The Billionaires Babies

By Lunaaa1200

Sienna was a normal twenty four year old girl with an average life, until she meets a mysterious man at a hot... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

5.

69.1K 1.5K 1K
By Lunaaa1200

Two weeks ago, I was a single mom. Now, Nathan is over here every other day. It's so strange being with him in the house and it just... works. Everything fits together. I get a rest while Nathan spends some time with them. Other times we're all together and I'm teaching Nathan the basics and not so basics. I taught him how to properly change a diaper and feeding them but Nathan is a natural. He already figured out that Tyler won't eat unless his sister is eating too. That Nina hates baths and Tyler loves getting tickles. Some of these things are even new to me, stuff i didn't realise. It's actually fun. I don't feel like I am alone a lot now, I even look forward to Nathan coming over.

Nathan has told me all about his work and I can't say that it's not impressive. He is the boss of a huge corporation and owns a chain of very successful hotels across the states. Nathan is basically a billionaire and I wish I was exaggerating. He didn't come outright and say it but I can tell, even by the way he talks about things to do with money. Nathan told me he inherited it from his family but I know for a fact that he worked for a lot of it on his own. That's something he's very private about, his family. I'm the opposite, I babble on about my family constantly and I think that's because I miss them so much. I can tell Nathan doesn't like talking about his family as he usually gives short answers whenever I bring it up so I avoid the subject now.

"Where are you originally from?" Nathan asked last night, as we were eating dinner in front of the tv. The kids had finally gone to sleep and we were relaxing.

"Barcelona. I moved here with my family when I was fifteen." I had never brought it up before and it was the first time he asked too. The only give away is the tinge of my lingering accent.

"I was going to guess Portuguese, I knew you had some sort of an accent. Um... ¿Hablas Espanol?"

I laughed, "Sí." I said a few more sentences in Spanish but I could tell by his rough accent that he had zero clue what I was talking about. His eyes had been zeroed in on my lips the whole time and it caused a faintest of blush to appear on my cheeks.

"Fuck, you sound so sexy speaking in Spanish." He said it in such a nonchalant tone, as if he was just talking about something mundane.

I practically chocked on my food trying not to think about how my cheeks were now flaming red, "Um, thank you."

He chuckled, "Red is a good colour on you."

"Stop!" I defended, his taunting only making my face hotter.

We locked gazes and I hadn't realised my body was inching closer and closer until his face was centimetres from mine. I didn't know what to think, I didn't even know what to feel but before I knew it, Nathan's lips were on mine.

I transported myself right back to the night we shared. It felt surreal to be kissing him but it also felt so undeniably right. Suddenly, his ringtone blared through the phone in his pocket and I practically jumped off him. He moved away, pulling his phone from his back pocket.

He glanced at it, "I'm sorry I have to take this." With that, he left the living room and I took a deep breath trying to calm down. I touched my lips, the faint feeling of his lips there minutes ago- still fresh in my mind. Then, my mind decides to finally catch up with my actions. I grimaced, wanting to go back in time and shake myself. What did we just do?
Complicate things.

~~

The next morning, I was explaining the whole thing to Hailey who had come over for a visit.
"Oh wow. Do you think you will, you know, go there with him?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"No! Yes? I don't know.. Why does this whole thing have to be so difficult?" I ask flopping backwards onto my bed. Hailey lay beside me and the air around us changed, I could tell she wanted badly to change the subject but I didn't know what she had to tell me.

"Hey, I need to tell you something but don't freak out because you know, your kids are asleep in the other room." Hailey jumbles our excitedly, sitting up.

"What is it?" I question joining her in a sitting position.

"I'm engaged." She blurts out her wide grin clearly evident and holds up a hand with a shiny ring I hadn't even noticed.

"WHAT?!" I yell shocked.

"What?!" I whisper not even two seconds later, remembering the fact that I just got Tyler and Nina down.

"Explain everything."

Hailey quickly rushed out that Scott proposed to her a few days ago and they were waiting to tell people. He had taken her to the first place they met and got down on one knee. Hailey told him yes of course and now they were eagerly planning.

"Oh my god H, I am so happy for you!" I gush, pulling her in for a hug.

"Thanks Sienna."

"Although, I did really want to go dress shopping today..." she trails off and I give her a half smile.

"With Scott?"

"No silly! With you. Come on please I am dying to try dresses on. We could even look at dresses for you!"

I bite my lip, contemplating my answer. Last night after Nathan returned from his phone call he found me in the kitchen doing the dishes. I think he sensed I didn't want to do anything like that again tonight but I didn't even know if I wanted something like that to happen ever again. Nathan left a few minutes after and I tried not to stay up all night wondering about how I feel. The kiss felt electric but is it right? Should I trust Nathan, not just with the kids but with me?

