Sad Beautiful Tragic

By MITAM1989

Harry and Taylor broke up ages ago, but that doesn't mean that they don't think of each other every day. Lif... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
⚠️IMPORTANT ⚠️
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
⚠️UPDATE⚠️
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Conclusion

⚠️HAYLOR UPDATE⚠️

273 14 13
By MITAM1989

So I'm trying to catch us up the the past two months cause it's been hella exciting the past couple days. Geez.

Okay, so, from Taylor's birthday we move to...

⚫️1/26/17: at midnight the Idwlf music video is released. Taylor was an hour late for shooting AND Harry was in London on location.
Wildest dreams part 2 anyone?

⚫️1/28/17: Harry is seen in London at a KOL (Kings Of Leon) concert; in a red jacket/trench coat? With the amazing ability to sense the camera.

⚫️ 1/29/17: By Cosmopolitan: "THERE'S A VERY OBVIOUS NOD TO HARRY STYLES IN ZAYN AND TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO."
(If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms.... Cause she basically destroys the hotel room in Idwlf. #haylorisrealhaters)

⚫️ 2/1/17: Harry celebrates his 23rd at Cafe Habana in Malibu, looking like the total hunk that he is 😍👅

And his birthday cake is almost identical to the one that Taylor got Gigi for her birthday.

(Also, remember the iconic 22 tweet last year? #couplegoals)

⚫️2/4/17: SUPER SATURDAY NIGHT! Taylor's performance in Houston TX, pre Super Bowl.
She played 17 songs including Idwlf, tiwycf, better man, and all too well. She said as far as she knew this was her only concert of 2017. *sadness*

⚫️ 2/13/17: HARRY WAS SEEN AT THE GYM IN LONDON, and he sees the camera yet again.

⚫️ 2/14/17: it's confirmed that Harry's single will drop in late April/early May.

⚫️2/24/17 - 2/25/17: Harry is seen in London again and Little Big Town apologizes for not having Taylor sing Better Man with them. She couldn't join them as she was in London. 😈😈

⚫️3/4/17: a fan recorded Taylor in her car in Nashville; dancing and singing to a song, recording or FaceTiming someone. (There is a video on @teamhaylor page)

⚫️3/4/17: Harry is seen leaving a music studio in North London. (My theory is that Harry FaceTimed Taylor and had her listen to his new music). (From this time forward, Taylor is MIA).

⚫️3/7/17: Irving Azoff was a guest speaker at USC where he spoke about Harry's album. One of the songs is called Good Girl. (A nod perhaps to How You Get The Girl? Again, my theory).

⚫️ 3/8/17: Harry is in London. He sees the paps before they see him, I swear. 😂

⚫️3/12/17: Harry is BACK TO NYC, his hair is curly and getting longer. Like 2013. Taylor is in NYC, (as far as we know) but has not been seen since 3/4/17.

⚫️3/15/17: Harry lands in Newark airport in New Jersey. Taylor is still MIA.  (The pic is my manip; from when Harry landed and was taking pics with fans.)

⚫️3/22/17 HARRY FINALLY TWEETED. "Today, millions of people are still without safe drinking water, please help @drop4drop in making a difference."

⚫️3/25/17: Harry drops an advert for his single/new music coming out on April 7th, posts three blank pictures, and changes his fb, IG, and Twitter layout.

(Pic ^^ is from @thishaylor on IG. I LOVE YOU DAN!!)

That should catch us up to the next part of the story.
I got this timeline from @teamhaylor on IG, so give her page a look, she's amazing! Sorry it's been so long since I updated 😁😂
Hope this was good! Love you babes! 🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 317 27
It's been two years since Taylor was 'found' her true love Harry styles. When taylor leaves Harry she stays at Ed house. They fall in love. But with...
53.9K 1.2K 19
This is the story of Haylor. Harry Styles and Taylor Swift, the boy band member and the pop icon. Will their relationship handle fame, timing, and ev...
22.3K 364 16
*Taylor swift and Harry Styles both have bad reputations. They've been strictly warned to stay away from eachother. She's also sworn to never live ag...
162K 7.1K 105
Taylor Swift, living her normal life found herself in the middle of the heat after ten quiet years. Harry Styles was already her past, he's already n...