Chapter 21

Harry's POV:
"I'm sorry. You've lost the baby." The doctors stood in front of us, their voices ominous and crackly. Taylor sat on a chair in front of me, holding her head in her hands and weeping loudly. There were bright lights and cameras flashing from all sides.
"Harry, Harry, Harry", Taylor moaned, rocking from side to side as we waded through the sea of paparazzi and reporters. "It's gonna be okay babe. We'll be alright." Why is it so bright and loud? God, if this was only a dream....
"HARRY! HARRY NO PLEASE! HARRY!" Taylor's voice screams my name from a long way off and it seems like she's being dragged from a grip that I never had on her.
"TAYLOR!" I run towards her voice but can never get any closer to her; and reaching out my hand, her form vanishing into the lights, as she screams my name over and over in agony and pain.

My alarm rang and pulled out of my nightmare. 6:15am, April 4, 2017.
It was just a dream Harry. Just a dream. It's fine,calm down. I told myself.
Taylor was still lying beside me, her breathing coming at a steady rate, hair slightly tousled, chest rising and falling, her small baby bump slightly visible under the duvet.
I smiled in relief and kissed her cheek, making her open her eyes a bit and give me a lopsided half grin.
"Why you up?" She mumbled.
"Hm. You're picking up my slang." I said, not answering her question.
"Mmm maybe. But that's not the point. You're never up this early. What's going on?" She sat up as she asked; gritting her teeth and putting a hand to her head. I reached out to help her but she stopped me. "I'm good. It's you. We were talking about you."
"Worrying." "Bout...?"
I took a deep breath and wondered if I really wanted to tell her. "About...if the fans will like my music." I lied. Well...not lied. I mean...I DID worry that they wouldn't like it, but...at least for now I didn't think she needed to know about my dream.
"Oh Harry. Is that why you're up so early?"
I nodded. "Babe..." she cupped my cheek with her hand and smiled.  "They'll love it cause they love you. Okay?"
I nodded again and kissed her hand.
"Can't wait to hear you on the radio again." She smiled. "It's been awhile."
My phone rang and I answered it, the voice on the other end talking quickly.
"Mm hm. Okay yeah. I'll be ready in 10. Okay. Mmhm later." I look over at Taylor and smile.
"Rehearsals?" She asks. I nod and kiss her cheek.
"You be okay here all alone?"
"I'm not alone and yes, I'll be fine." She laughs.
I nod and throw the duvet off; getting out of bed into the cool room is not my idea of a good time but oh well."
"Have fun jumping out of planes, Styles." She calls to me.
Oh I will. But I won't tell her.

HAI GUYS so I had this finished and then today (4/20/17) I see that it's not so idk wth happened. So if it reads a little differently that's why. I'm updating a new chapter also tonight so YAYAY! Finally lmao. Love you babes💜