Falling Out Of Love

By shawnitaaxo

One text message. It started with just one text message. Mother of seven, Jenny is struggling with many emoti... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Hidden Feelings
Chapter 2: Regrets
Chapter 3: The Truth Hurts
Chapter 4: Secrets From The Past
Chapter 5: Pregnancy Test
Chapter 6: Reminiscing
Chapter 7: Game Time
Chapter 8: Love Conquers All
Chapter 9: Welcome to Parenthood
Chapter 10: Baby Shower
Chapter 11: Played
Chapter 12: My Best Friend
Chapter 13: Goodbyes
Chapter 14: Finally Sixteen
Chapter 15: California Lovin'
Chapter 16: Unprotected
Chapter 17: Apologies
Chapter 18: The Good and The Bad
Chapter 19: Forever Yours, Forever Mine
Chapter 20: First Date
Chapter 21: A New Brother
Chapter 23: Triplets

Chapter 22: Welcome to the Family

224 6 4
By shawnitaaxo

Gabi's POV:

My baby boy is six months and I was taking him to see his paternal Grandmother, Missy. I meet up with her once a month or twice so she can spend some time with her Grandson. As for her son, he will not see Kaiden. He has absolutely no right to him. I buckled Kaiden in his car seat and got in the car. My phone began to ring as soon as I started the car. It was Toni. “Hey.”

“Hey. Why has it been three months since we've been on a date?”

I connected my phone to my Bluetooth so I could hear it through my car speakers and drive at the same time. “I'm sorry. I've been really busy. I picked up a second job. Now, I am juggling motherhood, two jobs, and school. My free time goes to school and Kaiden. I am so close to finishing school and once I'm done, I can work my two jobs and get my own place.”

“I understand, ma. When is the next time you are off from both jobs so I can take you out?”

“You act like you don't see every day or text and talk to me all day long.” I retorted.

“I know, but I want to spend some time with you.” He replied.

I blushed at his sweet words. “Friday. I'm off both jobs and my mom will watch Kaiden.”

“Promise you won't blow me off.”

“I promise I won't.” I replied.

“What are you doing?” He questioned.

“I'm driving to Olive Garden so Kaiden can see his paternal grandmother. What about you?”

“Thinking about you.” He replied. “Call me later when you can talk.”

“Works for me. Later.” The call ended and I continued the drive with music playing softly in the background. When I got to the restaurant, Kaiden was asleep. I waited until I saw Missy in my view to wake him up. He woke up happy, much to my surprise.

“Hey, sweetie. How are you?” She questioned, giving me a side hug. I handed Kaiden over and she began giving him kisses. He was laughing and giggling, loving the attention.

“I'm good. Working two jobs, school, and being a mother is what my life is consisting of. What about you?” I questioned as we followed a host to our table.

“I'm good. You know if you ever need money or something, you can ask me. Especially if it is something Kaiden needs.” She stated.

I smiled. “Thank you. But my parents have money. I have two jobs because as soon as I finish school, I'm getting my own place. I'm saving money. I don't want my parents or anyone to help me get to where I need to be.”

“That's understandable. Sweetie, I think Mason is starting to regret his choice.”

“With all due respect, Missy, I will never allow Mason to be around my child. He doesn't need a father. He can shove his regret where the sun doesn’t shine.” I retorted.

The subject was dropped, almost as soon as it started. About fifteen or twenty minutes later, I realized I need to go home and get ready for work. “I think we should head out, I have to go to work.”

I placed thirty dollars on the table before standing up. “When do you think he could spend the night with me?”

My body went rigid. “Honestly, most likely never. He is my baby and I am selfish with him.”

“So you won't give any thought into it?”

“I have. And my answer is still the same.” I retorted. “See you next month.” I grabbed my things and I was on my way to the house.

Friday

It was four in the morning and Kaiden woke me up to his loud screams. After doing everything I thought possible to make him stop crying and it didn't work, I walked to the main house. I went straight to my mom's room as she was opening the door. “Mom, he won't stop crying! What do I do?”

She picked him up and his crying quiet down but didn't completely stop. “He feels like he is running a fever. Get the thermometer.”

I ran to get the thermometer and when I came back, Kaiden was throwing up everywhere. I handed Mom the thermometer and took Kaiden to clean him up quickly. It was a tough process considering he wouldn't stop screaming and crying. “Mom, can you take us to the emergency room?”

