Darkbridge Academy

By Babyrawwr

Lucia is destined to be Queen of Wings, after finding out this new information she must learn to make herself... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Epoligue

Chapter eight

264 11 0
By Babyrawwr

An hour and fifteen minute's later I'm out of breath panting like a dog and feeling as if my legs are going to drop off while lying on the floor I look over to Maggy and she's lying there but she ain't hardly out of breath what the- how can that be she ran the same amount of me and if not faster, damn there's something different about that girl I'm telling you and I will find out.

"Damn girl your good" I heard Maggy shout over to me while still lying on the floor, I sit up and look at her again, she makes me laugh I think while standing up and walking over to her.

I held out my hand for her to take and she does jumping up at once and then hearing my name be shouted I turn round and look at Leo coming towards us waving I put on my brilliant smile and wave back.

"Hey guys, what you doing out here?" he say generally curious of what we where doing.

"Nothing really just bin for a run you know loosen all the muscles up and that, what are you doing out here stalking me!"

I joke and laugh a little but when I realised what I'd actually said I shut up and looked at him.

"Well that's nice and all but I just came out for fresh air and no offense darling but I'm so not stalking you" he says chuckling a bit at the end.

"Oh right well we'll be of then toodles" I say grabbing Maggy's and pulling her past him to the building.

As were walking down the corridor, I shivered and got goose bumps feeling as if something was of I don't know what made me look but something told me too and I looked up to the ceiling on the left hand side to Maggy and I'm pretty sure there was something black floating at the top but the more I stared at it the more the red eye's glowed, I got this sense to run, so I looked at Maggy and said.

"Run"

Just before a red it was almost like a thunder ball but more windy came at us. We ducked and moved to the side leaving a gap in the middle of us just as one came landing right in the middle of where we'd been standing. This is bad.

We carried on running down the rest of the corridor with it on our tail throwing the weird ball things at us making white marks in the wall but missing us thank god. We turned the corner and I had an idea I'm going to use my thunder ball power as it comes round the corner and blast it, I'm just hoping it'll work and I not die.

I skid to a halt and wait, Maggy shouting at me that I'll be killed and I should run but no, I'm doing it adrenalin running through my body my hands stretched out, it comes round the corner and I through all my power into that body knocking it back with smoking rising, it comes back and lunges what ever other power it was towards us so I just think of 'Kill' and a unknown power I've never seen before comes spreading out my hands blasting against the creatures power.

Both of our powers in the middle sending smoke and almost like blue and red sparks flying everywhere, I use what ever strength and power I had left and shoved it through my hands, the sparks and the smoke still coming I hear and loud crack and 'BOOM' I get blasted back at least twenty five yards from where we'd been standing getting knocked into the wall knocking the wind out of me and easily slipping into the blackness taking over me.

I woke up to a terrible pounding in my head making me feel sick, not able to open my eyes yet but hearing Voices arguing in the background as if distant away they sounded worried and angry I strained to hear more and I could hear a familiar voice, Maggy that's who it is her voice thick with worry but her words are sharpened at the end with anger.

I struggle to open my eyes past the foggy feeling blocking my view trying to pull me back to the darkness I'd been in , fighting and fighting against it trying to keep my sense open but it used my energy up trying and it took me to the deepest blackness once again.

Waking up for the second time was so much easier, I was finally getting pulled back to earth, my sense's coming back sharper and more alert. I struggled with opening my eyes a little but eventually they opened, I moved my head to the side and noticed a chair with a table and candles lit up on top.

Stringing my senses further I could smell a faint distinct of new wood and a orange spicy smell. I finally decided to move my body, my arms and legs moved impossibly slow to the side of the bed my body scrunching and aching so badly.

I sat there searching around for danger or anything that would harm me or to give me some clue as to where I was. Nothing. I tiptoed out of bed and walked to the door on my right, looking around and listening I opened the door and a bathroom came into view.

The marble surfaces shining of from the light, the widely set bathroom was massive, a walk in shower one side of the room a surface top next to that and Jacuzzi/ big round bath tub on the other side and a sink and toilet. I walked into the room some more and ran my hands over the smooth soft marble surface top.

"Your hands best not be dirty as that's new!"

I jumped around startled, while I'd been marvelling at the overly nice bathroom marble I'd forgotten to keep alert. I took a step back to be cautions and looked at what can only be described as an god, bronzy coloured skin, blonde/brown hair, I'm guessing over 6 foot, toned perfectly and had dashing blue eyes.

"Why'd you sneak up on me like that? Who are you? And why am I here? Where ever here is" I asked waiting for him to answer me. I wasn't completely scared just cautious. I watched as a smile played on his lips, making him look like a mischievous little boy.

"Its not called sneaking around it's called walking into my own bathroom finding a hot girl I saved marvelling over the marble tops" he says smirking.

"Well ahh thanks for helping me, but who are you?" he'd still not answered that question yet and I was curious as to who this hot god was.

