My Sire Is A Myth

By Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 40

16.5K 818 35
By Lady_Escapist

'Monster' - Imagine Dragons

Jeez 40 chapters already do you think it's to long.... and there's more to come yet...
Please enjoy!!!

-Vrykólakas

Avery's POV

A day had passed and I hadn't heard from the king or anyone else since I told him about my dream. I was happy to finally know what language they where speaking and where everything started. 

Greece.

I would have never thought about that and then again why should I have.
It was a country I had never heard about much and only knew that it dated back far in time.

Suddenly I heard a scream not to far away and sat up in my bed since I had been laying down.

Another scream sounded, this time it was closer.

'What is going on?'

Sombody was shouting something and then somebody yelled back.
I knew that voice, it belonged to the prince.

After another scream hollered through the hall not far now, I jumped out of the bed and tried to calm my breathing to listen, leaning against the nightstand.

All of a sudden my door swung upon with full force and I gasped at the sight.

The prince was standing there, his eyes diluted into scarlet and blood covering most of his clothes, it was even dried on his face and other exposed skin.

I had never seen anything like it. He looked like a monster a cold blooded beast that had come from a killing spree.

"You are staring," his husky voice traveled across the room and I snapped my head downward instantly.

He stepped inside the room and slammed the door shut. The boom was loud enough to make me wince.

I wanted to see where he was and try to read his expression but I didn't dare, couldn't dare. He was obviously in a dangerous mood, one I didn't want to risk irritating further.

I only heard the steps as he came closer and how his breath was heavy but I didn't know he was that close; my head flung to the side as he slapped me full force on the cheek.

I kept my head down not allowing him to see the hurt in my eyes, or the hurt in my heart, or the pain all over my body. His madness seemed to ignite the wound on my neck.

No, I was stronger than that, I would not let him see it; he already saw me as weak, pathetic and out of place.

"Look at me," he growled menacingly. 

I kept my head down and I literally felt his fury radiating off him.

An iron hand wrapped around my throat and it lifted my head, but before my eyes made contact with his face I closed them.

"Human", he spat, "I said look at me." his voice was dangerously low.

I knew he was playing a game with me, I had done it once and I had payed for it.

The grip around my throat tightened and it became difficult to breath.

"Look at me", His voice had turned into a seducing velvety whisper. "I know you want to."

My soul tugged at my heart, while it was crying silent tears which I sealed in the deepest abyss of my being.

"I said look at me", his dominant but perfect voice purred close to my ear.

He knew what he wanted but he didn't allow himself, that's why me looking at him was forbidden.

It brought out his monster.

And I knew that monster was close to overtaking now. His hand around my throat loosened as it was shaking uncontrollably.

A suppressed growl escaped the Prince's lips as his pureblood form took complete control.

This time I didn't look away. My eyes were wide and solely focused on his. Fear threatened to overtake me and I tried to fight it back.

Those eyes I could stare forever at, they seemed to bear many secrets but held to much ego to let anyone near.

There it was crimson against blue and the time seemed frozen.
What was he going to do?

I didn't know.

What had riled him up like this?

I was clueless.

"Gatáki, are you scared?" His voice was rough.

"No", the word shot out of my mouth.

'Wrong'

Oh how wrong I was. In all honesty I was scared to death, it seemed obvious that he had just been around a lot of blood, he was in his pureblood form and he seemed ready to prance.

"Do you know what I just did?" He stepped closer.

"I don't", my voice was thin compared to his rich, masculine and strong accented one.

I nearly jumped when he pressed two finger on the side of my skull.

I saw a large building in front of me, when I read it's name it confirmed it to be a night club.

I supposed it was another one of  his abilities to show me things since he had done something like it before.

The image began to move when it brought my vision into the club.

It didn't take long and the horror began. My mouth hung open and tears threatened to spill out of my eyes.
Everything was displayed vividly in front of my eyes.

Every scream, every tortured plead and each kill.

"Stop," I whined backing away from his hand.

"Why? Don't you like to see that?", he asked me quietly.

"Are you insane?" My voice raised a notch.

"I suppose I am," he smirked slightly revealing his pointy canines.

"You're a monster," I hissed between my teeth and flinched as his hand rose. I was expecting a slap but it never came.

"Tame me", my breath hitched at his whispered response.

I was trapped now between the wall and a seemingly psycho killer who came slowly closer.

"How", I asked my voice thin again.

I began to panic he was coming closer and closer with a look in his eyes that promised nothing good.

Once he thought to be close enough and in my opinion way too close he lifted his hand placed it somewhere close to my neck.

I froze when his nail traced a line right from top to my shoulder.
My heartbeat accelerated and he seemed to notice.

"Good, make your heart beat faster, I'm thirsty. "

His statement was absurd due to the amount of people he had just killed and gone for their blood.

His head bent closer and I seemed paralyzed. He had not bitten me on the neck before and I didn't want him to.

Before I had time to react I felt two sharp fangs threatening to break through my neck's skin.

I anticipated the sting but was not prepared for what came. His fangs seemed to tear into my flesh and pierce even my airways  as  I began gasping for air like a woman in labor.

Heat blazed through my body starting at my toes and came up until my eyes watered up and I began to cry silent tears.

Prince Elían's POV

When a vampire is in his pureblood state he changes physically and much more emotionally.  His emotions circle around on how to satisfy its own needs; it's close to impossible to control it, to still have at least a small amount of power over its actions. All it cares about is getting as much blood as possible. They are unpredictable and dangerous.

 Being in this form made me more powerful too. My ability was stronger than ever. The senses like sight, hearing and speed heightened manifoldly, something a normal vampire was not capable of.