“Yes, sweetie. Let me get dressed real quick and let Dad know.” I nodded my head and walked to the car. I buckled Kaiden in and sat in the back with him. Once I turned the car on, he stopped crying. We hurried to the emergency room and I signed him in. Thank god, he was asleep now. As I held him in my arms, I felt his head to see if he felt warm. It felt like Kaiden cried a lot. No matter what I try, it seems like I can never soothe him. It makes me feel like a horrible mom considering I can't soothe my own baby. Dani doesn't have many problems with Annalea it seems like.

About three and a half hours later, the doctor finally made a diagnosis. Kaiden had colic. Colic is normally for babies and it isn't too serious. Since I'm breastfeeding, I have to watch what I eat. Milk products are one of them and I drink a lot of milk. Colic is where babies get a horrible stomach ache after eating and cry a lot. He also had a bug that has been going around but it should be gone by tomorrow. They gave him a shot in his foot and Tylenol for his fever.

Finally, the doctor released us and we could go home. “Thank you, Mom, for taking me.”

“No problem, sweetie.” She retorted as I buckled him in his car seat. “Are you going to call in for work?”

“I don't know.”

“Well, I think you should. Considering we have been at the hospital for almost four hours and you have to go to work in an hour.” She stated, looking at me with a serious expression. “I am so proud of you. You work so hard with school, your job, and being a mother. You look so exhausted and drained. You need rest before you get sick. I really don't think you need to work two jobs. Spend more time with your baby while he is baby. I understand you want to be independent but you are young. Don't work yourself to death. I want you to quit your second job.”

Seeing no room for arguing, I agreed. “Okay. I'll put in my two week notice.” I searched for Maria in my contacts before hitting call. “Hey, I don't think I can come in for work. I have been up since four this morning with Kaiden. He is really sick and we just got out of the hospital.”

Mija, that is fine. Give my baby sugars for me and tell him to get better. You need some rest, also. You are doing so well with everything.” She stated in a motherly tone.

“Thank you. So much.”

“Before I go, I have a question. Are you still on for the date with Antonio?”

“I don't know, honestly, with Kaiden being sick and all. I just have to see when or if he starts to feel better.” I retorted.

“Well, just let him know. I'm sure he'll understand. But, he was really excited for this date.”

“I'll call and talk to him.”

“Okay, get mi hijo feeling better.”

“I'll try.” I laughed as the phone ended. She was a trip. Almost as soon as the phone call ended, Toni's face popped up on my screen while his ringtone played through the speaker.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He answered before I could greet him.

I couldn't contain my smile. He was too freaking sweet. “Good morning.”

“What's wrong? You sound exhausted.” Because I am.

“Long night and morning. Kaiden is sick and he woke me up at four this morning. We went to the hospital and were there for almost four hours. I'm tired, my body aches, and I feel like a bad mother because he is sick.”

“Babe, it isn't your fault that he is sick.”

“But it is my fault that I can't soothe him like good mothers can.”

“Gabi, I'm going to kill you if you think that you are a bad mother. You're not. Babies get sick. That's what babies do.”

“Thanks. So about tonight...”

“Aw, standing me up again. You know if you don't want to go out with me-”

“Toni, no, that's not it. I-”

“I'm only kidding. I understand that Kaiden comes first. We can just reschedule.”

I wanted to rip my hair out of my head. He sounded so disappointed and I was too. “No, our date is still on. Do you think we could just hang out at my house? So if Kaiden needs me, I'll be there.”

“Does that mean I get to meet my future son and in-laws?” He joked.

“Oh, shut it. I'm still lesbian.”

“Oh, but not for long. Once you get some of this Latin heat in you, giiiirl.” I died laughing and came back because I remembered he was still on the phone.

“You sound just like your Aunt.”

Uhh, Mr. Sanchez, class is about to start.” I heard a female in the background say. I couldn't lie, a part of me got jealous. Through the phone, I could hear her flirtatious tone.

Soon, I heard a bell ringing. “Tell her to stop flirting with you because you are taken.” As soon as I said that, I wish I didn't. “I mean a teacher.”

He laughed loudly. “Jealous, are we? You know I only got eyes for you, my boo.”

“Don't you have a class to teach?”

“Yes, but I'd much rather talk to you.” He replied, honestly.

“I'm home now, so me and my baby are going to go night-night. Aren't we baby?” I turned to Kaiden, looking at him like he was going to answer me in his sleepy state.

