instant connection ; jake pau...

By htmlvibe

; in which a boy and a girl knew they had an instant connection lowercase intended jake paul fan fiction com... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
nicknames & opinions
ten
characters
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
sequel?
help
i'm sorry + logan situation
100k!

seven

7.1K 80 254
By htmlvibe

I wake up to find Jake with his arms around me. His cheek was stained with a tear. I wonder why? Netflix is still playing in the background. I get up out of his grip and go to my bathroom.

So I'm really trying to get over the fact that my mother died so I can go back to having a normal, happy life. I don't want to make Jake have to comfort me 24/7, I would feel so bad.

I brush my hair and teeth, and put on some makeup. By now it's 12:45. I realized I don't have anything to wear so I walk back into my room and over to my closet.

As I'm searching for clothes, I hear Jake get out of bed and come and hug me from behind. He kisses me on the neck continuously.

"Jakeeeeeee, stop!" I say while laughing. "I need to find something to wear!"

"Okay, okay. I'm gonna go and make some breakfast." Jake says, losing his grip from my waist.

So I decided to wear this for the day:

Jake brought an extra change of clothes when he came yesterday, so he's wearing this:

I get that on and walk downstairs. I see Jake making chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite breakfast food!

I take a seat at the counter.

"Jakey...." I say.

"Yeah Dawn?" he responds, turning around.

"I think I love you."

"I don't think I love you, Dawn." said Jake.

My smile fades and I get out of my chair and as I'm about to go upstairs I hear footsteps.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and runs over to the couch and throws me on it.

"I know I love you!!" exclaims Jake.

Then he starts tickling me. I can't stop laughing, I'm literally out of breath.

"Jake stop!!" I said. "I'm gonna die!!!"

He finally stops. We change positions and I get on top of him. As I stroke his hair, I lean down for a kiss. Just as Jake's about to close his eyes and kiss back,

I run back into the kitchen screaming "I want pancakes!!"

Jake runs after me and says "Dawnnn, why'd you tease meeeee! I was so ready" he says with a cute pouty puppy face.

"Okay, fine." I say. I turn around and peck him on the lips.

"What was that? You call that a kiss?!"
Jake said.

"Fine, here's the real one." I push him up against the wall and deeply make out with him. He starts kissing my neck and finds my sweet spot and I let out a moan. He laughs and goes back up to my lips, brushing them against mine, begging for entrance. I grant his access and we kiss for another 2 minutes.

"The pancakes are burning!!" I yell as I run over to the stove and turn off the fire.

"Whoops!" Jake laughs and runs over and helps.

It turns out they weren't really that burnt. We ate them and we just sat on the couch.

"So, Dawn there's this party at the Team 10 house today. Would you want to go? It's kind of like a get together, since a lot of the Team 10 members are usually off somewhere." he asks.

(A/N: Team 10 is a group run by a squad of teens. You can look it up. They have an instagram page called @team10official and also a website. If you're a jake paul fan, then you probably already know this)

"Yeah that sounds fun! What should I wear?"
I ask.

"Umm, just casual. What you have on is perfect for the party." he says.

"Ok. Who will be there?"

"Well all the people who are Team 10 members, except... Alissa. She isn't - with us anymore." Jake's fists balled up and I hugged him.

"Jake, its okay. I understand." I whispered to him.

He hugs me back and quickly changes the topic.

"So what do you want to do in the meantime?"

"Ummm, you can come meet my friend Addie? She's my roommate and my best friend."

"Sure." he says. We both walk upstairs and open the door to find Marcus and Addie making out.

"Ahh!!! Oh my gosh!!" I quickly close the door and Jake and I roll on the ground laughing.

"Haha. Are they dating?!" Jake whispers so they can't hear us.

"I don't know. She said that they are 'working on it', but I think they're lovers." I whispered back.

"That's hilarious. Well, now what do we do?" I ask.

"We could hang out with my friends, The Dolan Twins?" Jake suggests.

I internally scream in my mind. Grayson is literally my baby daddy. I try to keep my cool.

"Sure that sounds fun." I say.

"Ok, I'll text them." Jake says.

-five minutes later-

They texted back. Well, Grayson did.

"Grayson said that sounds fun. He said to meet him at Starbucks with Ethan." Jake reads me the text.

"Ok. Let's go." I say.

-at starbucks-

When we get there, I see Grayson and Ethan. I heard that Ethan has a girlfriend but Grayson is single.

All of a sudden Grayson's jaw drops while looking at me. I get uncomfortable but he's so hot. But no, I love Jake.

I see Jake go up and whisper to Grayson and say "She's mine. Don't get any ideas."

Grayson just nods and I laugh. I think he likes me. But I like Jake.

The twins already had their drinks so me and Jake go and order. We walk out with our drinks and just talk with the Dolan Twins for a long time. We all get to know each other more, and then we see some fans walk up. Of course all of us are YouTubers, so we're used to this.

"Oh my gosh!! So many YouTubers at once!! Jake Paul, Dawn Caden, and the Dolan Twins?!" the fan screams.

We all laugh. We take pictures, hug, and Ethan kisses the little girl on the cheek. The fan freaks out and runs to her mom yelling "ETHAN DOLAN KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK MOM!!! I THINK WE'RE DATING NOW!!"

Ethan laughs.

So anyways it's been like 2 hours of us all talking, and Grayson just falls more in love with me every second. I can tell cause he makes googley eyes at me when Jake isn't looking.

We all finish up and we say goodbye. I hug Ethan, then I hug Grayson. He hugs me back really tight, ma gawd. He smells like heaven. Snap out of it Dawn!! You like Jake!! So we all say goodbye.

------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys! The Team 10 party is going to be in the next chapter because this chapter was getting to be really long. I hope you liked it! (This chapter was a grand total of 1145 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 3.8K 38
My second book for Team 10 Imagines❤️ 1 of 2 Team 10 Imagines written by me These are my own imagines, so if you chose to use them, please put it in...
186K 2.7K 49
friends turned into something more.....
282K 3.9K 44
Logan and Jakes younger sister is moving in with Logan, Since Jake's house is taken by the Team10. Logan is always protective over his sister because...
22.5K 222 15