If I wanted to go dress shopping I had to call Nathan to watch the twins and I really didn't know how I felt about that. What if it's really awkward? I tried not to think about it and I nodded to Hailey, then left to phone Nathan.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Nathan's voice instantly floods through the phone.

"Yeah. Yeah everything's fine. I was just wondering if you well, do you want to come over and watch Tyler and Nina? Hailey wants to go dress shopping." I kind of rush it out, anticipating his reaction. It was weird to imagine me not being here while he was but Nathan was really, really good with the kids so I didn't have too much fear anymore. I trusted him to care for them properly.

"So Scott finally proposed. I'll be there in ten."

~~

I was ecstatic going home. Hailey had already picked the colours and themes and had showed me what she envisioned the bridesmaids dresses to look like. Then she turned around and asked me to be her maid of honour. I was so happy seeing my best friend get married and the answer was always going to be yes. Although, now that the day was over, all I wanted to do was see my babies.

The front door isn't unlocked and I push it open expecting Nathan's voice greeting me or even the sound of my babies. What I do hear instead is Nathan's voice but it's at a volume I have never heard before. I was even more shocked to hear a shrill voice screaming back at him.

"Nathan! What's going on?!" I ask speed walking to the kitchen, the voices getting louder and louder as I near the room.

I push open the door, knowing already that I was not going to like what awaited me on the other side.

"What is going on?!" I yell loudly, trying to catch the attention of a tall red-faced Nathan and a short blonde woman with her hands flying in every direction as she yells.

Both heads snap to mine and as if it was possible, the woman's face seems to fill with even more rage. She wore a short, tight red dress accompanied with a layer of makeup on her face. Makeup that had since been smudged in various directions. She had long black eyelashes that curled like spider legs and her venomous blue eyes were practically slit.

"I am going to kill her!" She shrieked, coming at me full force. I could only stare at her mouth gasped open as she lunges at me and we both went toppling to the floor. Millions of thoughts swarmed in my head but I snapped out of my daze when I felt my hair being pulled harshly. I shoved her off of me as quick as I could and watched her spiral onto the floor beside me as I quickly got up.

"What the hell is going on?" I questioned giving Nathan a look of anger reserved only for when my brothers took play fighting too far.

"I'm so sorry Sienna uh- I- Crystal just showed up! She is um, Crystal is my fiancé.." Nathan trails off his tone wary. Fiancé?

Okay. Okay. Nathan has a fiancé.

I was too shocked to even speak but as I glanced around the kitchen and didn't immediately spot Nina and Tyler, I zoned back in.
"Want to tell me why your fiancé attacked me? And where are Nina and Tyler?!" I ask nervously glancing at the crazy woman who was just starting to sit up. Her hair was now a mess and she really did look like someone dragged her through a bush.

"Who are Nina and Tyler?! Wait... are they your kids? You have kids? That means your married right? Oh thank god now everything is fine again. My name is Crystal Nelson." The woman says, holding out her manicured hand.

I gave her and her hand an incredulous look and glare at Nathan again, awaiting an answer at to where my children are.

"Um Crystal, she- she just got a bit jealous. She has been out of town for a business trip and when she got back, she had suspicions as to why I wasn't immediately coming home after work. Crystal followed me here and thought we were having an affair." Nathan explains, conveniently leaving out the only answer I want.

"That's great! Now want to tell me where my children are?" I emphasise and it's his turn to glare at me now.

"Sienna-" he starts but Crystal stamps, actually stamps her high heeled foot.

"Okay, what is going on? Nathan?" Crystal practically whines out and it makes me want to cover my ears.

"Nathan- ?" I question again but am interrupted.

"Seriously Sienna, one minute." Nathan puts a hand up as if to silence me and then wraps a comforting arm around Crystals shoulder.

Okay.
Just deep breaths.

"Nathan. I'm not waiting any minutes. My kids, the babies that literally got taken out of my stomach. I need to know where they are right now." I say trying to sound as calm as possible but I can tell I fail as he instantly looks at me.

"Their bedroom." Nathan says hesitantly. I immediately turn around and run upstairs to hear both kids crying and it breaks my heart.

"Hey, shhhh. Mommy's here. Okay? Everything is fine." I say taking both of them out of their cribs and cuddling them close until they want me to let them down to play. I watch them crawl around and I feel so angry with Nathan. How could he let this crazy woman into the house? How could he yet again leave my kids alone? I know they were safe this time but still they had to hear Nathan and Crystal screaming at each other. It's such a coincidence that this happens just when I thought I could trust him to leave them alone with him.

I hesitantly go back downstairs, carrying both Tyler and Nina. Both looked visibly fine. They were dressed in cute outfits and Nina even had a little bow in her long hair. I sigh, entering the kitchen and hoping Crystal isn't there to greet me.

There both standing there and I avoid there gazes and place both twins into their high chairs.

I turn to the pair, "I need a full explanation from you, from the minute I left. Also you, leave now." I finish looking at Crystal.