“I should probably go so I don't get in trouble with my boss.”

I sighed, not ready to stop talking to him. “Okay.”

“I'll call you during lunch, maybe if Baby is feeling better than you can come eat lunch with me.”

“Alright. Later.” I replied, ending the call.

I picked up Kaiden and took him to the living room in the main house. I ended up falling asleep, quickly with Kaiden in my arms. I woke up to my mom tapping me and Kaiden nowhere around. “Dad forgot to give Janessa lunch money and I have a lot of work to do. Would you take it to her?”

I looked at the time and noticed it was lunch time. “Sure. Where is Kaiden?”

“He is sleeping in his cot in my office. I'll keep him while you do this. I just can't leave the house.”

“Okay.” She handed me the money before scurrying off. I quickly fixed my hair by throwing it in a bun. I got in the car and made my way to the school. I parked the car and got out, walking to the office.

“How can I help you?” The secretary asked. I figured she was new since she wasn’t here when I was here.

“Can I take my little sister her lunch money?” I asked.

“Sure. I just need her name and your ID.”

“Janessa Gomez.” I handed her my ID and she looked at it, confused.

“We have different fathers. My mom sent me up here, you can call her if you'd like.”

“No, no. That's fine.” She handed me my ID back and a visitor pass. “She is in room 203.”

I muttered a thank you and I was off. When I knocked on the door, I was shocked to see that Toni was my sisters’ teacher. “What are you doing here?” He questioned, confused.

“Bringing my sister her lunch money.” I replied. “Janessa Gomez.”

“Can you stay for a little bit? Lunch is after this class.”

“I'll text my mom and ask since she is keeping an eye on Kaiden.”

“Well, I have to get back to class.” He turned back to the class. “Janessa, your sister is here.”

She stood up and walked to the door. “What are you doing here?” She questioned, standing outside the doorway.

“Bringing you your lunch money.” I handed her the ten dollars.

“Thanks, sis. Is Kaiden feeling any better?” She asked.

“Yes, a little bit. Thank God.” I replied right as Toni was peeking out of his door.

“Janessa, get back in class.” She returned to her seat than Toni looked at me. “Lunch is in ten minutes. Wait in here.”

I nodded my head and followed him in. I sat next to his desk and watched as he finished up the lesson. I quickly texted my mom, asking if it was okay to stay with Toni for lunch. She agreed and I was happy. I get to spend lunch with my boo. I froze. Did I really just say that in my head? What is going on with me?

“Mr. Sanchez, why is my sister still here? That is kind of embarrassing. Did I do something wrong?”

“N-” He started to say but I cut him off.

“Mom wanted me to keep an eye on you. She said you've have been getting sick lately.” I lied. The bell rang, dismissing the class. “See you at the house, sis.”

All the class quickly left, but Janessa stayed behind. “Really, what are you doing here? Did Mom tell you why I've been getting sick?”

I looked at her like she was crazy. What is she talking about? I was just lying so I didn't have to explain to a bunch of freshman why a girl who is only a grade above them is dating their teacher. “No? Well, you know how I have been seeing that guy named Toni? Well, Janessa meet Toni.”

Her mouth dropped in utter shock. “Wait... So mom didn't really tell you I have been getting sick?” I shook my head no. “Okay, well got to go. Bye!”

She rushed out the door and I looked over at Toni with a confused expression. “What the hell was that all about? Has she been acting strange?”

He stood up and locked the door. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. “I don't know. I don't really pay attention.”

I kissed him back. “I'm hungry.”

“Let's go eat at this new fast food restaurant called P3.” He stated. I nodded my head and grabbed a hold of his hand, walking to the teacher parking lot. When we got to the restaurant I ordered a small chili-cheese fry with a chicken salad and a small water. Toni ordered a large side of fried pickles, a large chili-cheese fry with a big double cheeseburger and a large coke.

“Holy cow. You plan to eat all of that?” I questioned with disgust. That was way too much food for anyone.

“Yes, but I plan to share the fried pickles with you.” Yuck. Fried pickles. I hate pickles but my mom loves them.

“That's sweet, but still do you want to get fat or clogged arteries?” I questioned as they called us to get our food. We took our order to go and walked to his car.

He laughed, loudly, making me kick him before running to the other side of the car. “Ouch! That was rude. I exercise so I won't get fat.”

“It's rude to laugh at someone when they don't say anything funny.” I retorted, sitting in the car.

