk and make jokes until we go to my place. "Thank you for everything. I mean everything." I said smiling to him. "It's not a problem. You deserved it. I'll see you later tonight." he said as he kissed and held on to my hand. He just don't know, man, he just don't. I put my in and opened the door and walked in. "Hold on babe, lemme see who this is." I heard someone say. "My nigga Rylee!!" Marlon yelled as he pulled me in for a bear hug. 

  "He back?!" I heard Deonte running from upstairs. Now I was wrapped in two bear hugs and couldn't breathe. "I....ca....br..." I said trying to vocalize it. "Oh shit! My bad. We just missed yo little ass." Marlon said as they let me go and I tried to regain my breath. "Did......I....Did I just hear you call some one bae?" I said finally regaining my breath. "Yup, while you was gone, me and Te done got cuffed." he said as I gave them a look of surprise. "Well damn it's only been two days. We'll talk about that, this party and everything else over a game of Mario Kart. Marlon found his other remotes so we can all play now." Deonte said as we walked into the living room. "Wait I gotta put this in the washing machine. Set up so we can start when I get back though." I said as I went downstairs to wash my clothes. When I came back, they were already set up and waiting for me to play. "Let's go." I said as I jumped over the couch and grabbed my remote.

An hour and a half later.      

  "Well damn Rylee. You had an eventful two days huh? I bet you was bitching thinking that you was going to jail too." Marlon said laughing. I left out all the Justen romance stuff because I don't know if he's comfortable with me telling our business. Hell, I'm not even comfortable with all that so I doubt he is. "Shut the fuck up mop head. Shit was serious." I said as he still laughed. Ignorant bastard. "My bad bro. I'm sorry. Well the good news is you're still here with us." he said as he pulled me into a bro hug. "My niggas done got cuffed and shit, I feel like a proud parent." I said as we all laughed. "I feel left out." Deonte said as he joined the hug. "Big ass baby yo." I laughed. Deonte broke the hug and stuck his hand out. I looked at him like he was stupid but placed my hand on top of his. Marlon followed me. "Friends till the end." he said. "Til death nigga!" Marlon added. "We going to heaven together. Or hell." I said as we laughed. "Let's get ready for this party." Deonte said as me and him ran to the bathrooms. "Y'all aint shit man." Marlon said salty as hell.

  "This shit looks lit af man." Deonte said as we walked in the party (A/N: Imagine a party scene. Don't feel nor need to describe the scene tbh). Everyone was dancing and just having a good time. I'd say mission accomplished on making everyone feel comfortable. They were playing my Too Cool/Boujee by Eric Bellinger and it looks like we walked in on the Boujee half of the song. "Walk tall with ya chest out. Paint your lips with the ruby. Tell Puff you ain't walking for the cheesecake. It's okay to be boujee" the song blared as everyone got lit (A/N: This is really my shit. He is extremely underrated). The song then switched to Feel It Boy by Beenie Man Featuring Janet Jackson. They coming with the hits I see. "Shit is lit bro!" Marlon yelled to us over the music. I nodded my head and continued to turn up. The song then switched to Superstar (Interlude) by Usher as the lights dimmed. I turned to Marlon and Deonte to see that they were now dancing with their girlfriends. My boys, my boys.

  I felt arms wrap around my waist and some one pull me into one of the darker areas of the party. "Dance with me." I heard Justin whisper in my ear as I did just that. "This goes out to you, you, my number one." he sang to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "My, my, my, my, my. Looking for my number one." Usher sang as I swayed my hips on my baby (A/N: the fact that I'm deadass dancing to this interlude. Shit is amazing). The song then switched to Sammie - Better.

  My nigga. This shit right here always gets me. My body went into overdrive as I continued to sway to this fire as song. "You deserve much better. Imma give you better." Justen sang in my ear. He knows this song? He's a keeper. "You been going through the storm. After rain comes the rainbow. Baby fall into my arms, boy I'm here to let you know, that you deserve better and baby I'm better. It don't get no better then this, I'm with whatever." Justen sang as he kissed my neck. Shit he better stop before I take him somewhere. I instantly turned around and kissed him. "You do a good job at getting niggas excited." he said as he kissed me again and swayed our bodies. "My bad. Natural gift I guess." I said as we continued to sway. I can see glimpses of his face and I see that he's smiling hard as fuck. 

  "What?" I said as I laughed at him. "Nothing. I'm just a lucky ass dude." he said as he kissed me. "Awww thank you. I'd like to consider myself lucky as well." I said as I smiled at him. "We're both lucky babe." he said as I hugged him mad tight pulling him in for another kiss as well. "Well excuse me lucky man but I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said. "Hurry up back. I'll be waiting." he said smiling as he let me go. He so annoying. "Tonight was going great." I said to myself as I walked toward the bathroom and did my business. Once I finished, I washed my hands and proceeded to head back to the party. I looked for where Justen could be at and I did in fact catch a glimpse of him but it looks like someone else was there. I walked a little closer and he was in fact busy. Busy kissing Chris that is.

Ain't that a bitch?  

You guys deserve so much and I'm trying to give you all of that. Thank you!

Thoughts?

Justen?

Marlon?

Chris?

Rylee?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.3K 35
In which a seemingly normal summer camp slowly turns into something unexpected... . . . . |Content Warning: Blood, Violence, Angst|
188K 6.3K 41
[COMPLETED] "i guess everything was just a waste then." - lowercase intended.
97.2K 3.6K 31
Just a summer camp