Being in this state in front of Avery was not a wise move. I could kill her without intending to. I had had many years to practice, but with her blood intoxicating my taste buds I knew that it would be immensely difficult to stop myself.

Maybe it would be the best if I would finish her off, she had brought nothing but trouble and she seemed miserable. She said herself that she didn't want to be a vampire so why let her live? This had been going on for too long anyway.

The brothers had come and not even them,  the most powerful beings on earth, knew what was going on. I was slowly growing tired of it all.

All these thoughts crossed my mind while her blood kept slowly flowing into my mouth. It ran down  my throat like none other of the many tastes I had just a few hours ago.

My body went rigid when I felt her place her hands on my chest and press against it; she was trying to push me away. I felt the urge like the first time I had seen her, to kill her instantly, but another urge had come to surface and that was find her attacker and make him fix the mess he had created.

Slowly I began extracting my fangs out of her neck. She was breathing hard and tears clouded her eyes. One part of me enjoyed seeing her suffer, the other part scolded me from being too hard on her. Evander had just nearly drained her and now I was doing the same. 

My physic returned to normal, as I grabbed on to her shoulders as she began to sway. I helped her back onto the bed and she collapsed on it with an exhausted sigh. I was sure I had not taken enough blood to provoke unconsciousness but since she was already weak it was easily possible.

"You can't be tamed." her whisper surprised me and I was left speechless for a moment.

In normal circumstances I would have been satisfied hearing her say that but now I only went to pick up the water bottle on the night stand and give it to her. She drank greedily a few gulps and followed the movement of my hands, her sight was more or less glued to the veins on my hand and arm.

I debated whether I should give her some or not. I had just taken, why shouldn't I give some?

I caught the movement as her tongue flickered out slightly to lick her dry lips and that make my decision.

I came closer to the bed and looked down at her.

"Tell me what do you want?" I asked her my voice rough.

She looked confused for a moment and then recognition overflowed her features.  She knew well that if she wanted my blood, I'd make her beg for it.

She stayed quiet not a sound escaping her lips. I stared down at them and traced the curves of her mouth with my eyes.

Something foreign urged me to bend down further and press my lips against hers.

'What would it be like to kiss a human?'

The thought on it's own seemed so peculiar that I scolded myself for  thinking something like that.

Avery's eyes began to grow heavy and I knew if she would fall asleep now it would take long until her body was ready to wake up.

I didn't want her sleeping just yet so I quickly cut open my wrist and presented it to her.

Her intense eyes grew wide and she scrambled despite her weak state into a seating position.

Her hand reached out to grab my wrist but quickly she drew it back wearing a guilty expression.

"Go ahead", I encouraged her "have some."

Her eyes flickered between my wrist and her lap. Her desire won, she caught hold of my hand and brought my bloody wrist towards her mouth.

A hot shiver attacked my stomach and it formed a knot in my throat.
I had trouble keeping my emotions in control. The sensation of her drinking my blood was something I had not felt before.

After a while I decided that it was enough.

"Gatáki", I murmured "that's enough".

She jerked away and the blood that lingered on her lips made me want to wipe it away. She slightly flinched when I touched her lip but not as bad as I expected her to.

Without another word I went out of the room before I did something that I would not have liked to have done later.

I walked up into the fourth story to get a shower. When I entered my bedroom I noticed something was off.

Going into the attached bathroom I knew what it was.

Athena was resting in the tub with a bubble bath going on and drinking a glass of champagne.
When she saw me in the doorway she smiled seductively and winked. She was the last thing I needed right now.

"I thought you might want to relax after your busy night in New York."

I was debating whether to join her or send her away. First of all it pissed me off badly for her to be in my bathtub, on her own accord.

"What are you doing here?" I spoke nonchalantly.

" Isn't it obvious?", her smile returned easily. "I'm here to assist you."

"In what?"

'Why am I even doing this?'

"Your needs, and everything you want."

"Everything I want?" I stepped closer and she grew excited.

"Yes Elían everything." She purred.

"Then get the hell out of my room." I spat much to her horror.

"But..but." she stammered.

"You had no right to come here in the first place, much less act the way you do." I practically growled.

"I thought that you..."she was cut of when I threw a towel at her head she got busy trying to catch it before it fell in the water.

"Out now." My patients grew short.

When she started making her way out of the tub I left the bathroom and made my way into the closet, in search for clothes. I hadn't slept in a few days and decided it would do me good; considering it was not yet in the afternoon but that didn't bother me.

I noticed Athena staring at the closet for a moment but scurried out soon after.

When I reentered the bathroom she had left something behind; It was black lacey lingerie. 

Irritated I flung the material into the trash can and went to turn on the shower. I tore of my wasted clothing that soon followed their way into the trash when my phone vibrated on the bathroom sink.

I went to check it and saw that it was a message from my father.

'If you're up for it come to my office and we will talk about Avery's dreams, she had another one. I know now who is leading the group!'

I was curious what he had to say but the call for a shower and sleep where stronger right now.

'Will sleep first' was my response.

After a few seconds my phone vibrated again.

'Sleep tight' his message drew a genuine smile across my face.

Sometimes we acted normal, something that didn't happen often after my mother had gone even if we were the royal vampire family which was the opposite of normal.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Tell me what to change for better in my writing style!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 87.3K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
2.9M 72K 100
18+| COMPLETE✔️ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...
8.1M 393K 91
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 1 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Mature Book. --⊰♥⊱-- "Death would be too good for yo...
30.9K 321 25
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...