He got in the car and started it. “I thought it was funny.”

I thought it was funny.” I mimicked him in a very childish tone.

“How old are we, now?” He questioned with a smile. I chuckled, not bothering to answer his questioned.

Back at the school, we rushed into his classroom so we could hurry and eat. We made small talk while we ate. Before I knew it, the bell rang dismissing him from lunch. “Looks like you have to get back to teaching.” I stated, standing up.

He stood up with me and backed me up against the door. “Can I have a goodbye kiss?”

“Nope.” I replied, popping the p. “You can get a see-you-later kiss.”

I pulled his face to mine and gave him a kiss that quickly heated up. Before anything could go too far, I felt the door budge behind my back causing us to break the kiss. “See you later tonight?” He questioned.

Catching my breath, I replied. “Yes.” I opened the door and quickly exited the building before any of the kids could question me. I made my way home, excited to see my baby. Hopefully, he felt better. When I walked in the house, it was really quiet. I went to my mom's office to see her sleeping with her head on her desk and Kaiden sleeping in his cot next to her. It looked so cute. I shook my mom, quietly, humming, “Momma, wake up.”

She woke up and wiped her eyes. “What time is it?”

“It's thirty minutes passed noon.”

“Shit!” She shot up and picked all her papers up from her desk. She gave a quick kiss to Kaiden and was running out the door, forgetting her keys and purse. “Call me if you need anything.” She yelled behind her back.

“Ma-” I started to call her but just decided to take her keys and purse to her. I picked up Kaiden and my moms things, walking outside. “You might need these.”

“Oh right.” She grabbed them and quickly kissed me on the cheek. “Thanks. Love you.”

Once she was gone, I walked back into the house. I had nothing to do while Kaiden slept so I placed him in his room and grabbed the baby monitor before walking to my room to do some of my school work.

My phone rung and I answered it when I saw Dani's face blinking on my screen. “Sup Sistaa?”

“Can I come over and talk to you?” She sounded a little upset and distraught.

“Of course.”

“I'll be there in a few.”

“Be careful.” I replied and the line went dead. I tried to finish the test I was taking on the computer but I couldn't concentrate. Something was wrong with my sister. I could feel it. I shut my computer and walked downstairs just as she was walking in with a tear-streaked face. “What's wrong?”

“Kevin and I got into this huge fight and he took Lea and left to some of his family's house.” She sobbed as I held her to me.

“Well, calm down and tell me from the start.”

She took a few deep breaths and calmed herself while I got her a glass of water. I handed it to her and she took a sip before telling me the story. “I don't know how to say this... Things have been a bit tense between me and Kevin. He has been working so much lately and the more he works, the less attention I receive. I started talking to this guy I met at the mall, named Miguel. We are just friends and I just talk to him when I get lonely. He knows about Annalea and Kevin. Kevin found out about him and flipped out.”

“If you guys are just friends then why is he mad?” I knew something was missing in her story and she just wouldn't tell me yet.

“I kind of told Miguel that I think I am pregnant again and he saw the message, believing that I cheated on him and got knocked up by another man.” She retorted.

“For one, if you thought you were pregnant than you should have gone to Kevin, not another guy. That probably lowered Kevin's masculinity and made him feel less manly. Another thing, if you are lonely find some friends that are girls. Having friends of the opposite sex are always disastrous. Another thing, he is working his ass off so you and Annalea can have anything ya'll wish for.” Something was missing from this story that Dani didn't want to share. I had a good feeling of what it was. I think Dani is actually starting to like this guy Miguel and she is in denial. I am so disappointed in the way she has been acting. Just because he is working doesn't give her a right to talking to another male. “You like Miguel, don't you?”

Tears leaked from her eyes as she slowly nodded her head. “It wasn't supposed to happen, Gabi. You have to believe me. We just started talking and I think I just fell in love with our friendship. I love and I am in love with Kevin, but I feel like our relationship is so tensed and we are both stressed out with parenthood. When I talk to Miguel, I am always smiling.”

“You haven't messed with Miguel, have you?” One thing I didn't like was cheating. Our father cheated on our mother after we were born and then years later, our mother cheated on our step-father with our father. For what? It is too messy and not necessary.

She shook her head. “Of course not. I only met with him twice and the most we did was hold hands. It was completely innocent.”

“How would you feel if the roles were switched and Kevin was doing the same thing you are? Don't give me that bullshit, talking about I wouldn't care. Because as your twin, I can see through your bullshit.” I paused to let my words sink in before adding, “Who do you want to be with forever?”