"I'm Kane, Kane Dalandeo!" he says holding out his hand, I look from his hand to his face back to his hand again then slowly walk forward and shake his hand but the minute I did a funny tingle ran through my body, I quickly let go of his hand and frown, that was strange.

I look up to his smiling face, I wonder if he'd felt that tingle or was it just me and my imagination? We stood there staring at each other till I'd had enough and wanted to go to find Maggy. Maggy oh how could I forget I hope she's okay I need to see her see if she knows of anything .

We need to have a look and train and, god there's so much to think about right know a couple of months ago I had no worries no one trying to kill me no one telling me I was to become queen of wings, which I half understood about. Damn when did life get so complicated.

"Well thanks again for err helping me but I'll be on my way now!" I say stepping to the side and trying to get out the door but he moves and blocks my path from getting out and grabs my wrist, what the fuck is his problem?

I yank my wrist back out of his hand and glare into his pools of blue eyes, they were staring back at me its as if I was hypnotized by his eyes they were hard to look away from.

"What's your problem, why are you grabbing me?" I asked the words sounding pissed of like I was.

"Sorry I didn't mean anything by it I just thought you'd have more questions to ask but if you haven't I suppose I'll let you go on your way but remember I'm here if you need me." I barely know this dude and he's saying I can come to him if I need anything is he insane or what, and for that fact he barley knows me.

"No I'm fine and thanks but I've really got to get going, hold on, on second thoughts how long have I been out of it?" yes that's the last question I'll be asking him!

He smiles and speaks, "you was out for two days straight it was weird really" huh two day damn that was a long time to be out of it, I wonder what that damn thing was I were fighting? I wonder if I killed it? I've so got to speak to Maggy.

"Okay right bye then" I smile at him and practically run out of the room down the hall.

Getting to the end of the hall I look around as to where I am, I think I'm on top floor I turn right and follow the corridor down coming to a flight of stairs, I go down to see I'm at the other side of the Academy. I walk through the doors into the sun and slightly blowing breeze, the feeling on my skin felt lovely, I walked through the grounds outside looking around the red/ pink tulips swaying in the wind.

I look up to the sky and its blue no clouds just pure hot sun, I carry on walking and across and then I catch a glimpse of something or someone, I walk a little quicker to find Riley and Maggy lying on the grass with each other Maggy tucked in Riley's arms smiling and laughing at each other, they then kissed and I could tell it was turning into more but I had to stop it as I didn't really want to watch them play tonsil tennis.

"Oh get a room you two I don't want to be watching that!" ha-ha I laugh and they both look up surprised and then Maggy jumps up and comes rushing over to me giving me a bear hug. I hug her back and then we smile Riley coming up behind Maggy and smiling as well.

"Glad your okay Lucia, Maggy and your other friend Violet is it? Have been worried sick!" he puts his hand up to his forehead and pretends to make a Phew sound and action which makes me laugh. Yes I suppose I do need to go and see Violet, see if she is okay, see if her friend is okay.

"So I got knocked out for two day, what about you Maggy did you get knocked out at all?" she was so close to me she would of got knocked out like me right?

She smiled at me slightly "No I didn't get knocked out, I got blasted out the way but knocked out and then I came rushing over to help you, when I dude came and took you to the other room you were in. He said he was going to help you and keep you safe."

Okay fair enough " Hey do any of you know where Violet is I need to go see her?"

"She maybe in your dorm room but I'm not sure" Maggy said and Riley just shrugged his shoulders.

I said my bye to them and walked of in the direction of the building, opening the door the heat inside hitting me full on, the clammy air. I reached our dorm and walked in, I heard the running water coming from the bathroom, so I sat on my bed and waited.

I'd sat here for like twenty minutes now when I heard the water shut off, I stood up and the door opened to reveal a Violet in a White fluffy towel. She looked up saw me, her eyes going big and she rushed forward embracing me in a huge bear hug.

Whoa that wasn't what I was expecting, after she'd like squeezed me to death I stood back and smiled at her, but she  

was crying?

"Violet what's a matter why are you crying like?"

"I thought you were going to die, oh Lucia I'm so glad your okay!" I smiled at her again and gave her another hug.

"Can't get rid of me that fast!" I say and do my cheesy smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 195 21
Catherine thought she was a normal girl living an ordinary life right up until her 16th birthday when she's taken to the shadow realm (hell) to meet...
92 15 5
Rudy and Lizzie-Final Book War is raging on between Jinx and his followers against Rudy and Lizzie and their followers. Many Borns and Non-borns are...
67.1K 1.9K 19
Violet Grace has loved and lost. Her gift.... She considers a curse, She didn't know how to use it... But she does now. The question is, Will she use...
97 1 10
A princess, Lucia Green, was born and raised in an alliance kingdom after her kingdom was taken over by deathly creatures. She was raised by two town...