"I don't think so. Do you know all-!" She protests but I was already at the end of my rope.

"Do not speak to me. I am two seconds away from calling the police on your crazy ass. I come home and am assaulted by a person I don't even know. Unless you want a conversation involving police, leave. Now." I firmly state and I watch as Nathan practically shoos her out the door.

As soon as I hear the front door close I go about making the twins their dinner. I press the the small tv on that they can see while sitting in their high chairs and let it play as they wait for their dinner. Nathan walks back into the kitchen, his head low.

I don't look at him as he walks over. "Sienna I'm really sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry?" I look down taking a deep breath not wanting my emotions to get the better of me.

"I don't think leaving the kids alone with you anymore is a good idea. We never should have tried this." I say taking out my anger on the potatoes I'm peeling.

"Sienna please, you told me to explain, let me explain." I just nod and he comes over, standing beside the sink.

"Crystal is an arranged marriage between my psycho parents and hers. This- this is why I didn't want to talk about my family. I come from crazy rich people who want to stay that way- Crystal does too. I don't have any feelings for Crystal and I didn't know how to tell you she existed. Please don't let this effect our children and all the progress we have made."

All I can do is widen my eyes. Arranged marriages? I had no idea how different Nathan's lifestyle was and I felt like an idiot for not realising. I don't know this man at all, I don't know anything about his fiancé and I clearly don't know anything about his family.

"I have wanted my kids to have a father so badly that I have been working so hard to make this work. We needed communication and honestly and that's what I thought we had. You should've been honest Nathan. I- I am sorry that you are in this position with your- fiancé and your family but I can't believe you never told me any of this. That woman just assaulted me in my own home and the only reason why I'm not calling the cops is because I know where my priorities lie. Do you? I can not have this woman around my children because clearly she has no idea they are yours. What happens when she finds out?" I ask.

"I knew Crystal was... strange but I didn't know how far she is willing to go. We have only known each other for less than six months. After- after today she's not coming near the twins and I will find a way to tell her about them too. None of this is the situation I want but please let me handle this. You're right, we have both been working hard for this to work and Crystal or not I want this to work." Nathan says his voice outspoken confidently.

I just chew my lip, turning the hob on. I had three months of peace and now I'm back on the drama train but hopefully it doesn't have to be this way? Nathan van work this out. We can work this out. But then our kiss floats to my mind and I just stare at him. At his light blue shirt with the sleeves folding at his elbows. His slightly messed up hair and his stoic eyes staring at me too and I can't help but think about what could've happen between up. About our kiss. About everything.

I look away and grab the carrots to start peeling them but Nathan takes them off me and starts to peel them instead.

"I really like you Sienna." He says nonchalantly and my heart accelerates, that warm warm feeling returning to my chest.

"Nathan you're getting married." I reply all too quickly.

"I don't want to be, you know that. Just give me a chance Sienna." He says putting away the carrot and turning fully to me.

"What good will come from it? I think- I think right now we have to put the twins first and you should focus on your impending marriage." I swallow as he gives me a hard look, his beautiful blue eyes filled with an emotion I couldn't read. Nathan nods and then chops up the two carrots and I turn on the kettle.

I place the carrots on the stove next and I work away at making their dinner in silence, the only noise being the tv in the background. Nathan helps too and soon both the twins have finished their dinner and we are putting them to bed. The tension is still uneasy as I turn off the twins light and I struggle on what to say as Nathan closes their door and we stand in the quiet corridor.

"Also, I feel like starting an affair right now will get at least one of us a stabbed." I joke randomly, trying to lighten the heavy mood and thankfully we both laugh.

"Baby have you seen these abs?" He jokes pulling up his shirt and I laugh loudly. "Rock solid. Not even a knife breaking through these bad boys." He brags jokingly and I can't help but laugh.

"Arrogant much? You know what, I don't see any abs." I lie, staring at the definite abs lining his stomach. They were undeniable but my teasing clearly effected him as he steps closer to me.

His large hands grab my waist and he slams me into him, the air around us immediately changes and my breath quicken, butterflies erupting in my stomach.

"Now that's a lie isn't it?" Nathan whispers in my ear. His lips lightly graze the spot under my ear and I shiver. This seems to just encourage him as he slowly moves to my jaw, placing another light kiss. Soon his lips are on mine and it was exactly like last time, except today, this kiss lasts all the way to my bedroom doorway.

"Are you sure about this?" He questions and I bit my lip. A hundred thoughts race through my head but as I stare at his lips I know my answer.

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...
1M 29.7K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
63 17 9
One man missed his chance, Another broke her heart The first shattered her soul. Will the last be able to handle it all? Heather has a rough past but...
108K 2.3K 25
Selena Aguilar hasn't had much luck when it came to relationships and dating. The men were either too immature, too bold , or wanted something tempor...