“What kind of question is that, Gabi? I am in love with Kevin and I want my family to stay together, but...”

I stopped her right where she was. “But too bad you can't have your cake and eat it too. Because that is called cheating.”

“You are supposed to be helping me. Not making me feel worse. What kind of sister are you?” She stood up and started toward the door.

“What? You want me to tell you to follow your heart? Stay with both and see where it goes? Don't you remember what it was like growing up in two different homes because our father cheated on our mother? Just for our mother to cheat on our step-father? Remember how cheating ends: you always want the person you cheated on back. But, let me tell you something; Kevin isn't the type to come back. You cheat on him and he is gone. And he may just take ya’lls daughter with him. Use your head and chose one. If you can't be just friends with Miguel without feeling something more than stop talking to him. If you love Miguel more than Kevin and your family, then break up with Kevin. But don't cheat. I barely forgave mom for cheating so don't make me lose a sister over something you can prevent.” I stated and walked past her to Kaiden's room.

As I watch Kaiden sleep peacefully, I began thinking about life and Toni. Maybe, Toni should meet Kaiden before our relationship goes further. If Kaiden doesn't like Toni than he is a no for me. I heard my phone go off in the other room and I ran to shut it off before it woke up Kaiden. “Hey mami.”

Toni. Toni. Toni. Does he not realize what he does to me with he say mami in that husky voice? “Hey.”

“Thinking about me?”

I chuckled. “Actually, yes. When can you come over?”

“Whenever you want me too.” He replied.

“Now is fine.”

He laughed. “Eager, are we? Shoot me your address and I'll be there soon.”

I nodded my head, nervously. “Right. I'll see you soon.” I quickly hung up and texted him my address. Why was I nervous, I had no clue. Maybe because he is going to meet my son.

Kaiden woke up so I fed him and burped him before changing his outfit. The doorbell rang so I quickly finished changing Kaiden and ran downstairs. I opened the door and Toni was standing there with a baby toy and flowers. I used my free hand and pulled him to me to hug him, giving him a sweet kiss. “You can sit the toy on the couch while I place the flowers in a vase.” He nodded his head as I grabbed the flowers.

“So is this Kaiden that I heard so much about?” He smiled, looking excited.

I nodded my head. “Yes, this is my baby boy. I didn't plan for you to meet him today, but I got to thinking. If I really start to like you than I need to know if you are a match for my son.” I replied.

“Can I hold him?” He questioned with wide eyes.

I nodded my head. “Be careful with him.”

“I know how to hold a baby. I have younger cousins. He is so handsome.” He retorted to me. “Hi little man.”

“Dada.” Kaiden mumbled out with a huge smile. I was in absolute shock.

“Oh my god, that was his first word and he wasted it on someone who isn't even around.” I ranted. Toni just smiled widely.

“You know what this means? He approves. Every boy deserves a father in his life.”

“That is true but not every boy needs one.” I retorted.

“Mama.” Kaiden mumbled, looking at me then turning to Toni. “Dada.”

“That's right, baby. Dada's right here.” He held Kaiden closer to him. Soon, he was sound asleep.

I picked him up from Toni's arm and he woke up, screaming. When I handed him back, he snuggled close to him and fell back asleep. “We need to talk.”

Toni nodded his head. “I agree.” I turned on my heels and Toni fell in step behind me. I walked to his room and let Toni place him in his crib. I grabbed the baby monitor before walking downstairs. It is way too early for Toni to think he could be Kaiden's dad. Not when I was the only parent he knew for six months. “Stop pacing, sit down.” He patted his thigh.

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him, but not on his lap. “We just started dating...”

“I know and what's crazy is I have never felt this connection to a lady before. What crazier is that I have a connection with Kaiden and I just met him. Obviously he has a connection with me if his first word was Dada and directed toward me.” He replied. “Look, I am truly falling for you and we haven't even been on a second date. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to give you everything you ever want and need. Along with Kaiden. I want to take care of you and Kaiden. In the future, I want to be your husband and make more beautiful kids with you.”

I took a sharp breath in. “This is all too much, too fast.”

“I have never been the kind of guy to go slow.”

“I never thought I would be in a relationship with a guy.” I thought aloud.

“You never thought you would have a child.” He retorted.

“What about our age difference? Remember that is illegal.” I stated.

