Chapter 18

ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED AND IM FREAKING SORRY

Taylor's POV:

The warm rays of the sun shone over my face, with a cool breeze as a surprising contrast.
I sighed in contentment as I felt a warm chest press against my back; soft, warm puffs of breath on my neck, one long arm draped over my waist, pulling me ever closer; and long soft curls lightly brushing against my bare shoulder.
"Mornin' love. Did I wake you?"
"Hmm."
I rolled over and smiled as I ran my hand down Harry's cheek. "But it was a good way to wake up."
He let out a low throaty chuckle and kissed my nose.
"So last night..." He sat up on his elbow and smirked.
I rolled my eyes; my cheeks turning red as I pulled the duvet back over my head. "You're a prick." I mutter, the words muffed by the duvet.
Harry laughed and pulled the covers off my head.
"What's the matter? Scared to admit that I was better than Adam?" He made a disgusted face and poked me in the sides.

I squealed and covered my head again.

"You know it. You know I am."

He chuckled and got under the duvet with me; nuzzling his nose into my hair,moaning quietly as he inhaled.
"God, Teffy, I missed you." He muttered in between the kisses he left all over my face and neck. "Missed you so so much. Missed sleeping beside you, waking up beside you, kissing you in the middle of the night just because I can. Missed all of it. I know it sounds cheesy, but I did."

I choked back a small sob, my voice on the verge of breaking.
"Why did you have to be so wonderful? So perfect and...why did you have to love me so much?"
I ran my shaking hands over his cheeks and his neck; letting my tears slide down my cheek and drip onto his, leaving feather kisses on his lips as I sobbed my next words.
   "What the hell did I do to deserve you? What the hell did I do wrong? And why did I have to lose you?"

"Baby, baby, baby. Shhh. Please don't do this to yourself."
"Harry....hold me. Please hold me."
He pulled me close to his chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding on to him like my life depended on it. "Baby I'm here. We didn't lose each other. We just had to put our love on hold for a bit. But it's safe. We're safe."
"Just hold me.  Please please please...."
"I'm here. I'm always gonna be right here. I love you. I love you so much."

Harry's voice faded out as I quietly cried myself to sleep again.