Frozen

By Gemmcas

Louisa Rose Potter isn't an ordinary girl. She was born with powers that she can't control. On the night Vold... More

Frozen
You're her Guardian
Gloves
Sorting
Begging
Own Room
Dementors
Divination
Buckbeak
Boggart
It's Starting
Calm Down
Oi! Potter!
The Truth
Brother and Sister
Partners
Chaos
This isn't what it looks like
Quidditch Accident
What is Lou to you?
Confusing
H-how d-did y-you...
Peter Pettigrew
Kind of personal
Back to the Past
Going Home
SEQUEL

Train Ride

5K 167 8
By Gemmcas

When I went back to Dad's compartment, I saw him together with Harry Potter, who was eating chocolate, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. 

"Are you guys okay?" I asked them.

"We're fine. Just had a little encounter with a Dementor." Dad said.

"Did you hear anyone scream?" Harry asked.

"No, sorry." I said. "Why?"

"Nothing." He muttered.

"Dad, were you the one who conjured the charm?"  I asked him.

"Yes, I did. Did anything happen to you?" He asked.

"A Dementor almost entered the compartment I was in but the charm drew it away." I replied.

"Good. I'll be back in a minute. I just need to do something." He said and left.

Silence took over us four but then Hermione asked, "He's your father?" 

I wanted to say 'obviously since I've been calling him Dad a while ago' but instead, I said, "Yeah, why?"

"Your father will be a Professor at Hogwarts and you're okay with that?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's cool, actually, having your father as your Professor. You'll get a higher grade." I said in a joking manner.

Apparently, she thought I wasn't joking because she said, "That's unfair!"

"I was joking!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry." She muttered.

"It's okay." I said.

I, then, just noticed that Harry and Ron have been looking at me like I'm something delicious to eat. I snapped my fingers in front of their faces and when it didn't work, I slapped their cheeks.

"Ouch!" They exclaimed. 

"What was that for?" Ron asked.

"You've been staring at me like I'm something delicious." I stated.

"Who wouldn't? You're the Queen of Hogwarts!" He said.

"Yeah and you're an idiot for thinking that." I said. "Who even started that rubbish?"

"Almost all of the boy population in Hogwarts." Harry replied.

I groaned and mumbled, "Then they must all be blind."

I guess Hermione heard me because she was silently chuckling but then stopped when she noticed I was looking at her.

"Why aren't you being mean to us?" She suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're a Slytherin." She said.

"Yeah but I'm not mean. I'm not like Malfoy and his lackeys. I'm a nice Slytherin. I promise." I explained.

She sighed in relief and I sat beside her. We never said anything after that conversation. I changed into my uniform and instead of going back to Dad's compartment, I sat with Daphne and Blaise instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
354K 10.9K 48
It's been 6 years since the war. Harry and Ginny broke up soon after, and he's living a peaceful quiet life finally not having to fight the bad guys...
679K 14.9K 36
The Wizarding War is over. Voldemort is dead. The Wizarding World is now peaceful. Wizards and Witches are still reminiscing about the past. Hermion...
9.4K 637 40
*EDITING RN* There's something achingly beautiful about Draco Malfoy. When Grier Langston first arrives at Hogwarts for her 6th year of magical educ...