“Your mom is a lawyer and you don’t know that in the state of Texas having a child makes you a legal adult?”

“I'll be your girlfriend.” I finally stated after a few silent minutes passed. “One condition, if we end; be there for my child. Don't leave him because you want to leave me. Don't be there for him for a little while and dip out. Because honestly, I don't care if you hurt me. I'll get over it; but you hurt my child, I promise you that I will kill you.”

“We won't end and I'll forever be there for you and our little man.” He replied, kissing me softly on the lips.

“How can you be so sure?”

“Because you are meant for me.” He pulled me close and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. It soon turned into a heated passionate kiss. His hands began roaming over my body like he was memorizing every curve and scar. I don’t know how or when it happened, but our shirts ended up on opposite sides of the room. I pulled away to breath and Toni’s lips made their way to my neck as his hands began playing with the rim of my shorts. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. “Tell me when you want me to stop.”

I didn’t bother replying as I pulled his face to mine. He hands dipped into my pants as he played with my nub through my thin lacy thongs. As his hands moved my underwear to the side, I thought I heard the garage door open. He didn’t seem like he heard anything as he began push one finger inside of me. “Oh my gosh!” We quickly jumped apart, breathing heavy. Oh god. This is going to be one awkward conversation. “Next time, get a room which you have two of.”

My face was probably as red as a tomato. “Uh… Um… Sorry about that. Won’t happen again.”

She began walking towards her office before turning back around. “Gabs, you might want to put a shirt on.” She smiled sweetly at me before turning around. I picked up the first shirt I saw and put it on. I instantly knew it wasn’t mine because I could smell Toni’s cologne.

“I should apologize to your mom.” Toni stated, looking embarrassed. “First time to meet your mom and I have a hard-on.”

I couldn’t help but laugh at the look on his face. “It’s fine. She probably got a kick out of watching us squirm.”

He turned to me. “Damn, you look good in my shirt.”

“You think so?” He nodded his head as I did a little twirl. “Good because its mine now.”

“I have more in the car which I should probably get.” I laughed as I nodded my head. “Then I’m going to come back and apologize to your mother.”

“If that is what makes you happy.” He stood up and pecked me on the lips before walking to his car. He came back in with a blue v-neck on. “Follow me to my mom’s office.”

He followed behind me and I opened the door. “Hello horn dogs.”

“Oh my god, mom. Please don’t ever say that again. Toni here wants to tell you something.”

“Ma’am-”

“Jenny.” She stated, interrupting him.”

“Jenny, I’d like to apologize on my behalf of getting carried away with your daughter on the couch. I should have more respect for your house. I’m Toni, by the way. Sorry for the horrible first impression.”

My mother then started to laugh. And I don’t mean just laugh, but like a knee-slapping laugh. Once she sobered up enough to talk, she replied. “It’s nice to meet you. Y’all are young and in love and I kind of had a kick out of watching the two of y’all squirm. As long as you make my daughter happy, you make me happy. No need to apologize but I do appreciate it. I was ya’lls age once. Granted I was sixteen with three kids but you get the idea.”

In love? I pray that Toni didn’t hear that. We are already moving as fast as it is. Let’s not throw love in their yet. I decided to quickly change the subject. “So, Kaiden said his first two words today.”

“Aw, damnit and I missed it. Please, tell me he said Nana because I’ve been working very hard to get that boy to say my name first.”

I chuckled before replying. “He said Dada first and then he said Mama.”

“Dada? When does he even hear that? I guess when you call Brandon Dad.”

“Toni was holding him and he just says it. Then he looks at me and says Mama then back to Toni and says Dada.” I stated and then began to tell her what all happened with me agreeing to Toni being the father figure.

“That is really man of you, Toni. But I will kill you if you hurt my babies. I will get away with it too because I’m a lawyer and I know how.” She threatened. “Welcome to the family, Toni.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 110 11
Sometimes the best way over something is not through. It's under. Chance Whitley is sinking. Devastated after he discovers his wife, Lacey, is chea...
80.7K 1.5K 57
She works the night by the water. She's gonna stress, so far away from her father's daughter. She just wants a life for her baby All on her own, no o...
105 15 7
Kevin Lee and his wife, Jenny lived a happy and peaceful life together for the past seven years. Even though childless they are happy. Until one da...
1.5K 34 15
Jack O'Malley is your weakness. A whirlwind relationship, turned into becoming parents quick, and an even faster marriage. Now you're separated, tr...